Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (525) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (834666 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 17, 2014
ihedinobi2:

I'm pleased to help. I don't suppose you still have objections or questions, do you?

Yes.

But, I'm busy now. Wanna give you an article about it when I'm less busy to counter it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ihedinobi2: 11:41am On Oct 17, 2014
FrancisTony:

Yes.

But, I'm busy now. Wanna give you an article about it when I'm less busy to counter it.
Ok then. Lemme have it when you're ready.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by vickyO(f): 11:58am On Oct 17, 2014
toba:

Mine is today wink smiley

Happy happy birthday to you..

I wish you many more years in prosperity and vitality...

Have fun bro...
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
Happy Birthday Uncle toba....I have prayed and have not fasted that as you begin a new year today you won't end the year still single but double (Amen)

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 17, 2014
vickyO:

Happy happy birthday to you..

I wish you many more years in prosperity and vitality...

Have fun bro...
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 17, 2014
dagr8:
Happy Birthday Uncle toba....I have prayed and have not fasted that as you begin a new year today you won't end the year still single but double (Amen)
Amen thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ihedinobi2,

Do you mind clicking on this link? http://www.catholic.com/blog/tim-staples/peter-the-rock

The article is long(would take 3posts), and I don't want to paste it here because I might get banned by anti-spambot.

Happy Birthday Toba!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ihedinobi2: 3:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
FrancisTony:
Ihedinobi2,

Do you mind clicking on this link? http://www.catholic.com/blog/tim-staples/peter-the-rock

The article is long(would take 3posts), and I don't want to paste it here because I might get banned by anti-spambot.

Happy Birthday Toba!
Ok, bro. I'll save it for reading later. We will carry on discussing it perhaps tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
ihedinobi2:

Is it something you can talk about? If it is, please tell us what happened. Or if you prefer a private conversation, you can PM me too.
it is not sometin,I like talking abt,but let me give u an hint,its abt somtin I dnt wnt it to repeat itself
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ihedinobi2: 7:15pm On Oct 17, 2014
SAVEDBABA:
it is not sometin,I like talking abt,but let me give u an hint,its abt somtin I dnt wnt it to repeat itself
Well, that doesn't tell me anything much really.

However, in the event that your fear comes from a sin you committed, understand this: when we confess any sin to our Father, it is totally expunged. There is no record kept for it and no more punishment reserved for it. It simply is fully accounted for by the death of our Lord.

If it was a mistake that has natural consequences, then give it to the Lord and rest knowing that He will provide you with the inner strength, social and moral support and the wisdom to handle the consequences that result.

All in all, there is no cause for fear. You will be alright. If you choose to take God at His Word no matter what.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by MacCantStopMe: 7:27pm On Oct 17, 2014
ihedinobi2:

However, in the event that your fear comes from a sin you committed, understand this: when we confess any sin to our Father, it is totally expunged. There is no record kept for it and no more punishment reserved for it. It simply is fully accounted for by the death of our Lord.

If it was a mistake that has natural consequences, then give it to the Lord and rest knowing that He will provide you with the inner strength, social and moral support and the wisdom to handle the consequences that result.

All in all, there is no cause for fear. You will be alright. If you choose to take God at His Word no matter what.

grin grin grin

How many people have you led to their doom with such advice? grin grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ihedinobi2: 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
MacCantStopMe:

grin grin grin

How many people have you led to their doom with such advice? grin grin
I don't know. Nobody has told me that my advice led them to any doom.

So what's wrong with the advice?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by MacCantStopMe: 7:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
ihedinobi2:

I don't know. Nobody has told me that my advice led them to any doom.

So what's wrong with the advice?

just wanted to get your attention this friday night.

As you can imagine, I misplaced my wallet.

So no atheist debauchery and hedonism at the bars on this lovely friday night undecided
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
ihedinobi2:

tank you v.much,I appreciate,d reason for my fear is dat I have failed terrible b4 and I don't wnt to fail again,wen I mean fail I mean failing to d extent of geting 7 F's out of ten subjects
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by MacCantStopMe: 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2014
SAVEDBABA:
tank you v.much,I appreciate,d reason for my fear is dat I have failed terrible b4 and I don't wnt to fail again,wen I mean fail I mean failing to d extent of geting 7 F's out of ten subjects

What doesnt kill you only makes you stronger......

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ihedinobi2: 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2014
MacCantStopMe:

just wanted to get your attention this friday night.

As you can imagine, I misplaced my wallet.

So no atheist debauchery and hedonism at the bars on this lovely friday night undecided
You lost even your credit card? shocked

That's bad. No fix for you tonight, huh. Lol. So what happened? Alaye boys abi? Or did it drop into a manhole?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by MacCantStopMe: 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2014
ihedinobi2:

You lost even your credit card? shocked

That's bad. No fix for you tonight, huh. Lol. So what happened? Alaye boys abi? Or did it drop into a manhole?

I have no idea.....it could be in my house but its a big house....
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ihedinobi2: 7:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
SAVEDBABA:
Ok. I understand this. There is a hold that past failures can have upon us. And it is frightening.

But the liberation begins from recognizing why you failed.

Don't be afraid that you may fail again. You won't. Simply address what happened the last time, ok. You'll need emotional and moral support from friends. But don't ever let yourself fear that failure will repeat itself. That is not inevitable. It's an outcome that can be determined by you. Never lose sight of that.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ihedinobi2: 7:47pm On Oct 17, 2014
MacCantStopMe:

I have no idea.....it could be in my house but its a big house....

You've got a lot of stuff?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2014
ihedinobi2:

Ok. I understand this. There is a hold that past failures can have upon us. And it is frightening.

But the liberation begins from recognizing why you failed.

Don't be afraid that you may fail again. You won't. Simply address what happened the last time, ok. You'll need emotional and moral support from friends. But don't ever let yourself fear that failure will repeat itself. That is not inevitable. It's an outcome that can be determined by you. Never lose sight of that.
tank you so much,I appreciate
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 17, 2014
MacCantStopMe:

What doesnt kill you only makes you stronger......

tanx a bunch
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ihedinobi2: 8:04pm On Oct 17, 2014
SAVEDBABA:
tank you so much,I appreciate
Pleased to help. smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 6:43am On Oct 18, 2014
missing all...
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 11:46am On Oct 18, 2014
ATMC:
missing all...

how you dey enjoy?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by justfree1(m): 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
QUESTION: IF SOMEONE WERE WILLING TO SHOW YOU HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM HOME, WOULD YOU BE COACHABLE?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
An0nimus:

how you dey enjoy?
smileyI missed yhu.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
ATMC:
smileyI missed yhu.

smileyI missed yhu too.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ihedinobi2: 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
LESSON TWELVE...

What is the Christ chosen for?

Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

That's Psalm 2:6. It is well advised to read the whole psalm. You see, it talks about the Christ and what it is relative to everything else.

God calls the Christ His King. And it does appear that his dominion covers pretty much everything. This king is set over every power that exists on earth at least, judging by the words of this psalm.

And his authority? It's ABSOLUTE.

That's what the Christ is chosen for: Government. He governs God's world for Him just like Joseph ruled Egypt for the Pharoah.

If you consider that men create mountains of human corpses just to get to the "top of the world", then you have some idea how much this position is worth to human beings.

But why does God not govern directly? Why look for a representative, right? Are you asking that question too?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by MacCantStopMe: 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
ihedinobi2:
LESSON TWELVE...

What is the Christ chosen for?

Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

That's Psalm 2:6. It is well advised to read the whole psalm. You see, it talks about the Christ and what it is relative to everything else.

God calls the Christ His King. And it does appear that his dominion covers pretty much everything. This king is set over every power that exists on earth at least, judging by the words of this psalm.

And his authority? It's ABSOLUTE.

That's what the Christ is chosen for: Government. He governs God's world for Him just like Joseph ruled Egypt for the Pharoah.

If you consider that men create mountains of human corpses just to get to the "top of the world", then you have some idea how much this position is worth to human beings.

But why does God not govern directly? Why look for a representative, right? Are you asking that question too?

hehehe....you have started again.

For once, you pre-empted my counterargument........

WHY DOES GOD USE ILLITERATES TO SPREAD HIS MESSAGE? CANT HE DO IT HIMSELF?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ihedinobi2: 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
@FrancisTony, how's your weekend coming, bro?

So I browsed that article. It's not that long but it may be a little involved. I don't like copypasting with my phone. It doesn't come out pretty. So I can't copypaste it right now.

I'd like for you to give me some time to get to the doscourse. I still need to read the article comprehensively and craft a clear response to it.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ihedinobi2: 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
MacCantStopMe:

hehehe....you have started again.

For once, you pre-empted my counterargument........

WHY DOES GOD USE ILLITERATES TO SPREAD HIS MESSAGE? CANT HE DO IT HIMSELF?
Don't I always? smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.