Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (583) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (835721 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
"I Am always the fourth man in the fiery furnace.
I Am always that invisible force of protection in the mist of the lion's den.
I Am your way out of no way!
I Am the restorer of all that is missing and broken!
I Am your Father!
I Am always watching, always protecting, always providing, always building,
always healing, always delivering, always working My will in your life.
I Am the Great I Am.
Is there anything too hard for Me?
Is there any situation in your life that I can't deliver you out of?
Is there any situation that's too hard for Me?
O ye of little faith! Know that I Am here and as long as I Am here there is nothing, nothing that will be able to overcome you.
My Peace I leave with you.
I have all ready worked it out, I Am not going to work it out, I all ready have.
Thus saith the Spirit of the Lord!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Stonywonder1993(m): 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
‪#‎POLITICS‬
I don't play politics As An opponent, I play politics as one that Embrace the Truth and will Stand For peaceful Governance..
Nigerian are busy Dividing our Nation into Multi party System...
But I tell you, We can Only Attain peace when Nigeria Resolve and Practice one Party System..
God is One... God is peace.. God is Indivisible
‪#‎RELIGIOUS‬ GRIEF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by AJZionMantleCD(m): 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!
MICROBOARDS PRINTABLE WATER RESISTANT A-GRADE PROFESSIONAL BLANK DISC
BOTH CD-R & DVD-R @ N26 x 100 (Pcs)
THE BEST PRICE YOU CAN GET FOR A PROFESSIONAL WATER RESISTANT CD-R/DVD-R
THIS IS REAL AND NOT A JOKE... Call: 08023177821, 08033442539, 07038386244
30, Awolowo Way, Opp. Awolowo Glass House, Ikeja - Lagos.
HURRY NOW, WHILE STOCK LAST. SHARE THIS NOW TO FRIENDS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by tmamuda(m): 6:04am On Oct 28, 2015
doublex:
am not sure about christianity but since leaving islam and researching about christianity,i can see that the 'founder' of christianty(Jesus) is better and more morally superior compared to muhammed,foundation/founder of islam....

Hi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
calvary greetings to everyone here. in a bid to promote the great commision our master left for us. i think we need to combat unbelief in the lives of our fellow brethrens who are atheists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by igbammuo: 1:52am On Oct 29, 2015
This is one of the best Gospel song you can ever get around http://www.datafilehost.com/d/841d38fa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by igbammuo: 2:02am On Oct 29, 2015
This is probably the best Gospel song right now in Africa http://www.datafilehost.com/d/841d38fa
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by 007able: 8:13am On Oct 29, 2015
Fire Conference 2015. Come and be blessed.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by doublex: 8:43am On Oct 29, 2015
tmamuda:

Hi
hey!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by tmamuda(m): 5:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
doublex:
hey!
What re U researching about? Sorry to ask
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
The order of the day is Attack, Attack, Attack!
Charge the defenses of the enemy and overthrow them in the Name of Jesus.
We bind the forces of darkness, and loose the mighty hosts of heaven the angels of God to do battle in the heavenlies.
We break every curse, every vex, every hex, and every spell in the Name of Jesus.
We declare and decree that no weapon formed against us and our families shall prosper.
We declare and decree an open heaven over our lives in the Name of Jesus.
We declare that promotion is coming our way! Increase is coming our way!
Healing is flowing from top of our heads to the bottom of our feet.
We lay hands on the sick and they recover in His Name.
We cast out demons and pull down strongholds in His Name.
We are the army of God! We are God's battleaxe and weapons of war.
And greater is He that is in us than he that is in the world.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by tataiwo09(m): 10:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
A close friend of mine masturbates...He has never had sex, but he always masturbate....what advic can I give him...He is presently at nysc orientation camp..I saw him twice at night while I disguised as if I were sleeping he was busy masturbating.....pls help oo...
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by izutex007(m): 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2015
Please read this post and pass your honest views:

nairaland.com/2516833/truth-masquerades-new-yam-festival

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by doublex: 1:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
tmamuda:

sure.since i became an ex-muslimah i have been researching the history and morality of all abrahamic religions....

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by doublex: 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
tmamuda:

tmamuda:

sure.since i became an ex-muslimah i have been researching the history and morality of all abrahamic religions....
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by tmamuda(m): 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
doublex:

Are U on whatsapp?
Are U finding the answers?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by doublex: 9:07am On Nov 02, 2015
tmamuda:

Are U on whatsapp?
Are U finding the answers?
yes i am on whatsapp and i am definetly finding the answer.one of the conclusion:Jesus > muhammed/mohammed.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by tmamuda(m): 10:57am On Nov 02, 2015
doublex:
yes i am on whatsapp and i am definetly finding the answer.one of the conclusion:Jesus > muhammed/mohammed.

07064640383. Add just in case

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by colp2015: 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2015
tataiwo09:
A close friend of mine masturbates...He has never had sex, but he always masturbate....what advic can I give him...He is presently at nysc orientation camp..I saw him twice at night while I disguised as if I were sleeping he was busy masturbating.....pls help oo...
Masturbation is a natural phenomenon that man's will power is too weak to contend with.

2 Easy Steps to Freedom from Masturbation and All Compulsive Habits: http://faithfuljoel.com
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by colp2015: 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2015
Sexual sins like Masturbation, Fornication, Adultery, etc, are the reasons many Christians are weak and not enjoying the power of God. Quite a number of believers are struggling secretly with one Sexual Sin or Compulsive Habit, and the effect is that many are weak spiritually and unable to enjoy uninterrupted fellowship with God.

The powers of darkness, on the other hand, take advantage of believers' weakness to rob them of God's blessings; hence many Christians are plagued with problems beyond their control.

In their quest to overcome sexual struggle, especially Masturbation, some believers subject themselves to constant fasting and prayers, hoping that by so doing they'll experience victory over the flesh. Though prayer, combined with fasting, is an important spiritual exercise that can help keep the body in check, but many believers soon discover that the effect is not far reaching.

What's the way out of spiritual weakness caused by sexual sins ?

Check it out at http://faithfuljoel.com
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by rev2214(m): 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2015
Amen. I'm glad to be here. Not a first timer on Nairaland but on this tread. God bless you son of God. www.rev2214..com for support
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by glintspot: 10:41am On Nov 03, 2015
DISCOVER THE BEST & RELIABLE BULKSMS SERVICE IN NIGERIA AND ALL ACROSS OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES
PR0M0 FOR NOVEMBER 2015...
Get Unlimited BONUSES.
Get instant 10% bonus when U buy your first sms units (hurry now and register @ www.glintsms.com )
Get instant 5% bonus when U buy from N2000 to N5000 sms units.
Get instant 10% bonus when U buy from N6000 and above sms units.
HURRY! NOW!
EARN UP TO N45,000 MONTHLY BY BEING ONE OF OUR RESELLERS
Become our reseller and get a complete sms website of your own @ www.glintsms.com Our sms component will be installed with our robust program that makes it possible for you to sell sms, manage your members, get orders, approve purchases, view transactions e.t.c.
As a reseller, you can get sms for as low as N0.80kobo and sell as much a N2.25k per sms.
1.) Buy your initial sms units at N0.80kobo
2.) Plus a free E-BOOK (How To WIN AND KEEP YOUR CUSTOMERS FOR LIFE)
3.) Free designed bulksms website
4.) Free domain name registration
5.) Free web hosting for a year
6.)Free 500 sms units
7.) Free manual to run your bulksms buisness(Ebook)
All this you will get for as low as N20,000,
BUY sms in Nigeria FOR AS LOW AS N0.80KOBO. act now this a limited time offer, bulk sms website has never been this cheap in Nigeria.
It could be your only chance to start making steady income online
RUSH NOW WHILE OFFER LAST .CALL FOR ENQUIRE. 08112669601 OR 07038980699

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2015
If a man marry more than one wife will he go to hell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by tmamuda(m): 3:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
edoosasere:

Believe in the Lord Jesus and thou shall be saved

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by hallelujah4god(m): 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2015
please let a Godfearing and good citizen person connect me to a good job or business that will change my life for good,pls if GOD as lay it in your mind to help me kindly call me on +2348168010722 or send me e-mail jonathangreat_2014@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by amfswag(m): 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
Questions is all human ask in there minds asking who is GOD. GOD is anyone Grand daddy that is Mr ALL CAPABLE.

Black : Been black Brings so much confusion and everyone keep asking questions and wanna know who they're and why everything is just like this. Black is warrior, survivor and damn Finest human ever created. Glory be to God. But been Black is now confusing with many evils and those who call themselves Prohets, witchws and Wizards, vampire, Harbalist, all forms of spirits in the world you know. Black go about finding powers to see future of unborn child and they wanna aquire it to themselves, which is not suppose to happen. Well you all know yourself, and now Judgement is coming on everyone who think using all this power's for just to change destiny of this BEAUTIFUL New Born babies I see in the Skies. Your powers is fading because this is Future and only those who Believe would leave in Comfort this Future. Death is starting to take you all one by one if you won't stop affecting the balance of the Earth. You can see vision, The Vision is now for the Future and if you wanna be with beautiful stars and enjoy the Future with US. Then stop been evil... BECAUSE RIGHT NOW EVIL ITS SELF IS COMING FOR YOU AND DEATH IS ALREADY KNOCKING at your Doors.

Black wondering why they ain't white, back and white is in your body. Anyone can turn to any color without going to bleaching that would destroy your body. With your believe you can change, white people wondering why they ain't Black.. they go about to the beach after bathing and stay in the sun to make then tan, tan is part of Black..

Boko Haram : This is my official message to Boko Haram. I seek thee in your believe in Mecca and your connection to holy land. I beg you in the name of SAW... Pls stop killing Nigerians, together we can talk sense into this Nigeria acting Stupid. If you don't want to believe GOD that I created everything. Boko Haram is trying to bring your connection to GOD, Boko Haram want everyone to Believe there is God and when everyone is not listening, they go about Killing and Fighting.. God voice over the Heavens. BOKO HARAM PLS STOP OPERATION.

Too much of Blood on earth alone, every night I look at the Moon and wondering why is it there and questions I know anyone around me can't answer, so when I talk they think am crazy... Black Minds... Bleep. . Moons are everywhere... If you travel to the Moon, you would see our Planet Earth as another Moon. I don't follow any blog for my knowledge or read too many Science news but have always wanna know things without anyone knowledge because people are so Fake and Unreal. Since anyone can't see Future. Our Four father had made some Mistakes which we don't need to bring to the Future. All those Evil of the Past should be past. THIS NEW BORN BEAUTIFUL KIDS IS LOOKING UPTO YOUR GOOD DEEDS.. AND STREET IS THE BIG EXAMPLE OF LESSON FOR YOUTHS.

Am voice of Many from time Adam and Eve, Abraham, Moses, Jesus Christ, Bob Marley, HOLY PASTOR, Lucky Dube, Tu Pac, Olando Owo, BABA FELA.

Jesus Preached and few believe and that is exactly what is happening now. Christian waiting for God, those that see Jesus knows what they saw and they believe his real. Churches are for making Money instead of been a Place of Salvation, Anyway time has come for you to reap what you sow. Because we don't want any Fake Perches in the Future with this Beautiful kids steeping to Earth to Balance all the errors on Ground. Our Four Father's had fight for GOD, killed for GOD. Now no one is killing anyone. GOD HIM SELF IS READY TO TAKE THEM OUT ONLY IF WE BELIEVE. Your believe and My believe would torment them and I don't care if you don't believe because everyone is about to get served if you don't stop Fake Prophecy. This little Kids need Good Mentors... Mentors who knows difference between GOOD GOOD AND GOOD BAD. THAT IS GOOD AND BAD. GOOD AND EVIL.

Myself : Am not a saint, sometimes the war in connection with out world are fighting to make sure Human being didn't bring extension upon themselves.

NIGERIA : GREEN WHITE GREEN is the Color. Peace and Unity and Love. We're the Father of Believe and we're to help other countries to believe too. Love your neighbor as yourself is equivalent to love other counties as yourself cause they're your neighboring countries.

God has taken His word to manifest on the Streets. I respect Da Grin for his Motivation, when he died people ask questions what they Bleep why would he... He knows his gonna die because his calling is getting painful and all he could ask for everyone is Forgiveness. Despite hid preaching, some people don't get it...

Star are everywhere around Nigeria, Everyone carries different spirits and this spirit should be allowed to work for Good. Have seen 4 years old speaking like Adult and very fluent in English and have seen Super kids with Fast Abilities and they need Mentors. Not greedy Mentors. Have seen kid Meditating... Destiny can never be change it could only be delayed. NOW we don't want it to be delayed. We need this kids to explore there Gifts and CREATE THEIR OWN FUTURE. and If you dont wanna change then your own Judgement day is coming. It's time for 1000 years of Believe in God.

Have mastered Earth, Air, Water, Moon, Sun,.. My knowledge Wisdom and Understanding is from everything God created. So you can't use any of these to work against me. For my believe is more than that. They are meant to work for Man kind and to help Human and now am sharing that same Courtesy with the Creator of Heaven and Earth... God of God's and the Legion of Lords in Heaven and the Warriors from the Time of Arch Angel and all the Elements working over the whole Universe to Listen to me right now and Hear the word of God for Word is what GOD USE TO CREATE EVERYTHING. UPON ALL THOSE WHO IS AFFECTING THE BALANCE OF THE EARTH ITS TIME YOU GET JUDGED BY THE GOD OF ALL HOST AND TODAY ALL YOUR POWER WHICH IS NOT OF GOD WOULD BE DISCONNECTED.

WE DONT WANT ANY OF YOU IN THE FUTURE.

I asked Pastor what was wrong with me but they can't tell, Alfa too can't and Herbalist too Can't, that is when I release someone else out there have the answer and I find GOD. Am a nigga, born and graduated from streets and study Human Education and Religion on the street. University is example of street and for those who graduate FROM university and still wondering who they're. Ask GOD and find him alone in his resting time when he can hear you. In your Mind, church, Mosques , Early Morning or Evening time and at Night.

GOD NATION

SOLDIERS WORKING AROUND GOD.

LEGION OF ARCH ANGEL

GOD over every Mother Fucker...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
Prophetic word for 9th of November 2015 ~

And Father God says, "pack your bags,
it is time to move from where you have been in transition and prepare to move into the new things that I have prepared you for.
Allow me to sort out what no longer fits or is outdated.
Trust in me and I will exchange the old for the new.
For I Am your Heavenly Father that does not withhold from those that are called mine.

--Arron McKenzie

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by amfswag(m): 3:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
Who said Masterbation is a Sin.... Masterbation is never a SIN. It's an act of pleasing yourself when all this girls can't stay loyal... Tell me how does pleasing your craving for sex in the process of Masterbation a SIN?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by amfswag(m): 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2015

God Will judge everyone according to there believes, Christian believe one woman is enough and Muslims believe you can have as much as possible. This is a riddle and someone need to solve them. In the world of today Girls is much more than Boys and those Girls left around who would take them. You can marry as many as you want so far you can keep Peace within your Family. Christianity have lead many astray with different preaching. To me Christianity means Good.. Find God inside your heart and he would surely direct your steps...

(1) (2) (3) ... (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Count The Cost Then Follow / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.