Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (588) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (835683 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Blinknaija(m): 10:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
SEE MORE REASONS WHY CHURCHES ARE COLLAPSING TODAY

In a nutshell – THE DAY OF MAN RUNNING THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST IS OVER!!! For the Day of the Lord is fast approaching, and His genuine bride must PREPARE THE WAY OF THE LORD for His imminent return.

Those who prefer a more detailed response will find the answer in both the Old and New Testaments. “The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, PREPARE YE THE WAY of the Lord, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.” (Isaiah 40:3). And when Jesus eventually arrived, He echoed this Scripture in Luke 7:27, “This is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall PREPARE THY WAY before thee.”

The meaning is crystal clear – BEFORE THE ARRIVAL OF THE LORD, HIS WAY MUST BE PREPARED. This is a divine imperative that cannot be violated. As it was at the FIRST COMING of Jesus Christ, so exactly will it also be at His SECOND COMING. And the way to prepare the way of the Lord is to urgently call His people back to repentance, call them to return to the ancient path. This is what John the Baptist did until he was beheaded (Matthew 3:2). And this is exactly what the Lord is doing today in raising men and women to urgently call His people back to repentance as His return becomes more and more imminent.

SEE MORE IN THIS LINK http://blinknaija.com/see-reasons-church-seems-collapsing-today/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by suzzy16(f): 12:49am On Jan 16, 2016
HumbledbYGrace:
Suzzy16 how are you? +27 62 164 4548
Try add me first on +27837273726,chat with me first,so I can see ur messages

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by EzePromoe: 3:17am On Jan 16, 2016
HumbledbYGrace:
ever popular Dygeasy and the rest, besides we have new talent in the section and I think they might be interested.

Lemme know what you think.
It will be great working with you and Dygeasy. I just need time to put myself in order.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Dygeasy(m): 7:24am On Jan 16, 2016
HumbledbYGrace:
ever popular Dygeasy and the rest, besides we have new talent in the section and I think they might be interested.

Lemme know what you think.
A writing collaboration? cheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Dygeasy(m): 7:26am On Jan 16, 2016
EzePromoe:
It will be great working with you and Dygeasy. I just need time to put myself in order.
I'll be glad big Boss!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:07am On Jan 16, 2016
EzePromoe:
ok, you let us know when your ready sah.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by EzePromoe: 9:19am On Jan 16, 2016
HumbledbYGrace:
ok, you let us know when your ready sah.
Alright. I hope it's not so urgent.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
Blinknaija:
SEE MORE REASONS WHY CHURCHES ARE COLLAPSING TODAY

In a nutshell – THE DAY OF MAN RUNNING THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST IS OVER!!! For the Day of the Lord is fast approaching, and His genuine bride must PREPARE THE WAY OF THE LORD for His imminent return.

Those who prefer a more detailed response will find the answer in both the Old and New Testaments. “The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, PREPARE YE THE WAY of the Lord, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.” (Isaiah 40:3). And when Jesus eventually arrived, He echoed this Scripture in Luke 7:27, “This is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall PREPARE THY WAY before thee.”

The meaning is crystal clear – BEFORE THE ARRIVAL OF THE LORD, HIS WAY MUST BE PREPARED. This is a divine imperative that cannot be violated. As it was at the FIRST COMING of Jesus Christ, so exactly will it also be at His SECOND COMING. And the way to prepare the way of the Lord is to urgently call His people back to repentance, call them to return to the ancient path. This is what John the Baptist did until he was beheaded (Matthew 3:2). And this is exactly what the Lord is doing today in raising men and women to urgently call His people back to repentance as His return becomes more and more imminent.

SEE MORE IN THIS LINK http://blinknaija.com/see-reasons-church-seems-collapsing-today/
This made a lot of sense. I shared on fb. Insightful smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
Dygeasy:
A writing collaboration? cheesy
yep, what do you think?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
EzePromoe:
Alright. I hope it's not so urgent.
nope
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Dygeasy(m): 4:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
HumbledbYGrace:
yep, what do you think?
It's very cool.

Notify me when it Kickstart.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
Dygeasy:
It's very cool.

Notify me when it Kickstart.
will do so, also look for recruits, this time around it has to be huge.

ATMC ADa, good evening.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 6:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
Good evening, Hbg.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
ATMC:
Good evening, Hbg.
how are you?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 7:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
HumbledbYGrace:
how are you?
I'm fine. ur day?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Logicbwoy: 7:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
ATMC:
I'm fine. ur day?
great and yours?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 5:53am On Jan 17, 2016
HumbledbYGrace:
great and yours?
Ended few hours ago. Another just began. Good morning.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 8:39am On Jan 17, 2016
Good morning.

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Logicbwoy: 10:56am On Jan 17, 2016
ATMC:
Good morning.

kiss
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
Logicbwoy:

kiss
You go church?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Logicbwoy: 1:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
ATMC:
You go church?

no smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
Logicbwoy:

no smiley
a) you don't go to church at all? b)you go once in a blue moon? c)you go to mosque? d) none of the above e) all of the above
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Chima91: 1:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
happy Sunday everyone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 1:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
Welcome
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 3:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
Where is An0nymus? I am "curiosity"?

Curiously Curious! It's a curiousness Sunday...yeah.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Logicbwoy: 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
ATMC:

a) you don't go to church at all?
b)you go once in a blue moon?
c)you go to mosque?
d) none of the above
e) all of the above

b) once in a while wink
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by suzzy16(f): 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
[quote author=HumbledbYGrace post=42015350]Suzzy16 how are you
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
Chima91:
happy Sunday everyone
your welcome
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by xadon: 1:36am On Jan 20, 2016
Read and Download inspirational gospel articles @ www.gospelafrica.com.ng

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Count The Cost Then Follow / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.