Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (591) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (834098 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Jacwizy(m): 9:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
http://www.gospelcrib.com to donwnload your latest christian/gospel musics...
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Keky(m): 10:53am On Mar 05, 2016
I want to testify to what God did in my family in the month of February. My mom was very sick, she had severe malaria, which led to high blood pressure, which affected her speech and her locomotion (movement). It was severe, but I thank God for healing her, she is back to her normal self now, her blood pressure is back to normal. Some didn't have the chance she had, it could have resulted to death, stroke etc. I bless the name of the Lord for this miracle. Praise God.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by lobiologs(m): 7:53am On Mar 08, 2016
Mynd44:

Hahahahhahahaha........

tonguetonguegringrincheesycheesy
what's funny?

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Prized: 2:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hi Everyone

There have been various BBM and whatsApp dating groups, but this is different because, its strictly for serious Christians of every denomination. members are properly followed up and monitored so as to prevent dubious and unreal characters as much as possible. There are also laid down rules for the group which will guide everyone's mode of behavior. Please It is strictly for Christians that have marriage as the next plan for their lives. No games allowed.

If interested pls add this BB Pin to join - 58BF47FE.

God bless
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Prized: 11:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
Hi Everyone

There have been various BBM and whatsApp dating groups, but this is different because, its strictly for serious Christians of every denomination. members are properly followed up and monitored so as to prevent dubious and unreal characters as much as possible. There are also laid down rules for the group which will guide everyone's mode of behavior. Please It is strictly for Christians that have marriage as the next plan for their lives. No games allowed.

If interested pls add this BB Pin to join - 58BF47FE.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by thegotoguy: 6:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
Everyone has spiritual issues whether we admit it or not. People go through hard times even while they are struggling and doing the right things yet no results. We all have unanswered answers for questions deep within. Contact me the goto guy, i have connects to highly respected servants of God. Please for your information, i don't do babalawos & dibias. You can be rest assured to get those answers that has been troubling you for so long be it about problems concerning your marriages, relationships, business, family, health. Did someone steal your important property and you have suspects? Just give me a call on 07030060446 or send me a mail on digotoguy@gmail.com. Of course i charge a fee to show you the relaible connects that will answer your questions and probably solve them if you please. That isn't my business.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by sallyg: 3:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
I have a male friend same class,one year age grab older am 19yrs.we have been friends untill when we got so close,both are spiritual vibrant but we kissed once and asked for mercy never to do it again.at first it was like God revealed his wife so he say but we are as he call friends so i wanted to avoid him and move on nt to cloud my brain with emotions,i Prayed with my whole haert but each time i take a step to disconnect i meet him more it came to a point i have to change may path when i see him.and i observe RESTLESSNESS BOTH OF US DURING THAT POINT.d last time i embark on a breaking prayer after we had some misunderstanding of him ignoring me,i was so restless as if he was sick,while i was praying for divine seperation he was prayer for me unknowingly to me,he told me he was angry and struggling to prayer for me,that as if my spirit was tournament me ,then he ask me to forgive him..by confusing is it was only prayer for seperation.am beginning to think we are spritiually connected but i need more prayers i dont want emotion to cloud my spirituality,plss pray for this issue and contact me for anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by longlif11: 11:18pm On Mar 24, 2016
A whatsapp Christian forum
Invite you to be a partaker of an power package whatsapp meeting
Titled SPIRITUAL GIFTS
Every wednesday for online discussion
Time:-7pm to 8:30pm
And every Friday for online ministration,impartation and practical encounter with God
Time:-7pm to 8:30pm
Featuring
Impartation
Word exposition
Encounters wit the holy ghost
If u want to be part of this
Babajide Jeremiah08138561392
Bro tope 0803 217 6983
Bro Yinka 09039424473
Bro Ibukun lowo oluwa 08132085692
Dont miss it
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by kemifunke: 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
Checking in
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by erusen: 12:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
what the Bleep is wrong with this thread, so damm boring
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by tpiah01: 4:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
where are those posts about the ladies who were planning how to drug somebody and and subject him to sexual assault?

were they (the posts) hidden?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by XavierSmiley: 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2016
Out of her well of several other songs, EDEN has released her debut single "The One For Me" in April 2016, produced by S.T.O.Beats. The song, an embodiment of awesome and inspiring lyrics, was divinely inspired way back in 2010 in Taraba State.
Life is full of ups and downs. Whenever you find yourself in the "downs" of life and there is a need to remember your Source, the Creator of your spirit, soul and body... Take a dosage of "The One For Me" and get back on track!!!

www.nairaland.com/3023511/checkout-female-nairalanders-debut-single#44310880
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Rejoiceavl(f): 9:46am On Apr 02, 2016
Pls is dis a Christian chat box or a drama club? Cos I'm confused at d conversations
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by talktokayoo(m): 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2016
mrstheo:
Believers, is ok to fast when you re in your monthly flow as a christian...?? I'm kind of confused abt it.

Dear ma,
There is no commandment as regards this in the bible. Apostle paul said in his first letter to the Corinthians church that we should keep away from sex when we fast and pray. "Sex" and he was instructibg couple. Jesus Christ is our righteousness and sanctification unto God. You are not holy or pure to God when you are in custom period and without it in the presence of God.
Moreover, do as your conscience permit you. for if you fast while on your customs as woman and you condemn yourself before God you are judged already.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Benprak(m): 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
I decree receive visitation upon visitation dat only God can give in dis month of April In Jesus Name!

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hello everyone, I once installed a Multi-version Bible app by SunnyZ; but unfortunately I had to flash my phone and it was wiped off. Please which site or app site can I get this multi-versions Bible app by SunnyZ? Initially I downloaded it from play store before it was wiped off, but now its no more on play store. I really love the Bible app because of its unique features. Please I need your urgent reply if you are or are not acquainted with the app. Thanks so much.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by kurlz(f): 12:22am On Apr 06, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]

FORWARDED: FRIENDS, BEWARE WHEN YOU NOTICE ALL THESE IN YOUR LIFE.
Beware! When prayer becomes a difficult thing for you.
Beware! When fasting is becoming a history in your spiritual timetable.
Beware! When you no longer enjoy reading the word of God.
Beware! When attending church program is becoming a burden rather than a blessing for you.
Beware! When living a life of holiness is appearing like extremism.
Beware! When sinful living becomes a lifestyle in the name of grace.
Beware! When you crave for earthly things rather than the things of God.
Beware! When waking up in the night to pray is becoming a thing of the past.
Beware! brethren, when your heart no longer desires to see the Lord Jesus one day.
Beware! when you eat more than praying,
Beware! when you no longer share the word with others
Beware! When you start diluting the preaching Word of God to keep people around you
Beware! of all these, brethren, Satan isn't resting. We too must be vigilant.
Beware! When you spend more time on Facebook, whatsapp, twitter, and internet. These things become idols and take the place of God.
Lets prepare, Jesus is coming soon to take those who are eagerly waiting for him.
PLEASE SHARE IT WITH AS MANY AS YOU CAN. LET US ALL BE CONSCIOUS OF THE LAST DAYS.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by oshorcherry(m): 10:24am On Apr 06, 2016
Excellence. Interecessory ministry @ 29 longe street, Oko central, GRA..This is the place to be
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by oshorcherry(m): 10:27am On Apr 06, 2016
Excellence intercessory ministry is the place Jesus resides...worship with us @ 29 longe street, oko central, GRA, Benin city. Call 08138188962
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by RafaelOsakwe(m): 9:37am On Apr 08, 2016
Good day Everyone !

Let's all come together this sunday at The Manifold Place (85, Ikorodu Road, Fadeyi Lagos) to experience a very impactful series of teaching tagged "Experience the supernatural" it promises to be exciting and I promise you, God's purpose & vision for you to activate the supernatural will be revealed to you.

I hope to find us there. Have a great weekend ahead.

1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Keky(m): 10:34am On Apr 08, 2016
You are all invited to Galilee Celebration, it promises to be great. Make sure you are part of it. THE MAKING OF HIS JEWELS. God bless you as you come.

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Bishopsfaith: 10:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
Your sure Instant spiritual solution!!

Are u a seeker,

× Attract d man or woman of your dream

× Success

× Victory over your enemies

Experience combination of

Natures cure (use of herbs, root & fibres)

&
Spiritual therapy

To overcome your life's problems & cure assorted sicknesses
Barrenness
Fibroid
Diabetes
HIV & AIDS
etc

+2348073277819

Or
Call +2348066191186

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by XavierSmiley: 2:10am On Apr 10, 2016

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by peteregwu(m): 8:45am On Apr 12, 2016
Many Today are being deceived by false pastors, prophets and religion in sheep's clothing. Actually, they are not to blamed, we are to be blamed because we have neglected the word of eternal life. The word that will make us to identify their dsceptions easily and never to fall a prey to them. The word of God is the microscope to detect every form of deception in man, religions and the world in general. And the word also a mirror to who you are. The word reveals our sins and make us fall on our knees in repentance. The word is that holy Bible that we most of us have turned to be our pillow at night.

"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." Hebrews 4:12 KJV

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Oluwatobi123: 8:21pm On Apr 12, 2016
Good evening, I'm new here, please how do i post useful links and articles on Nairaland? Thank you.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by CFCNigeria(m): 8:51am On Apr 13, 2016
but thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by katty09(m): 6:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
KEEP UP THE FAITH

Mark 10:29-31 NKJV

So Jesus answered and said, “Assuredly, I say to you, there is no one who has left house or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or lands, for My sake and the gospel’s,  who shall not receive a hundredfold now in this time—houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and lands, with persecutions—and in the age to come, eternal life.  But many who are first will be last, and the last first.”

http://daybydaybiblestudy..com/2016/04/keep-up-faith.html

YOU CAN ALWAYS VISIT: www.daybydaybiblestudy..com FOR MORE INSPIRATIONAL AND SOUL LIFTING MESSAGES

GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
sallyg:
I have a male friend same class,one year age grab older am 19yrs.we have been friends untill when we got so close,both are spiritual vibrant but we kissed once and asked for mercy never to do it again.at first it was like God revealed his wife so he say but we are as he call friends so i wanted to avoid him and move on nt to cloud my brain with emotions,i Prayed with my whole haert but each time i take a step to disconnect i meet him more it came to a point i have to change may path when i see him.and i observe RESTLESSNESS BOTH OF US DURING THAT POINT.d last time i embark on a breaking prayer after we had some misunderstanding of him ignoring me,i was so restless as if he was sick,while i was praying for divine seperation he was prayer for me unknowingly to me,he told me he was angry and struggling to prayer for me,that as if my spirit was tournament me ,then he ask me to forgive him..by confusing is it was only prayer for seperation.am beginning to think we are spritiually connected but i need more prayers i dont want emotion to cloud my spirituality,plss pray for this issue and contact me for anything
My love, I think what u have to do now, is stop kissing, stop praying, get a brighter grammer text book and brush ur command of english language up... Mayhap after that, u'll be old enuf to deal with emotions for d opposite sex
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by katty09(m): 8:59am On Apr 15, 2016
THE DAYS OF YOUR SORROW HAS ENDED

“The sun shall no longer be your light by day, Nor for brightness shall the moon give light to you; But the Lord will be to you an everlasting light, And your God your glory. Your sun shall no longer go down, Nor shall your moon withdraw itself; For the Lord will be your everlasting light, And the days of your mourning shall be ended........http://daybydaybiblestudy..com/2016/04/the-days-of-your-sorrow-has-ended.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.