Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:58 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (658) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (847571 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) ... (788) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2019
No power of hell,
No schemes of man,
shall ever pluck me
from his hands,
till he returns
or
calls me home,
here in the power of Christ I stand. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
"What god can compare with You{Jesus Christ}: taking fault away,
pardoning crime,
not cherishing anger for ever
but delighting in showing mercy?
Once more have pity on us,
tread down our faults,
to the bottom of the sea
throw all our sins. Amen."
(Micah 7: 18-19)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
"Let no one deceive you with empty arguments [that encourage you to sin], for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience [those who habitually sin]. So do not participate
or even associate with them [in the rebelliousness of sin]"
(Eph. 5:6-7 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
"Take care, brothers and sisters, that there not be in any one of you a wicked, unbelieving heart [which refuses to trust and rely on the Lord, a heart] that turns away from the living God"
(Hebrews 3:12 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
"For every house is built by someone, but the builder of all things is God"
(Hebrews 3:4 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
POWER FROM ABOVE {HOLY GHOST}
THERE IS POWER FROM ABOVE...
I BELIEVE, I BELIEVE THERE IS POWER FROM ABOVE...
I BELIEVE THE POWER FROM ABOVE; HOLY SPIRIT IS LIVING ACTIVELY INSIDE ME THROUGH THE FAITH OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by AnointedWealth(m): 4:19am On Mar 24, 2019
Proverbs 14:4 Where no oxen are, the crib is clean: but much increase is by the STRENGTH of the ox.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Verapax2001: 8:42am On Mar 24, 2019
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by budaatum: 12:32am On Mar 25, 2019
Bloody spambot!

Mods!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Fammoboy10(m): 1:42am On Mar 25, 2019
THE DEEDS OF GOD :

*They said evil comes from God: I said no
*They said God is a despot: I said no
*They said God is not that good at sometimes: I said no. God is good all the time.

You see, some People were led, and were brought up under an Ideology where out of lack of knowledge and understanding, God was portrayed to be a destroyer and a tyrannical ruler (a despot). They were raised with the mindset that all the earthquakes, tornadoes, floods, epidemics, tsunamis and famines that have ravaged lives, cities and even nations are “the deeds of God. However, a thorough understanding(...)

2mins read,

https://ambassadorofgrace..com/2019/02/the-deeds-of-god.html
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
And in accordance with this will [of God] we [who believe in the message of salvation] have been sanctified [that is, set apart as holy for God and His purposes] through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed) once for all.

{Hebrews 10:10 amp}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
“Take counsel together [against Judah/Christians], but it will come to nothing;

Speak the word, but it will not stand,

For God is with us (Immanuel).”

{Isaiah 8:10 amp}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:04pm On Mar 25, 2019
Lord, you are never changing but always new. Help me to never tire of the simple yet profound truth of your Divine Mercy. Help me to always see the beauty and splendor of Your Divine Love. I do love You, dear Lord, and I pray that I may love You more every day. Lord, have Mercy on me. Christ, have Mercy on me. Lord, have mercy on me. Your Mercy, Lord, is great and glorious. Jesus, I trust in You.
Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
the Lord is with you,
blessed are you among women
and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus Christ.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
And now I commend you to God [placing you in His protective, loving care] and [I commend you] to the word of His grace [the counsel and promises of His unmerited favor]. His grace is able to build you up and to give you the [rightful] inheritance among all those who are sanctified [that is, among those who are set apart for God’s purpose—all believers] in Christ Jesus. Amen.
(Acts.20:32 amp)
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
"ONLY those who FEAR GOD have his SECRET
and COVENANT, for their UNDERSTANDING" {PS.25:14}
May the HOLY SPIRIT teach us what it really means to have the FEAR OF GOD in our lives through Jesus Christ. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2019
Repent, says the Lord {Jesus Christ},

for the kingdom of heaven is close at hand. {Matthew 4:17}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
Now these things happened to them as an example and warning [to us]; they were written for our instruction [to admonish and equip us], upon whom the ends of the ages have come. 12 Therefore let the one who thinks he stands firm [immune to temptation, being overconfident and self-righteous], take care that he does not fall [into sin and condemnation].

(1 Cor. 10:11-12 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
Now these things [the warnings and admonitions] took place as examples for us, so that we would not crave evil things as they did. 7 Do not be worshipers of handmade gods, as some of them were; just as it is written [in Scripture], “The people sat down to eat and drink [after sacrificing to the golden calf at Horeb], and stood up to play [indulging in immoral activities].” 8 We must not indulge in [nor tolerate] sexual immorality, as some of them did, and twenty-three thousand [suddenly] fell [dead] in a single day! 9 We must not tempt the Lord [that is, test His patience, question His purpose or exploit His goodness], as some of them did—and they were killed by serpents. {1 Corinthians 10:6-9 amp}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
"Just at that time some people came who told Jesus about the Galileans whose blood Pilate [the governor] had mixed with their sacrifices. 2 Jesus replied to them, “Do you think that these Galileans were worse sinners than all other Galileans because they have suffered in this way? 3 I tell you, no; but unless you repent [change your old way of thinking, turn from your sinful ways and live changed lives], you will all likewise perish. 4 Or do you assume that those eighteen on whom the tower in Siloam fell and killed were worse sinners than all the others who live in Jerusalem? 5 I tell you, no; but unless you repent [change your old way of thinking, turn from your sinful ways and live changed lives], you will all likewise perish.” {Luke 13:1-5 amp}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
"Then Moses said to God, “Behold, when I come to the Israelites and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers (ancestors) has sent me to you,’ and they say to me, ‘What is His name?’ What shall I say to them?” 14 God said to Moses, “I Am Who I Am”; and He said, “You shall say this to the Israelites, ‘I Am has sent me to you.’” 15 Then God also said to Moses, “This is what you shall say to the Israelites, ‘The Lord, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob (Israel), has sent me to you.’ This is My Name forever, and this is My memorial [name] to all generations"

{Exodus 3:1-15 amp}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
Grace,
Your Grace alone is all I plead for,
Grace to serve you aright Lord (Jesus Christ)
Fresh grace to love you more. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
Receive Grace to study, understand, believe and willingly obey the word of God according to Jesus teachings with effortless ease today 25th March, 2019 and everyday of your life on earth under the Holy Spirit influence in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen.

The Healing at Bethesda:
1 Later on there was a Jewish feast (festival), and Jesus went up to Jerusalem.

2 Now in Jerusalem, near the Sheep Gate, there is a pool, which is called in Hebrew (Jewish Aramaic) Bethesda, having five porticoes (alcoves, colonnades). 3 In these porticoes lay a great number of people who were sick, blind, lame, withered, [waiting for the stirring of the water; 4 for an angel of the Lord went down into the pool at appointed seasons and stirred up the water; the first one to go in after the water was stirred was healed of his disease.] 5 There was a certain man there who had been ill for thirty-eight years. 6 When Jesus noticed him lying there [helpless], knowing that he had been in that condition a long time, He said to him, “Do you want to get well?” 7 The invalid answered, “Sir, I have no one to put me in the pool when the water is stirred up, and while I am coming [to get into it myself], someone else steps down ahead of me.” 8 Jesus said to him, “Get up; pick up your pallet and walk.” 9 Immediately the man was healed and recovered his strength, and picked up his pallet and walked.

Now that day was the Sabbath. 10 So the Jews kept saying to the man who had been healed, “It is the Sabbath, and you are not permitted to pick up your pallet [because it is unlawful].” 11 He answered them, “The Man who healed me and gave me back my strength was the One who said to me, ‘Pick up your pallet and walk.’” 12 They asked him, “Who is the Man who told you, ‘Pick up your pallet and walk’?” 13 Now the man who had been healed did not know who it was, for Jesus had slipped away [unnoticed] since there was a crowd in that place. 14 Afterward, Jesus found him in the temple and said to him, “See, you are well! Stop sinning or something worse may happen to you.” 15 The man went away and told the Jews that it was Jesus who had made him well. 16 For this reason the Jews began to persecute Jesus continually because He was doing these things on the Sabbath. 17 But Jesus answered them, “My Father has been working until now [He has never ceased working], and I too am working.”

Jesus’ Equality with God
18 This made the Jews more determined than ever to kill Him, for not only was He breaking the Sabbath [from their viewpoint], but He was also calling God His own Father, making Himself equal with God.

19 So Jesus answered them by saying, “I assure you and most solemnly say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself [of His own accord], unless it is something He sees the Father doing; for whatever things the Father does, the Son [in His turn] also does in the same way. 20 For the Father dearly loves the Son and shows Him everything that He Himself is doing; and the Father will show Him greater works than these, so that you will be filled with wonder. 21 Just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life [and allows them to live on], even so the Son also gives life to whom He wishes. 22 For the Father judges no one, but has given all judgment [that is, the prerogative of judging] to the Son [placing it entirely into His hands], 23 so that all will give honor (reverence, homage) to the Son just as they give honor to the Father. [In fact] the one who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who has sent Him.

24 “I assure you and most solemnly say to you, the person who hears My word [the one who heeds My message], and believes and trusts in Him who sent Me, has (possesses now) eternal life [that is, eternal life actually begins—the believer is transformed], and does not come into judgment and condemnation, but has passed [over] from death into life.

Two Resurrections
25 I assure you and most solemnly say to you, a time is coming and is [here] now, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear it will live. 26 For just as the Father has life in Himself [and is self-existent], even so He has given to the Son to have life in Himself [and be self-existent]. 27 And He has given Him authority to execute judgment, because He is a Son of Man [sinless humanity, qualifying Him to sit in judgment over mankind]. 28 Do not be surprised at this; for a time is coming when all those who are in the tombs will hear His voice, 29 and they will come out—those who did good things [will come out] to a resurrection of [new] life, but those who did evil things [will come out] to a resurrection of judgment [that is, to be sentenced].

30 “I can do nothing on my own initiative or authority. Just as I hear, I judge; and My judgment is just (fair, righteous, unbiased), because I do not seek My own will, but only the will of Him who sent Me.

31 “If I alone testify about Myself, My testimony is not valid. 32 There is another [My Father] who testifies about Me, and I know [without any doubt] that His testimony on My behalf is true and valid.

Testimony of John
33 You have sent [an inquiry] to John [the Baptist] and he has testified [as an eyewitness] to the truth. 34 But the testimony I receive is not from man [a merely human witness]; but I say these things so that you may be saved [that is, have eternal life]. 35 John was the lamp that kept on burning and shining [to show you the way], and you were willing for a while to rejoice in his light.

Testimony of Works
36 But the testimony which I have is far greater than the testimony of John; for the works that the Father has given Me to finish—the very same works [that is, the miracles and proofs of My deity] that I am [now] doing—testify about Me, [by providing evidence] that the Father has sent Me.

Testimony of the Father
37 And the Father who sent Me has Himself testified about Me. You have never heard His voice nor seen His form [His majesty and greatness—what He is like]. 38 You do not have His word (Scripture) abiding in you [actually living in your hearts and minds], because you do not believe in Him whom He has sent.

Testimony of the Scripture
39 You search and keep on searching and examining the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; and yet it is those [very Scriptures] that testify about Me; 40 and still you are unwilling to come to Me so that you may have life. 41 I do not receive glory and approval from men; 42 but I know you and recognize that you do not have the love of God in yourselves. 43 I have come in My Father’s name and with His power, and you do not receive Me [because your minds are closed]; but if another comes in his own name and with no authority or power except his own, you will receive him and give your approval to an imposter. 44 How can you believe [in Me], when you [seek and] receive glory and approval from one another, and yet you do not seek the glory and approval which comes from the one and only God? 45 Do not think that I [am the One who] will accuse you before the Father. There [already] is one who accuses you: Moses, [the very one] in whom you have placed your hope [for salvation]. 46 For if you believed and relied on [the Scriptures written by] Moses, you would believe Me, for he wrote about Me [personally]. 47 But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?”
{John 5:1-47 amp}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
"I will put my Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My ordinances and do them. You will live in the land that I gave to your fathers; and you will be My people, and I will be your God. I will also save you from all your uncleanness, and I will call for the grain and make it abundant, and I will not bring famine on you."
(Ezekiel 36:27-29 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by budaatum: 12:23am On Mar 26, 2019
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by budaatum: 12:24am On Mar 26, 2019
ochibuogwu5:
"I will put my Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My ordinances and do them. You will live in the land that I gave to your fathers; and you will be My people, and I will be your God. I will also save you from all your uncleanness, and I will call for the grain and make it abundant, and I will not bring famine on you."
(Ezekiel 36:27-29 amp)
And it is so.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:22pm On Mar 26, 2019
Hoping against hope,
No matter how *hopeless your situation appears to you in your own eyes or other people's eyes*
Say this
"Jesus Christ, I believe you have made all things well in my life. Amen" ("He has done all things very well, he made the blind the see, the lame to walk, the deaf to hear and the poor to become rich..." Mark.7:37).
Holy Spirit re-arrange the spiritual and physical realm to manifest your word in our lives ("I am waiting and watching for my word to manifest it" Jeremiah 1:12)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:35pm On Mar 26, 2019
budaatum:

And it is so.
GREAT GRACE!!!

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2019
Cheta ihe nile Chineke Nna na emeregi e
bia jaa ya mma inugo
kele ya bia keleya na oru di ebube...
Cheta ihe nile Chineke Nna na emeregi e
Bia jaa ya mma ewo
kele ya kele ya na oge erugo....
Singing....

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by NNAMDIII(m): 7:13pm On Mar 26, 2019
Good evening bro, please i have some questions for you
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2019
THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR ABORTION{RAPE OR NOT}I:
I am not supporting rape in any *sense* however there is no *pregnancy* that is *a mistake or a gift from the devil* because so many couple have been having series of sexual intercourse for years and yet no *pregnancy still* however there is expectation for God's gift of children to such couple. This also confirms that it is until *God* says let there be a child in the womb will any woman get pregnant whether it is inside or outside marriage, rape or not rape however *it is still sin to rape someone or have intercourse outside of matrimony* hence this goes further to confirm that *human beings can wrestle God and prevail like Jacod did Genesis 32:25* however not without getting a *dislocated joint* going further people can be used to manifest God's miracles, healing or even receive the miracles from God by themselves yet they are *not collaborating with grace of God for holiness, righteousness and self-control* in the Holy Spirit thus St. Paul declared "the gifts and callings of God are *irrevocable* however as it concerns the gospel they are *enemies* of God" {Romans 11:28-30}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
There is no excuse for the sin of Abortion II:
Christianity is not by force, Jesus Christ{GOD} teachings is what *A Christian believes and the Holy Spirit manifests them* thus "to them that received him and believed in his name, He gave *power/ability/right/authority* to become children of God" {John 1:12}. If you believe in Christ Jesus, you *must obey all his teachings* but it is not by *head-knowledge* rather by the *control of the Holy Spirit* thus "the human flesh(head-knowledge/philosophy/theology/self-will/strategies/ideologies e.t.c) have *nothing to offer*, it is the *spirit* that gives/produces *the life of Christ Jesus (Eternal life inside any human being who believes in the Gospel) and the words I speak to you are the *Spirit* that produces this life (eternal)" and "Only those *controlled by the Holy Spirit are *Sons/Children of God indeed*" {Romans 8:14}. The secret Jesus Christ gave to those *who have believed* thus "He{Jesus Christ} was talking to those who had *believed* in him, if you *continue in my words* then you will discover the truth (of how to submit to the Holy Spirit and He will manifest my obedience through you without struggles/striving but with ease no matter the circumstances you have messed yourself up or somebody has messed you-up or biz/family relations) and this truth will set you free{from imaginative fears/emotional-traumas/depressions/anxieties/worries/scandals/get-rich-quick-ideologies}" {John 8:31-32}. Stop imagining *evil of happening to your sister or not* those things are what the devil uses to paralyze believers on standing on *grace*, there is no situation that is *greater than God's grace supplied free of charge to every human being in every situation* no matter whose ox is gored thus "Grace of God has appeared to *all human beings{believers/unbelievers} free of charge* teaching us *how to accept salvation/redemption*, same grace teaches us how to say NO to SIN, same grace teaches us how to say NO to WORLDLY PASSIONS, same grace teaches us how to live HOLY, RIGHTEOUS AND SELF-CONTROLLED LIFESTYLE on this earth, in this generation, in this economy, in any painful/pleasurable circumstance on this earth" {Titus 2:11-12} hence the Holy Spirit told St. Paul even with all his Christian exploits when he was tormented in his flesh by the devil that "My Grace is *sufficient* for you" {2 Cor.12:9} therefore "THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR SIN..." {John 15:22}. There are more *terrible things* that have happened to me personally compared to the *negative-picture* you are trying to create here in order to put *human/mindset-fears* inside me but the spirit speaking through you knows better that by his grace, such things can NEVER CAJOLE MY FAITH IN CHRIST JESUS. There are even more within my relations however in all these *I BELIEVE AND DECREE that JESUS CHRIST IS REAL AND ALIVE TO ME AS MY GOD AND MY LORD!!! GREAT GRACE DEAR!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) ... (788) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Castdown, But Not Crushed / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.