Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,804 members, 7,813,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Why Do Ladies Beleive All Men Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Beleive All Men Cheat? (641 Views)

Why Do Men Cheat??? / Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities / 10 Strange Things All Men Have Done At Least Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Beleive All Men Cheat? by joe4christ(m): 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2012
I dont know what'up with this trend nowadays where ladies just label us guys as cheaters and unfaithful lovers, and the one that really gets me like shocked 'what da heck?' is when they say it's in our nature to cheat, i'm like, what
Where on planet E did u ladies get that deluded perception from.
I can bet u with my life that not all guys are unfaithful, and not all guys have the desire and even urge to someday cheat, as matter of fact i find it repulsive, damn!
So please ladies, stop saying all those crabs, and if you really wanna get a good guy then you must change that old fashioned mentality of yours else you might just infest him with the virus of your deluded perception and change him into a beast he never was nor intended to be. ''we all know what lost of trust in a relationship can do''
it's capable of transforming a good guy to a bad one. So be careful ladies!
Re: Why Do Ladies Beleive All Men Cheat? by pleep(m): 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2012
half this stuff is put out there by us men ourselves. Have you heard the saying "all men want is sex" there are more men who say that then women
Re: Why Do Ladies Beleive All Men Cheat? by eduson77(m): 6:07pm On Nov 26, 2012
who doesnt cheat?

i cheat every morning and evening..

evev barack obama cheats too
if you think say na lie,goto his toilet
Re: Why Do Ladies Beleive All Men Cheat? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 26, 2012
Who doesn't? Who haven't? Anyone?
Oya end of discussion!
Re: Why Do Ladies Beleive All Men Cheat? by pleep(m): 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2012
Me, and anyone who actually respects their partner.

And if you are married. God
Re: Why Do Ladies Beleive All Men Cheat? by bknight: 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2012
Only cheats get suspicious of everybody.
Re: Why Do Ladies Beleive All Men Cheat? by joe4christ(m): 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2012
bknight: Only cheats get suspicious of everybody.

Thaaaaank you, you just made sense, this shows we all have different senses of reasoning.
For a lady to suspect me of being a cheat places her a suspect on my watchlist.
#Gbam!
Re: Why Do Ladies Beleive All Men Cheat? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2012
because all men cheat! all men are dim-wits and motherfuckers
Re: Why Do Ladies Beleive All Men Cheat? by subzero2(m): 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2012
poshdiva: because all men cheat! all men are dim-wits and motherfuckers
Hey! Pretty, do u "carwash" along Hotel Presidential?
Re: Why Do Ladies Beleive All Men Cheat? by subzero2(m): 10:10pm On Nov 26, 2012
Hey! Pretty, do you stand along Hotel Presidential?
Re: Why Do Ladies Beleive All Men Cheat? by dmcdad: 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2012
eduson77: who doesnt cheat?

i cheat every morning and evening..

evev barack obama cheats too

Who doesnt cheat? Speak 4 urself plz.. The fact that you cheat doesn't mean we are all guilty.. Whats so special about Obama that u saying "even Obama cheat?" I wonder why and how people conceive such irrational and retarde*d idea.. It's repugnant. Jeez!
Re: Why Do Ladies Beleive All Men Cheat? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2012

plus your brothers & uncles dem
Re: Why Do Ladies Beleive All Men Cheat? by dmcdad: 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2012

Oops... Does that imply that you have been dating dimwits and motherfuckers? Don't you think that makes you worse Just asking...
Re: Why Do Ladies Beleive All Men Cheat? by dmcdad: 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2012

This is balderdash!
Re: Why Do Ladies Beleive All Men Cheat? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2012
dmcdad:

Oops... Does that imply that you have been dating dimwits and motherfuckers? Don't you think that makes you worse Just asking...

Naaaah....ℓ̊ see them all the time...crawling and begging for me. ℓ̊ don't date. ℓ̊ only play games
Re: Why Do Ladies Beleive All Men Cheat? by dmcdad: 10:49pm On Nov 26, 2012
poshdiva:

Naaaah....ℓ̊ see them all the time...crawling and begging for me. ℓ̊ don't date. ℓ̊ only play games

You only play games? I thought as much. It's all good though. You ain't Nigerian right? **Just asking**
Re: Why Do Ladies Beleive All Men Cheat? by drnoel: 11:12pm On Nov 26, 2012
But they are right. Everyone cheats, I am cheating with NL now just like all of u reading my comment are cheating too...

(1) (Reply)

Why Not Marry Our True Friends? / Down With Romantic Love! / What Will U Do If Ur Spouse Is Bad In Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.