Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Akpors The Best English Teacher!!! U Go Fear 2much Gbagaun - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpors The Best English Teacher!!! U Go Fear 2much Gbagaun (6647 Views)

This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! / If Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Was To Be An English Teacher / Best English Use During "The London Olympics 2012" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpors The Best English Teacher!!! U Go Fear 2much Gbagaun by mistaswag(m): 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2012
AKPORS THE BEST ENGLISH TEACHER!
akpors to student:
1. Don’t dare talk infront of my back
2. 1 2 3, both of you get out of my class!
3. Take 5cm wire of my length
4. All of you stand in a straight circle
5. Be quiet… the principal just passed away
6. Why are you looking at the mokeys outside when I am here?
7. I have 3 daughters, they are all girls
8. Did you see me on the radio yesterday?
9. Everybody is entitles to 1 ball of kenkey and 1 ball of fish
10. Stop making noise like empty sardine tins of milk
11. The son of the man is a boy
12. This is your permanent place, sit here for the mean time
13. Take the lead and follow me
14. I would rather kill myself than commit suicide

u go fear 2much gbagaun!

5 Likes

Re: Akpors The Best English Teacher!!! U Go Fear 2much Gbagaun by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 26, 2012
mistaswag: AKPORS THE BEST ENGLISH TEACHER!
akpors to student:
1. Don’t dare talk infront of my back
2. 1 2 3, both of you get out of my class!
3. Take 5cm wire of my length
4. All of you stand in a straight circle
5. Be quiet… the principal just passed away
6. Why are you looking at the mokeys outside when I am here?
7. I have 3 daughters, they are all girls
8. Did you see me on the radio yesterday?
9. Everybody is entitles to 1 ball of kenkey and 1 ball of fish
10. Stop making noise like empty sardine tins of milk
11. The son of the man is a boy
12. This is your permanent place, sit here for the mean time
13. Take the lead and follow me
14. I would rather kill myself than commit suicide

u go fear 2much gbagaun!
ahahahahahahahahahahahah
Re: Akpors The Best English Teacher!!! U Go Fear 2much Gbagaun by larride(m): 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2012
grin
Re: Akpors The Best English Teacher!!! U Go Fear 2much Gbagaun by Peterpan1(m): 10:52pm On Nov 26, 2012
Haaaaa, my oh my WTH
Re: Akpors The Best English Teacher!!! U Go Fear 2much Gbagaun by toygod2: 11:06pm On Nov 26, 2012
Precipitate, ao far?
Re: Akpors The Best English Teacher!!! U Go Fear 2much Gbagaun by mistaswag(m): 2:05am On Nov 27, 2012
toygod2: Mistaswag, ao far?

toygod i dey o
Re: Akpors The Best English Teacher!!! U Go Fear 2much Gbagaun by dopeJemi: 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2012
gringringringringrin

Lock d keys n gimme d padLock

All of u come here inch by inch grin
Re: Akpors The Best English Teacher!!! U Go Fear 2much Gbagaun by mistaswag(m): 5:04am On Nov 28, 2012
dopeJemi: gringringringringrin

Lock d keys n gimme d padLock

All of u come here inch by inch grin

loolz no try ham say u wan go be teacher o! cos ur own sef worst pass akpors own!
Re: Akpors The Best English Teacher!!! U Go Fear 2much Gbagaun by RexioKlasik(m): 7:53am On Nov 28, 2012
Me likey
Re: Akpors The Best English Teacher!!! U Go Fear 2much Gbagaun by mistaswag(m): 2:59pm On Nov 29, 2012
grin grin grin grin
Re: Akpors The Best English Teacher!!! U Go Fear 2much Gbagaun by dejoca(f): 1:45am On Jun 26, 2013
My ribs oooooo
Re: Akpors The Best English Teacher!!! U Go Fear 2much Gbagaun by naturalwaves: 12:08pm On Jun 29, 2013
Enter your shoe and follow me.grin
Re: Akpors The Best English Teacher!!! U Go Fear 2much Gbagaun by Michelyr3(m): 8:58am On Jul 17, 2013
D principal : sir, are u d new English teacher,
akpors: yes i are
Re: Akpors The Best English Teacher!!! U Go Fear 2much Gbagaun by Mjjordan(m): 9:23am On Jul 17, 2013
hahahahaha,,,akpors,u b badoo..
Re: Akpors The Best English Teacher!!! U Go Fear 2much Gbagaun by sammyspikey: 3:17am On Oct 18, 2014
There is God oooooo grin
Re: Akpors The Best English Teacher!!! U Go Fear 2much Gbagaun by Feyikemi12(f): 4:36am On Oct 18, 2014
that number 5 is soliloquy funny
Re: Akpors The Best English Teacher!!! U Go Fear 2much Gbagaun by Feyikemi12(f): 4:36am On Oct 18, 2014
that number 5 is sooooo funny

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious And Funny Pictures That Will Make Your Day (updated) / Top Funny Questions Nigerians Will Never Answer / Share Your April Fool Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.