Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,457 members, 7,770,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:15 AM

This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! (32219 Views)

Akpors The Best English Teacher!!! U Go Fear 2much Gbagaun / Gbagaun Villa / Dame Patience Jonathan With Her Dana Air Crash Gbagaun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by mortee: 9:17pm On Dec 22, 2012
I came across this post today and I could only shake my head. I want to believe it's a joke, but if not, there is a solution - I am "krosdot", I help you "write right".

"Dino Melaye outstanding personality in Nigeria, I am 100% disagree with you. The questions are, what was Melaye do when he was in the National Assembly? Why now he realised that Nigerian leaders are all corrupt? Why suddenly everyone are corrupt before him?

I don't believe any one deserved such an honour now in Nigeria. Excerpt the very cheap buy out they usually paid to National media's such as the best governor of a year.

Melaye is just a shoddy material who Intent selling his name to the public for cheap recognition. Where did Melaye got the money to buy #50M car he drove. This was an idiot accused of many things this year! Melaye doesn't fought for Nigerians interest rather, he is selling out his name for quick recognition.

Though he lead most of the protests around in Abuja, he should put rigorous effort to tell Nigerians he is fighting for National interest because it is very suspicious he is out there looking for own personal cake as usual.

Recently, I had notice that Nigerian media's are also indulged into corruption because they refused to tell The nation how bad the officials are. Most government own media's are been chain & entangled by some state governors in which they failed to report what ought to. We thank God social media are now doing good job.

Nigerians no longer waited for agency such as AIT to tell them what is happening in our government. It is only massive protests would deliver this nation from evil leaders who mostly were indoctrinated to destroy Nigeria's in the name of religious and political acrimony. Nigerians would be liberated soon."

5 Likes

Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by Odunnu: 9:25pm On Dec 22, 2012
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I haven't laughed out so hard lately. Very funny and I can imagine the seriousness.

Wrong section though.

1 Like

Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by mortee: 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2012
It must really be a joke for you to laugh this much. But which section is it supposed to be?

1 Like

Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by LarrySun(m): 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2012
A graduate? Oh, goodness! He should be flogged.
Evidently, the guy isn't a writer.
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by Odunnu: 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2012
mortee: It must really be a joke for you to laugh this much. But which section is it supposed to be?
LMAO. The MOD here will handle it.
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2012
This is an exact opposite of Patrick Obahiagbon.

One has too much grammar and language theathrics and the other one has very poor language coordination.

3 Likes

Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by mortee: 11:51pm On Dec 22, 2012
Larry-Sun:
A graduate? Oh, goodness! He should be flogged.
Evidently, the guy isn't a writer.

As in...serious flogging o.
As long as he has a group/forum where he writes incessantly about social vices and the need for change, he is a writer. And no graduate, either a writer or not, has an excuse for being this baaaadddd.

1 Like

Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by mortee: 11:54pm On Dec 22, 2012
virtuoso01: This is an exact opposite of Patrick Obahiagbon.

One has too much grammar and language theathrics and the other one has very poor language coordination.

And people actually clicked "Like" after reading his post! Well, maybe what my kid brother said about people liking a post without actually reading it is true after all.

2 Likes

Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by mortee: 11:55pm On Dec 22, 2012
Odunnu:
LMAO. The MOD here will handle it.

#smiles# Aii!
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by Johnnyhoo(m): 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2012
Shameful
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 23, 2012
And what's the point?
That Nigerian graduates can't write English?

1 Like

Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by Francuiz: 6:25pm On Dec 23, 2012
cheesy O boi. **covers my head in shame**
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2012
He's a tout, definitely passed through school but school didn't pass through him.
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by eduson77(m): 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2012

18 Likes

Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by doofanc: 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2012
Where's d link to d original post?

I strongly suspect d writer was merely fooling around, trying to attract attention. Its easy to see deliberate mistakes

8 Likes

Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2012
Lol, Tomorrow now the person will come here to call GEJ an illiterate and call Madam Patience a gbaguan manufacturer.

1 Like

Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by ceejayluv(m): 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2012
Compared to what I read sometimes on nairaland, this guy deserves a pass mark...

3 Likes

Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 23, 2012
doofanc: Where's d link to d original post?

I strongly suspect d writer was merely fooling around, trying to attract attention. Its easy to see deliberate mistakes

You have a point, also sometimes one might knowingly leave those mistakes there as far as the readers understands the message he/she is trying to pass

2 Likes

Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2012
nigerianhero: chei!

Abeg dis ur banner too much na, try reduce am make we de see space. We are not blind we de see am even if its small *Just an advise*

4 Likes

Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by TenKobo1: 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2012
And millions of other paper carrying graduates are even worse than him. No be laughing matter.
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2012
Kwah! Kwah! Ka! Ka! Ka!
Op, this thread got me cracking till the Xmas Chicken I just bought from Mammy Market fly komot. I m now pursuing it.

2 Likes

Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by Blackteeth(m): 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2012
And how do you know he is a graduate? Is speaking perfect English the way to know who is a graduate or not?
Please my people, English is just a language. It is never an achievement speaking flawless English.
Our counterparts overseas are busy researching in the laboratories and we are here researching English to speak flawlessly.
Nonsense.

43 Likes

Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2012
yes, rool numba wun.

Neva disrespekt di queens' muddah language1! tongue

2 Likes

Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by safarigirl(f): 6:34pm On Dec 23, 2012
mortee: I came across this post today and I could only shake my head. I want to believe it's a joke, but if not, there is a solution - I am "krosdot", I help you "write right".

Jisos Christ of Nnewi, this guy's gbagaun deserves award...buh no surprise...there are many of these on fb, twitter and even threads here.

No be by force to write in English, use your native language abeg....then again, what would be the fun in that? Stick to English abeg, we all need to laugh once in a while.

2 Likes

Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by purplekayc(m): 6:34pm On Dec 23, 2012
ceejayluv: Compared to what I read sometimes on nairaland, this guy deserves a pass mark...
lol
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 23, 2012
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by freecocoa(f): 6:37pm On Dec 23, 2012
Duh!

And whot are so wrong in thee grammas he speak? Nut as if all meny of you can abule to wrote something proparly like that.

We has meny wurst pearson in this nairaland, please spear and cut the guy some brake, he try as far am comesign.undecided

7 Likes

Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by Feraz(m): 6:37pm On Dec 23, 2012
ceejayluv: Compared to what I read sometimes on nairaland, this guy deserves a pass mark...
damn......funny
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 23, 2012
nawaoooooooooooo..............

1 Like

Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by Clerverly: 6:38pm On Dec 23, 2012
Op,How do you know he is a graduate because i do not see where he mentioned his qualification in the post Do you think every nairalander is a graduate
Moreover i dont know the reason why this should make the Front Page. Mtcheeeew!!!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funny Pictures Of The Year / Different Types Of People During Any Public Holiday - Meme Collection / The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.