Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Paying Tithe Has A Way To Unlock An Unusual Doors Of Prosperity. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paying Tithe Has A Way To Unlock An Unusual Doors Of Prosperity. (3036 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit / Your Motive For Paying Tithe / Tithe: Has It Been Cancelled By Jesus Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Paying Tithe Has A Way To Unlock An Unusual Doors Of Prosperity. by Goshen360(m): 12:12am On Nov 30, 2012
^^^
Nice one bro....can't believe I was suppose to respond to something on this thread earlier. I will come back still.
Re: Paying Tithe Has A Way To Unlock An Unusual Doors Of Prosperity. by miqos02(m): 2:27am On Nov 30, 2012
Give tithe if. You believe in it,I dont
Re: Paying Tithe Has A Way To Unlock An Unusual Doors Of Prosperity. by emailguru: 1:19am On Jan 24, 2013
Believe me, tithing is the secret that unlocks the doors of wealth for anyone. I am a living testimony to that. Practice the art of giving, and you will see the hand of God in all you do. Besides, your tithe does not belong to you, its Gods, that is why, he said, you robe him for not bringing your tithe to him, it is a mandate from God and because of that, obedience yields instant result. I hope we all understand the secret and significance of tithing... Read Malachi 3 vs 10.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos : Pope Francis Bursts Into Laughter As He Meets Baby Dressed Like Him / Cardinal Anthony Okogie Retires, Bishop Martins Appointed Archbishop Of Lagos. / How I Got Born Again(salvation Experiences)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.