Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,374 members, 7,864,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:28 AM

Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon (4045 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 12 Things Men Do That Make Women Fall Deeper In Love / 9 Habits Of A True Gentleman That Make Women Melt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon by pleep(m): 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2012
Luxiana19:

This is a thread for people to express their opinions in a mature way, so let me make it crystal clear to you that are your rudeness and insults are not appreciated. I'm not looking to get into a fight, so please go look elsewhere for someone else to pick on.
As for whatever your take on this issue is, I hope it gets you far with ladies.
I am fighting stupidity in Africa one Nairalander at a time. This is a job that requires coarse language. Im sorry if your pretty little ears were offended mmk?

1 Like

Re: Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon by pleep(m): 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2012
lol, but seriously ur not a dumb broad. im being silly
Re: Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon by Luxiana19(f): 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2012
pleep: I am fighting stupidity in Africa one Nairalander at a time. This is a job that requires coarse language. Im sorry if your pretty little ears were offended mmk?

Which ofcourse indirectly implies that my earlier post was stupid. I really dont know why I'm replying this..., I'll just leave you to your job..
Re: Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon by Luxiana19(f): 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2012
pleep: lol, but seriously ur not a dumb broad. im being silly

Thanks shocked... See you around..
Re: Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2012
"BE TRUE TO YOUR WORD."

Very, very important.

1 Like

Re: Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon by Kylexb(m): 10:56am On Nov 28, 2012
anitank:
Are you a learner? embarassed
the question is meant for you
Re: Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon by nell07(m): 5:36pm On Dec 19, 2012
anitank:
I beg to disagree with you. A lot of nigerian girls want real relationships without games, and believe me these 'rules' do work for them also. But because our dear nigerian men already have this bad impression as a result of few salty encounters they've had, the good ones are also suffering

any guy who tries these in naija will definitely be taken for granted by our ladies.
I speak from experience... And an uncomfortable one too. The GOOD GUYS DONT GET D GIRL. so all dat gentleman bullcrap will only make u regret ever appraoching a naija chiq.

Jst treat her to d fine things of life (they're mostly materialistic), practically shove naira notes down her thraot (they'll stll probably call u a foolish 'maga' and may still be cheating on u) and give her a good beating when u feel she's overdoing it (they love a man who's IN CONTROL afterall)

nonsense. The mr nice guy days r over.
How about we try d 'miss nice lady' instead... Wubbbish ;-D
Re: Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon by Lynix: 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2012
I stopped reading at Bradley Cooper and spent the next few minutes daydreaming...guy is hott

1 Like

Re: Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon by KateSpade(f): 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2012
not gonna lie. Some of these work on me. I like a man with manners.

A lot of the things talked about just go into being a good person in general.

Even if things between me and the guy don't work out and he has those qualities I will still recall him in a good light or perhaps introduce to single women I know.
Re: Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2012
Yield: "BE TRUE TO YOUR WORD."

Very, very important.

Not important at all.
Re: Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 19, 2012
J12:

Not important at all.
lwkmd! Tell me hoe it aint impt
Re: Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon by anitank(f): 11:44pm On Dec 19, 2012
Lynix: I stopped reading at Bradley Cooper and spent the next few minutes daydreaming...guy is hott
I tell you!! i could reach org-a-sm just looking into his eyes
Re: Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon by anitank(f): 11:48pm On Dec 19, 2012
nell07:

any guy who tries these in naija will definitely be taken for granted by our ladies.
I speak from experience... And an uncomfortable one too. The GOOD GUYS DONT GET D GIRL. so all dat gentleman bullcrap will only make u regret ever appraoching a naija chiq.

Jst treat her to d fine things of life (they're mostly materialistic), practically shove naira notes down her thraot (they'll stll probably call u a foolish 'maga' and may still be cheating on u) and give her a good beating when u feel she's overdoing it (they love a man who's IN CONTROL afterall)

nonsense. The mr nice guy days r over.
How about we try d 'miss nice lady' instead... Wubbbish ;-D
i can tell how bitter you are..... kpele. But when u meet the right girl, u won't have to try so hard trust me.
Re: Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon by nell07(m): 4:02am On Dec 20, 2012
anitank:
I tell you!! i could reach org-a-sm just looking into his eyes

aha!
Now U see... Smtimes ALL it takes is a look like bradley cooper's (he never even spoke to u.. U dont even know d kinda guy he is, but i have a good feeling dat if he asked u out u wouldnt even bat an eyelid befor abandoning ur bf WHO PROBABLY HAS BEEN WORKING HIS POOR BEHIND OFF TRYING 'EM LAME ASS MOVES ON U)

d same goes to d very loaded brothers..

So u see why, till d earth grows old and dies, men will always keep using lies and deceits. Because women r like kids... They can make a healthy fuss about the truth, reality, niceness etc. But all they want is to show n tell em wat they wanna see n hear(which 90% of d tym r hardly practical).

And dat is why d ''players'' ALMOST ALWAYS get the girls, why? They know dis truth.
Why else do u think most females complain of 'heartbreaks'? because most of em fall for d bad guys when d right man has probably been sitting under their noses all d whyle o. But they ignore him because he's probably not d kinda person they wanna see. So they keep going from one relationship 2 another for all of d wrong reasons.

Such hypocrisy!
Re: Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon by nell07(m): 4:09am On Dec 20, 2012
anitank:
i can tell how bitter you are..... kpele. But when u meet the right girl, u won't have to try so hard trust me.

lolz..bitter? C'mon, women arent DAT important grin

And GOOD! Dis is about d only truth u've told urself on dis thread.
D right woman will love u NO MATTA WHAT. So i see no point burning strength n tym tryin silly moves on d wrong females (not all females r worthy of d name 'woman')

oh and how's service going fer ya?
Hope lagos's treating u ok?
I miss 'd big house'
Re: Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon by oludaniels: 5:02am On Dec 20, 2012
saintvc: Only aplicable 4 oyibo girl. Rules dont work for nigeria girls
Gbam!!!
Re: Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon by hpk(m): 11:28am On Jan 26, 2013
Ammanda :
ok, I stoped along some where . Too long to finish
life is too short to finish it mehn!
Re: Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon by Chnges(m): 11:46am On Jan 26, 2013
Can this work on Nigerian babes? Lol got an answer in d preceeding post
Re: Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 26, 2013
Nigerian gurls only understand one language money

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Top 10 Funniest Males In Romance Section. / My Romantic Interview With My Crush!!! / What Is It With Teenagers And Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.