Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (756626 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by shogz89: 9:07pm On May 18, 2016
djcrooky:
grin
that escalated quickly....
the group was quiet so i thought to spice it up.....

i am still waiting for interview
lol you try, it's almost a month they last called for medical.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by kehmeh(f): 7:29am On May 19, 2016
shogz89:
lol you try, it's almost a month they last called for medical.
In fact, that got me scared....Do you think they will still call anyone for anything?........cos there was a time I applied last year and they also stopped calling people suddenly like that....
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Raalsalghul: 7:45am On May 19, 2016
kehmeh:
In fact, that got me scared....Do you think they will still call anyone for anything?........cos there was a time I applied last year and they also stopped calling people suddenly like that....
My dear, to be sincere, I understand how you feel. If you can remember, on the medical form, they said we shouldn't resign from our previous jobs. And for those that don't have jobs, keep applying for other vacancies. Anything can happen, but still hoping for the best sha. I did my medicals on the 26th, but if I don't hear from them this may, then I'll move on. I suggest you start working on a contingency plan rather than let this recruitment wait give you hypertension.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by kehmeh(f): 8:15am On May 19, 2016
Raalsalghul:
My dear, to be sincere, I understand how you feel. If you can remember, on the medical form, they said we shouldn't resign from our previous jobs. And for those that don't have jobs, keep applying for other vacancies. Anything can happen, but still hoping for the best sha. I did my medicals on the 26th, but if I don't hear from them this may, then I'll move on. I suggest you start working on a contingency plan rather than let this recruitment wait give you hypertension.
Yeah, I'm doing that already dear. Thank you...it is well

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by zash(f): 8:34am On May 19, 2016
In as much as one should not put all of ones hope in this recruitment. its really not fair on the applicants side. in other to find a greener pasture some people av lost thier jobs, some had other interviews but couldn't go because they had one of the stages to attend during recruitment. is it now fair for those people not to knw if their sacrifice was worth it or not. communication is key in human relationship once u dont communicate. it causes a lot of damage. I just feel they should try to communicate!!!!! let everyone knw their faith and stop waiting. its killing to knw that its taking like a month after an interview to go for medicals or it takes a month to get interviewed. Well of course its not the only job. But when u write an exam u always want to knw how u performed nd how to perform better next time. The emotional stress n
d physical stress people av gone through should be considered. I just wish they understand what their delay has caused nd what its causing. we obviously knw that many are called but few are chosen. I still wish everyone luck. We all shall be amongst the chosen ones in whatever activities we set out to do not just only with Etisalat. Amen

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by nkem195(f): 9:13am On May 19, 2016
zash:
In as much as one should not put all of ones hope in this recruitment. its really not fair on the applicants side. in other to find a greener pasture some people av lost thier jobs, some had other interviews but couldn't go because they had one of the stages to attend during recruitment. is it now fair for those people not to knw if their sacrifice was worth it or not. communication is key in human relationship once u dont communicate. it causes a lot of damage. I just feel they should try to communicate!!!!! let everyone knw their faith and stop waiting. its killing to knw that its taking like a month after an interview to go for medicals or it takes a month to get interviewed. Well of course its not the only job. But when u write an exam u always want to knw how u performed nd how to perform better next time. The emotional stress n
d physical stress people av gone through should be considered. I just wish they understand what their delay has caused nd what its causing. we obviously knw that many are called but few are chosen. I still wish everyone luck. We all shall be amongst the chosen ones in whatever activities we set out to do not just only with Etisalat. Amen
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Safari29: 9:46am On May 19, 2016
this is not good djcrooky why raise hope when it s lie?
hopefully we get called Nextweek because this week is gone already (hmm that will make it a month since buddy). my buddy partner told me he still buddied with some candidate few days ago, so am thinking they are attending to some leftover buddy candidates, cbts perhaps we will all get called for interview same time.

all is well embarassed

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by vykta: 10:03am On May 19, 2016
djcrooky:
grin yaaaay gotten my interview mail

Una see dis kain smiley still dey ask question.. Oga go do ur interview jo. we all know say na only u dey call d day of ur buddy!! December 25th 26th
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by sunnesco12: 4:30pm On May 19, 2016
Guys pls lets talk abt dis. Wat do u guys tink can b d cause of dis etisalat delay in sending mails. Are doctors on strike? Ar dey changing d recruitment system or wat. Wats ur say on dis pls......

Lets raise suggestions om wat d cause of delay may be
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by gooodluck: 4:46pm On May 19, 2016
sunnesco12:
Guys pls lets talk abt dis. Wat do u guys tink can b d cause of dis etisalat delay in sending mails. Are doctors on strike? Ar dey changing d recruitment system or wat. Wats ur say on dis pls......
Lets raise suggestions om wat d cause of delay may be

Does who buddied on April 24, 8am-1pm sun @ oshodi and 25 9pm-7am mon expect invite 2maro spoke with a rep today at Oshodi.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by gooodluck: 4:52pm On May 19, 2016
watzz:

also had my interview on 28th of April no invite yet... some of my colleagues has gotten regret mails few days back.

When did you buddy? So I can determine if d delay is from ur batch. Some are on hold
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by kehmeh(f): 5:17pm On May 19, 2016
gooodluck:

When did you buddy? So I can determine if d delay is from ur batch. Some are on hold
Goodluck.....
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by WhyNa: 5:30pm On May 19, 2016
kehmeh:
Goodluck.....I spoke with one of their staff now and he said they are rounding up the recruitment and they are not likely to be calling anyone at any stage for now....that was what he said sha......In fact.....hmmmn....it is well

For real?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by kehmeh(f): 5:33pm On May 19, 2016
WhyNa:

For real?
That was what I heard, but please if you know anyone there you can just call to confirm...
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Safari29: 5:36pm On May 19, 2016
kehmeh:
Goodluck.....I spoke with one of their staff now and he said they are rounding up the recruitment and they are not likely to be calling anyone at any stage for now....that was what he said sha......In fact.....hmmmn....it is well

na real hmmmm. i also spoke with my buddy partner who is a senior staff and what he told me contradict this. He said they needed about 400 more CCR and its not up to 200 recruited sofar this year.
well me am hopeful though, and if it doesnt work out, life goes on

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by watzz: 5:37pm On May 19, 2016
gooodluck:

I buddied on 21st and 22nd of last month.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by kehmeh(f): 5:49pm On May 19, 2016
[quote author=Safari29 post=45775816]

na real hmmmm. i also spoke with my buddy partner who is a senior staff and what he told me contradict this. He said they needed about 400 more CCR and its not up to 200 recruited sofar this year.
well me am hopeful though, and if it doesnt work out, life goes on[/quote ookay
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by kehmeh(f): 5:57pm On May 19, 2016
Safari29:

well me am hopeful though, and if it doesnt work out, life goes on
You can also help ask him when they will call those that had their medicals on 19th....let's hear what he would say
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Safari29: 6:11pm On May 19, 2016
kehmeh:
You can also help ask him when they will call those that had their medicals on 19th....let's hear what he would say
He said he would get back to me tomorrow after his shift tonight. He is not in HR so i dont think he could have that info though
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by kehmeh(f): 6:54pm On May 19, 2016
Safari29:
He said he would get back to me tomorrow after his shift tonight. He is not in HR so i dont think he could have that info though
Alright , thank you
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Yemzy89: 7:08pm On May 19, 2016
kehmeh:
Alright , thank you

Hmmmm..... fone interview, ppt, cbt, buddy(2days)...... will just halt lyk dat. Father!!!! IJN
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Yemzy89: 7:09pm On May 19, 2016
kehmeh:
Alright , thank you

Hmmmm..... fone interview, ppt, cbt, buddy(2days), awaiting interview....will just halt lyk dat? Father!!!! IJN
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by kehmeh(f): 8:04pm On May 19, 2016
Yemzy89:

Hmmmm..... fone interview, ppt, cbt, buddy(2days), awaiting interview....will just halt lyk dat? Father!!!! IJN
It is well.....I have done medicals self....I just pray the information is not true!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by radiant47: 9:23pm On May 19, 2016
Who has gotten d invite o?[Quote author=gooodluck post=4774482]

Does who buddied on April 24, 8am-1pm sun @ oshodi and 25 9pm-7am mon expect invite 2maro spoke with a rep today at Oshodi.
[/quote] shocked
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by addictedwriter(m): 9:32pm On May 19, 2016
I was prompted to talk, but I didn't wanna before...Some of this hear says can give u 'undiluted' hypertension. Why not just fold ur arms nd see how it all unfolds....As for me nd dose done with dere medicals we r resuming ending of ds month...Weda Eti shift d recruitment or not...we r resuming ds month... My faith is high already and am certain ds month ll favour us...Keep calm, close ur ears nd ask God 2 favour u...Lobatan#

5 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by tagbovu(f): 9:39pm On May 19, 2016
addictedwriter:
I was prompted to talk, but I didn't wanna before...Some of this hear says can give u 'undiluted' hypertension. Why not just fold ur arms nd see how it all unfolds....As for me nd dose done with dere medicals we r resuming ending of ds month...Weda Eti shift d recruitment or not...we r resuming ds month... My faith is high already and am certain ds month ll favour us...Keep calm, close ur ears nd ask God 2 favour u...Lobatan#
I agree wif u, dis hear say get as e be.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by OreofeeOluwa(f): 9:40pm On May 19, 2016
addictedwriter:
Well said
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by tagbovu(f): 9:44pm On May 19, 2016
You guys should Chillax, they are still on buddy, a friend just got invite for Buddy next week, she did CBT last week Friday. So I guess they are taking it one after d other. Lets just keep our fingers cross, and be hopeful.
Goodluck to those for Buddy next week.

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Walesam1: 11:31pm On May 19, 2016
Good evening everyone, I believe there's still great hope for everyone that has reached one stage or d other as far as d recruitment process is concerned - just be positive.
Also, I heard they're trying to round-up d call interview (1st stage) which means there might not be any new processes but everyone that has reached other stages will be attended to; all we have to do is to trust God for His favour, believe you'll get ur own appointment letter & allow d peace of God to illuminate ur heart.
Chineke go pick our calls & our testimony will not elude us.
Remain favoured...
Much love

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by radiant47: 1:11am On May 20, 2016
Tanx Bro, that's just the point. Too many 'hear says' will only spoil things. #waitingforresumtionmail
addictedwriter:

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Yemzy89: 6:33am On May 20, 2016
All I know is everythn wil b fyn....i have d feeling dat gud news is cumin!! IJN

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by kehmeh(f): 6:52am On May 20, 2016
addictedwriter:
I key into this.....I will get my resumption mail soon in the name of Jesus

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.