Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (756554 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by radiant47: 4:55pm On May 27, 2016
I sort of like ur enthusiasm now. @ the beginning of this page u were a pessimist but now an optimist.
kehmeh:
Guys.....texts and mails will start coming in starting from next week in Jesus name!

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by zash(f): 5:15pm On May 27, 2016
kehmeh:
Guys.....texts and mails will start coming in starting from next week in Jesus name!

Hmm!!!is this u being optimistic or u knw its coming in next week? Cos u told twas suspended some days back. Amen to it. I am hopeful sha.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by kehmeh(f): 5:18pm On May 27, 2016
zash:

Hmm!!!is this u being optimistic or u knw its coming in next week? Cos u told twas suspended some days back. Amen to it. I am hopeful sha.
The truth is the recruitment was paused....believe me or not....and that is y people have not been getting invites at different stages....but I just started having this feeling that we will all be getting good news starting from next week

5 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by tagbovu(f): 10:48pm On May 27, 2016
kehmeh:
The truth is the recruitment was paused....believe me or not....and that is y people have not been getting invites at different stages....but I just started having this feeling that we will all be getting good news starting from next week

My dear, they recruitment was neva for once pause, people are doing CBT n Buddy, a friend of mine finish are buddy on Wednesday and another set finish Thursday, I guess they want to wrong up with CBT n Buddy then they ll enter they next stage.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by tagbovu(f): 10:59pm On May 27, 2016
Haba, were unable dey hear una own news? Abi una go just Sidon form d news? Etisalat neva for once suspended d recruitment, my friend did CBT 2weeks ago, got mail last week for Buddy, which she roundup on Wednesday, and some Finish Yesterday been Thursday. I guess they want to round up CBT n Buddy session dis May, before they ll go to d next stage by June, I believe mails n SMS will start coming in by June. Hopefully.
The recruitment process is just slow now unlike February and March.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by chybyke4ly(m): 11:20pm On May 27, 2016
tagbovu:
Haba, were unable dey hear una own news? Abi una go just Sidon form d news? Etisalat neva for once suspended d recruitment, my friend did CBT 2weeks ago, got mail last week for Buddy, which she roundup on Wednesday, and some Finish Yesterday been Thursday. I guess they want to round up CBT n Buddy session dis May, before they ll go to d next stage by June, I believe mails n SMS will start coming in by June. Hopefully.
The recruitment process is just slow now unlike February and March.

And I went to do cbt at their oshodi office today,but they didn't attend to me.they said they've passed d stage.I was so disheartened.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by tagbovu(f): 6:07am On May 28, 2016
chybyke4ly:

And I went to do cbt at their oshodi office today,but they didn't attend to me.they said they've passed d stage.I was so disheartened.

Eyaaa sorry to hear that, I know how u must have felt, cos my friend was a victim too, she came all d way from east only for her to get there no CBT dat very day and they told her they are done with dat quarter, but thank God they allowed her to write the day she went cos CBT was going on that day. I guess there was no CBT going on ATM. But did u collect any body's number to keep u posted in case they start again? Like the Security men
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Masanto: 7:29am On May 28, 2016
kehmeh:
. Please stick to what you can proof. some batch just finished training at kano and next batch is expected to start training next week
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by zizi04(m): 8:56am On May 28, 2016
na only phone call interview since April 12. etisalat u guys should try at least acknowledge people's interview, if passed or failed ..haba its more than a month no reply if passed pr failed. abeg joor una no try at all.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by chybyke4ly(m): 12:00pm On May 28, 2016
tagbovu:

Eyaaa sorry to hear that, I know how u must have felt, cos my friend was a victim too, she came all d way from east only for her to get there no CBT dat very day and they told her they are done with dat quarter, but thank God they allowed her to write the day she went cos CBT was going on that day. I guess there was no CBT going on ATM. But did u collect any body's number to keep u posted in case they start again? Like the Security men

Yes I did and he promised to keep me posted.thanks anywayz.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by tagbovu(f): 2:21pm On May 28, 2016
chybyke4ly:

Yes I did and he promised to keep me posted.thanks anywayz.
That's nice but don't wait for she/he to call u, be calling d person cause she/he might forget.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MikeMoses(m): 3:22pm On May 28, 2016
I was told by a very reliable source that Etisalat will soon start calling another set of people for phone interview.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by chybyke4ly(m): 3:59pm On May 28, 2016
tagbovu:

That's nice but don't wait for she/he to call u, be calling d person cause she/he might forget.

Ok ma'am.jah bless
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by HanuHola(f): 7:26pm On May 28, 2016
chybyke4ly:

Omg ehen ehen so dey are done with CBT? Or what?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dachaste(f): 8:41pm On May 29, 2016
D guys in training dat resumed on the 3rd of may will round up dis week. So guys at interview stage don't worry mails will flow soonest. And mind u etisalat needs agents esp hausa speaking so ah know dey won't stop d recruitment naw. Wish ya guys dah best.

4 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by nkem195(f): 4:02pm On May 31, 2016
Mails will start flowing in this week!!!!!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by shogz89: 5:19pm On May 31, 2016
Waiting to see the number of prophets we have on this thread this week. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dayo15(m): 7:14pm On May 31, 2016
nkem195:
Mails will start flowing in this week!!!!!
Na prayer. Amen!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by tagbovu(f): 6:30am On Jun 01, 2016
One of Etisalat Boss told me to chill that from dis month they ll start calling us that we should relax, he said they lost one of their colleague who slum n died in office yesterday was the burial. May His soul and the souls of the d Faithful departed through the Mercy of God rest in Peace Amen. So guys chilax dis June is for everybody.
Happy New Month to u all.

5 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MrSuama(m): 8:20am On Jun 01, 2016
That's why they are so serious about medical exam.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 01, 2016
The stories people tell here everyday is soo unbelievable grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by clemment(m): 9:42am On Jun 01, 2016
When will this hope of ours come to pass?
Every day different information from
different people. It is WELL!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by kehmeh(f): 10:00am On Jun 01, 2016
Maxineng:
The stories people tell here everyday is soo unbelievable grin cheesy
Lol......May God help us.....Etisalat please get back to us ooooo.....
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ofeshe(m): 1:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
All na wash...june has started today yet no mail, no text, no call. Which way etisalat.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Safari29: 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
life goes on cry cry
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by kehmeh(f): 5:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
Safari29:
life goes on cry cry
Safari29 U were the one encouraging me before now....Please let's be optimistic okay!!

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
Nigerians we truly like stagnation. Etisalat pays 50k as take home cash during this period you are whining use it to apply for jobs that pay more than that abi if you no worm for Etisalat you go die?

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by vykta: 5:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
Maxineng:
Nigerians we truly like stagnation. Etisalat pays 50k as take home cash during this period you are whining use it to apply for jobs that pay more than that abi if you no worm for Etisalat you go die?

lool @ worm... funny how u think because people are still commenting on this thread that they ain't applying 4 other jobs. don't generalise rather personalise.

9 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
tagbovu:
One of Etisalat Boss told me to chill that from dis month they ll start calling us that we should relax, he said they lost one of their colleague who slum n died in office yesterday was the burial. May His soul and the souls of the d Faithful departed through the Mercy of God rest in Peace Amen. So guys chilax dis June is for everybody.
Happy New Month to u all.
Haba! Aunty!!!!! Even if their MD die self, e no concern the recruitment process. Etisalat is a world class company and not F. K Ejiro & SONS Limited. That excuse does not hold water, so for the mean time fix your mind on something else, if they call people... Fine, if they don't....Fine...hussle continua!

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by tagbovu(f): 6:52am On Jun 02, 2016
UNKNOWNSOJA:

Haba! Aunty!!!!! Even if their MD die self, e no concern the recruitment process. Etisalat is a world class company and not F. K Ejiro & SONS Limited. That excuse does not hold water, so for the mean time fix your mind on something else, if they call people... Fine, if they don't....Fine...hussle continua!
See I can equally decide to keep what he told me when I called him without sharing it here, but I decided to share it since he assured me that they ll call us dis month for sure. About fixing mind on something, it beats me how all of you thinks cos we all comments here, we are JOBLESS and not doing anything. Brother continue with whatever your mind is fix on. And don't quote me unnecessary. Have a nice day.

4 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 02, 2016
tagbovu:

See I can equally decide to keep what he told me when I called him without sharing it here, but I decided to share it since he assured me that they ll call us dis month for sure. About fixing mind on something, it beats me how all of you thinks cos we all comments here, we are JOBLESS and not doing anything. Brother continue with whatever your mind is fix on. And don't quote me unnecessary. Have a nice day.

Nigerians so quick to use the I am not jobless card. Madam sorry but if he truly told you that and you actually believed then you must be gullible. Unless the CEO dies before it can affect any activity in Etisalat. Etisalat is a big brand not a village market square business. Everyday since Last month everyone has come out to say an "insider" told me this week and nothing happened.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.