Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (756980 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
AlexLoba001:

Calling me a COMPLETE DAFT for what!!! What have i said to deserve to be called a DAFT. Dude you need to take a chill pill and work on your temper, i never abused you on my reply, but calling me DAFT was way too much and i will urge you to really apologise for saying that. I will never trade words with you, not on Nairaland. I am a responsible man with courtesy and valor; and i was trained to be worthy in character and in learning and not by displaying ignominious act. I am not among those Nairalanders that finds pleasure in degrading and abusing others. I come here to read and have fun. It was way too much my dude; Work on your temper. I was not expecting that from you at all, God knows i meant well.
You don't have to rant about yourself. I pointed out your conclusion that made your whole comment silly.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
slimmy05:
You don't have to rant about yourself. I pointed out your conclusion that made your whole comment silly.
SMH! It is well with you Bro. You will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by bidexmimi(f): 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
[quote author=AlexLoba001 post=39914528]
Calling me a COMPLETE DAFT for what!!! What have i said to deserve to be called a DAFT. Dude you need to take a chill pill and work on your temper, i never abused you on my reply, but calling me DAFT was way too much and i will urge you to really apologise for saying that. I will never trade words with you, not on Nairaland. I am a responsible man with courtesy and valor; and i was trained to be worthy in character and in learning and not by displaying ignominious act. I am not among those Nairalanders that finds pleasure in degrading and abusing others. I come here to read and have fun. It was way too much my dude; Work on your temper. I was not expecting that from you at all, God knows i meant well.[/quote

Are u a product of UI?

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by stripes16(f): 12:01am On Nov 12, 2015
@Slimmy05 you need help, your attitude stinks from here

5 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 2:20am On Nov 12, 2015
stripes16:
stripes you need help, your attitude stinks from here
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by miqos02(m): 5:53am On Nov 12, 2015
why the insults ? pls behave like adults that u are
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 12, 2015
AlexLoba001:

Calling me a COMPLETE DAFT for what!!! What have i said to deserve to be called a DAFT. Dude you need to take a chill pill and work on your temper, i never abused you on my reply, but calling me DAFT was way too much and i will urge you to really apologise for saying that. I will never trade words with you, not on Nairaland. I am a responsible man with courtesy and valor; and i was trained to be worthy in character and in learning and not by displaying ignominious act. I am not among those Nairalanders that finds pleasure in degrading and abusing others. I come here to read and have fun. It was way too much my dude; Work on your temper. I was not expecting that from you at all, God knows i meant well.

Sure, you're a UNN product.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by eelbee: 10:08am On Nov 12, 2015
AlexLoba001:

SMH! It is well with you Bro. You will be fine.

Great attitude. Thumbs up

4 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Asolistic(m): 10:30am On Nov 12, 2015
Please, those that had their CBT between Oct 26-30....has any got interview invite?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by izutex007(m): 11:35am On Nov 12, 2015
AlexLoba001:

please how can one apply for the customer care opening?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
Good day everyone. Please how do I apply for the etisalat customer care? Can I take my CV to their office at Consol? What's the minimum requirement plssss
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Judykepat(f): 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
dombosco:
Good day everyone. Please how do I apply for the etisalat customer care? Can I take my CV to their office at Consol? What's the minimum requirement plssss

check page 78 for d link to apply.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Judykepat(f): 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
izutex007:

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
[quote author=bidexmimi post=39919567][/quote]

Yes @bidexmimi, i graduated from UI. You?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
izutex007:

I do not have the information at the moment. But will definitely put it here once i find out.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
Thanks a lot. Can ND graduates apply?
Judykepat:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by bidexmimi(f): 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
AlexLoba001:

Yes @bidexmimi, i graduated from UI. You?

Tot as much, when u said u are trained 2 be worthy in character and learning...Yeah also a UI graduate.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dahveydson(m): 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
bidexmimi:

Tot as much, when u said u are trained 2 be worthy in character and learning...Yeah also a UI graduate.

It's not peculiar to UI, UNN has same mantra.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Debbykwaj: 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
I did the computer based test on the 30 of October but haven't heard from Etisalat yet. Mehn! Der are wasting too much time o
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by bidexmimi(f): 3:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
Dahveydson:

It's not peculiar to UI, UNN has same mantra.

Owkay..forgive my ignorance
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by izutex007(m): 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
AlexLoba001:

I do not have the information at the moment. But will definitely put it here once i find out.

kk... Thks for ur prompt response.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Judykepat(f): 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
dombosco:
Thanks a lot. Can ND graduates apply?

well l don't know,maybe when u open d link ,you will know,ie if d link is still available,
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
bidexmimi:

Wow! thats nice smiley What year and Department? I finished from Geography (Social Sciences), 2013/2014.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Asolistic(m): 11:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
Debbykwaj:
I did the computer based test on the 30 of October but haven't heard from Etisalat yet. Mehn! Der are wasting too much time o

Did mine on 29th Oct, no feedback yet!
Debbykwaj:

Did mine on 29th Oct, no feedback yet!

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Papi1986: 8:17am On Nov 13, 2015
Please anyone who took the CBT in Kano because I have not heard from them and it's almost 3weeks now if anyone from Kano batch have got the interview invite let me know thanks
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Papi1986: 8:25am On Nov 13, 2015
I took the CBT on the 27 October in Kano anyone got to the next stage from my batch ?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by lawrence358(m): 8:32am On Nov 13, 2015
So nobody is training in kano here?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by olas058: 10:27am On Nov 13, 2015
Don't really knw watz wrong wit kano centre... nobody dey training since october...
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by abdoullerh: 12:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
I took my CBT at kano on 26th oct. No feedback yet. Same with my three friends we went together.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Papi1986: 8:00am On Nov 18, 2015
I still have not got called up and I took my CBT on the 26th November
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by luckingcurvy(f): 12:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
even the coming of Christ is not as long as this waiting, etisalat help us to know our stand , I took mine on the 23rd. ITS WELL

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dammiejolaade: 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2015
This silence is becoming unbearable. Any info about d delay please. Especially those on training, pls let's know what's up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.