Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

What Made You To Like Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Made You To Like Nigeria (476 Views)

BRT Taskforce Rock Blue & Black Uniform Like Nigeria Police (photos) / Tinubu Is Misunderstood: (true Confession) Am Beginning To Like The Man / Like Turkey, Egypte, Tunisia ...... Just like Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Made You To Like Nigeria by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 27, 2012
As for me there are many reasons

this is the only country you can commit any cide (homicide, gomicide, etc) in one state and move down to another state without any problem

the only country you can get rich this minute without any query, to be sincere i love nigeria.

Share yours
Re: What Made You To Like Nigeria by k2039: 10:59am On Nov 27, 2012
Op if this is your reason for liking Nigeria then I can assure you that you will be a corrupt official when you get to be a political office holder.

For me it's the unending and never die spirit of Nigerian who believe Nigeria will be better someday.
Also in spite of how bad Nigeria is their are obviously Nigerians who wont deny their nationality.
Re: What Made You To Like Nigeria by Teejayphillip(m): 12:44pm On Nov 27, 2012
D hussling spirit in evryone's @.... No lazy man 4 my dear country
Re: What Made You To Like Nigeria by ektbear: 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2012
Nigerians. Lovely, fun, welcoming, kind people. I feel very comfortable around them.
Re: What Made You To Like Nigeria by redsun(m): 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2012
Because it is a country where imbeciles are the elite,so a one-eyed man can easily be a king.

It is a primitive world that needs rational formations.
Re: What Made You To Like Nigeria by juman(m): 2:06pm On Nov 27, 2012
It difficult to like nigeria, a country with bad president.
Re: What Made You To Like Nigeria by londoner: 2:16pm On Nov 27, 2012
Firstly....the good impression given to me of Nigeria, by my mother since I was a child.

Secondly.....the undying Nigerian spirit.

Thirdly.....the feeling of being at home when I am there,....even though I may be equally annoyed/frustrated with Nigerian people there....lol
Re: What Made You To Like Nigeria by Lasinoh: 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2012
Owning your own home!
NO MORTGAGES!!! kiss

NOLLYWOOD! The movies and music. kiss

THE FOOD I GREW UP WITH AND STILL LOVE TO DEATH. . . WHITE/YELLOW POUNDED YAM FREEEEEEEEEEESH CRUNCHY VEGETABLE/OKRO SOUP! kiss

(1) (Reply)

FG Blames State Governors Over Rot In Basic Education / Okorocha Presents 2013 Budget To Assembly / The Best Way To Cut Government Spending: Get Really Tough On Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.