Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,836 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... (15589 Views)

Every Year She Is 22 Years. Hilarious Photo. / She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money / Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by lifestyle1(m): 11:30am On Nov 27, 2012
Hello everyone,

I am in a very confused and devastated state as i write this, After my ex jilted me few years ago, i decided to move on with my life and start all over again - It has been difficult i must confess. sad

I meet a girl that I admire, she is beautiful,tall,slim, fair in complexion and most importantly, hard working + she is a calabar girl.

I decided to ask her out but she turned my proposal down immediately, i advised her to think about it letting her understand that the plans i have for her is of good and not of evil but she was adamant.

I persisted trying to convince her but all my efforts proved abortive. she was very stubborn, it got to a point where she said she will never give in no matter what i say or do and advised me to give up on her.

Given up means losing, i don't want to be tagged a loser, i hate losing, i have invested a lot and i couldn't afford to let go at that point. undecided

Last month she introduced her friend to me and i took them out for a lunch date, her friend is beautiful- birds of a feather, we chatted and had fun, i thought that was all but i was amazed when i saw her request on facebook to be my friend, i added her and we started chatting.

A week later, i asked her out and she inquired about my relationship with her friend but i told her there was nothing between us and sincerely speaking as at that time there was nothing. angry

Surprisingly, the same day i asked her out she said YES. I was happy. Two weeks later, the first/stubborn girl said YES, After a year. undecided i was speechless. Now i am confused i don't know what to do.

Please, I will like to know if any one has ever been in this situation of mine ? ever dated two friends at the same time? what was the out come ? can i eat my cake and have it ?

I will like to stop here, waiting for mature advice on what to do cos i am in a confused state.

Thank you in advance.
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by k2039: 11:46am On Nov 27, 2012
I meet a girl that I admire, she is
beautiful,tall,slim, fair in complexion and most importantly, hard working + she is a calabar girl.
Her picture please.

Om matter s arising dont try to date the both of them,remeber they are close friends,if you attempt to date them,it will boomerang and you have all to lose.

Just tell the sturborn girl you have moved on and u have a gf.

26 Likes

Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Mynd44: 11:48am On Nov 27, 2012
Drop one. Is it that difficult?
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by 190theclown: 11:55am On Nov 27, 2012
Ure dealing with 2 Nigerian Girls - CARRY GO
I'm sure u have 2 wills for both of them cos by the-time they are done with
You - come January you would visit your bank and get kicked out for wasting their time checking your account balance

13 Likes

Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by lifestyle1(m): 12:46pm On Nov 27, 2012
k2039: Her picture please.

Can't drop her picture without her consent.

k2039:

Just tell the stubborn girl you have moved on and u have a gf.

Moved on with her friend ? undecided won't she be disappointed in me and hate me for ever ? undecided
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by lifestyle1(m): 12:48pm On Nov 27, 2012
Mynd_44: Drop one. Is it that difficult?

If you were in my shoes, which will you drop ? be sincere undecided
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by lifestyle1(m): 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2012
190-the-clown:
Ure dealing with 2 Nigerian Girls - CARRY GO
I'm sure u have 2 wills for both of them cos by the-time they are done with
You - come January you would visit your bank and get kicked out for wasting their time checking your account balance

Your handle says it all.
grin

3 Likes

Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Mynd44: 12:51pm On Nov 27, 2012
life_style:

If you were in my shoes, which will you drop ? be sincere undecided
Can't be in your shoes. I am no cockroach

you are the one who knows what you feel for the two so only you can decide

6 Likes

Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Teejayphillip(m): 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2012
bro,u r d man in dis situation... U know wat u wanted in ur woman,@least of dem will ave d xtics u want in ur woman...

I'll advice u Jus 4lo ur @,daz d best tin u can du 4 ursef....
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by lifestyle1(m): 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
Can't be in your shoes. I am no cockroach

you are the one who knows what you feel for the two so only you can decide

I feel like keeping both of them, I find it difficult to drop one for the other that's why i am here to seek advice.

If i drop the stubborn girl, i will be at lost. And if i drop the "easy girl" she will think i lied to take advantage of her. undecided
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by lifestyle1(m): 1:05pm On Nov 27, 2012
Teejayphillip: bro,u r d man in dis situation... U know wat u wanted in ur woman,@least of dem will ave d xtics u want in ur woman...

I'll advice u Jus 4lo ur @,daz d best tin u can du 4 ursef....

Thank you
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by k2039: 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2012
life_style:

Moved on with her friend ? undecided won't she be disappointed in me and hate me for ever ? undecided
Yup,I didnt expect you to drop her picture,sure that's an infringment on her privacy,that was just a joke.

About her being dissapointed,serves her right,so she expected you to wait for her till eternity.

You have to tell her,she will learn her lesson that playing hard to get is complete bulshit.

NOTE:lessons for all those girls who play hard to get.

2 Likes

Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Idowuogbo(f): 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2012
tbh.. i'll say drop dem both. but! on d other hand, if u really want in on d adventure, i'll dump d gal dat played hard to get. Its 2012 mehn... no time for long things.

6 Likes

Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Mynd44: 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2012
life_style:

I feel like keeping both of them, I find it difficult to drop one for the other that's why i am here to seek advice.

that's the fastest way to die mate

If i drop the stubborn girl, i will be at lost. And if i drop the "easy girl" she will think i lied to take advantage of her. undecided

Whu must it be a game? You sound like an 8 year old kid asking for candy. What silly game? You asked her, she said no. That ain't a game

4 Likes

Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by vivianc(f): 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2012
Ok, I'm gonna speak from a lady's perspective. Yes if she finds out you are dating her friend....she will be very disappointed in you. What were you even thinking asking her friend out? It is disrespectful considering the fact that you must have told her she meant something to you.

Well, if you wanna date her friend, get her consent first, you are not obligated to it but is just courtesy. If you wanna date her be completely honest with her, tell her that you asked her friend out too....if not you might be starting a world war III between these 2 friends.

I tire for some girls sef. Where is her loyalty to her friend? Why would I even say yes to a man that has asked my close friend out? Why would I even create an enabling environment for this? I think it is childish.

Just be careful ok, you are dealing with ladies and no matter how much we pretend to be cool with some certain things, the truth of it is we are never cool with them.

7 Likes

Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by lifestyle1(m): 1:28pm On Nov 27, 2012
Idowuogbo: tbh.. i'll say drop dem both. but! on d other hand, if u really want in on d adventure, i'll dump d gal dat played hard to get. Its 2012 mehn... no time for long things.

Thank you Id. cool

1 Like

Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by lifestyle1(m): 1:38pm On Nov 27, 2012
vivian chinaza: Ok, I'm gonna speak from a lady's perspective. Yes if she finds out you are dating her friend....she will be very disappointed in you. What were you even thinking asking her friend out? It is disrespectful considering the fact that you must have told her she meant something to you.

Well, if you wanna date her friend, get her consent first, you are not obligated to it but is just courtesy. If you wanna date her be completely honest with her, tell her that you asked her friend out too....if not you might be starting a world war III between these 2 friends.

I tire for some girls sef. Where is her loyalty to her friend? Why would I even say yes to a man that has asked my close friend out? Why would I even create an enabling environment for this? I think it is childish.

Just be careful ok, you are dealing with ladies and no matter how much we pretend to be cool with some certain things, the truth of it is we are never cool with them.

Thank you for this piece.
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by boron10(m): 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2012
OP, from your post, you stated that you persisted on wooing the first gal despite turning you down several times cos you don't wanna be tagged loser. So now that you've gotten her to say yes, you're no longer a loser,get even with her by dumping her.

She never loved you, that i can say.

Her friend however, would not be happy with you if she finds out you lied to her about not having anything with her friend. You should have come plain with her. I believe she's attracted to you.

Don't be greedy so you won't end up losing both. Dump the hard to get babe.

6 Likes

Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by fairygeh(f): 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2012
life_style:

If i drop the stubborn girl, i will be at lost. And if i drop the "EASY GIRL" she will think i lied to take advantage of her. undecided
hehehe,so shes now an 'easy girl' cos she accepted you,now this is why some ladies actually take their time before they say YES to a guy,if she takes her time,u say shes playing hard to get,she agrees immediately now u call her easy.SMH for guys o,what do guys realy want?nyway @ topic you are in the best position to choose who you feel is best for u.

4 Likes

Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by lifestyle1(m): 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2012
boron10:
She never loved you, that i can say.

I had that thought. undecided

boron10:
Don't be greedy so you won't end up losing both. Dump the hard to get babe.

Thank you bro.
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 27, 2012
life_style:

like seriously,some of the relationship issues i see on nairaland appear funny to me. A girl has consistently put capital NO to your face for more than a year. And you still feel you owe her...'she will feel disappointed'. well, dude, i will still give you my lil advice.

You're the one that feels for them so you know better what you really want. But don't feel you owe the tough girl any loyality.
It is possible that the tough one is just jealous,probably the second girl brought out a good aspect of you which is appealing to the tough girl. People are usually curious and sometimes jealous when they see a thriving relationship. Am goin to write this boldly...THE FIRST GIRL(tough one) WILL DUMP YOU AT SOME POINT if you leave your present relationship for her. She doesn't love you that much,she is just interested in something which you haven't discovered yet. Once she gets that or gets satisfied,she zooms off.
So here is my options for you...
First...don't leave this present girl. You don't owe the first girl. since you love the second girl and she reciprocates,stick to her. She is the one you will disappoint most if you do otherwise. At least she was sincere enough to ask of your relationship with her friend.

Second...you should be smart enough too. There's possibility that both are playing games with you.

Third...if you wanna be a player by dating both, Please do and stop asking us to boost your courage. Just get your tactics right and play. But trust me,you wouldn't want to do that with two friends. They will most likely team up to break you!

Good luck!

20 Likes

Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by lifestyle1(m): 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2012
centje:

Thank you for your input.
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2012

14 Likes

Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Idowuogbo(f): 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2012
life_style:

Thank you Id. cool
uwc cheesy
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Mynd44: 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2012
Wow Sanb, that was great.

Let's hope he listens
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2012
Thanks!!! I hope so too...cheesy
Mynd_44: Wow Sanb, that was great.

Let's hope he listens
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by lifestyle1(m): 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2012
sanb:
But remember, it could turn really ugly and nasty; “TRY NOT TO DATE BOTH LADIES TOGETHER; WHETHER IN THE OPEN OR SECRETLY” cos “HELL HAS NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED”....IMHO,

shocked
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Mynd44: 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2012
sanb: Thanks!!! I hope so too...cheesy
I hope he does not though. I want him back here

1 Like

Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by lifestyle1(m): 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2012
sanb:

Thank you sanb.
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2012
Haha...Lol; you're really funny; but dude that's the reality...and you don't want to mess with a woman...especially if she’s just been jilted; cos you’ll be game....so be very careful...and stay safe.... wink
life_style:

shocked
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by lifestyle1(m): 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2012
sanb: Haha...Lol; you're really funny; but dude that's the reality...and you don't want to mess with a woman...especially if she’s just been jilted; cos you’ll be game....so be very careful...and stay safe.... wink

That statement scared me. cheesy

I will be careful. thank you. grin
Re: After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... by Andrew3(m): 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2012
Could you lend me the friend?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself / Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? / Happy Birthday Tallesty1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.