Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Christians Please, Explain Dinosaurs. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Please, Explain Dinosaurs. (2793 Views)

Christians Please Make Me Understand Better. / Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. / Christians: Please Will A Person Go To Hell For Remarrying After A Divorce? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Please, Explain Dinosaurs. by advocate666: 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2012

How do you guys reconcile this overwhelming real evidence with your book of Genesis creation story?

2 Likes

Re: Christians Please, Explain Dinosaurs. by Areaboy2(m): 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
MAGIC grin
Re: Christians Please, Explain Dinosaurs. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2012
They are the forefathers of atheists and did indeed exist ! grin
Re: Christians Please, Explain Dinosaurs. by destinedtee(m): 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2012
what is your motive op?
Re: Christians Please, Explain Dinosaurs. by advocate666: 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2012
destinedtee: what is your motive op?

My motive is the quest for truth and knowledge.
Re: Christians Please, Explain Dinosaurs. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2012
I HAVE BEEN TO THAT MUSEUM IN CHICAGO ON 13TH STREET AND LAKESHORE DRIVE. THE FIELD MUSEUM. HOWEVER DINOSAURS IS IN THE BIBLE AS WELL AS LEVIATHAN.
Re: Christians Please, Explain Dinosaurs. by destinedtee(m): 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2012
advocate666:

My motive is the quest for truth and knowledge.
I see...i am not sure if they once existed or not.They must have been created by God if they ever existed...God is the creator of all.
Re: Christians Please, Explain Dinosaurs. by manmustwac(m): 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2012
destinedtee:
I see...i am not sure if they once existed or not.They must have been created by God if they ever existed...God is the creator of all.
Yes of course God is the creator of all just that he forgot all about the Dinosaurs when he created the planet because he somehow forgot that he had created them 300 million years before he decided to create the planet
Re: Christians Please, Explain Dinosaurs. by advocate666: 5:28pm On Nov 27, 2012
destinedtee:

But how does it fit into the creation story in genesis?
Re: Christians Please, Explain Dinosaurs. by wiegraf: 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2012
Stop being silly op, his ways are mysterious. Also, he planted them there to test our faith.
Why did he want to test our faith? For mysterious reasons. What else could it be?

2 Likes

Re: Christians Please, Explain Dinosaurs. by advocate666: 5:41pm On Nov 27, 2012
obadiah777: I HAVE BEEN TO THAT MUSEUM IN CHICAGO ON 13TH STREET AND LAKESHORE DRIVE. THE FIELD MUSEUM. HOWEVER DINOSAURS IS IN THE BIBLE AS WELL AS LEVIATHAN.

You mean there were dinosaurs walking on this earth less than 6000 years ago?
Re: Christians Please, Explain Dinosaurs. by advocate666: 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2012
wiegraf: Stop being silly op, his ways are mysterious. Also, he planted them there to test our faith.
Why did he want to test our faith? For mysterious reasons. What else could it be?

Sarcasm?
Re: Christians Please, Explain Dinosaurs. by plaetton: 5:43pm On Nov 27, 2012
wiegraf: Stop being silly op, his ways are mysterious. Also, he planted them there to test our faith.

No.
The devil planted them there to deceive god's people. grin
Re: Christians Please, Explain Dinosaurs. by Areaboy2(m): 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2012
advocate666:

Sarcasm?

nope.. he's being serious tongue
Re: Christians Please, Explain Dinosaurs. by wiegraf: 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2012
plaetton:

No.
The devil planted them there to deceive god's people. grin

This here is heresy...
Wait...let me consult my bible and a few pastors to confirm that. It is my understanding that god made everything, but he didn't make everything as well. Also, officially, anything we don't understand is supposed to be classified as 'mysterious', but my pious xtian friend here says 'devil' is also a good excuse. Maybe we should open a thread to discuss this? We can also discuss which hand should we use to get rid of boogers. It's a great conundrum that has been bothering me for a while...
Re: Christians Please, Explain Dinosaurs. by plaetton: 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2012
wiegraf:

This here is heresy...
Wait...let me consult my bible and a few pastors to confirm that. It is my understanding that god made everything, but he didn't make everything as well. Also, officially, anything we don't understand is supposed to be classified as 'mysterious', but my pious xtian friend here says 'devil' is also a good excuse. Maybe we should open a thread to discuss this? We can also discuss which hand should we use to get rid of boogers. It's a great conundrum that has been bothering me for a while...

Well, lord Obadiah777 has told us that the god and satan work hand in hand, I assume for mutual benefits.
So it's really confusing to know who did what and who created what.
lol.
But they are the perfect pair. each willing and able to take the credit or the fall for the other's shortcommings.
Re: Christians Please, Explain Dinosaurs. by wiegraf: 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2012
plaetton:

So it's really confusing to know who did what and who created what.
lol.

cheesy

Can't tell what is false doctrine these days. We can only rely the remarkably consistent, lucid and undeniably valid scripture to settle these things
Re: Christians Please, Explain Dinosaurs. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 27, 2012
@op. Lol. Do you understand the concept of time as regard to dimensions beyond our universe?
Re: Christians Please, Explain Dinosaurs. by advocate666: 12:37am On Nov 28, 2012
Reyginus: @op. Lol. Do you understand the concept of time as regard to dimensions beyond our universe?

No. Please explain.
Re: Christians Please, Explain Dinosaurs. by plaetton: 5:58am On Nov 28, 2012
advocate666:

No. Please explain.

Me too, I'm waiting.
hhhmmm.
This one is going to be a bombshell.
Re: Christians Please, Explain Dinosaurs. by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 28, 2012
advocate666:

No. Please explain.
The error you made was to allocate same flow-rate of time to different frames of existence. As the satanists that you are (that's if you really) it's appaling.
Only objects in space, under the spatial dimension can experience the same time. God is not in space, and beyond the spatial dimension.
As you know, we know our universe to be 4D (formerly 3D, if not for einsteins theory of relativity which introduced the dimension of time). Though, some theories place it at ten. But that's not our topic today.
As speed increases, time decreases. A material moving at the speed of light covers less time, large interval, but not in our world. It is not possible in our universe. In our case, any increase closer to the speed of light will lead to an increase in mass,thus time goes back to 'normal'. Except the material is acting as a light wave particle. An increase in weight will slow down speed, and increase time. Why so? That brings us back to Einstein's Relativity: mass, time and space are connected.
Let's make it mutual, between our world and the greater spirit world.
The question now is, do spirits move closer or at the speed of light? If we can answer in the affirmative, then no need for the confusion. Yes. Materials here(spirit world), from possessing the properties of light wave, move at the speed of light. This in turn, creates difference in the passing of time. As a proof, you can check 2 kings 19:35, do the maths yourself. And don't tell me God doesn't exist, you know what you are.
So, that God created in seven days, does not translate to passing of time experienced by beings in the physical world. The question that may pop up now will be, what is in a day for God? Psalm 90:4, 2 Peter 3:8.
Re: Christians Please, Explain Dinosaurs. by advocate666: 11:06am On Nov 28, 2012
Reyginus: The error you made was to allocate same flow-rate of time to different frames of existence. As the satanists that you are (that's if you really) it's appaling.
Only objects in space, under the spatial dimension can experience the same time. God is not in space, and beyond the spatial dimension.
As you know, we know our universe to be 4D (formerly 3D, if not for einsteins theory of relativity which introduced the dimension of time). Though, some theories place it at ten. But that's not our topic today.
As speed increases, time decreases. A material moving at the speed of light covers less time, large interval, but not in our world. It is not possible in our universe. In our case, any increase closer to the speed of light will lead to an increase in mass,thus time goes back to 'normal'. Except the material is acting as a light wave particle. An increase in weight will slow down speed, and increase time. Why so? That brings us back to Einstein's Relativity: mass, time and space are connected.
Let's make it mutual, between our world and the greater spirit world.
The question now is, do spirits move closer or at the speed of light? If we can answer in the affirmative, then no need for the confusion. Yes. Materials here(spirit world), from possessing the properties of light wave, move at the speed of light. This in turn, creates difference in the passing of time. As a proof, you can check 2 kings 19:35, do the maths yourself. And don't tell me God doesn't exist, you know what you are.
So, that God created in seven days, does not translate to passing of time experienced by beings in the physical world. The question that may pop up now will be, what is in a day for God? Psalm 90:4, 2 Peter 3:8.

How does this explain dinosaurs?
Re: Christians Please, Explain Dinosaurs. by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 28, 2012
advocate666:

How you presume and perceive time.
Re: Christians Please, Explain Dinosaurs. by advocate666: 11:56am On Nov 28, 2012
Reyginus: How you presume and perceive time.

It depends what time you are talking about. Einstein's time have nothing to do with my own 24hr day.
Let me put it this way, no matter how fast or slow something travels, I will still have 24 hours in MY day. So time, in our world, is constant while speed and distance varies. Dinosaurs lived in our world and not "beyond our universe"
I still don't know how these time talks explain dinosaurs as per genesis.
Re: Christians Please, Explain Dinosaurs. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2012
advocate666:

Let me put it this way, no matter how fast or slow something travels, I will still have 24 hours in MY day.
Lolololololololololololololol. Gosh! Chineke me! Wayo allah na! Abasi mbo! Oludumare! What is this? Lololol.
Re: Christians Please, Explain Dinosaurs. by advocate666: 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2012
Reyginus: Lolololololololololololololol. Gosh! Chineke me! Wayo allah na! Abasi mbo! Oludumare! What is this? Lololol.

Care to enlighten us on your sudden madness?
Re: Christians Please, Explain Dinosaurs. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2012
advocate666:

Care to enlighten us on your sudden madness?
Lolol. Just a little test for you. If the speed of what is responsible for the passing of a day increases what will happen?
Re: Christians Please, Explain Dinosaurs. by plaetton: 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2012
advocate666:

OMG.

This is even more than I bargained for.
Nairaland na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Christians Please, Explain Dinosaurs. by advocate666: 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2012
Reyginus: Lolol. Just a little test for you. If the speed of what is responsible for the passing of a day increases what will happen?

And what exactly is responsible for the passing of a day?

Can you go stright to the point and tell us about dinosaurs and genesis?
Re: Christians Please, Explain Dinosaurs. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2012
advocate666:

And what exactly is responsible for the passing of a day?

Can you go stright to the point and tell us about dinosaurs and genesis?
Lol. Let me soften it for you. If the speed of rotation of the earth around its axis increases, what will happen to day and night?
Re: Christians Please, Explain Dinosaurs. by advocate666: 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2012
Reyginus: Lol. Let me soften it for you. If the speed of rotation of the earth around its axis increases, what will happen to day and night?

Please explain the dinosaurs in relation to genesis and we will take it from there instead of asking rhetorical questions. Why are you afraid of dealing with the subject? Instead you go into diatribes about Einstein, beyond universe time, earth rotation etc.
Even if you were correct about your idea of "time", how does it explain dinosaurs as per genesis?
Re: Christians Please, Explain Dinosaurs. by plaetton: 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2012
advocate666:

Please explain the dinosaurs in relation to genesis and we will take it from there instead of asking rhetorical questions. Why are you afraid of dealing with the subject? Instead you go into diatribes about Einstein, beyond universe time, earth rotation etc.
Even if you were correct about your idea of "time", how does it explain dinosaurs as per genesis?

I am thinking that the man may have had a vision.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Church Confirms Jim Iyke’s Deliverance From Evil Spirits / The Goal Of The Gospel / Christ Existence; Any Evidence Aside The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.