Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,606 members, 7,955,235 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:09 PM

Gold Bugatti $ 2 Millions VS $1/day To Feed Hungry Kids In Sudan. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gold Bugatti $ 2 Millions VS $1/day To Feed Hungry Kids In Sudan. (2775 Views)

Sudan president detained in South Africa pending court order / Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device / Chad President Pays $26 Million Dowry Sudan Chick (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gold Bugatti $ 2 Millions VS $1/day To Feed Hungry Kids In Sudan. by Toobalist: 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2012
Gold Bugatti $ 2 millions VS $1/day to feed Hungry Kids in Sudan!!!

The world is going Mad!!

cry

Re: Gold Bugatti $ 2 Millions VS $1/day To Feed Hungry Kids In Sudan. by Novice1(m): 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2012
Human Vanity. And the owner will still die and leave the car.

Front Page Pls.
Re: Gold Bugatti $ 2 Millions VS $1/day To Feed Hungry Kids In Sudan. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 27, 2012
Man by nature is selfish and greedy. It is inherent in every human being. I have tried to make out meaning acquiring everything in these world only for you to die one day leaving them behind.

Check the history of these world, there have always been the rich and the poor. All men are not equal, it has been, it is and it will continue to be. People suffer everywere in the world why, some others enjoy and dont care.

Now if not for man's brutish nature, i would have align myself with the school of thought that they should be no law. I strongly believe that law was created for some to exploit others. Now, abolishing law,, you will still see that the problem of unequality is still there 'the survival of the fittest. I have thought over and over again what should be the formular to be used in our society that would everyone equal or atleast comfortable.

Why someone is driving on a gold bugatti worth $2m, some people have not even eaten a meal square, just because the law favors the former. Religion was now created to console and make man morally upright. The poor who now run to religion for consolation and hope of a better future, are even been exploited by man( pastors, religious leaders), who acquire jets and vanities of this world. Man is just greedy and selfish by nature.

1 Like

Re: Gold Bugatti $ 2 Millions VS $1/day To Feed Hungry Kids In Sudan. by Toobalist: 7:37pm On Nov 27, 2012
You definetely right !!!
babyface333: Man by nature is selfish and greedy. It is inherent in every human being. I have tried to make out meaning acquiring everything in these world only for you to die one day leaving them behind.

Check the history of these world, there have always been the rich and the poor. All men are not equal, it has been, it is and it will continue to be. People suffer everywere in the world why, some others enjoy and dont care.

Now if not for man's brutish nature, i would have align myself with the school of thought that they should be no law. I strongly believe that law was created for some to exploit others. Now, abolishing law,, you will still see that the problem of unequality is still there 'the survival of the fittest. I have thought over and over again what should be the formular to be used in our society that would everyone equal or atleast comfortable.

Why someone is driving on a gold bugatti worth $2m, some people have not even eaten a meal square, just because the law favors the former. Religion was now created to console and make man morally upright. The poor who now run to religion for consolation and hope of a better future, are even been exploited by man( pastors, religious leaders), who acquire jets and vanities of this world. Man is just greedy and selfish by nature.
Re: Gold Bugatti $ 2 Millions VS $1/day To Feed Hungry Kids In Sudan. by RudySmith(m): 8:07pm On Nov 27, 2012
First of all a *normal* Bugatti Veyron cost $ 2million so a gold one will never cost the same price, and would probably cost 5 times as much.

Second if someone has the money 2 buy himself a toy then why shouldn't he?

Third what if a person bought a $2 million Bugatti and fed hungry kids too? Or should someone rich spend *all* their hard earned money on feeding hungry kids in Sudan?

Fourth Charity starts at home, what r u guys doing 2 help the needy, apart from ranting on a faceless forum?

here is ur way 2 show that u mean business, and not just talking in the air 4 nothing:
https://www.nairaland.com/1111726/nairaland-end-year-charity-flight

1 Like

Re: Gold Bugatti $ 2 Millions VS $1/day To Feed Hungry Kids In Sudan. by Toobalist: 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2012
RudySmith: First of all a *normal* Bugatti Veyron cost $ 2million so a gold one will never cost the same price, and would probably cost 5 times as much.

Second if someone has the money 2 buy himself a toy then why shouldn't he?

Third what if a person bought a $2 million Bugatti and fed hungry kids too? Or should someone rich spend *all* their hard earned money on feeding hungry kids in Sudan?

Fourth Charity starts at home, what r u guys doing 2 help the needy, apart from ranting on a faceless forum?

here is ur way 2 show that u mean business, and not just talking in the air 4 nothing:
https://www.nairaland.com/1111726/nairaland-end-year-charity-flight

Nobody is ranting Sir , please visit our site : www.toobalist.com and view our banners to see what we doing for our people

The purpose of this post is just to highlight Human Vanity and how life can be unfair sometimes...

Peace!

Re: Gold Bugatti $ 2 Millions VS $1/day To Feed Hungry Kids In Sudan. by RudySmith(m): 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2012
^^ Do u even know that the photo of the Bugatti Veyron u r showing is a toy model car?! Human vanity starts at home. Why go 2 a restaurant and pay 3 times as much for a meal that u can cook for less at home? Why buy a phone that cost Naira50K when u can get a Nokia 3310 4 free? Why buy a car 4 millions of Nairas when u can get one 4 a few hundred of thousands. Is that not vanity 2 u? U best focus on ur own life and do what u feel is right, and let others live theirs.

Let he who has worked 4 the money do what he pleases with the money.
Re: Gold Bugatti $ 2 Millions VS $1/day To Feed Hungry Kids In Sudan. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2012
Lol. Funny thread. Was almost persuaded by babyface until RudySmith threw a spanner in the works.
Re: Gold Bugatti $ 2 Millions VS $1/day To Feed Hungry Kids In Sudan. by Negro1: 11:50pm On Nov 27, 2012
Pls stop all ds bullsh1t...The owner had d money n decided 2 get himself a nice gold bugatti...I had would have done d same if i cn afford it...Work for ur own money n get ursef nice assets...im d@mn sure all of u critics will buy ten if y'all can afford it...stop blaming ur poverty level on rich people beacus dey r stunting on u

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Terrorists Rock India / Niger Military Goes On War Footing As French Jets Attacks National Guard Base / Obama Depicted As Murderous Devil In Moscow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.