Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:19 AM

Farmers In The House - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Farmers In The House (7639 Views)

Farmers To Earn N101bn Annually From Perishable Cargo / Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta / Database Of All Farmers In Nigeria Commences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farmers In The House by Chudoify: 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2013
@femi,well done and i wish you God's blessing.pls,can you drop your email id and number to me.i have few questions to ask you.i am about starting mine next month.nonyelulawrencec@gmail.com.Thank you.
Re: Farmers In The House by BasseyJ(m): 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2013
@femi,chudoify and excelsiorfarm, thanks for the tips once again. I have the housing plan laid down and sorted out, what i now need before i stock is an ideal of what to always feed them, and the neccessary medications(if any). Thanks
Re: Farmers In The House by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2013
@ Bassey feed them pkc,wheat bran,pawpaw,boiled cassava,brewery grain to mention a few,after birth ask a vet to inject iron and always remember to deworm through pregnancy time.
Re: Farmers In The House by omeja(m): 11:19pm On Jan 06, 2013
I do admire the contribution of everyone on this thread, the sence of maturtiy and the willingness to help others.
Femi and Segun Alamu, I will be grateful to have your contact for more discussion.
Thanks and happy new year to you all. More blessing.
Re: Farmers In The House by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:59pm On Jan 06, 2013
@omeja my contact is on my post of BUSINESSES THAT WILL GIVE U A MEANINGFUL INCOME FLOW CONTINUALLY etc ,am on facebook and linkedin ALAMU SOLOMON
Re: Farmers In The House by Chudoify: 5:01am On Jan 07, 2013
@op,i have comfirm that you know what you are doing.
Re: Farmers In The House by Chudoify: 5:02am On Jan 07, 2013
Thank you and may God bless you.
Re: Farmers In The House by emmadeiza(m): 12:42pm On Jan 07, 2013
Wow! I'm so impressed by what I'm seeing here. I'm considering going into pig farming soon too. I have about 200k now. Please I need advice on how I can go about it in Lagos, Oyo, Ogun or Ondo State. Any advice you know could be useful to me please; such as how to get good breed, how to get buyers, how t get a place to rent, etc. Or is there any other profitable (farming) business you think I can do with my 200k? I hav no any land presently. Thanks.
Re: Farmers In The House by femiseun1: 2:29pm On Jan 07, 2013
emmadeiza: Wow! I'm so impressed by what I'm seeing here. I'm considering going into pig farming soon too. I have about 200k now. Please I need advice on how I can go about it in Lagos, Oyo, Ogun or Ondo State. Any advice you know could be useful to me please; such as how to get good breed, how to get buyers, how t get a place to rent, etc. Or is there any other profitable (farming) business you think I can do with my 200k? I hav no any land presently. Thanks.

Thanks I received your mail and replied u
Re: Farmers In The House by gowaga68: 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2013
ihedioramma: PLS SOME BODY HELP ME I WANT TO START UP GOATFARM AND NEED TO NO ALL IT TALKS AND HOW I CAN BRING THEM UP AND MAKE PROFIT ? 08095025817 OR ihedioramma@yahoo.ca
You can reach me through whatsapp to talk about it, i have lots of goats and sheeps so that tells you i know lot about it.
Re: Farmers In The House by choiceman(m): 2:27pm On May 17, 2013
Hello Nairaland,

Do you need 100 percent Hatchability of all kinds of poultry eggs?

Why don't you visit us at TOYOM HATCHERY...

We are at 28 Endurance Street, Gbaga Bus-stop along Ijede rd, Ikorodu Lagos State Behind Olaoluwanisola Petro Station

We use Petersime equipment for maximum hatchability. Maximum quantity and quality

chicks will generate maximum return.

Call : 07045775890/ 07045630927 or toyommultidynamicltd@yahoo.com

Call us today for best quality disease free chicks.
Re: Farmers In The House by transponder: 5:40pm On May 17, 2013
Please, who knows of a piggery farm in Kwara state. Please can i get help on an estimate to build a pen for pigs lets say for 40 weaners.
And how much can be spent on feeding till they are ready for sale.
How long do you have to breed pigs before you sell them.
Please any information will be appreciated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month / Nigeria’s Inflation Rate Drops To 18.12% In April 2021 / 7 Things You Should Do When Starting An Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.