Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Jinn Stories - Islam for Muslims (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Jinn Stories (89922 Views)

How To Get Rid Of Jinn / How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Beware Of Jinn Disguising As Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jinn Stories by Empiree: 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
maclatunji:

Bro. check again, I have no time for such pettiness.
It's alright bro, no hard feelings. You are 1. I am 0. 1-0
Re: Jinn Stories by maclatunji: 12:25am On Dec 31, 2014
Empiree:
It's alright bro, no hard feelings. You are 1. I am 0. 1-0

You were banned by antispam bot. It is probably one of the "spirits" that just wants to teach you a lesson since you are so obsessed with them or what do you think?
Re: Jinn Stories by Empiree: 12:32am On Dec 31, 2014
maclatunji:

You were banned by antispam bot. It is probably one of the "spirits" that just wants to teach you a lesson since you are so obsessed with them or what do you think?
shocked you are that spirit bro shocked . I am not obsessed with anything. Sooner or later you will understand my point.
Re: Jinn Stories by maclatunji: 12:36am On Dec 31, 2014
Empiree:
shocked you are that spirit bro shocked . I am not obsessed with anything. Sooner or later you will understand my point.

#Hehehehe.
Re: Jinn Stories by aishaquest(f): 2:22am On Dec 31, 2014
Wow! I checked out this link. This Jarus guy took over that thread. He really knows a lot about this stuff. shocked If I weren't such a new Muslim I would like to research this subject more. As it is I'm a little afraid. embarassed

https://www.nairaland.com/1116143/jinn-stories#13157051
Re: Jinn Stories by Jarus(m): 7:13am On Dec 31, 2014
aishaquest:
Wow! I checked out this link. This Jarus guy took over that thread. He really knows a lot about this stuff. shocked If I weren't such a new Muslim I would like to research this subject more. As it is I'm a little afraid. embarassed

https://www.nairaland.com/1116143/jinn-stories#13157051

Salaam Aisha, are you a Nigerian?
Re: Jinn Stories by Empiree: 10:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ha ha ha ha grin grin grin grin "British people are so dumb". She got Jinn in her car. Her name is "jinmac"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vupgBykQnko
Re: Jinn Stories by aishaquest(f): 2:21am On Jan 01, 2015
Jarus:

Salaam Aisha, are you a Nigerian?

No. I'm American.

Hello. Nice to meet you sir.

1 Like

Re: Jinn Stories by Empiree: 8:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
AlBaqir:

Again I gbadun your Sufi Sheik. Is he Turkish?
We said whole lots on this thread. I am re-reading and laughing and tearing at the same time. Life moves on bro. How could a Nigeria ustaz be Turkish, what were you thinking when you typed this?.

1 Like

Re: Jinn Stories by ssultana(f): 8:36am On Feb 01, 2015
Salam alaikum,this thread is awesome........... i"ve always had this weird need to listen to stories about jinns and death too and this discussion satisfies one half of my curiosity.jazakallah khair people
Re: Jinn Stories by Empiree: 4:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
ssultana:
Salam alaikum,this thread is awesome........... i"ve always had this weird need to listen to stories about jinns and death too and this discussion satisfies one half of my curiosity.jazakallah khair people
Walaikum Salaam. You enjoyed reading it?. Sound crazy right?. That's life bro. Everyone just talked it out. I love every minute of it. Keep reading.
Re: Jinn Stories by ssultana(f): 8:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
Empiree:
Walaikum Salaam. You enjoyed reading it?. Sound crazy right?. That's life bro. Everyone just talked it out. I love every minute of it. Keep reading.

Loved it yes! And it's sis
Re: Jinn Stories by Empiree: 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
ssultana:

Loved it yes! And it's sis
Op! lipsrsealed . I'd thought akhi. I guess you just updated that
Re: Jinn Stories by arewaqueen: 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
Empiree:
.Mashallah!, the man i was talking about said same @bold last Saturday. He said each Surah has Ruhaniyah that emanates from it. It is up to them (Ruhaniyah) if they want to talk to you. I guess that depends on effort put into it. They would say to you "Salam Alaikum abdullah".

The man even said Ruhaniyah will praise you beyond salams then ask what you want from your Rub(Allah). At some point, when you get serious with dua, you hear your doors opening and closing. Thats them sending salawat on you. I described to tbaba1234 earlier in this post. Looks like he doesnt get it. It's on p.5

I experienced this 2 yrs in a row. Then it stopped but only to start again from another percepective between late 2009 and early 2011. Wallah every morning around fajr, I always hear knocks on my door. I am the only one in the apartment and have 2 doors. 1st door leads to the outside the street, 2nd door leads to another section in my apartment but not directly to the street.

It's this 2nd door I used to hear a knocks 3 times every fajr waking me up. The first time it happened. I asked who is it? I never got reply. I opened the door but no presence until i got used to it. It used to wake me up exactky fajr on the dot. But I wasnt attaching any significance to it until I asked the man one day. He asked if i make dua a lot?. I said yes. He laughed. They are ruhaniyah waking you up for fajr. He said it's up to them if they want to talk to me. Then he said maybe I am about to have a company like he does. I was freaked out. I stopped and I began to lack in dua.

But the knocks continued like that for another 6 months before it stopped. I havent been experiencing it since 2011. I think it just depends. Some may not feel physical presence of unseen. Other may feel tranquility and sakina within self. God is Greatest. Allah Akbar

Woow! My grandfather was a sheikh of the Tijjaniyyah sect though he doesnt do the ya inyass/ya shehu. So i got some prayers passed down and i sticked to suratul iklas, ya ladif, ya hayyu ya qayyum and ayatul kursiyyu. Wallahi then i got everything i wanted.

Something happened in 2011 , I was doing qiyamul layl for almost 3 months straight, then from nowhere a bird flew into the sitting room . All doors were locked so i wonder how it got in. I ran away and i have no idea how it flew out.

My parents and siblings thought i was hallucinating but the bird left a sign of its poo around the house.

Now i don't know if that was just a bird or a sign.

I wish some1 could help
Re: Jinn Stories by maclatunji: 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
arewaqueen:

Woow! My grandfather was a sheikh of the Tijjaniyyah sect though he doesnt do the ya inyass/ya shehu. So i got some prayers passed down and i sticked to suratul iklas, ya ladif, ya hayyu ya qayyum and ayatul kursiyyu. Wallahi then i got everything i wanted.
Something happened in 2011 , I was doing qiyamul layl for almost 3 months straight, then from nowhere a bird flew into the sitting room . All doors were locked so i wonder how it got in. I ran away and i have no idea how it flew out.
My parents and siblings thought i was hallucinating but the bird left a sign of its poo around the house.
I wish some1 could help

How would you know when you ran away? You ran away from the bird because?

Now, you want us to believe the bird is some sort of hocus-pocus, mythical being.

OK, let me tell you that one morning I woke-up in my room at the Corper's lodge during NYSC and found this small slimy object beside my mattress after I finished doing something outside in the morning. It seemed to hop when I moved close to it. It was so tiny that I refused to believe it could be a frog. On closer inspection it was.

Although frogs are plentiful in the area, my room had mosquito net and my rooms door opened to a passage in the lodge with no damp locations for a frog to grow in. So, what did I do? I picked up the frog with tissue paper and threw it out.

I didn't bother my head about where it came from and definitely don't speculate that it is anything mythical or spiritual.

You see the difference in our reactions to strange occurrences?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jinn Stories by Empiree: 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
arewaqueen:

I wish some1 could help
Ruining away complicated the whole unfortunate saga. You should have done what Maryam(alaiy salam) did. She sought refuge in Allah when strange creature appeared to her. Click here to read what she said:http://quran.com/19/18 . This confirmed you aren't strong.

Becareful! Say for instance it was a crazy-looking Jinn creature that appeared like that you would run outside and run mad (auzubillah). You better be steadfast in your daily obligatory salat really good, strengthen your faith first before getting into this. If you pick up whatever "sign" you saw, there is no way of confirming whether it is from shaytan or real. Again please read what Maryam alaiy salam said. Click here: http://quran.com/19/18 . Good thing is you invoked Allah in plinth of your post....Mashallah.

Something happened in 2011 , I was doing qiyamul layl for almost 3 months straight,
You appear to have practiced istiqoma here. That's the real deal some people dont seem to get. You should have learned very well before you began. It's lined up like this: Faith, steadfastness, karammah. (See Quran 41:30) http://quran.com/41/30

Problem is steadfastness.....that's what many of us can't do today. "Bushra" mentioned in the verse is karama (good news here and hereafter)

And maclatunji was right to certain extent. However we do know on this thread that Mr. Mac can be phobia of this things sometimes. Sometimes he's also self-confidence and egocentric. Right Mr Mac grin Definitely, the frog crawled in unnoticed probably days earlier. That sounds familiar though.
Re: Jinn Stories by maclatunji: 12:27am On Feb 13, 2015
^But her bird is mysterious.? #Yeye
Re: Jinn Stories by Empiree: 12:33am On Feb 13, 2015
maclatunji:
^But her bird is mysterious.? #Yeye
Lol, i didnt say that. But pls be sensitive here though. She said the door and windows were closed. But in your case, you confirmed frogs dwelt around your place. Quiet different. Unless there is possibility that bird came in before windows were closed. Bro, her case is not peculiar. I saw that happened before.
Re: Jinn Stories by arewaqueen: 12:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
maclatunji:

How would you know when you ran away? You ran away from the bird because?

Now, you want us to believe the bird is some sort of hocus-pocus, mythical being.

OK, let me tell you that one morning I woke-up in my room at the Corper's lodge during NYSC and found this small slimy object beside my mattress after I finished doing something outside in the morning. It seemed to hop when I moved close to it. It was so tiny that I refused to believe it could be a frog. On closer inspection it was.

Although frogs are plentiful in the area, my room had mosquito net and my rooms door opened to a passage in the lodge with no damp locations for a frog to grow in. So, what did I do? I picked up the frog with tissue paper and threw it out.

I didn't bother my head about where it came from and definitely don't speculate that it is anything mythical or spiritual.

You see the difference in our reactions to strange occurrences?

Mactunji! Am not saying is a mystical being or anything but i couldnt help but wonder where it came from cos all doors my closed and i was on the first floor.

Naturally i too dey fear so i runaway when i get scared. Am also not in a hurry to kill anything even if its an insect as I have heard cases of jinns that transformed to bird, cockroach etc.
Re: Jinn Stories by maclatunji: 12:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
arewaqueen:

Mactunji! Am not saying is a mystical being or anything but i couldnt help but wonder where it came from cos all doors my closed and i was on the first floor.

Naturally i too dey fear so i runaway when i get scared. Am also not in a hurry to kill anything even if its an insect as I have heard cases of jinns that transformed to bird, cockroach etc.

It's okay sis. I understand. Just wanted to dispel the heightened sense of mysticism over quite mundane occurrences. Next time use anything like that, don't run but observe rationally.
Re: Jinn Stories by arewaqueen: 12:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
Empiree:
Ruining away complicated the whole unfortunate saga. You should have done what Maryam(alaiy salam) did. She sought refuge in Allah when strange creature appeared to her. Click here to read what she said:http://quran.com/19/18 . This confirmed you aren't strong.

Becareful! Say for instance it was a crazy-looking Jinn creature that appeared like that you would run outside and run mad (auzubillah). You better be steadfast in your daily obligatory salat really good, strengthen your faith first before getting into this. If you pick up whatever "sign" you saw, there is no way of confirming whether it is from shaytan or real. Again please read what Maryam alaiy salam said. Click here: http://quran.com/19/18 . Good thing is you invoked Allah in plinth of your post....Mashallah.

You appear to have practiced istiqoma here. That's the real deal some people dont seem to get. You should have learned very well before you began. It's lined up like this: Faith, steadfastness, karammah. (See Quran 41:30) http://quran.com/41/30

Problem is steadfastness.....that's what many of us can't do today. "Bushra" mentioned in the verse is karama (good news here and hereafter)

And maclatunji was right to certain extent. However we do know on this thread that Mr. Mac can be phobia of this things sometimes. Sometimes he's also self-confidence and egocentric. Right Mr Mac grin Definitely, the frog crawled in unnoticed probably days earlier. That sounds familiar though.

Thank you very much for the response. I want to ask if you have come across any of these books as am very much interested in them. it written wholly in arabic and i dont understand arabic. Here is the list;

1.Jami'il asraari wal anwari
2.Afdhalul wasa'ilu
3. Faidhul Qudsi
4. Al-Kifaya
5. Maurudul asnaa
6. Kashful gumum
7. Kashfu wal bayan

I also want to know the implications of saying other prayers such as salawat sa'adati, fatih, muklakatun and tunnajina. These are all from the tijjaniya sect. these are just Salawat Ibrahim (admonishing the prophet S.A.W) but in another way.

Some people say since its not in the hadith or in Hisnal muslim is wrong. But is there anything wrong if I wish to praise Allah and admonish the prophet in different way that is not against the tenets of Islam
Re: Jinn Stories by maclatunji: 12:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
arewaqueen:

Thank you very much for the response. I want to ask if you have come across any of these books as am very much interested in them. it written wholly in arabic and i dont understand arabic. Here is the list;

1.Jami'il asraari wal anwari
2.Afdhalul wasa'ilu
3. Faidhul Qudsi
4. Al-Kifaya
5. Maurudul asnaa
6. Kashful gumum
7. Kashfu wal bayan

I also want to know the implications of saying other prayers such as salawat sa'adati, fatih, muklakatun and tunnajina. These are all from the tijjaniya sect. these are just Salawat Ibrahim (admonishing the prophet S.A.W) but in another way.

Some people say since its not in the hadith or in Hisnal muslim is wrong. But is there anything wrong if I wish to praise Allah and admonish the prophet in different way that is not against the tenets of Islam

If the Prophet (SAW) has taught you how to send salawat unto him, why bother with any thing inferior. Any other thing is inferior to his teaching, so why bother if it is piety that motivates you?
Re: Jinn Stories by Empiree: 1:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
arewaqueen:

Walaikum Salaam. To be honest with you I dont think i ever came across any of those books. However, #3 and #4 sound familiar. I do know of 4-5 different salaawat that I do. Salat Ibrahimah , Faith and three others. Since Ibrahima is directly recommended in hadith, I believe it's the most powerful one.

We have discussed a lot on this thread that you can see many differences. I understand some muslim shun any type of salawat other than what is recommended. However, my understanding growing up is prayers recommended in the hadith are just the beginning. It' doesn't stops there. It's like I send salaawat on prophet (saw) in my language and then recommend it to others. That's the way I see other salaawat. I dont worry myself about "rewards" behind them. What matters is we do not praise him beyond human status. You dont have to agree with those who chose to stick to what is basically recommended. That's not only form of sunnah and that's their understanding.

There is hadith in Abu Daud, was narrated by Aisha (ra) that rosul (saw) said if anyone does good deeds not approved of will be rejected. I think people understood it differently. I have always known it's referring deeds in the obligatory duties. One can do good deeds not directly recommended in hadith with good intention but it's gotta be within the Shariah. For instance, it's mandatory to pray four rakat in suhr, asr and Isha, a muslim can't say he can offer 5 rakat, that's rubbish. But when it comes to supererogatory or nawafil you can do as much as you want so long as it doesn't impact your obligatory duties towards Allah. Simple.

Please dont let anyone tell you those salaawat are not allowed or are haraam. Get their translations and understand the words. So long it doesnt say prophet is God, there is no problem. Let me give you another example. It's not recorded that prophet(saw) used tasbih(tesuba). Because of that, some muslims today consider it bidah to use it. That sounds funny. Tesuba is like mechanical device to aide your duty. It's common sense. I will inshallah search for those books if I can find them.

2 Likes

Re: Jinn Stories by kazlaw2000: 3:47pm On Feb 13, 2015
Empiree:
Walaikum Salaam. To be honest with you I dont think i ever came across any of those books. However, #3 and #4 sound familiar. I do know of 4-5 different salaawat that I do. Salat Ibrahimah , Faith and three others. Since Ibrahima is directly recommended in hadith, I believe it's the most powerful one.

We have discussed a lot on this thread that you can see many differences. I understand some muslim shun any type of salawat other than what is recommended. However, my understanding growing up is prayers recommended in the hadith are just the beginning. It' doesn't stops there. It's like I send salaawat on prophet (saw) in my language and then recommend it to others. That's the way I see other salaawat. I dont worry myself about "rewards" behind them. What matters is we do not praise him beyond human status. You dont have to agree with those who chose to stick to what is basically recommended. That's not only form of sunnah and that's their understanding.

There is hadith in Abu Daud, was narrated by Aisha (ra) that rosul (saw) said if anyone does good deeds not approved of will be rejected. I think people understood it differently. I have always known it's referring deeds in the obligatory duties. One can do good deeds not directly recommended in hadith with good intention but it's gotta be within the Shariah. For instance, it's mandatory to pray four rakat in suhr, asr and Isha, a muslim can't say he can offer 5 rakat, that's rubbish. But when it comes to supererogatory or nawafil you can do as much as you want so long as it doesn't impact your obligatory duties towards Allah. Simple.

Please dont let any tell you those salaawat are not allowed or are haraam. Get their translations and understand the words. So long it doesnt say prophet is God, there is no problem. Let me give you another example. It's not recorded that prophet(saw) used tasbih(tesuba). Because of that, some muslims today consider it bidah to use it. That sounds funny. Tesuba is like mechanical device to aide your duty. It's common sense. I will inshallah search for those books if I can find them.

1 Like

Re: Jinn Stories by AgentXxx(m): 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
Salam aleikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
cry It took me 6 days to go through this thread but Alhamdulilahi i made and it is worth it smiley

Jazakallahu khaeran to all brothers and sisters who contributed/participated actively or passively, May Allah(SWT) guide us to straight path...amin

@Empire Secrecy/Silence is one of the adab of Tassawuf, bro, i dearly advise you to keep your personal experience/teaching of tassawuf out of the web...It is a fact here in the Islamic Section of Nairaland that @maclatunji is used to banning peeps or posts beyond his understanding, Have been a victim and albaqir is also a victim grin...

@albaqir i so much admire your good construction of wordings to explain tassawuf with proof from the noble quran and hadith of the noble prophet...barakallahu fihi...that i lack a great deal...i hope one day In Shaa Allah when am in ilorin, i get to see you personally...Am a great fan of you Sir grin

@Everyone: The everlasting effect of ilm yaqin (knowledge of certainity/witnessing) can never be compare to ilm kitab(knowledge from books) and Rasullahi(saw) which we say we follow is an upholder of the best of ilm yaqin through Miraj(Ascension), Astagifirullahi , they is an hadith which records Rasullahi (saw) always supplicating to Allah(swt) to show him the reality of things...Also,in the glorious quran nabi ibrahim(as) also ask for Allah(swt) to increase his iman by showing him how he breathes life into the dead. I would love a bro or sis cld help me by showing reference to the following hadith and the sura, ayah of the nabi ibrahim request, jazakallahu khaeran in advance

NB:Bear with me for not showing references the above statement, really working hard on my ilm kitab... Yours Faithfully from a student of ilm yaqin....May Allah Make Us Firm In Our Deen and Grant us status of muttaqins ..amin

"If the Oceans were ink for my LORD to writes HIS words, wallahi it would dry up and HE is yet to be started"....
Re: Jinn Stories by Empiree: 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
^ I understand. Thanks
Re: Jinn Stories by AgentXxx(m): 2:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
How can you explain how colour green looks like to a blindman?
Empiree:
^ I understand. Thanks
Re: Jinn Stories by Empiree: 2:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
AgentXxx:
How can you explain how colour green looks like to a blindman?
grin grin grin
Re: Jinn Stories by arabianights: 12:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
Empiree:
We said whole lots on this thread. I am re-reading and laughing and tearing at the same time. Life moves on bro. How could a Nigeria ustaz be Turkish, what were you thinking when you typed this?.

Do you know ruhaniya is white magic and i can provide documented evidence just that some of the evidence will reveal alot and some of our brothers might indulge in it.

The most detailed book on ruhaniya itself is in arabic but RUHANIYA IS WHITE MAGIC WHICH IS PUNISHABLE IN SAUDI ARABIA BY DEATH WHEN CAUGHT IRAN OF COURSE STILL PRACTICES IT.
Re: Jinn Stories by ummitoagirl(f): 1:16am On Aug 01, 2015
Which one be white magic again?..
Re: Jinn Stories by karim77(m): 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
y d stop?
Re: Jinn Stories by Empiree: 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
karim77:
y d stop?
u dey enjoy am grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? / Are These Verses Really In The Quran? / Unmarried Hausa Couple Condemned For Posting This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.