Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Odemwingie Desperate For Nations Cup - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odemwingie Desperate For Nations Cup (5644 Views)

African Under 17 Nations Cup: Golden Eaglets trashed Gabon, qualifies. / Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria / West Bromwich Coach Roy Hodgson Blasts Odemwingie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odemwingie Desperate For Nations Cup by prayNaija: 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2012
JaaizTech: I am really happy with this development. Not that I don't want Osaze on the team, infact I believe a Player of his experience and calibre will be good for the team; but what really excites me is that Players have realised that they are not indispensable and that they have to fight for shirt and even beg (like we have seen Osaze and Martins do.). This is healthy for the team, I wish the same kind of treatment can meted on Mikel, He needs to realise, Nigeria can do without him.

All the same, Osaze Odemwingie is still hot and fit for the eagles. Let the coach forget about everything like pride and call Osaze if he can measure up better than some that are substitute eagles. Football is a game, only the best needs to get the laurel.
Re: Odemwingie Desperate For Nations Cup by mikron(m): 10:18pm On Nov 28, 2012
drstan: All na initial gharagara, but come to think of it, i dont see any thing special about this dude..
guy like him or not the guy is an assassin in front of goal. the guy is good
Re: Odemwingie Desperate For Nations Cup by tucute: 6:29am On Nov 29, 2012
On a serious note, Ozase is the best player Nigeria has for now...Please lets check far and wide and see that he is really needed in that team...He never plays lack luster football like Mikel and crew who plays without committed energy in order not to sustain an injury but plays with his entire strength and dedication...I am not being sentimental here as I will also state that Ozasee had some loyalty issues as regards our former team managers but Seriously lets keep team manager and Ozase issues aside...I strongly believe he has realized he has to be loyal to his team managers but at the long run, he has to be at the nations cup in order to beef up our attack cos right now I see no other manipulative attacker in the Nigerian team rather than Ozase cos in this tournament, we really have to put up a firm defense and parade attackers that can score 6 out of 10 attempts at the post....
Re: Odemwingie Desperate For Nations Cup by monex(m): 8:15am On Nov 29, 2012
vanminister: this guy has a lot of pace. he is 30 or 31 yet he runs better than all our eagle players who says they are 22 or 26.

the only eagle with the real age on paper and in REALITY. We need you Osaze!

No Osaze? then i am not watching! Else it will be the same semi final thing.

big for nothing country. ARE YOU NOT GOING TO INVITE PETER RUFAI TO MAN THE POST?

that's not special, he is only faster than the other players because he is younger than them. forget that 22-26, those guys are 35+
Re: Odemwingie Desperate For Nations Cup by tigana16: 11:25am On Nov 29, 2012
Paulfish: no mind am
we no need osaze... We wanna try fresh legs
Period

(1) (2) (Reply)

"We Are Not Neglecting The Super Falcons" - Amaju Pinnick / Where In The World Is Reuben Agboola? / World Cup 2010: Japan Vs Cameroun [1 - 0] On Monday June 14th 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.