Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Pls Advice...urgent! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice...urgent! (1129 Views)

My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / My Best Friend Dating My Ex Pls Advice / She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice...urgent! by czay(m): 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2012
HeIllo nairalanders,
I need your matured advice on this as I am completely devastated right now.
I was with my gf couple of days ago and I stumbled on her messages after I sought for her consent. I was marvelled when I read this message sent to her ex: "I may nt get to c u as often as I lyk.I may nt get to hold u in my arms all tru d nyt. Bt deep in my h@t I truly knw, u're d 1 dt I luv, n I cnt let u go."
when I challenge her she was not remorseful of her action, but claimed it not what I think.
She revealed the Genesis and revelation of there relationship when we met and she made mi believe that they're just friends when I once discovered that they still communicate and even get to see each other.
Besides,I read a message whom the guy sent to her referring her as my love,ife mi etc. when I asked why these names from the so called ex she said it was just a nickname he use to call her then.
Pls guys what do I do?...
Re: Pls Advice...urgent! by dopeJemi: 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2012
I hate it wen girLz use guyz as puppets angry

Mah guy, break up wiv d gurL, shez pLaying u, shez using ur head.

Buh wait, wah did she store ur name as?
Re: Pls Advice...urgent! by luvmijeje(f): 1:37pm On Nov 28, 2012
She gave u her consent to check her phone!I find dat part hard to believe.
Re: Pls Advice...urgent! by czay(m): 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2012
dopeJemi: I hate it wen girLz use guyz as puppets angry

Mah guy, break up wiv d gurL, shez pLaying u, shez using ur head.

Buh wait, wah did she store ur name as?
She stored it with my real name
Re: Pls Advice...urgent! by dopeJemi: 1:43pm On Nov 28, 2012
U see.

Shez pLaying u brov

Dump her b4 she breaks ur heart
Re: Pls Advice...urgent! by czay(m): 1:43pm On Nov 28, 2012
luvmijeje: She gave u her consent to check her phone!I find dat part hard to believe.
Yes dear, she does but I stylishly sought for her consent because I purposely sent her message and I inform her straight away that I just sent her a message that an gonna read it just to infiltrate on her phone messages.
Because I have been smelling dead rat instinctively.
Re: Pls Advice...urgent! by czay(m): 1:46pm On Nov 28, 2012
dopeJemi: U see.

Shez pLaying u brov

Dump her b4 she breaks ur heart
Thanks sir, let mi add I have proposed to her and she agreed thereby I knew almost her family members and they also know about our relationship.
Am just so confused
Re: Pls Advice...urgent! by luvmijeje(f): 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2012
If she gave u her consent to check her phone then dat means she has nothing to hide.
If she is worth it,fight 4 her.Just let her know what she's going to miss if she choose d other guy.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice...urgent! by dopeJemi: 1:52pm On Nov 28, 2012
Mehnn! GurLz n deir Ego

D thing z dat I don't want u 2 be-little urself begging her 2 stop seeing d guy n if u confront her, she mite get angry

Herez wah u'lL do

Sit her down n av a talk wiv her, let her knw its nat rite 2 store her ex's name wiv "my love" ask her if she'lL like it if u do d same, ask her if she realLy loves u n stilL wanna get married 2 u, u'll get d reaL ansa in her expression n d way she repLiez u

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice...urgent! by k2039: 1:53pm On Nov 28, 2012
Op,I'm sorry,the fact that you are asking us this question shows that you are love struck.

Cases like this are straight forward,you dont need anypne to tell you by now that her appointment as your gf must have been terminated by now.

Only a fool will think you currently stand as her number one man,it's obvious you are just an option.

IMHO,I dont think this thread is necessary because I expected you to have sacked her by now,anyone telling you otherwise is only being plain stup.id and if you believe otherwise too,it shows that you are a dunce by default.
Re: Pls Advice...urgent! by czay(m): 1:54pm On Nov 28, 2012
luvmijeje: If she gave u her consent to check her phone then dat means she has nothing to hide.
If she is worth it,fight 4 her.Just let her know what she's going to miss if she choose d other guy.
Thanks, I love her so much and she also love mi too but the issue I'm faced with is just appalling and I am so fckin confused.
We have not spoken since.
Re: Pls Advice...urgent! by RudySmith(m): 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2012
Poster
If she stands 4 what she wrote then u have nothing 2 do with this girl bcuz her heart belongs 2 another guy. U can go through hoops 4 this girl and it won't change a thing. So u might as well move on with ur life and find a girl of ur own bcuz this one isn't it.
Re: Pls Advice...urgent! by czay(m): 12:03am On Nov 29, 2012
Thanks guys for your wonderful contributions
Re: Pls Advice...urgent! by Coefficient(m): 9:09am On Nov 29, 2012
I think you should leave that girl alone and move on with your life. That message clearly shows she never loved you as claimed but using you to tend her emotions.
Re: Pls Advice...urgent! by 190theclown: 9:48am On Nov 29, 2012
grin grin @post
Re: Pls Advice...urgent! by KINGwax(m): 1:28pm On Nov 29, 2012
luvmijeje: She gave u her consent to check her phone!I find dat part hard to believe.
what if she doesn't? I will check your phone if u are my girlfriend and u can get your fucck out if u can't live by dt rule!
And yes, check mine too!
What d fucck is the matter with y'all? If she's clean, the guy'll probably find nothing on her phone!
Now, is your question of any relevancy?
Re: Pls Advice...urgent! by czay(m): 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2012
After confrontation, meanwhile, the message was originally sent by me to her. she disclosed that she only forwarded the message to him to show that she is happy with her present relationship after the ex claimed that she can never see anyone that'll love her much as he does. However, they still communicate and he's still persistent to own her back but she allegedly said she has moved on.

(1) (Reply)

Please Tell Me Who Is Fooling Who!!! / My Turnoff In People But Mostly Girls / Am In Love With A Refferend Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.