Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! - Art, Graphics & Video (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! (43282 Views)

MEANING OF ILLUSION (A THREAD FOR OPTICAL ILLUSIONS) / Great Illusion Pictures / Optical Illusion: What Do You See In This Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by Trickstartrixy: 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2012
Nice
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by gidiMonsta(m): 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2012
I saw Gabriel Batistuta.

2 Likes

Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2012
Many said they saw jesus instead of noting that it's the picture of Jesus they saw in paintings, movies made by men who never saw jesus.

Wow!!!!! Nigerians. Please think na..
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2012
[quote
author=Megabyts]I wonder who took the first picture of jesus thousands
of yrs ago that make xtians so much believe a picture of jesus actually
exist.[/quote] there were no cameras thousand of years ago so no one did. This picture ish shud not even b an issue in d first place coz whether or not there is a picture of Jesus the Christ, The fact remains that Jesus the Christ is real more real than you and me.

1 Like

Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2012
[quote
author=ajf]
You are a mumu of the highest order. When I said I saw Jesus christ,I
meant the image many people use to represent him not that Jesus really
looks like that. So let me ask you,if ur kid sees that image and asks
who the image is, what will u say?
So somebody created an illusion using the same image and asked me what I
saw, what do you expect me to tell him? Mention the name of the artist
that drew the image??
Idiots forming over sabi mtcheeeeeewwwwww...[/quote] tel dem o.

1 Like

Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by LeJeun3: 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2012
Nice!
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by hagma37yahoocom: 7:17pm On Nov 30, 2012
BBDelta: I saw the picture of the Jesus in a ball or something......But this is purely science.....optic rays.....reflection and defraction, expansion and contraction of your lens for 45 seconds.. and trying to go to normal for 5 seconds..after that...everything goes normal......you can program the picture you are looking at changing the dark and light portions to give you some other things...like a mountain, dog, house or anything..... Good one at poster
Na so una go dey purelise science,reflect and deflect. Analize and elaborate but it will never come first from naija. Simple but hard to create by naija. I dont see anything creative from naija. After one small white boy develop/create something na den you go see our scientist analyzing and saying THIS IS JUST COMON SENSE.
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 30, 2012
Kx: I use smart fone, I use pc, i nor see no Jesus o!
O ye of little faith. I don't even bliv Jesus is Lord but yet I saw his image. REPENT.
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by NovusHomo(m): 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2012
tomakint:
Welcome to my world, you just got it right!!! wink

Really, has anyone ever seen him, or are just imagining things?
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by timisnup(m): 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2012
Waoh! I saw JESUS
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by delors(m): 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2012
Like I see the silhoutte image of Jesus christ shocked
wierdo!!!!
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2012
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by Naijapikin1: 7:37pm On Nov 30, 2012
Congratulations naija pikin!...in my one month of being a member of dis forum, i jus came across d, “most stewpid thread eva created“. Ama post sum stuff abt “which water is sweeter, pure water,or packaged water“ as if dez any diffrence. And if it doesnt mak front page in 3mins ama sue dem mods and dia sorry a***ses. Haba!
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2012
[quote
author=Naija_pikin 1]Congratulations naija pikin!...in my one month of
being a member of dis forum, i jus came across d, “most stewpid thread
eva created“. Ama post sum stuff abt “which water is sweeter, pure
water,or packaged water“ as if dez any diffrence. And if it doesnt mak
front page in 3mins ama sue dem mods and dia sorry a***ses.
Haba![/quote]
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by Ejekinsim(m): 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2012
I ain't see no shit.how does it work,? tongue
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by Ejekinsim(m): 7:58pm On Nov 30, 2012
[quote author=OkwaIfugo]na wa oo. tins dey happen.
make i wash my eyes now abeg.
i dey come.[/waiting happen,u they see ghost?quote]
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by eherbal(m): 8:01pm On Nov 30, 2012
For y'all saying they saw jesus.can anyone of you tell me what he looks like?
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by eherbal(m): 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2012
gidiMonsta: I saw Gabriel Batistuta.
grin
gidiMonsta: I saw Gabriel Batistuta.
crazy bastid lols :-)
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by ijebabe: 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2012
tomakint:
Welcome to my world, you just got it right!!! wink
So there is now a right and wrong answer? Smh
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by stepestus(m): 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2012
@sisi kill: It is not anamorphosis. That pic was originally rendered in black and white. It is the 'negative' of the image of Jesus. So when you count all those dots, it 'burns' the negative image of Jesus onto your retina. And it somehow gets rectified when you open your eyes. That's the basic principle, its an old pic though
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by dustydee: 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2012
abes: Step away from your computer screen. You should see the two faces swap over!

leanrt that in school. It's a form of digital image processing.
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by dustydee: 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2012
What does Jesus look like? Does anyone have a picture of Him?
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by Koolmexxi(m): 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2012
Hurray!!!! But na Obj I see ooo... Only say him don bleach...... Chai una fit put d one wey go show me garriHurray!!!! But na Obj I see ooo... Only say him don bleach...... Chai una fit put d one wey go show me garriHurray!!!! But na Obj I see ooo... Only say him don bleach...... Chai una fit put d one wey go show me garri
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2012
Saw a face of Jesus
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by olumidazz: 9:07pm On Nov 30, 2012
This is absolutely meaningless and purposless jare .
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2012
I SAW A ISRAELI HIPPIE! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2012
[quote
author=0lumide]Many said they saw jesus instead of noting that it's the
picture of Jesus they saw in paintings, movies made by men who never
saw jesus.

Wow!!!!! Nigerians. Please think na..[/quote]It is not made up.. a lot of christians still have so much to know about their religion. I suggest that you and the other people who insinuate that it is a made up image of Jesus Christ should google "Shroud of Turin". radio carbon 14 dating has shown that the cloth dates back to the time of Jesus crucifixion... There's so in history to learn about..
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by donfemzy: 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2012
coolest shi..t
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by Tovot: 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2012
izuch: when am i ever going to be the first to comment? cry
eeeyha,take heart u wuld get dere!:-D
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by bashydemy(m): 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2012
The first time i see this nonsense was in 2005
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2012
Wow..... I saw the same picture but it was moving... this is fucking cool and sick!
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by wissezy: 9:53pm On Nov 30, 2012
*shakes head*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chinese Vase Valued Below $2,000 Sells For Nearly $9 Million After Bidding War / Pen Sketch / Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.