Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! - Art, Graphics & Video (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! (43263 Views)

MEANING OF ILLUSION (A THREAD FOR OPTICAL ILLUSIONS) / Great Illusion Pictures / Optical Illusion: What Do You See In This Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by cheezkid(m): 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2012
Jesus
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by Sike(m): 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2012
WHAT AM I SEE SAW?
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by tushbobo(m): 10:12pm On Nov 30, 2012
WOW.even after 8 minutes i still see Jesus faintly on the wall.The wall close to me didnt bring it out.but the wall few steps away from me did it. Gooood!!
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by RICHIEBOI1(m): 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2012
Face of Jesus. nice one wink
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by ijebabe: 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2012
bashy_demy: The first time i see this nonsense was in 2005
My first time was 1985
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by Ifilinwa(f): 11:13pm On Nov 30, 2012
Illuminati illusions
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by Revolva(m): 11:35pm On Nov 30, 2012
Hey I did the test and I closed my eyes and I saw Snoop Dogg and den after I saw Terry G zus
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by Theblessed(f): 11:36pm On Nov 30, 2012
[size=16pt]People, don't be deceived by these witches/wizards and their evil coven - be warned!

This is an occult material and has been going around for too long in Europe.

Used by occults who have penetrated the Church/Ministries in order to con money off people and recruit new members.

Please be warned - some who call themselves men of god have been using this picture/image to con people off money in the Uk - I know that image as I have been a victim of their con and lies and now, smarter than a button, so be warned!

It's about occultism (evil powers) and following their instructions, you could be initiated/hooked up into what you'd never understand, as these evil people are every where looking for opportunity and new members to be recruited, be warned!

Don't let your curiosity get a better hold of you!
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by aribisala0(m): 11:39pm On Nov 30, 2012
Chineke! Osama bin Laden is risen
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by aribisala0(m): 11:48pm On Nov 30, 2012
Theblessed: [size=16pt]People, don't be deceived by these witches/wizards and their evil coven - be warned!

Used by occults who have penetrated the Church/Ministries in order to con money off people and recruit new members.

Please be warned - some who call themselves men of god have been using this picture/image to con people off money in the Uk - I know that image as I have been a victim of their con and lies and now, smarter than a button, so be warned!

It's about occultism (evil powers) and following their instructions, you could be initiated/hooked up into what you'd never understand, as these evil people are every where looking for opportunity and new members to be recruited, be warned!

[/size]

You are foolish beyond help
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by achi4u(m): 11:48pm On Nov 30, 2012
@op
I see two dragon fighting
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by achi4u(m): 11:52pm On Nov 30, 2012
ijebabe:
My first time was 1985
My first time was 1914
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by mikuz(m): 12:00am On Dec 01, 2012
I saw a pic of Jesus!
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 01, 2012
Behind bobo: WOW.even after 8 minutes i still see Jesus faintly on the wall.The wall close to me didnt bring it out.but the wall few steps away from me did it. Gooood!!
Shut that trash u call ur mouth.Did you see Jesus or Nel Gibson(the actor)?
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 01, 2012
e-herbal:
For y'all saying they saw jesus.can anyone of you tell me what he looks like?
He looks like Nel Gibson
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by Akell(m): 4:01am On Dec 01, 2012
JESU!!! Can't believe I just saw the face of J.E.S.U.S everywhere i look. Hmmm, was scared to look at ma fone screen a secont time...jst seeing it everywhere was so scarry until the illusion fades away
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by ijebabe: 6:42am On Dec 01, 2012
achi4u: My first time was 1914
You try grin
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by ijebabe: 6:43am On Dec 01, 2012
akthedream: He looks like Nel Gibson
Its Mel.
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by Horus(m): 7:14am On Dec 01, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by Horus(m): 7:26am On Dec 01, 2012
[size=15pt]Iirregular circles? No. they are actually proper circles[/size]

[img]http://www.optical-illusions.in/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/tricky_circle_illusion.jpg[/img]

[size=15pt]Look at the center.
From where does your brain manufacture the green ball?[/size]

Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 01, 2012
I saw a white guy with long hair.

...cute.
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 01, 2012
mimi321: OMG op u had me in tears i just did that illusion shi,t and i saw jesus , i kuku run from my bed just de shout Jeus omg shocked

undecided undecided

**wonders how anyone can claim to see much less name someone they have never met**
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 01, 2012
Horus: [size=15pt]

^^NOW THAT ONE IS AWESOME! cheesy
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 01, 2012
Theblessed: [size=16pt]People, don't be deceived by these witches/wizards and their evil coven - be warned!

[/size]

you are on to something. wink

aribisala0: Chineke! Osama bin Laden is risen

grin
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by delaruh(m): 7:53am On Dec 01, 2012
I am not surprised. because the black and yellow picture is an image of jesus ,so the reflection of the shadow on the wall gives u a beta picture of it simple.
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by GANDALF1(m): 7:55am On Dec 01, 2012
x-razzy:
GANDALF
Yes stupid! I am here now undecided
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by poisonivy19(f): 8:18am On Dec 01, 2012
M new here,bn following for a while,d whole garri ish,(its vry funny).just tried dis out,evn wit so much light around,I saw jesus!
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by rekeson: 8:36am On Dec 01, 2012
delaruh: I am not surprised. because the black and yellow picture is an image of jesus ,so the reflection of the shadow on the wall gives u a beta picture of it simple.

since u no much abt dis, can u make a picture 4 me dat will show my face on d wall?
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by Shaw007(m): 9:03am On Dec 01, 2012
Eeyah. . .i'v aLways wanted 2 see jesus. . .ThaNks a Lot Opcheesy
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by BBDelta(m): 10:21am On Dec 01, 2012
hagma37@yahoo.com:

Na so una go dey purelise science,reflect and deflect. Analize and elaborate but it will never come first from naija. Simple but hard to create by naija. I dont see anything creative from naija. After one small white boy develop/create something na den you go see our scientist analyzing and saying THIS IS JUST COMON SENSE.

Bros... I never said it's COMMON SENSE, as an Engineer as someone in the Science world, I only said it's not a spiritual or mystical or something you cannot explain... of course you and I know say...Nigeria no get that kind resources for things like this... but that one no go make me tell you say na science.....Abi you want make I be like the old african generation when say na white witch to talk on phone, send data across continents within seconds etc... In Nigeria we don't have that kind of platform / resources to go into research, we are consumers.... Abi you fit dedicate 5 - 10 yrs of your life for any research? Who go feed your family......? Abeg put me for ground...
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by BBDelta(m): 10:32am On Dec 01, 2012

[/size]

BONDAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Girl get out of the circle and have a broder perspective......
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by bolulicious(m): 11:17am On Dec 01, 2012
Thts bros J on d wall.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pen Sketch / Chinese Vase Valued Below $2,000 Sells For Nearly $9 Million After Bidding War / Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.