Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:04 PM

Ladies Do You Drink In Your Guy--male Friends House! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do You Drink In Your Guy--male Friends House! (1481 Views)

You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ / Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Do You Drink In Your Guy--male Friends House! by onila(f): 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2012
undecided I find it hard to drink in any guys house because of the level of drugs use these days on girls at college and clubs etc
some guy in my dorm gave me wine without the wine cover and cldnt just drink it
I only drink wine (i don`t drink beer and brandy) in my childhood male friends house who i trust

ladies how do u drink out
Re: Ladies Do You Drink In Your Guy--male Friends House! by Mynd44: 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2012
Here we go again
Re: Ladies Do You Drink In Your Guy--male Friends House! by onila(f): 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2012
tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Drink In Your Guy--male Friends House! by slimchi2k2(m): 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2012
ONILA SIS
some times i imagin alot about u,but never figure out anything
never mind how are you today
Re: Ladies Do You Drink In Your Guy--male Friends House! by ajayioluwatobi(m): 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2012
Hmmm. Then pray before drinking or eating anything.
Re: Ladies Do You Drink In Your Guy--male Friends House! by Oahray: 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2012
Madam onila, what is your aim this time? Make my friend no drink for my house again?
Re: Ladies Do You Drink In Your Guy--male Friends House! by onila(f): 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2012
slimchi2k2: ONILA SIS
some times i imagin alot about u,but never figure out anything
never mind how are you today

what do u imagine
Re: Ladies Do You Drink In Your Guy--male Friends House! by slimchi2k2(m): 6:03pm On Nov 28, 2012
contains of ur many thread
but how are u first ONILA

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Drink In Your Guy--male Friends House! by onila(f): 7:08pm On Nov 28, 2012
slimchi2k2: contains of ur many thread
but how are u first ONILA
am good, hommie!
Re: Ladies Do You Drink In Your Guy--male Friends House! by 190theclown: 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2012
Yawns
Re: Ladies Do You Drink In Your Guy--male Friends House! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 28, 2012
••••

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Drink In Your Guy--male Friends House! by ifihearam: 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2012
onila: what do u imagine

THAT SOMETHING IS TERRIBLY WRONG WITH YOU SOMEWHERE AND HE IS STILL TRYING TO FIGURE IT OUT

RUBBISH
Re: Ladies Do You Drink In Your Guy--male Friends House! by pleep(m): 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2012
What continent do you live in?
Re: Ladies Do You Drink In Your Guy--male Friends House! by onila(f): 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2012
pleep: What continent do you live in?
tongue
Re: Ladies Do You Drink In Your Guy--male Friends House! by sexsinners(m): 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2012
Gnag rapes, Rapes. ect....

GIRLS DO NOT DRINK IN A GUYS HOUSE,YOU ARE BEING STUPID IF YOU DO.

i repeat do not drink anything unless you trust the person.
Re: Ladies Do You Drink In Your Guy--male Friends House! by pleep(m): 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2012
onila: tongue
I'm not trying to hit on you or anything... im just curious. Are u in Nigeria, Europe or what?
Re: Ladies Do You Drink In Your Guy--male Friends House! by onila(f): 11:56pm On Nov 28, 2012
pleep: I'm not trying to hit on you or anything... im just curious. Are u in Nigeria, Europe or what?
outside naija
Re: Ladies Do You Drink In Your Guy--male Friends House! by onila(f): 11:56pm On Nov 28, 2012
sexsinners: Gnag rapes, Rapes. ect....

GIRLS DO NOT DRINK IN A GUYS HOUSE,YOU ARE BEING STUPID IF YOU DO.

i repeat do not drink anything unless you trust the person.
cool
Re: Ladies Do You Drink In Your Guy--male Friends House! by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 29, 2012
Yes. Some do. Some often drink and drunk in male friends house thereby giving the male friend easy medical credentials to help them perform free medical genìtal maintenance grin
Re: Ladies Do You Drink In Your Guy--male Friends House! by onila(f): 12:09am On Nov 29, 2012
Una be fool: Yes. Some do. Some often drink and drunk in male friends house thereby giving the male friend easy medical credentials to help them perform free medical genìtal maintenance grin
hope u dont that
Re: Ladies Do You Drink In Your Guy--male Friends House! by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 29, 2012
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Ladies Do You Drink In Your Guy--male Friends House! by kandiikane(m): 1:45am On Nov 29, 2012
onila: undecided I find it hard to drink in any guys house because of the level of drugs use these days on girls at college and clubs etc
some guy in my dorm gave me wine without the wine cover and cldnt just drink it
I only drink wine (i don`t drink beer and brandy) in my childhood male friends house who i trust

ladies how do u drink out

Well, this just sounds slightly whorish. Why would you be drinking with guys you don't trust? Are you phucking them after? Is that why you're in their dorm rooms? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Drink In Your Guy--male Friends House! by onila(f): 2:01am On Nov 29, 2012
kandiikane:

Well, this just sounds slightly whorish. Why would you be drinking with guys you don't trust? Are you phucking them after? Is that why you're in their dorm rooms? cheesy

i lives in a university house apartment tongue
so he gave me in the kitchen-where all the students use in my apt
Re: Ladies Do You Drink In Your Guy--male Friends House! by Nobody: 3:32am On Nov 29, 2012
onila: outside naija

You must be in Sudan and ashamed to say it cheesy c'mon girl be proud of your destination heheh
Re: Ladies Do You Drink In Your Guy--male Friends House! by onila(f): 3:51am On Nov 29, 2012
REALITY101:

You must be in Sudan and ashamed to say it cheesy c'mon girl be proud of your destination heheh
lol i am too fly 2 live in sudan
Re: Ladies Do You Drink In Your Guy--male Friends House! by onila(f): 10:33am On Nov 29, 2012
kunletiwoo: smiley smiley smiley
kiss
Re: Ladies Do You Drink In Your Guy--male Friends House! by bknight: 11:29am On Nov 29, 2012
She who has ears let her hear
Re: Ladies Do You Drink In Your Guy--male Friends House! by olumaxi(m): 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2012
I'l apreciate if al d gals agree to not drinkin anytin in a guy's house..cos it ll save us cost..or wat do u fink?
Re: Ladies Do You Drink In Your Guy--male Friends House! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 29, 2012
onila:

i lives in a university house apartment tongue
so he gave me in the kitchen-where all the students use in my apt

Nairalanders and different kinds of grammer all in the name of English
Re: Ladies Do You Drink In Your Guy--male Friends House! by KINGwax(m): 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2012
I can't biliv kingwax passed through this senseless thread!
Wetin nairaland no go make us do?
Re: Ladies Do You Drink In Your Guy--male Friends House! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 29, 2012
Onila!
Have you been smokin crack again?

Someone had better check in to the nearest convent
Re: Ladies Do You Drink In Your Guy--male Friends House! by Oahray: 1:31pm On Nov 29, 2012
poshdiva:

Nairalanders and different kinds of grammer all in the name of English
Shey na 'grammer' dem dey call am ni? *tongue*
Blame it on the alcohol.
you don dey drink for ur profile since God-knows-when. Gimme that bottle now!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right To Check Your Babe Phone Inbox ? / Newly-wed Couple Caught Trying To Steal Everything In Their Hotel Room / Who truly Loves You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.