Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,517 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Federal Govt, Stopped World Bank From Given More Loan To Lagos State Govt.. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Govt, Stopped World Bank From Given More Loan To Lagos State Govt.. (13522 Views)

Abacha Loot Is Too Huge For Us To Handle – World Bank / Benue Militant Who Submitted 84 Guns To The State Govt / Should President goodluck Jonathan Be Given More Chance To Fix Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Govt, Stopped World Bank From Given More Loan To Lagos State Govt.. by jjctonl: 1:21pm On Nov 29, 2012
PointB:

The FG did not stop Lagos State from borrowing. Lagos State has already drawn part of the money, some $ 200 Million. However, the FG indicated the cannot guarantee further draw down, obviously because they have information not available to us. Now it is incumbent upon Lagos State to make it's case or seek alternative funding. But if you ask me, I think the Lagos State huge debt portfolio is largely unjustified. Lagos state recurrent expenses is still huge in ratio to the capital expenses. Shouldn't Fashola be doing something about it, as other state governor have done?

Did you read the main post of the OP well? I doubt. Below is an excerpt (emphasis in bold) :

As I speak, we have not received any official communication from the Federal Ministry of Finance about their concerns. I know that through the telephone communication I had with the Minister of Finance, she had told me that she could not accommodate Lagos State in the 2013 borrowing plan. My plea is for the second tranche to be included in the 2013 borrowing plan and the third included in the 2014 borrowing plans,” he said.
In the course of the meeting with the House Committee, some lawmakers suggested that the action of the government may have been informed by the general fears that states were bad debtors and Lagos may have problems liquidating the loans. But Fashola dismissed such fears an unfounded and cited the case of his predecessor who took a loan facility and the state paid back fully

Check out the debt stock of Nigeria as at 30th June 2012 (DMO website)
Total 36 States' External Debt: 2,214,808,631.11 representing 36.70%
Total FGN's External Debt: 3,820,848,957.19 representing 63.30%

The question is, between FG and Lagos State who is the bad debtor? It is on record even from the quote above that Lagos is paying its debts.
Of course, Lagos state recurrent expenses is higher than any other state because Lagos is the highest employer of labour after FG. And Lagos has the largest infrastructure to maintain than any state in Nigeria. This is not even the issue. The issue is, is Lagos defaulting in debt servicing? If no, then what is the justification for withdrawing the FG guarantee?

You guys shouldn't be blind to good work of Lagos because of cheap politics.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Govt, Stopped World Bank From Given More Loan To Lagos State Govt.. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 29, 2012
PointB:

Which work is Fashola doing these days? Can you enumerate them?

How much does it take to water flowers these days by the way?

You're pathetic
I'd rather not waste my time on your type...
Re: Federal Govt, Stopped World Bank From Given More Loan To Lagos State Govt.. by fyneguy: 1:26pm On Nov 29, 2012
Pointb,

What stops the FG from deducting from Lagos monthly allocation to retire the loan? It's Lagos money for crying out loud!
Re: Federal Govt, Stopped World Bank From Given More Loan To Lagos State Govt.. by mbulela: 1:48pm On Nov 29, 2012
PointB:

Says a card carrying AC.N goon!
That man can never be accepted by ACN.
His big belly will not allow him prostrate before the Bourdillon lord.
Re: Federal Govt, Stopped World Bank From Given More Loan To Lagos State Govt.. by PointB: 1:53pm On Nov 29, 2012
fyneguy: Pointb,

What stops the FG from deducting from Lagos monthly allocation to retire the loan? It's Lagos money for crying out loud!

Yes it's Lagos state money, but FG has oversight responsibility on accumulation of "External (Foreign) Debts." There are always alternative funding for Lagos State to access rather than trying to blackmail or railroad the FG. So that fact that a state wants to borrow does not necessarily mean that FG should allow it, simply because that state can pay? What if the loan is going to Tinubu's individual's pockets? Should FG continue to guarantee it, simply because the state will pay back?
Re: Federal Govt, Stopped World Bank From Given More Loan To Lagos State Govt.. by citizenisb: 1:53pm On Nov 29, 2012
FOR NIGERIAN YOUTHS TO BE DISCUSSING BIAFRA WHEN THE ELITE ARE OPENLY LOOTING BILLIONS OF DOLLARS MEANT FOR NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT IN 2012 GOES TO SHOW HOW DAFT WE ARE.

MANY ON THIS FORUM WHERE NOT EVEN ALIVE DURING THE CARNAGE SO IF YOU THINK THAT WAS GENOCIDE, A GREATER ONE VIA CORRUPTION IS HAPPENING NOW WITH HUNGER, UNEMPLOYMENT AND MASS DEATH OF WOMEN AND CHILDREN AT CHILDBIRTH AND MALARIA SCOURGES WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN HISTORY IF NOT FOR BAD LEADERSHIP.

LET US KEEP ON PLAYING TO OUR LEADERS TUNES SINCE WE LOVE TO CONFIRM HOW DAFT WE ARE : TALKING OF BIAFRA WHEN SINCE 1999 WE HAVE HAD MORE MONEY THAN OUR ENTIRE HISTORY COMBINED TO HAVE TRANSFORMED US TO BRAZIL OR SOUTH KOREA, IT IS A PITY!!

1 Like

Re: Federal Govt, Stopped World Bank From Given More Loan To Lagos State Govt.. by AjanleKoko: 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2012
mbulela:
That man can never be accepted by ACN.
His big belly will not allow him prostrate before the Bourdillon lord.

Do I need to prostrate before Jagaban? He's already collecting my money either which way. grin
Re: Federal Govt, Stopped World Bank From Given More Loan To Lagos State Govt.. by jjctonl: 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2012
PointB:

Yes it's Lagos state money, but FG has oversight responsibility on accumulation of "External (Foreign) Debts." There are always alternative funding for Lagos State to access rather than trying to blackmail or railroad the FG. So that fact that a state wants to borrow does not necessarily mean that FG should allow it, simply because that state can pay? What if the loan is going to Tinubu's individual's pockets? Should FG continue to guarantee it, simply because the state will pay back?

If the fear of Jonathan is that Lagos borrowed money might go into Tinubu's pocket, then he is clueless as people say. I thought he has the control of EFCC, ICPC and NPF's Special Fraud Unit.

TeamB, I am beginning to suspect you to be a PDP apologist. What has brought Tinubu into this? No matter how genuine Lagos's case may be, you will always see it differently. I shouldn't have wasted my time debating with you.
Re: Federal Govt, Stopped World Bank From Given More Loan To Lagos State Govt.. by Mowire: 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2012
I repeat: This whole thing is bad belle politics! FG (NOI) can't accommodate Lagos loan in 2013 for no stated reason. When will Lagos be accommodates; 2015? What I see is someone trying to SLOW DOWN the developmental pace of LASG for whatever political reason.

Ps: @PointB & Afam is concerned about what u guys have become. U now delight in misinformation(?).
Re: Federal Govt, Stopped World Bank From Given More Loan To Lagos State Govt.. by Mowire: 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2012
I repeat: This whole thing is bad belle politics! FG (NOI) can't accommodate Lagos loan in 2013 for no stated reason. When will Lagos be accommodates; 2015? What I see is someone trying to SLOW DOWN the developmental pace of LASG for whatever political reason.

Ps: @PointB & Afam, one is concerned about what u guys have become. U now delight in misinformation(?).
Re: Federal Govt, Stopped World Bank From Given More Loan To Lagos State Govt.. by Demdem(m): 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2012
jjc-to-nl:

If the fear of Jonathan is that Lagos borrowed money might go into Tinubu's pocket, then he is clueless as people say. I thought he has the control of EFCC, ICPC and NPF's Special Fraud Unit.

TeamB, I am beginning to suspect you to be a PDP apologist. What has brought Tinubu into this? No matter how genuine Lagos's case may be, you will always see it differently. I shouldn't have wasted my time debating with you.

PointlessB has always been a passionate lover of the killer party
Re: Federal Govt, Stopped World Bank From Given More Loan To Lagos State Govt.. by Peterwins(m): 2:23pm On Nov 29, 2012
The FG should simply state the rules for being a guarantor for states. It makes sense when issues are based on objectivity rather than subjectivity.

For example,states could be guaranteed for not more than 25% of their expected yearly federal allocation. So in case of default, the FG simply deducts directly from the defaulting state's federal allocation. This will also make each state to know when it has reached its borrowing capacity for loans that require FG guaranty.

There are still several options left for the Lagos state government to secure loans at single digit interest rate in the international market.

The major problem with these loans secured by different state governments in Nigeria is that the projects are usually over-priced. A project that may cost N10billion will be inflated at over 50%. Several examples exist.

Nigeria may face a Greece catastrophe in future if fiscal and monetary discipline is taken for granted.
Re: Federal Govt, Stopped World Bank From Given More Loan To Lagos State Govt.. by manny4life(m): 2:27pm On Nov 29, 2012
My own take on this is

I smell this move as a political rather than a financial decision made - although, FG does have legal grounds not to stand.

Lagos, an industrial thriving state which accounts for about 20% of our national GDP is dire need of development compared to number of citizens. Lagos as it stands, has a HUGE debt profile, although it's important to note Lagos may have never defaulted.

Personally, I caution about borrowing ONLY IF it goes to capital projects, though Fashola has done his very best in reviving and boosting the economy of Lagos, YET, a lot of work needs to be done. The borrowing of the loan from the WBG can be justified for infrastructural and economic development, however, the amount of loan needed whereas the FG serves as a guarantor may put FG on nerves, perhaps, FG saw that Lagos debt may collapse the state in the near future if things don't turn around economically.

The FG not endorsing and rejecting the loan is though WRONG but it's not non-ethical nor illegal; however, I won't be quick in a haste till the Federal Ministry of Finance reports on the issue. I would have said FG allow Lagos follow through with the remainder and after that, send a letter to the LASG stating that the FG cannot guarantee further loans till further notice.

In that same vein, the FG may have considered very important factors before rejecting to stand as guarantor. Factors may well include forecast about Lagos financial burden and ability to pay, it may well be that the projects on which the loan was sourced is not being carried out. It may well be that Lagos has a huge potential to defaulted or perhaps have defaulted and got back in standing, we don't know, but let's wait for Madam NOI to reply.
Re: Federal Govt, Stopped World Bank From Given More Loan To Lagos State Govt.. by PointB: 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2012
jjc-to-nl:

Is there a way you can discuss Lagos state financially without bringing in Tinubu who takes a huge chunk of Lagos State IGR as payment for services rendered the state? Do you take time to think how come the ratio of Lagos State recurrent expenses to capital expenses in that huge? You lot's better start thinking for yourself, you've been sold a hug lie! ACN is no better than PDP in lootocracy; the earlier you quit partisanship the better for you!
Re: Federal Govt, Stopped World Bank From Given More Loan To Lagos State Govt.. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2012
mbulela:
do you have a fundamental problem with borrowing from the world bank?
If you do, state it?
what makes other means of raising funds any better in this case (like raising cash from the capital market)?
The crux of the matter is, has LASG being servicing its debt?
the debt incurred in the past are its impact being felt by the citizenry?
any white elephant projects?
This is a simple economic case and i wonder how low we can go as a people if we choose to politicise this.
Besides, if the FG is placing a blanket ban on guaranteeing loans for states, it should come out and say so and Fashola would stop dancing around NASS members and go seek other ways of funding his projects.
I don't think Fashola is dumb enough to go to NASS if Ngozi et al have given him a proper response.

Reasonable.
Re: Federal Govt, Stopped World Bank From Given More Loan To Lagos State Govt.. by chukyrooy(m): 2:47pm On Nov 29, 2012
Tusky44: No more free loans on the back of FG as guarantor. Go to the capital market and present your case for a loan. FG has learned the hard way and even now this is why they are struggling with fuel importers.

Eko oni banje o....go and look for investors with ACN and Tinubu as guarantor. You want FG support but also want to kick out Nigerians from your state. Free lunch no more!

U could not have put it any better... Every decision that goes against Lagos would be cited as a political affair..SHAME...the FG has taken its stand..
Re: Federal Govt, Stopped World Bank From Given More Loan To Lagos State Govt.. by donwilz(m): 3:09pm On Nov 29, 2012
seanet01: Na Hypocrisy go kill you. In this same country we have states like Akwa ibom, Rivers, Cross Rivers going for loans from The World Bank without any Hinderance from PDP led Federal government, but you ibos will always reason against intelligence, your bigoted brain will not allow you to reason beyond your sight.
You are the most embarrassing piece of crap that I've ever come across on NL.. Is this how u were brought up? Your sense of reasoning
defies madness.
Re: Federal Govt, Stopped World Bank From Given More Loan To Lagos State Govt.. by mbulela: 3:29pm On Nov 29, 2012
AjanleKoko:

Do I need to prostrate before Jagaban? He's already collecting my money either which way. grin
grin grin
Re: Federal Govt, Stopped World Bank From Given More Loan To Lagos State Govt.. by jjctonl: 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2012
PointB:

Is there a way you can discuss Lagos state financially without bringing in Tinubu who takes a huge chunk of Lagos State IGR as payment for services rendered the state? Do you take time to think how come the ratio of Lagos State recurrent expenses to capital expenses in that huge? You lot's better start thinking for yourself, you've been sold a hug lie! ACN is no better than PDP in lootocracy; the earlier you quit partisanship the better for you!

Where is your EFCC, ICPC or NPF's Special Fraud Unit? If none of these three organisations cannot prosecute him, then the man is innocent.

You have the facts that he looted Lagos then prosecute him and PDP will win Lagos. It's so simple!

After all, EFCC prosecuted and jailed Lagos PDP Godfather (Bode George). Though Bode George is blaming ACN and Tinubu for being jailed. If true, PDP should pay-back by hunting Tinubu down with EFCC. The problem is they can't, they don't have any evidence. All these noise about Tinubu is just politics.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Govt, Stopped World Bank From Given More Loan To Lagos State Govt.. by Kzinne: 4:02pm On Nov 29, 2012
Desola:

Lol...iwo omokunrin yi o ni pa mi lori site yi. grin grin grin grin
u wan marry am?
Re: Federal Govt, Stopped World Bank From Given More Loan To Lagos State Govt.. by fyneguy: 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2012
PointB:

Are you for real? So the only way to stop Tinubu from getting hold of the money is by withdrawing your guarantee? We are talking about money that will get to the state coffers by allocation, anyway! what stops Tinubu from taking it from the coffers?

The guarantee has no implied liability on the FG, as it's as good as Lagos state giving a standing order to the Fg to ''kindly deduct the sum of xxxx ifo the WB''

What the FG should do is to set a benchmark and rules to provide guarantee for foreign loans. It should not be subject to nuances and intrigues.

1 Like

Re: Federal Govt, Stopped World Bank From Given More Loan To Lagos State Govt.. by truelovecom: 4:29pm On Nov 29, 2012
Desola:

grin grin grin grin na so e pain you reach?

p.s: It would be easier to befriend a snake than to be befriend an ibo. FACT!

Am worth billions , and would like to marry you...But i wont again, i changed my mind , cos your so tribalistic.
Re: Federal Govt, Stopped World Bank From Given More Loan To Lagos State Govt.. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 29, 2012
kpolli: How does he want to pay back?
Good question...somebody mentioned something in the line of mortgaging the future of unborn kids i.e spending the future today, very unsustainable.
Re: Federal Govt, Stopped World Bank From Given More Loan To Lagos State Govt.. by fyneguy: 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2012
saxywale:
Good question...somebody mentioned something in the line of mortgaging the future of unborn kids i.e spending the future today, very unsustainable.

You mean a state with an annual budget of over N400 billion and over N30 billion in monthly earnings cant repay a $600 million loan (N96 billion)?

1 Like

Re: Federal Govt, Stopped World Bank From Given More Loan To Lagos State Govt.. by huptin(m): 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2012
This Fashola guy is a joke,he wants to collect more loan to share with Tinubu, me say oga justify the ones U collected earlier, before any body attack me, I am a full blooded lagosian.
Re: Federal Govt, Stopped World Bank From Given More Loan To Lagos State Govt.. by djon78(m): 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2012
geez*:

These guys really don't know what 'plans' we have for them do they? grin

and what plans do u have for us?

let me tell u Nija is changing small small, by the time electricity is constant, steady and uninterrupted, many industries will spring up in the east meaning that many of our people will return home and less likely to troop to ur region, so u wont have so called us to deal with.

and by the way lagos is too overhyped, even in Africa Lagos cannot be compared to cities like joburg, capetown, cairo, etc in any ramification talkless of comparing lagos to emerging economies cities like Dubai, Singapore, Kuala lumpur, Doha etc. lagos is a cesspol, stinking, dirty, poorly planned city. so quit all these crappy noise u make about lagos.

thats why am angry with our south east leaders we are supposed to develop at least one world class city in igboland and we are capable of doing it afterall we go and help develop other regions only for them to insult us. if this city is initiated diasporan igbos and those home and abroad will really help to do it, cos i know what my pple are capable of doing

let our igbo leaders wake up if they can come out with such vision to develop a world class city within south east with a modern fast speed railway connecting the city to other regions like south south and middle belt who are our next door neighbours, then let me see what will give mostly these south westerners the effontery to insult the igbos who are the major contributors to the development of their region. i just pray for visionary igbo leaders that will develop our region then these noise makers that insult us will know our value when we leave their region to them.

amechi of rivers state is doing serious visionary things for his state likewise Akpabio for Akwa ibom state.
Re: Federal Govt, Stopped World Bank From Given More Loan To Lagos State Govt.. by kawkab: 6:58pm On Nov 29, 2012
@Desola: You disingenuous fellow. I know you only too well and didn't expect anything less from your fallacious mind. You embody all that is untruth and nepotism. You are like a daylight robber; you lie bold faced with impunity. It is in your dna, being ibhoe, I suppose.

How do you pay for the roads in Lagos? Do you pay to walk on the pavements, do you pay road tax to drive on the roads? Do you even pay social security to use the general hospitals?

Asinwin, if Lagos is not free, why do you and your people choose to come here in droves? What, don't tell me, it's because you want to assist us in developing our lands out of the abundant goodness of your heart or to liberate us just like your baboon father ojuiku attempted to free us from the shackles of Nigeria?

And how do you know that this is a bogus claim? Oloshi, enemy of progress. That is why you would only have to venture into our lands to make anything of your lives. You would continue to hate us but not be able to do without us because we are your lifeline!

Desola - must you get abusive to make a comment. Why don't keep away from wiping up tribal sentiments.

This type of comments would not help us at all. Lets keep our comment straight and devoid of abuse,please
Re: Federal Govt, Stopped World Bank From Given More Loan To Lagos State Govt.. by kawkab: 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2012
manny4life(m): My own take on this is

I smell this move as a political rather than a financial decision made - although, FG does have legal grounds not to stand.

Lagos, an industrial thriving state which accounts for about 20% of our national GDP is dire need of development compared to number of citizens. Lagos as it stands, has a HUGE debt profile, although it's important to note Lagos may have never defaulted.

Personally, I caution about borrowing ONLY IF it goes to capital projects, though Fashola has done his very best in reviving and boosting the economy of Lagos, YET, a lot of work needs to be done. The borrowing of the loan from the WBG can be justified for infrastructural and economic development, however, the amount of loan needed whereas the FG serves as a guarantor may put FG on nerves, perhaps, FG saw that Lagos debt may collapse the state in the near future if things don't turn around economically.

The FG not endorsing and rejecting the loan is though WRONG but it's not non-ethical nor illegal; however, I won't be quick in a haste till the Federal Ministry of Finance reports on the issue. I would have said FG allow Lagos follow through with the remainder and after that, send a letter to the LASG stating that the FG cannot guarantee further loans till further notice.

In that same vein, the FG may have considered very important factors before rejecting to stand as guarantor. Factors may well include forecast about Lagos financial burden and ability to pay, it may well be that the projects on which the loan was sourced is not being carried out. It may well be that Lagos has a huge potential to defaulted or perhaps have defaulted and got back in standing, we don't know, but let's wait for Madam NOI to reply.

Objective post free from tribal and regional sentiments.

Please Desola, geez*, PointB and other Nairalanders should take note. Look at isues objectively stop the abuse Please
Re: Federal Govt, Stopped World Bank From Given More Loan To Lagos State Govt.. by geez1: 7:07pm On Nov 29, 2012
djon78:

and what plans do u have for us?

let me tell u Nija is changing small small, by the time electricity is constant, steady and uninterrupted, many industries will spring up in the east meaning that many of our people will return home and less likely to troop to ur region, so u wont have so called us to deal with.

and by the way lagos is too overhyped, even in Africa Lagos cannot be compared to cities like joburg, capetown, cairo, etc in any ramification talkless of comparing lagos to emerging economies cities like Dubai, Singapore, Kuala lumpur, Doha etc. lagos is a cesspol, stinking, dirty, poorly planned city. so quit all these crappy noise u make about lagos.

thats why am angry with our south east leaders we are supposed to develop at least one world class city in igboland and we are capable of doing it afterall we go and help develop other regions only for them to insult us. if this city is initiated diasporan igbos and those home and abroad will really help to do it, cos i know what my pple are capable of doing
[size=18pt]
let our igbo leaders wake up if they can come out with such vision to develop a world class city within south east with a modern fast speed railway connecting the city to other regions like south south and middle belt who are our next door neighbours, then let me see what will give mostly these south westerners the effontery to insult the igbos who are the major contributors to the development of their region. i just pray for visionary igbo leaders that will develop our region then these noise makers that insult us will know our value when we leave their region to them.[/size]

amechi of rivers state is doing serious visionary things for his state likewise Akpabio for Akwa ibom state.

[size=18pt]Come back and let's talk when they wake up ... And I bet you they won't[/size]

Besides Rivers and Akwa Ibom states are not a part of your Biafra Republic as they have always insisted . Too bad. Biafra is a landlocked state and don't call that your jetty in Onitsha a port for God's sakes
Re: Federal Govt, Stopped World Bank From Given More Loan To Lagos State Govt.. by PointB: 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2012
kawkab:

Objective post free from tribal and regional sentiments.

Please Desola, geez*, PointB and other Nairalanders should take note. Look at isues objectively stop the abuse Please

You are preaching to the choir!
Re: Federal Govt, Stopped World Bank From Given More Loan To Lagos State Govt.. by djon78(m): 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2012
geez*:

[size=18pt]Come back and let's talk when they wake up ... And I bet you they won't[/size]

Besides Rivers and Akwa Ibom states are not a part of your Biafra Republic as they have always insisted . Too bad. Biafra is a landlocked state and don't call that your jetty in Onitsha a port for God's sakes

hahaha make i come back when they wake up, let me ask you this question , was lagos developed by the yorubas? NO lagos was developed initially by the british and then later by the FG because it was the capital then so my dear lagos has never been what ever it is today because of ur peoples effort rather its because of other peoples effort, even till this present time,

like i stated b4 nija is changing small small and little by little water go find her level, every region will develop at its pace, then you will know whether south east will not also develop.

you are talking of south south being part of biafra and we igbos claiming them, i have this to say to u, we dont claim any part of south south. although there were bad blood btw us and them during those 60s period presently there is cordial relationship btw us and them, it was an igbo man ekwueme who brougth about the minorities having their own region south south during 1993 constitutional conference, also during jonas presidency we gave the south south our full support so there is no wahaala btw us and them, they have their own region we have our own so we are not claiming anything. they are our cousins and brother and neighbours, we intermarry with them a lot likewise the middle belt region also, are our neighbours and brothers, while ur own people are not our neighbours either.

and mind you if na oil u think we are looking for we have our own oil too, but am not even talking about oil rather for my region south east to harness the potential of our people and turn out to be a major globaly recognised industrial region to emerge from sub-sahara africa and my dear we are capable cos i know the potential God gave my pple.
Re: Federal Govt, Stopped World Bank From Given More Loan To Lagos State Govt.. by djon78(m): 9:01pm On Nov 29, 2012
mark it in few years time the south east region will emerge as a global recognised industrial region in sub saharan africa, we are capable, we have the potential to do it my dear all we ask for is constant availability of electricity, thank God this present administration is serious about staedy power, then u will see the ingenuity that God gave my pple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians / Atiku Abubakar, Ambode At The London Summit / Ambode Orders The Closure Of Pig Farms Located In Residential Areas, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.