Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,210 members, 7,853,121 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:31 AM

Tech Wooing.does It Work? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tech Wooing.does It Work? (600 Views)

The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] / The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) / 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tech Wooing.does It Work? by barapistis(m): 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2012
welcome. pls i have a lady i want to date ...but i have the following challenges..no time at all.my mind is just too focus on some goals b4 the year runs out.am really crazy about making money..she is presently leaving very far from me...so can i send her automated luv text massages and auto voice call teling her how much i luv her over a period of 1 month to water my ground till i get to met her by late dec or what can i do to avoid calls and at least avoid recharge cards n women probs
Re: Tech Wooing.does It Work? by RudySmith(m): 12:43am On Nov 29, 2012
bara pistis: welcome. pls i have a lady i want to date ...but i have the following challenges..no time at all.my mind is just too focus on some goals b4 the year runs out.am really crazy about making money..she is presently leaving very far from me...so can i send her automated luv text massages and auto voice call teling her how much i luv her over a period of 1 month to water my ground till i get to met her by late dec or what can i do to avoid calls and at least avoid recharge cards n women probs

If u have no time 2 b in a relationship then u have no business trying to woo anyone. Relationships require time, effort, care and understanding, and u seem 2 have none of it.
Re: Tech Wooing.does It Work? by Nobody: 5:02am On Nov 29, 2012
You already know you've other priorities right now.
Re: Tech Wooing.does It Work? by barapistis(m): 8:07am On Nov 29, 2012
RudySmith:

If u have no time 2 b in a relationship then u have no business trying to woo anyone. Relationships require time, effort, care and understanding, and u seem 2 have none of it.

haba bros u no even try raise my hope..u mean am not realy set for these
Re: Tech Wooing.does It Work? by barapistis(m): 8:14am On Nov 29, 2012
Yield: You already know you've other priorities right now.

i know i've other priorities for now..but i just felt it better starting now(watering my ground)since its for a short time be4 i finally hookup with her
Re: Tech Wooing.does It Work? by Mynd44: 8:16am On Nov 29, 2012
bara pistis:

i know i've other priorities for now..but i just felt it better starting now(watering my ground)since its for a short time be4 i finally hookup with her
Erm..... Just keep it with messages and chatting her ip as friends. No voice crap yet until you both warm up
Re: Tech Wooing.does It Work? by barapistis(m): 12:52pm On Nov 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
Erm..... Just keep it with messages and chatting her ip as friends. No voice crap yet until you both warm up

ok nowww grin
Re: Tech Wooing.does It Work? by Mynd44: 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2012
bara pistis:

ok nowww grin
Yeah
Re: Tech Wooing.does It Work? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 29, 2012
bara pistis:

So, you're going to woo a woman by sending her "automated luv text massages and auto voice call teling her how much i luv her over."
Good luck with that.

I wouldn't suggest sending someone an automated luv text massages and auto voice call telling her how much you love her (already!), you're going to scare her away. If you want to woo a woman, do it properly and do it like a gentleman.

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Exit A Boring Conversation At A Party / Define A Relationship Before It Defines u As A Heart Breaker Or D Heart Broken / Looking For A Nigerian Girl In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.