Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris (27012 Views)

Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? / Muslim Employee Who Saved Lives At Supermarket In Paris Granted Citizenship / Shocker: GAY Mosque To Open In Paris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by shyna501: 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2012
Amazondepth: Hypocrisy is d one tin that ruins us all!wats d pretence on this thread about?are d muslims here unaware of wat goes on in d north?go to Kano and see dem everywhere.dey call dem Dan-daudu!homosexuality is very fully established in d muslim north and forget all this vitriolic comments,if u don't know say u don't but don't come here feigning surprise and blaming d west!make una go siddon abeg

In a nutshell, omosexuality Iڪ more rampant among muslims dan their christian counterpart right?... Ʊ said dey r evrywhere in Kano. Ä♌ð which oda states again? because ​i wnt2 start my enquiries. Ʊ r very funny sha.
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by seunajia: 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2012
Alhamdulilah the standpoint of Al-Islam is clear as most of the muslim posters have testified. They call Islam "rigid" because it does not allow Bidah (Innovation) unlike some other religions where people are free to "invent", add and subtract or even deny and invalidate according to their whims.

If it is not Panadol, it can't be the same thing as Panadol. Same applies for Terrorism, BH, homosexualism, Alcoholism, nudity, megalomania etc.

Zaid is the Piper, we know the blowers and their tune(s). Ma salam.
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by missbola1(f): 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2012
Logicboy03:

The prophet did not predict that

HAVE U READ THE HADITH?
ARE U A MUSLIM?
ANYWAY, GO TO YOUTUBE TYPE "This Is The Day Of Reckoning ᴴᴰ - Muhammad Abdul Jabbar"
YOU WILL BE ENLIGHTEN OF THE PROPHETSY PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PBUH) MADE.
PLS BROTHER WHEN U DONT KNOW OR NOT SURE JUST ASK.THANKS
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by seyibrown(f): 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2012
talkmarkay:

My Brother, stop displaying ignorance, please seek good knowledge and stop being deceived, no sane Muslim will ever abuse Jesus Christ (PBUH)

Can I quote you on the above bolded? grin grin vedaxcool and co, shey you dey hear? grin grin Only insane muslims abuse Jesus Christ? grin grin
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by shyna501: 1:51pm On Nov 29, 2012
Godjone: lols! E be lyk say virgins don dey scarce ooo. D tin na man to man now ooo. I said it b4 and gradualy, the truth about islam is revealing itself even wit d aid of muslims. The write up also explained how m.o.h.a.m.e.d maries a male lyk him. If islam alows gay mariage, why killing themseves 4 72virgins that is nt even realistic? Dis post is an eye-opener to those myopic m.us.li.m dat stil beliv in virgins. Already an altanative av bin created. If d 72 virgins elude u, men like u can always stand as a replacement - after all the writer says 'k.o.r.a.n alows gay marriage in i.s.l.a.m. May God save m.u.s.l.i.ms

Jst listen 2 ursef. D writer says quran alows gay marriage. ​i kno Ʊ cnt see d writer right?.. Bt y cnt Ʊ get get ursef a quran Ä♌ð luk 4 where it Iڪ written, @least 4d sake of Ɣ☺ΰя ignorance!
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 29, 2012
Rukemi291:

o: o: o: So you believe not everyone that calls himself a Christian is one? What took you so long to believe not everyone that calls himself a Muslim is one
Terrorism is a global Challenge if you know your history and stop tagging it with Islam because your 'daddy' in the Lord said so.

Plus, you say the beauty of Christianity is mocking other Christians? What a Beauty.....

I did not say mocking.I said criticism,different words so quote me correctly and stop your lies,your stock in trade.Most vocal Muslims in Nigeria hadn't even the balls to criticize BOKO haram and terrorism because they are all your brothers
They have called them brothers on the pages of the paper
.Don't play the little Muslim game of shifting goal posts with me,I recognize it from a mile away.
terrorism is a global challenge yes but without Islam it would be nearly non existent,all you need to do is log onto the Internet ,turn on your TV or open a newspaper.

That is a fact
But if it makes you feel better to point fingers elsewhere but within,knock yourself out

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 29, 2012
miss_bola:

HAVE U READ THE HADITH?
ARE U A MUSLIM?
ANYWAY, GO TO YOUTUBE TYPE "This Is The Day Of Reckoning ᴴᴰ - Muhammad Abdul Jabbar"
YOU WILL BE ENLIGHTEN OF THE PROPHETSY PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PBUH) MADE.
PLS BROTHER WHEN U DONT KNOW OR NOT SURE JUST ASK.THANKS

Feel free to quote the hadith

1 Like

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by seyibrown(f): 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2012
Geewan:
May be you should start following you bible in totally as well to increase your number.

Exodus 21:10, "a man can marry an infinite amount of women without any limits to how many he can marry" is there to guide you.

Ignorance and confusion of the highest order!

Exodus 21:10 - New International Version (NIV)
10 If he marries another woman, he must not deprive the first one of her food, clothing and marital rights.

@Geewan: What is the taqiyah -ing all about?
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2012
can a Muslim quote Koran portions proving to us that Islam is against homosexuality
Let us read it in black and white

1 Like

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by seyibrown(f): 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2012
lalaosky: lmao...can't wait to see various riots all over islam countries to protest this.i just pray another innocent life won't be taken
.... not gonna happen. If the French government (or any other western country's government) were to announce it was building a gay mosque, the world would be burning as we speak write! Who would the 'ungay' muslims take out their angst against? The gay Muslims? ....... don't think so ..... How do you recognise a gay muslim? By his beard, his 'a bit short' trousers or his Tasbih? ..... Not very easy to differentiate. Much easier to terrorise those who do not look like muslims and who are very likely not muslims!
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by seyibrown(f): 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2012
miss_bola: This was prophesy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)predicted. He said that towards end of the world these things will happen:

1. there will be GAY IMAM AND GAY PEOPLE WILL PRAY BEHIND HIM
2. MOTHERS WILL BORN THEIR MASTERS which means that CHILDREN WILL RULE THEIR PARENTS especially their mothers, which is what is happening all over the worlds today especially in the west
3. PEOPLE WILL DRESS BUT THEY ARE NAKED, such as wearing tights clothes the jeggins, leggings, etc.
4. THERE WILL BE MUSIC INSTRUMENTALS EVERYWHERE, they are more musicians now than they were before singing sexual songs.
5. FORNICATION AND PURSUING SELF DESIRES WILL BE EVERYWHERE, In the west you can hardly watch a film without sex scene and they are now including HOMOSEXUAL in almost all movies including CHILDREN MOVIES RATING PG. Even in some primary schools in UK they are teaching them about homosexual, I saw it on the news.
6. Some Muslims will follow the 'DAJJAL/FALSE MESSIAH/ANTI-CHRIST'
7. AND SO MANY MORE! DO RESERCH AND STUDY HISTORY.

FOR THE BELIEVERS, THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SURVIVE IN THIS WORLD AND TO INHERIT THE PARADISE IS TO HAVE FEAR OF THE CREATOR, PRACTISE OUR OBLIGATORY REGULAR PRAYERS, FOLLOW THE WAY OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PBUH), READ YOUR QURAN DAILY, READ THE HADITH, TEACH OUR CHILDREN AND APPLY DISCIPLINE because GOD WILL QUESTION US ON JUDGEMENT DAY THAT DID WE LOOK AFTER AND IMPLEMENT FOR THEM TO HAVE FEAR OF GOD, FORBID EVIL, ASK FOR HIS FORVIGENESS AND MERCY.

As for me, I already know these things will happen and holding unto GOD WITH HIS MERCY and Teaching my children is what give me peace. PEACE EVERYONE!!!!!!

The above is amazing! Can you please give Quran/Hadith links to where Mohammed predicted the above? I need to read this! cool cool

1 Like

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by bola4dprec(m): 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2012
The twelve signs are as follows:
1. Appearance of the Mahdi atop a white horse
2. The false messiah, Masih ad-Dajjal, shall appear
as a great beast-like creature with one eye good
and the other blind, and the mark of Kafir. He will
claim to hold keys to heaven and hell and lead
many astray, although believers will not be
deceived.
3. The return of Jesus from the seventh sky to
assist the Mahdi against Dajjal
4. Ya'jooj and Ma'jooj, two tribes of vicious beings
which had been imprisoned will escape. They will
ravage the earth, drink all its water, and destroy
all life. Allah will eventually send worms and
insects to wipe them out.
5. Medina will be deserted, with true believers
going to follow Mahdi and sinners following Dajjal
6. A short legged and thin ruler of Ethiopia will
attack Mecca and destroy the Kaaba
7. The Beast of the Last Days, or Dabbat al-ard,
will populate the entire planet
8. A pleasant breeze will blow from Yemen that
will cause all believers to die peacefully
9. The sun will rise from the west
10. A first trumpet will sound, and all remaining
humanity will die, followed by a period of forty
years, at the end of which smoke will envelope the
world for forty days
11. The Qur'an will be taken to heaven and even
the huffaz will not recall its verses
12. A second trumpet will sound, the dead will
return to life and a fire will start from Hadramawt
in Yemen that shall gather all people of the world
in Mahshar for the Last Judgment
The dead will stand in a grand assembly, awaiting
a scroll detailing their righteous deeds, sinful acts
and ultimate judgment. Muhammad will
be the first to be resurrected.
Punishments will include adhab, or severe pain
and embarrassment, and khizy or shame.
There will also be a punishment of the grave
between death and the resurrection.

1 Like

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by seyibrown(f): 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2012
bola4dprec: The twelve signs are as follows:
1. Appearance of the Mahdi atop a white horse
2. The false messiah, Masih ad-Dajjal, shall appear as a great beast-like creature with one eye good and the other blind, and the mark of Kafir. He will claim to hold keys to heaven and hell and lead many astray, although believers will not be deceived.
3. The return of Jesus from the seventh sky to assist the Mahdi against Dajjal
4. Ya'jooj and Ma'jooj, two tribes of vicious beings which had been imprisoned will escape. They will ravage the earth, drink all its water, and destroy all life. Allah will eventually send worms and insects to wipe them out.
5. Medina will be deserted, with true believers going to follow Mahdi and sinners following Dajjal
6. A short legged and thin ruler of Ethiopia will attack Mecca and destroy the Kaaba
7. The Beast of the Last Days, or Dabbat al-ard, will populate the entire planet
8. A pleasant breeze will blow from Yemen that will cause all believers to die peacefully
9. The sun will rise from the west
10. A first trumpet will sound, and all remaining humanity will die, followed by a period of forty years, at the end of which smoke will envelope the world for forty days
11. The Qur'an will be taken to heaven and even the huffaz will not recall its verses
12. A second trumpet will sound, the dead will return to life and a fire will start from Hadramawt in Yemen that shall gather all people of the world in Mahshar for the Last Judgment The dead will stand in a grand assembly, awaiting a scroll detailing their righteous deeds, sinful acts and ultimate judgment. Muhammad will be the first to be resurrected. Punishments will include adhab, or severe pain and embarrassment, and khizy or shame. There will also be a punishment of the grave between death and the resurrection.

Thanks for the above, Bola. Could you please kindly give the Quran/Hadith Chapter where I can go and find the above please (and for the education of others as well) ... copy and paste without proper referencing is not enough proof these days. Thanks again.
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Suchie(m): 2:58pm On Nov 29, 2012
Wats d fu...ck about opening a gay mosque in paris..for me i dnt see anything wrong with that,Afterall there have been Gay muslims before we were even born and they will still be here if we live this earth.Thats why i love America..there is freedom to do whatever you wanna do evn if you are Gay or lesbian...if yu dnt like it get the fu....ck outta this earth and allow people to live in Peace. shocked

1 Like

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by BetaThings: 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2012
TroGunn:

How many Igbo Muslim converts have been murdered because of their faith? Am not talking of NL e-murders. Do you want me to list the churches bombed by islamists? I don't get your point on Americans donating to build churches in Iraq. I thought America has now left Iraq. And by the way, America is a secular state, giving religious freedom to all groups.

And NL Muslims enjoy insulting the Bible and Christianity so ....

Anyway the issue was the baseless allegation that a Muslim would be at risk for preaching in a danfo. His biggest fear is likely internal, considering the violence meted out to non-Muslims by his Muslim brothers.

Who are Islamists? I am a muslim. My religion is Islam. I should be the best person to tell people what I should be called
Churches bombed by terrorists (extremists who are in the minority. Just like the people referred to on this thread -who are no longer muslims by the way - who say they are building a mosque here and who have become objects of adoration of Christians)
I consider those extremists to be representative of Muslim as I consider Rev King to be representative of Christians

So will they move the churches? Why don't the christian missionaries come on their own rather than in the wake of bloodletting by Christians in a Muslim country
America may tell us it is a secular state but

Palin said they were fighting the war for God
www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H-btXPfhGs

Bush said it was a crusade
www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzjCHlRA_Yc

Some American Soldiers said they fought and Jesus killed Muhammed
http://harpers.org/archive/2009/05/jesus-killed-mohammed/

The NL who insult you are not Muslims in the main. The Muslims who do are in the minority and we even caution them. But Christians avidly insult Islam here and are even cheered on by Christians. They insult Allah and Prophet Muhammed (PBUH). Show me where Muslims insult your God and Jesus (PBUH)

I actually believe that Christian preachers inside buses (they are predominant) even try to provoke Muslims. I don't believe they should be attacked. But we have to be sincere, not everyone (Muslim or Christian) can hold their anger

Let me remind you, it is easy to have this discussion here on NL. But suppose I insult your dad in real life in a bus. Would you be cool about it? Of course not. Yet to a Muslim (Christian), Prophet Mohammed, PBUH, (Jesus Christ, PBUH) is more important than his dad.

1 Like

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by BetaThings: 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2012
F00028: undecided na by force ?!
Islam prohibits ho.mo.sxuality. why not just start a new religion and call it zahedism?

Exactly! And you think this is an accident
There are always mischief makers whose only job is to malign Islam
Google the Lavon Affair
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2012
BetaThings:
Exactly! And you think this is an accident
There are always mischief makers whose only job is to malign Islam
Google the Lavon Affair

Islam maligns itself with terrorism and killing of apostates
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2012
[size=18pt]@ betathings or any other Muslim can you show us the passages of the Koran that condemn homosexuality.I have heard that Islam forbids it and I believe it but could you show us where that is written in the pages of the Koran.That will be the proof that that Islam indeed forbids it [/size]
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 29, 2012
BetaThings:

Who are Islamists? I am a muslim. My religion is Islam. I should be the best person to tell people what I should be called
Churches bombed by terrorists (extremists who are in the minority. Just like the people referred to on this thread -who are no longer muslims by the way - who say they are building a mosque here and who have become objects of adoration of Christians)
I consider those extremists to be representative of Muslim as I consider Rev King to be representative of Christians

So will they move the churches? Why don't the christian missionaries come on their own rather than in the wake of bloodletting by Christians in a Muslim country
America may tell us it is a secular state but

Palin said they were fighting the war for God
www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H-btXPfhGs

Bush said it was a crusade
www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzjCHlRA_Yc

Some American Soldiers said they fought and Jesus killed Muhammed
http://harpers.org/archive/2009/05/jesus-killed-mohammed/

The NL who insult you are not Muslims in the main. The Muslims who do are in the minority and we even caution them. But Christians avidly insult Islam here and are even cheered on by Christians. They insult Allah and Prophet Muhammed (PBUH). Show me where Muslims insult your God and Jesus (PBUH)

I actually believe that Christian preachers inside buses (they are predominant) even try to provoke Muslims. I don't believe they should be attacked. But we have to be sincere, not everyone (Muslim or Christian) can hold their anger

Let me remind you, it is easy to have this discussion here on NL. But suppose I insult your dad in real life in a bus. Would you be cool about it? Of course not. Yet to a Muslim (Christian), Prophet Mohammed, PBUH, (Jesus Christ, PBUH) is more important than his dad.

What about atheists? When has an atheist today gone to kill a muslim for being a muslim?

Atheists are beaten and arrested just for declaring their atheism in islamic countries. Apostate killed for their disbelief.
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by BetaThings: 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2012
Suchie: Wats d fu...ck about opening a gay mosque in paris..for me i dnt see anything wrong with that,Afterall there have been Gay muslims before we were even born and they will still be here if we live this earth.Thats why i love America..there is freedom to do whatever you wanna do evn if you are Gay or lesbian...if yu dnt like it get the fu....ck outta this earth and allow people to live in Peace. shocked
They can build whatever and you can join them. But they are not muslims
If you reject a major pillar of any religion, you are out of it even if you kid yourself you still belong

There will be gay muslims only if there are Christians who believe that Jesus did not die
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Compudoms(m): 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2012
Zaheed is not to blame, he is practicing a religion where there is no spirit( of God) inside that checks you. Some factions of Christianity are like that.

If I want to be popular, I'll simply start a religion with good empty promises.
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2012
BetaThings:
If you reject a major pillar of any religion, you are out of it even if you kid yourself you still belong

There will be gay muslims only if there are Christians who believe that Jesus did not die

There are 5 pillars of islam. None of them say anything about gays.

You are just ranting.

Gay is here to stay.

Sensible people like me do not bother what gay people do because it is none of our business. But you guys want to holla and foam at the mouth for your hatred of gays.

1 Like

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by BetaThings: 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2012
seyibrown:
.... not gonna happen. If the French government (or any other western country's government) were to announce it was building a gay mosque, the world would be burning as we speak write! Who would the 'ungay' muslims take out their angst against? The gay Muslims? ....... don't think so ..... How do you recognise a gay muslim? By his beard, his 'a bit short' trousers or his Tasbih? ..... Not very easy to differentiate. Much easier to terrorise those who do not look like muslims and who are very likely not muslims!

You are being uncharitable
There is nothing wrong with anyone opening a gay mosque. To me it is a strip mosque or nu.di.st mosque etc
But some people will attack it. And if there is a building, what is so difficult about attacking it when people are holding their sessions
As for innocents being killed, yes that is the unfortunate aspect of the misguide acts of some extremists

Anyone who is openly gay is not a muslim as he believes in and calls others onto what is against Islam
If he is battling with that monster and praying to overcome it, he is a muslim but committing sin
These people are calling people to kufr - so they are out of the fold!
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by BetaThings: 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2012
This is what they said we should not legislate against. People who take animals as role models!
Where are the fa..ots apologists to tell us that these people are not a burden to society

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-20526380
Highest-ever HIV diagnoses in gay men

The number of gay and bisexual men being diagnosed with HIV in the UK reached an "all-time high" in 2011, according to the Health Protection Agency (HPA).

It said there had been a "worrying" trend since 2007, with more and more new cases each year.

Nearly half of the 6,280 people diagnosed last year were men who had sex with other men (MSM).

Overall, one in 20 MSM are infected with HIV.

Of those diagnosed in 2011, nearly two-thirds had not been to a sexual health clinic in the previous three years.

The HPA said the figures showed there was "room for improvement" in testing people in at-risk groups.

Dr Valerie Delpech, the organisation's head of HIV surveillance, told the BBC: "Obviously this is a serious illness and it is worrying that we're still seeing a lot in men who have sex with men and this is a record year.

"Transmission in the UK is largely sexual, so safe sex is the best way to prevent yourself getting HIV."
Rising

The total number of people living with HIV in the UK rose to 96,000, up from 91,500 the previous year. The issue is most intense in London.

Due to advances in drug treatment, having HIV should not affect life-expectancy.

However, the data suggests that one in four people with HIV are completely unaware of the infection, meaning they cannot receive treatment and may still be spreading the virus.

The chief executive of the National Aids Trust, Deborah Jack, said: "It is vitally important that gay men test at least once a year for STIs [sexually transmitted infections] and HIV, and every three months if they're having unprotected sex with new or casual partners.

"HIV-negative gay men diagnosed with an STI should really treat it as a 'wake up call'. You are at serious risk of getting HIV in the near future and need to take steps to prevent that happening - such as consistent condom use and reduction in number of sexual partners."

Sir Nick Partridge, the chief executive at the Terrence Higgins Trust, said: "HIV is an entirely preventable condition, yet each year we see thousands more people across the UK receive this life-changing diagnosis.

"Reducing undiagnosed HIV by encouraging those in high-risk groups to test more regularly is one way we can put the brakes on the spread of infection.
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 29, 2012
Betathings, you are a bigoted dunce.

nearly half of the AIDS patients are gays. Doesnt that mean that straigh people make more than half or the majority of Aids paients?
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by IYANGBALI: 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2012
Islam don dey ja si
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by vedaxcool(m): 4:23pm On Nov 29, 2012
seyibrown:

Can I quote you on the above bolded? grin grin vedaxcool and co, shey you dey hear? grin grin Only insane muslims abuse Jesus Christ? grin grin

lol grin grin grin grin grin so you mean to say the bible insults Jesus? wow that is something new! Truly no sane Muslim will insult Jesus, unless you mean quoting what the bible attributes to be the ancestry of Jesus is insulting him, then blame luke and mathew, the anonymous writes of the bible! grin grin grin grin grin grin who gives Jesus the "purest" ancestry according to the bible of course that ancestry consist of Murderers, Incest"ers" ,Adulteers and teh list is very long, so blame your bible, we muslims don't believe that Prophets commit sin as heinous murder, incesty, etc. I know of a christains who remains very proud of such ancestry, so why are you crying foul, all because the bible wrote foul! grin grin grin grin
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by IYANGBALI: 4:24pm On Nov 29, 2012
BetaThings:

they are muslims make we hear word jare
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by vedaxcool(m): 4:25pm On Nov 29, 2012
IYA NGBALI: Islam don dey ja si

Europeans have actually Ja si, because of how poorly Christianity has been doing! we are only trying to clear out your mess!
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2012
vedaxcool:

lol grin grin grin grin grin so you mean to say the bible insults Jesus? wow that is something new! Truly no sane Muslim will insult Jesus, unless you mean quoting what the bible attributes to be the ancestry of Jesus is insulting him, then blame luke and mathew, the anonymous writes of the bible! grin grin grin grin grin grin who gives Jesus the "purest" ancestry according to the bible of course that ancestry consist of Murderers, Incest"ers" ,Adulteers and teh list is very long, so blame your bible, we muslims don't believe that Prophets commit sin as heinous murder, incesty, etc. I know of a christains who remains very proud of such ancestry, so why are you crying foul, all because the bible wrote foul! grin grin grin grin

Wassap vedaxcool?

Is islam the new gay religion? grin grin grin grin grin

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by vedaxcool(m): 4:32pm On Nov 29, 2012
Logicboy03:

Wassap vedaxcool?

Is islam the new gay religion? grin grin grin grin grin

remember gaytheist hyms more with atheists grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Horus(m): 4:46pm On Nov 29, 2012

Mohammed Ludovic Lütfi Zahed (right), an Algerian Muslim living in France who is married
to his gay partner Qiyam al-Din (left), is to open a mosque for homosexuals

Read more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2239753/France-open-worlds-mosque-gay-community.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

18 Ways To Love Your Husband / Muslim Divers Observing Salat(prayer) Under The Sea / Any Near Death Experiences For Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.