Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris (27015 Views)

Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? / Muslim Employee Who Saved Lives At Supermarket In Paris Granted Citizenship / Shocker: GAY Mosque To Open In Paris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by begwong: 9:23am On Nov 29, 2012
[b]greatgod2012: These people think the muslims will allow them to divide their religion, they dont know anything.....im not a muslim o, but i dont like d division in xtanity.[/b]
Do your research well bro on Islam.They have SECTS

1 Like

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 29, 2012
lmao...can't wait to see various riots all over islam countries to protest this.i just pray another innocent life won't be taken
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 29, 2012
begwong: [b]greatgod2012: These people think the muslims will allow them to divide their religion, they dont know anything.....im not a muslim o, but i dont like d division in xtanity.[/b]
Do your research well bro on Islam.They have SECTS

And clashes by their sects usually leads to violent deaths.

"Hardly a day goes by without front page news about demonstrations and killings somewhere in Middle Eastern nations.

The holy month of Ramadan has begun but nothing has changed. Sectarian violence has been going on continuously in Pakistan. In Iraq, June was the deadliest month in years with religious groups, armed by Iran, killing members of other religious groups. Whether the news is about Syria or Libya, Lebanon or Iraq, Yemen or Bahrain, the news is always about killings and inevitably there is a religious divide between the killers and the killed.

The divisions within Islam are many and, instead of weakening, they grow stronger. Some are geographic and ethnic, but most are religious. In Syria, the most violent division is between a Sunni majority and a minority sect, Alawite, which has enjoyed years of privileges and benefits from the Assad family dictatorships.

The deepest divide throughout the Middle East, however, is between Sunni and Shia groups. These are the two main branches of Islam, and the killings have been going on from the 7th century, since the very beginning of the Islamic religion.

The Sunni-Shia divide originated over who would be the rightful successor of Muhammad after his death. The prophet was both the political and religious leader. Presumed successors also assume both secular and religious rule. By the time of Muhammad's death, there was already a military culture in place, and divided groups used violence to resolve their differences.

One group of early followers of Muhammad backed his cousin Ali as his successor. Ali was married to Muhammad's daughter, Fatima. The term Shia or Shiite comes from the Arabic word shiatu, meaning partisan. The Shia are partisans of Ali. They believe that the Prophet himself appointed Ali, thereby creating a line of valid successors called Caliphs.

The Arabic word sunna means custom or practice and refers to the custom or practice of handling disagreements by following a middle course or the majority rather than extremes. The broader community disagreed with the idea that Ali was appointed by the prophet.

The broader community recognized Abu Bakr as his successor and leader. He was followed by Umar and then by Uthman. When Uthman, the third leader was murdered, Ali was invited to be leader. Instead of bringing peace and unity, tension between the two groups increased and resulted in the first Islamic civil war. This civil war solidified the Sunni-Shia split, and violence between one and the other group continues to this day.

The Shia-Sunni division exists in all Middle Eastern Islamic countries. Sometimes a minority group rules and discriminates against the majority. Sometimes it is the opposite situation. Most Middle East nations today are ruled by a minority religious group that opposes change because of fear that they will then become the ones discriminated against. This is the situation that we see clearly today in Syria. Although the extensive violence throughout the region is complicated and different in each country, most commonly it will have a Sunni vs. Shia dimension.

In order to understand the concern on the part of Israel, the U.S. and the United Nations regarding Iran's nuclear weapon aspirations, one must understand the country's Shia identity and political system. Iran's imans, in the tradition of Muhammad's cousin Ali, are supreme rulers. They believe they are successors of Muhammad. They believe that they provide access to salvation for believers, and they rule with absolute authority.

If nuclear arms are ever acquired by Iran, the leaders' hostilities toward Sunni Muslims and non-Muslims (especially Jews) would influence a decision to use them, and that decision would be all that is needed. Because of what the religious leader believes to be the source of his authority, it is understood to be unquestionable and unrestrained.

All revolutions in the Middle East today have some religious dimension. Besides the Sunni and Shia hostilities, many other divisions and hostilities operate either underground or out in the open. Besides the divisions and hostilities, however, there are groups within Islam that are advocates of peace and better relations with other Abrahamic religions.

If the U.S. and other western nations continue to be politically engaged in the Middle East, the Islamic religion and the history of Islam have to become a topic seriously addressed in education systems, especially at the university level.

The alternative is ignorance and bigotry on our part, and neither is a good background for handling integration issues here or for international engagement".

http://www.goerie.com/article/2011308219996

1 Like

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by harinze: 9:51am On Nov 29, 2012
₱®ÌИСΞ:
all i can say is
na banzi best pikin b dis o 4 kaduna
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by akpanbaba: 10:07am On Nov 29, 2012
It seems this house is about to collapse as this will be ccombined with violence which is another name for islam
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by chakula: 10:08am On Nov 29, 2012
TroGunn:

For sure they won't kill the muslim preacher. They probably won't pay much attention to you though. In Muslim countries christians can't even preach freely- they might easily get killed over it. Even being in a christian church in the predominantly Muslim north is a sentence for possible violent death by bombing by Islamists.

Non-Muslim lands are the most tolerant places on earth.

And i can boldly say your statement is false, why I am a Northerner and I can inform you missionaries are very active in discharging their duties even today and now, they can preach, cure the illness as well as providing some of the daily needs to the people that accept their mission and yet they are free from being harm or any form of threat.

So I don't agree with you to conclude that on earth live is ok in the non-Muslim community.
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by bola4dprec(m): 10:11am On Nov 29, 2012
akpanbaba: It seems this house is about to collapse as this will be ccombined with violence which is another name for islam
I have to ask Allah's forgiveness
and not get angry, because they
come to me out of love, and it's
not fitting that I should turn to
them in hatred.
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 29, 2012
chakula:

And i can boldly say your statement is false, why I am a Northerner and I can inform you missionaries are very active in discharging their duties even today and now, they can preach, cure the illness as well as providing some of the daily needs to the people that accept their mission and yet they are free from being harm or any form threat.

So I don't agree with you to conclude that on earth live is ok in the non-Muslim community.

Which one is false? That religious freedom is denied non-Muslims in Muslim lands? That churches in northern Nigeria gets bombed by Islamists? That the possibility of a christian being killed over his religion is higher in the north than a muslim being killed in the south over his beliefs? That non-Muslim lands are more tolerant than Muslim nations?
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by DanIlon(m): 10:23am On Nov 29, 2012
Burger01: Gay muslim. OK...
Gay Christian ok Gay muslim is for death squad
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by amiskurie(m): 10:31am On Nov 29, 2012
Chanchit: Awusu....! Make somebody help me put bilahi..
Anyway, I donate the sum of two bombs, from the stables of alqaedda..

I honorably donate myself and each and every member of my family for a suicide mission targeting the host community and the symbol of paris,Eiffel tower.
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by ehispapa(m): 10:37am On Nov 29, 2012
please NL dont act ignorantly, Muslims are the highest practitional of gay the world over. even in naija you cant beat them to the record. is it not anus sex? its their favourite
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by BetaThings: 10:43am On Nov 29, 2012
TroGunn:

And clashes by their sects usually leads to violent deaths.

"Hardly a day goes by without front page news about demonstrations and killings somewhere in Middle Eastern nations.

The holy month of Ramadan has begun but nothing has changed. Sectarian violence has been going on continuously in Pakistan. In Iraq, June was the deadliest month in years with religious groups, armed by Iran, killing members of other religious groups. Whether the news is about Syria or Libya, Lebanon or Iraq, Yemen or Bahrain, the news is always about killings and inevitably there is a religious divide between the killers and the killed.

If the U.S. and other western nations continue to be politically engaged in the Middle East, the Islamic religion and the history of Islam have to become a topic seriously addressed in education systems, especially at the university level.

The alternative is ignorance and bigotry on our part, and neither is a good background for handling integration issues here or for international engagement".

http://www.goerie.com/article/2011308219996
have you ever heard of these countries?
DR Congo - 70% christian (ongoing war)
Rwanda - 92% Christian. Genocide in 1994 - minority Tutsis are dominating the majority Hutus
Uganda - 85% Christian
Liberia - 85% Christian

Did anybody mention religion when crisis erupted in those places?
Christian African countries are allowed to produce rebels who want to take power
Muslim countries are not allowed to. If they did, people clobber Islam

Nigerians blame Britain for the lack of unity in the country
Europeans are responsible for drawing the map of the Middle East, but we blame the Muslims (not Europeans) for their crises

4 Likes

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by BetaThings: 10:51am On Nov 29, 2012
ehispapa: please NL dont act ignorantly, Muslims are the highest practitional of gay the world over. even in naija you cant beat them to the record. is it not anus sex? its their favourite
Give your statistics! Anybody can say anything without proof
And I am astounded at your wealth of knowledge. May I inquire if you a scholar or practitioner?

It is haram to have anal sex in Islam
Anyone can have his own issues. He remains a muslim if he is battling with it and praying on it
But where someone says his perversion is normal, then he is no longer a muslim

Seriously I have never seen Coke people serving pepsi
Catholic don't open abortion clinic
The KKK don't open an all-black branch
Fa..ots don't organise an all-straight parade
You cannot work at Apple and use a Google Phone
Or use Chrome at Microsoft
we can go on
Certain things don't mix
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 29, 2012
BetaThings:
have you ever heard of these countries?
DR Congo - 70% christian (ongoing war)
Rwanda - 92% Christian. Genocide in 1994 - minority Tutsis are dominating the majority Hutus
Uganda - 85% Christian
Liberia - 85% Christian

Did anybody mention religion when crisis erupted in those places?
Christian African countries are allowed to produce rebels who want to take power
Muslim countries are not allowed to. If they did, people clobber Islam

Nigerians blame Britain for the lack of unity in the country
Europeans are responsible for drawing the map of the Middle East, but we blame the Muslims (not Europeans) for their crises

Someone said that there are no divisions in Islam. Article was quoted to show that Shia vs Sunni divisions exist and associated violence is well known. Feel free to continue to deny it. The recent violence against Shias in Pakistan has nothing to do with Europeans.
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by BetaThings: 11:00am On Nov 29, 2012
TroGunn:

Which one is false? That religious freedom is denied non-Muslims in Muslim lands? That churches in northern Nigeria gets bombed by Islamists? That the possibility of a christian being killed over his religion is higher in the north than a muslim being killed in the south over his beliefs? That non-Muslim lands are more tolerant than Muslim nations?

Or that an Igbo who truly becomes a Muslim runs an unduly high risk of being murdered (look around Nairaland for the thread)
Or that Christian countries invade Muslims countries in the name of freedom, liberation (CF Iraq) and well-funded proseltyzation follows
After taking over Iraq, Americans voted to build churches in Iraq at a cost of $100,000 apiece

Even on NL, Christians jump more on Muslim threads to abuse Muslims than do Muslims on Christian thread by a multiple of at least 3
You want us to prove this?

1 Like

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by free2ryhme: 11:02am On Nov 29, 2012
Amee1: May Allah destroy zahed. He is not a muslim. Hell on to him.

Instead for you to pray for him to have a rethink of his deeds and change his actions .. you are calling for his destruction... Why are muslims prone to violent conducts?
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Dprince7(m): 11:11am On Nov 29, 2012
Kai,dis world is cumin to an end o.i tink say na muslim holy pass buh na dem bad o.very soon sum1 wld launch lesbianism church of christ.me don tire oo.
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 29, 2012
deols:
If only you knew that the skin regeneration can be proven scuentifically.

Is that the freaking point? Tell me how you are not a psychopath with that comment.
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 29, 2012
BetaThings:

Or that an Igbo who truly becomes a Muslim runs an unduly high risk of being murdered (look around Nairaland for the thread)
Or that Christian countries invade Muslims countries in the name of freedom, liberation (CF Iraq) and well-funded proseltyzation follows
After taking over Iraq, Americans voted to build churches in Iraq at a cost of $100,000 apiece

Even on NL, Christians jump more on Muslim threads to abuse Muslims than do Muslims on Christian thread by a multiple of at least 3
You want us to prove this?

How many Igbo Muslim converts have been murdered because of their faith? Am not talking of NL e-murders. Do you want me to list the churches bombed by islamists? I don't get your point on Americans donating to build churches in Iraq. I thought America has now left Iraq. And by the way, America is a secular state, giving religious freedom to all groups.

And NL Muslims enjoy insulting the Bible and Christianity so ....

Anyway the issue was the baseless allegation that a Muslim would be at risk for preaching in a danfo. His biggest fear is likely internal, considering the violence meted out to non-Muslims by his Muslim brothers.
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by olusogo: 11:46am On Nov 29, 2012
Anybody can testify that this is not acceptable in Islam. The best Islamic antics can say is that the "GAY MOSQUE" will soon experience "bomb quake". Let him call it any name apart from mosque and save the place. In short Mclatunji will be dreaming in his sleep when nairaland members will wake to inform him of collapse of "the hose of devils".
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by missbola1(f): 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2012
This was prophesy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)predicted. He said that towards end of the world these things will happen:

1. there will be GAY IMAM AND GAY PEOPLE WILL PRAY BEHIND HIM

2. MOTHERS WILL BORN THEIR MASTERS which means that CHILDREN WILL RULE THEIR PARENTS especially their mothers, which is what is happening all over the worlds today especially in the west

3. PEOPLE WILL DRESS BUT THEY ARE NAKED, such as wearing tights clothes the jeggins, leggings, etc.

4. THERE WILL BE MUSIC INSTRUMENTALS EVERYWHERE, they are more musicians now than they were before singing sexual songs.

5. FORNICATION AND PURSUING SELF DESIRES WILL BE EVERYWHERE, In the west you can hardly watch a film without sex scene and they are now including HOMOSEXUAL in almost all movies including CHILDREN MOVIES RATING PG. Even in some primary schools in UK they are teaching them about homosexual, I saw it on the news.

6. Some Muslims will follow the 'DAJJAL/FALSE MESSIAH/ANTI-CHRIST'

7. AND SO MANY MORE! DO RESERCH AND STUDY HISTORY.

FOR THE BELIEVERS, THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SURVIVE IN THIS WORLD AND TO INHERIT THE PARADISE IS TO HAVE FEAR OF THE CREATOR, PRACTISE OUR OBLIGATORY REGULAR PRAYERS, FOLLOW THE WAY OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PBUH), READ YOUR QURAN DAILY, READ THE HADITH, TEACH OUR CHILDREN AND APPLY DISCIPLINE because GOD WILL QUESTION US ON JUDGEMENT DAY THAT DID WE LOOK AFTER AND IMPLEMENT FOR THEM TO HAVE FEAR OF GOD, FORBID EVIL, ASK FOR HIS FORVIGENESS AND MERCY.

As for me, I already know these things will happen and holding unto GOD WITH HIS MERCY and Teaching my children is what give me peace. PEACE EVERYONE!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by F00028: 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2012
undecided na by force ?!
Islam prohibits ho.mo.sxuality. why not just start a new religion and call it zahedism?

BetaThings:
Seriously I have never seen Coke people serving pepsi
Catholic don't open abortion clinic
The KKK don't open an all-black branch
Fa..ots don't organise an all-straight parade
You cannot work at Apple and use a Google Phone
Or use Chrome at Microsoft
we can go on
Certain things don't mix

1 Like

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by missbola1(f): 12:24pm On Nov 29, 2012
Amee1: May Allah destroy zahed. He is not a muslim. Hell on to him.

This was prophesy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)predicted. He said that towards end of the world these things will happen:

2. MOTHERS WILL BORN THEIR MASTERS which means that CHILDREN WILL RULE THEIR PARENTS especially their mothers, which is what is happening all over the worlds today especially in the west

3. PEOPLE WILL DRESS BUT THEY ARE Unclad, such as wearing tights clothes the jeggins, leggings, etc.

4. THERE WILL BE MUSIC INSTRUMENTALS EVERYWHERE, they are more musicians now than they were before singing intimate songs.

5. FORNICATION AND PURSUING SELF DESIRES WILL BE EVERYWHERE, In the west you can hardly watch a film without sex scene and they are now including gay in almost all movies including CHILDREN MOVIES RATING PG. Even in some primary schools in UK they are teaching them about gay, I saw it on the news.

6. Some Muslims will follow the 'DAJJAL/FALSE MESSIAH/ANTI-CHRIST'

7. AND SO MANY MORE! DO RESERCH AND STUDY HISTORY.

FOR THE BELIEVERS, THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SURVIVE IN THIS WORLD AND TO INHERIT THE PARADISE IS TO HAVE FEAR OF THE CREATOR, PRACTISE OUR OBLIGATORY REGULAR PRAYERS, FOLLOW THE WAY OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PBUH), READ YOUR QURAN DAILY, READ THE HADITH, TEACH OUR CHILDREN AND APPLY DISCIPLINE because GOD WILL QUESTION US ON JUDGEMENT DAY THAT DID WE LOOK AFTER AND IMPLEMENT FOR THEM TO HAVE FEAR OF GOD, FORBID EVIL, ASK FOR HIS FORVIGENESS AND MERCY.

As for me, I already know these things will happen and holding unto GOD WITH HIS MERCY and Teaching my children is what give me peace. PEACE EVERYONE!!!!!!
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2012
F00028: undecided na by force ?!
Islam prohibits ho.mo.sxuality. why not just start a new religion and call it zahedism?

Hey, wassap?

You mind looking at these threads;
https://www.nairaland.com/1117147/what-muslims-really-think-clubbing

https://www.nairaland.com/1117144/shirk-mushrik-example-intolerance
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by missbola1(f): 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2012
alaanu: All these rubbish do not move a Muslim who is knowledgeable about his religion.

It always die a natural death because Islam unlike other religion of the world is not a man made practises which are always modernised to suit man desires. Islam has been perfected by the owner- Allah.I remain years back in the UK, a woman who claimed to be a Muslim scholar started leading a congregation in prayer, where is she today.

I am not even surprised a bit that it is in France where the government is anti-Islam in all ramifications;banned Islam dressing and the likes.

A 5 year old Muslim knows gay or homosexual is forbidden in Islam.

And all haters,rejoicing over this news only shows your hypocrisy and hatred for Islam religion and Muslims. Just do your findings very well, upon all your hatred, Islam still remain the fastest growing religion even in the West.

YOU'VE SAID IT ALL! SALAM UNTO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. YOU CAN REAM MINE TOO. MISS_BOLA
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2012
miss_bola:

lies
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by shuaiyak(m): 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2012
That man must be a mad man, a stupid fellow
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by missbola1(f): 12:50pm On Nov 29, 2012
Logicboy03:

lies
WAT DO U MEAN LIE?
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by shyna501: 12:50pm On Nov 29, 2012
Logicboy03:

Why dont you try and kill him yourself? Is God your hitman?

Mtchew.....there is nothing you can do about it, your religion in Paris is going to be divided over this gay issue

grin grin grin grin

Den afta dat, wot wld b Ɣ☺ΰя gain?? 'Coz ​i can see Ʊ r very hapi as if Ʊ won a lottery.
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2012
miss_bola: WAT DO U MEAN LIE?

The prophet did not predict that

1 Like

Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2012
shyna501:
Den afta dat, wot wld b Ɣ☺ΰя gain?? 'Coz ​i can see Ʊ r very hapi as if Ʊ won a lottery.

I have no gain here other than laughing at people who are angry over something that should be a non-issue
Re: First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris by zaboy: 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2012
Gay Muslim...that's an oxymoron!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

18 Ways To Love Your Husband / Muslim Divers Observing Salat(prayer) Under The Sea / Any Near Death Experiences For Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.