Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? (64136 Views)

20 Body Languages That Mean He’s Into You / When A Girl Bites Her Lips / Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by 190theclown: 10:06am On Nov 29, 2012
She's bitin her lips 2control dat feeiing cos she's about 2ask u for money for xmas sHopping

Isn't she Nigerian BTw grin grin
Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by tpia1: 10:17am On Nov 29, 2012
poster, why not change your picture btw.

it looks somehow.
Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 29, 2012
pweeryambre: She is sexually attracted to u and wants u to know dat... So dat is a sign. Next time she does it, just gently poke out ur lips and kiss her on the air and u will see wat happens.. Just be sure to come bak and tell us how it went.. Winks!
Yeah. I'm patently waiting to meeting her again. Would give an update of how things went on for both of us the next time we meet againsmiley

190-the-clown:
She's bitin her lips 2control dat feeiing cos she's about 2ask u for money for xmas sHopping

Isn't she Nigerian BTw grin grin
She isn't a nigerian but originally a barbadian & an American by nationality

tpia1: poster, why not change your picture btw.

it looks somehow.
Looks scary hun? Lol just a graphical representation of how faceless and anonymous we nairalanders are. Means alot more though... Would change it when I can smiley ... Thanks for the link you provided. It was helpful. Far too kind smiley
Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 29, 2012
it could mean she is thinking. when i am thinking i bite my lips
Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2012
Maybe she feels her bottom lips are too large and she's trying to hide them or "Reduce the size" ?
Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by tpia1: 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2012
Una be fool: Yeah. I'm patently waiting to meeting her again. Would give an update of how things went on for both of us the next time we meet againsmiley

She isn't a nigerian but originally a barbadian & an American by nationality

Looks scary hun? Lol just a graphical representation of how faceless and anonymous we nairalanders are. Means alot more though... Would change it when I can smiley ... Thanks for the link you provided. It was helpful. Far too kind smiley

Its a bit too large, imo.

And, you mean she's a white barbadian ( from barbados originally), or she's mixed.
Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by Smaha19: 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2012
Stella_Bella: She wants your blokous!
grin no one could av said it better...@ stella..im biting my lower lip 4 u now
Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2012
gree-die:
don't read meaning into.it. i do dat wen.im bored
hmmmm,wen u r bored or wen u want im
Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2012
thumbs up jawe
Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 29, 2012
She has been imagining n mastubating with u n throwing a signal to get d real event.

Kudos bro u turning a lady on!
Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 29, 2012
tpia1:

Its a bit too large, imo.

And, you mean she's a white barbadian ( from barbados originally), or she's mixed.
She is from Barbados but has stayed in the US for a very long time and has obtained American citizenship. That automatically makes her American as well smiley
Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by amiskurie(m): 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2012
Choi!..then u knw she's a calabar girl.omo you don die!
cheesy
Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by Austinodark(m): 8:14pm On Nov 29, 2012
Una be fool: I see this girl everyday and I've noticed she always bites her lower lip whenever I look at her or when ever we coincidentally make an eye contact. What does that mean?

I told my fellow male friends and they said it's because she likes me. I can't be too sure about that. Ladies do you bite your lips when ever you see a guy you like?

op u dey visit sex life in 9ja on fb page well abi,that's where u got dis
Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by greedie1(f): 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2012
Marshalng: hmmmm,wen u r bored or wen u want im
when im bored.
when i want him i give him the look, works for me grin
Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 29, 2012
Austinodark: op u dey visit sex life in 9ja on fb page well abi,that's where u got dis
Don't know what you talking about undecided It's a true current experience am going through! undecided
Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by tpia1: 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2012
Una be fool: She is from Barbados but has stayed in the US for a very long time and has obtained American citizenship. That automatically makes her American as well smiley

You said white american, just trying to clarify.

White as in white caucasian, or white as in oyibo/ non- nigerian/ light skinned/ mixed.

Could mean different things as per the lip biting.
Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by Gbadebo01(m): 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2012
fairygeh: See replies.nairalanders are so funny.really it could mean nothing,might just be an habit or prolly she is attracted to you and imagining you kissing or doing the 'do' with her tongue
Abeg wetin b "doing the do"?
Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 29, 2012
tpia1:

You said white american, just trying to clarify.

White as in white caucasian, or white as in oyibo/ non- nigerian/ light skinned/ mixed.

Could mean different things as per the lip biting.
I used the phrase "white american" because she is light skined with american citizenship. I know that was pretty wrong grin. I have always seen her as a complete white amrican until I found out that she is originally barbadian. She is'nt nigerian and gat nothing to do with Nigeria. Hope you get it.... cool
Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by pizzle234(m): 11:02am On Nov 30, 2012
She wanna get dirty.
Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 30, 2012
pizzle234: She wanna get dirty.
really? How sure are you about this guess
Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by tpia1: 1:22pm On Nov 30, 2012
Una be fool: I used the phrase "white american" because she is light skined with american citizenship. I know that was pretty wrong grin. I have always seen her as a complete white amrican until I found out that she is originally barbadian. She is'nt nigerian and gat nothing to do with Nigeria. Hope you get it.... cool

Not sure how nigeria entered this discussion. Are you nigerian? And are you saying there are no mixed people outside of nigeria.

Usually, when people say "white american", the image that comes to mind is a white person of caucasian origin, hence my asking for clarification when you later said the lady is from barbados?

Not saying there are no white people there, just that one doesnt see them that often.
Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 30, 2012
tpia1:

Not sure how nigeria entered this discussion. Are you nigerian? And are you saying there are no mixed people outside of nigeria.

Usually, when people say "white american", the image that comes to mind is a white person of caucasian origin, hence my asking for clarification when you later said the lady is from barbados?

Not saying there are no white people there, just that one doesnt see them that often.
I am nigerian but lives in the US. Left Nigeria sometime ago .

I don't have enough knowledge about Barbados origin but I know it is a small island country of north America and most light skinned people from the country that lives in the US always call themselves "white" . It's a racist term and can never be logically explained...
The is lady is from Barbados and probably white.

I have changed my profile picture as you asked smiley
Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by tpia1: 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2012
Oh, i didnt know barbadians call themselves white.

I usually see them as light skinned or mixed race, but that would explain a few behaviours i've observed.

Not familiar with the place sha.

As per your profile picture, bros ( or sis) everywhere is bugged to the hilt, its considered normal now!!!!!!

I'm not a millionaire and neither do i have an exciting life, so anybody who feels like stalking me, i go just curse you out while you die of boredom and cook up sick rumours for lack of material to use!
Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by tpia1: 2:40pm On Nov 30, 2012
Btw i meant the lip picture in your first post.

I didnt check your profile before so i dont know what picture you had there.
Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2012
tpia1: Btw i meant the lip picture in your first post.

I didnt check your profile before so i dont know what picture you had there.
loool. Sry for the mix-up. It thought you asked me to change my profile pic cos it looked horror. Never knew you where referring to the lip picture. I don't have a photo editor on my pc. Can't resize it at the moment smiley
Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2012
gree-die:
don't read meaning into.it. i do dat wen.im bored

Yes o! Or when I'm concentrating on something, or contrite, or shy...
It could be any of several things.
Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 01, 2012
pc guru: she could be a vampire. lipsrsealed good luck
vampire are myths dumbass
Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by SammyMikel(m): 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2013
which one be blokous?
Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by cricketbaby: 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2015
As a trained medical professional and practicing psychologist, I can tell you that when a woman bites her lip when you look at her, she's trying to tell you that she's attracted to you. She's showing her interest. If you want to get graphic, in relationships that are moving from base to base quickly, it also means she wants you to Bleep her. grin[color=#770077][/color]
This has nothing to do with zombies, vampires, or hating you so lighten up and go with it. Just don't rush her. Most women who bite their lips when they are making eye contact are shy. Storm-trooping her will scare her away.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano - Pictures / This Is How I Treat Guys Without Beard (Pictured) / 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.