Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe - Events (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe (20159 Views)

Vote For Isabella Ayuk At The Miss Universe 2012 Holding Tomorrow / Winners From The 2012 FAB Awards / Pictures Of UNILAG Africarribean Carnival 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Msauza(m): 11:50am On Dec 03, 2012
all4naija: You hate to hear Nigeria helped South Africa during Apartheid regime mentioned here but like to brag about SA investment in sustaining Nigerian economy! Hehehe... Don't hate dear Nigerians are you real masters! Lol... Seriously, why do you hate to hear about Nigeria helping SA? grin grin grin

You are such a ruthless s*t*u*p*i*d I have ever met and I curse the school that educated you. I advise you to go back to your head master and demand back all your school fees because he has never done his Job and has failed you dismally not to teach you the right history of Azania. South Africa as a country never even at once needed help from anybody, even during the era of darkness when heavy sanctions were meted out on apartheid SA, it has never come to where SA needed help from Nigeria. Apartheid SA always sustained itself even though was forced to surrender. Remember, apartheid SA was the only country in Africa that at some stage brought the whole world to a stand still and forced them to obey because of the large storage of atomic and nuclear weapons, well enough to destroy the planet. Google it.

To be more exact, Nigeria support to SA was partisan and that cannot translate into helping the whole country. SA consists of black and whites and how did white South African benefit from such a purported help from Nigeria? Not everyone in SA support ANC and that's why is important to be more specific my pet. ANC under exile needed financial support to sustain itself and to keep the struggle to liberate black South Africans burning, thus had to ask for donations from other countries and primarily from African countries. Now that Nigeria became one of the donors, so that will not make you to stop chanting songs about "we helped SA". The support that ANC received from African countries including Nigeria was inadequate because during then those countries were so poor and solely relied on requesting funds by means of a levy from their respective labourers and civil servants. That consequently forced the ANC to spread their wings to European or western countries where they received much of their help and support. Russia offered those who could not study further military training and supplied them with weapons while the UK and USA offered others with scholarships, majority of whom were youth. ANC received most of their money from Europe (UK) my pet and their leader Oliver Tambo even lived there for many years. The building/court that Tambo resided and which was his home for many years in London is bought and owned by the ANC and is today turned into a museum.

2 Likes

Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 03, 2012
Msauza:

You are such a ruthless s*t*u*p*i*d I have ever met and I curse the school that educated you. I advise you to go back to your head master and demand back all your school fees because he has never done his Job and has failed you dismally not to teach you the right history of Azania. South Africa as a country never even at once needed help from anybody, even during the era of darkness when heavy sanctions were meted out on apartheid SA, it has never come to where SA needed help from Nigeria. Apartheid SA always sustained itself even though was forced to surrender. Remember, apartheid SA was the only country in Africa that at some stage brought the whole world to a stand still and forced them to obey because of the large storage of atomic and nuclear weapons, well enough to destroy the planet. Google it.

To be more exact, Nigeria support to SA was partisan and that cannot translate into helping the whole country. SA consists of black and whites and how did white South African benefit from such a purported help from Nigeria? Not everyone in SA support ANC and that's why is important to be more specific my pet. ANC under exile needed financial support to sustain itself and to keep the struggle to liberate black South Africans burning, thus had to ask for donations from other countries and primarily from African countries. Now that Nigeria became one of the donors, so that will not make you to stop chanting songs about "we helped SA". The support that ANC received from African countries including Nigeria was inadequate because during then those countries were so poor and solely relied on requesting funds by means of a levy from their respective labourers and civil servants. That consequently forced the ANC to spread their wings to European or western countries where they received much of their help and support. Russia offered those who could not study further military training and supplied them with weapons while the UK and USA offered others with scholarships, majority of whom were youth. ANC received most of their money from Europe (UK) my pet and their leader Oliver Tambo even lived there for many years. The building/court that Tambo resided and which was his home for many years in London is bought and owned by the ANC and is today turned into a museum.
You are very silly to spew out this shiit! I don't need to start off with you on a silly tirade which I can easily defeat you at.

However, the purported help you called it is a help, needless come here to act as somebody who is superior, fool. Do you think I would buy into you petty charade or be intimidated coming from your glorified hole called South Africa? If South Africa is a super-power your words would have been unexplainable embellished in over-exaggerations. You are just a hoodlum to say the least(your comment prove just that). Get off my nerves, fool. PET you called me, as if you are something special. You buffoon suffering from a down syndrome calling me pet. Close your maggot filled mouth and cut off the leprosy fingers you used in typing this shiit on this forum. Azzhole!
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Msauza(m): 8:50am On Dec 04, 2012
all4naija: You are very silly to spew out this shiit! I don't need to start off with you on a silly tirade which I can easily defeat you at.

However, the purported help you called it is a help, needless come here to act as somebody who is superior, fool. Do you think I would buy into you petty charade or be intimidated coming from your glorified hole called South Africa? If South Africa is a super-power your words would have been unexplainable embellished in over-exaggerations. You are just a hoodlum to say the least(your comment prove just that). Get off my nerves, fool. PET you called me, as if you are something special. You buffoon suffering from a down syndrome calling me pet. Close your maggot filled mouth and cut off the leprosy fingers you used in typing this shiit on this forum. Azzhole!

Wowb!!! That performance was really uncalled for indeed. I am very sorry if I did hurt you, because sometimes the truth hurts my friend. As for the use of the word "MY PET" am deeply sorry if it absent you. Ooish!! Man that's a new thing in SA, the word is used in equivalence to MY FRIEND and its even more intimate than a friend. After all, a pet would always be something you will always take care of.
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Msauza(m): 9:16am On Dec 04, 2012
queensmith: WHy dont they ever have black women representing south africa like it should be?

South Africa belong to everyone and thus as black and white they deserve equal opportunity to represent SA. Do you want to suggest that African American should not represent America just because they are black? That lady is a South African citizen and deserve every right to represent her country.
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Msauza(m): 10:50am On Dec 04, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: a minority who has all the wealth right..? Who can shoot innocent strikers ..how guys call SA rainbow nation when they r a minority.. i mean i have never heard such word from the USa . .Sa needs to do like zimbabwe kick out the white men or at least like a majority..u r a shame to the BANTU RACE

This is one thing we will never do as South Africans. Not every white SA is guilty of racism and oppression, some of them were even born after 1994. We pride ourselves as the only country in Africa to be so diverse. Other African countries do not have such a privilege and want to convince us to chase whites away, so that we will end up like them, no way. Why America is not chasing African Americans away? We will never be fooled to do something so stupid. Indeed we are a ranbow nation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? / Ilorin Emirate Holds Durbar Despite Ban / Guinness Gold: Guinness Unveils New Premium Golden Lager Beer At Lagos Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.