Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,406 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe (20153 Views)

Vote For Isabella Ayuk At The Miss Universe 2012 Holding Tomorrow / Winners From The 2012 FAB Awards / Pictures Of UNILAG Africarribean Carnival 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by anitank(f): 11:48pm On Nov 28, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

^^^^ she's the hottest so far!
2 things are involved : it's either you're kidding or you're blind and i think its the later grin grin grin
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 28, 2012
all4naija: Is the Gabonese white to you?! Your state of mind is highly disturbing,dude. You need to get of your white specter-haunting behavior!

Nah, I'm just worried about you and as a black brother - I don't want you ending up like MJ and Sammy Sosa...

Your mentality is troubling, bruddah smh...
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 28, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Francheezy(m): 11:52pm On Nov 28, 2012
s0uth Africa....aLL d waY
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Moe pictures of Miss Tanzania

[img]http://2.bp..com/-eusp2yO2b8w/T-7Ou3i2L8I/AAAAAAAAQys/xDSLsso8yoc/s1600/IMG_1859.JPG[/img]

Still what it is, a slap on my beautiful Tanzanian friends face.
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 28, 2012
REALITY101:

Still what it is, a slap on my beautiful Tanzanian friends face.

Says the person who thinks Mrs Nigeria is awesome
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Francheezy(m): 11:56pm On Nov 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Moe pictures of Miss Tanzania

[img]http://2.bp..com/-eusp2yO2b8w/T-7Ou3i2L8I/AAAAAAAAQys/xDSLsso8yoc/s1600/IMG_1859.JPG[/img]

make d!z gurl g0 bck t0 viLLa jw0or, c her hair seF
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 28, 2012
Francheezy:

make d!z gurl g0 bck t0 viLLa jw0or, c her hair seF

And these same Nigerian men will start insulting Nigerian girls and their Brazilian/Indian/Congolese/etc hair.

1 Like

Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 28, 2012
shymexx:

Nah, I'm just worried about you and as a black brother - I don't want you ending up like MJ and Sammy Sosa...

Your mentality is troubling, bruddah smh...
On what information are you insinuating that?! Indeed, I don't know what you are talking about.
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Says the person who thinks Mrs Nigeria is awesome

I didn't say awesome ma'am but now judging between ms Nigeria and this chick I'm gonna pick Ms. Nigeria over and over. She just kinda look like messenger from UFO. Not judging her hair tho
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Francheezy(m): 12:01am On Nov 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

And these same Nigerian men will start insulting Nigerian girls and their Brazilian/Indian/Congolese/etc hair.

N0t me th0...mayb d 0daz
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 29, 2012
all4naija: On what information are you insinuating that?! Indeed, I don't know what you are talking about

Don't let us derail the thread... I'll see you in the foreign section...

Let's celebrate the different types of black beauty - black is beautiful! grin
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Florena(f): 12:02am On Nov 29, 2012
dominique: Why our rep kon old like this? Thot the maximum age was 25.
i no knw say u self see am oo, i thought i'm d only one dat notice dat
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 29, 2012
Francheezy:

N0t me th0...mayb d 0daz

So you like girls with long hair? Nothing bad about that.

REALITY101:

I didn't say awesome ma'am but now judging between ms Nigeria and this chick I'm gonna pick Ms. Nigeria over and over.

Unbelievable.
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

So you like girls with long hair? Nothing bad about that.

Unpredictable.

smiley
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 29, 2012
LOL Sorry sweets, you're quite predictable.

Who doesnt know that REALITY will go for the boney, meatless, breastless chick for her >130lbs? grin
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
LOL Sorry sweets, you're quite predictable.

Who doesnt know that REALITY will go for the boney, meatless, breastless chick for her >130lbs? grin

kiss you're so welcome cheesy
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 29, 2012
lol

Mrs Nigeria

Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by baby124: 12:10am On Nov 29, 2012
Wow, Ghana and Angola. Lovely. Angola looks so 1920 fashion mag model. Shes gorgeous. Ghana has some nice facial structure and her complexion is beautiful.

Naija na wa ooo cry cry cry

We cheat ourselves out of everything. SMH
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 29, 2012
shymexx:

Don't let us derail the thread... I'll see you in the foreign section...

Let's celebrate the different types of black beauty - black is beautiful! grin
Huh! I am Okay with that. It would have been better to clarify me of your reasons. For your information, I am blind to human skin colors.
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by queensmith: 12:16am On Nov 29, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 29, 2012
queensmith: WHy dont they ever have black women representing south africa like it should be?

Because while SA Blacks (the fact that I even have to mention black is insulting enough) should be fighting for their country, they're fighting against their African brothers.
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
lol

Mrs Nigeria

shocked shocked no way!

Racahel Finch of Australia , the way all women should be
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 29, 2012
all4naija: Huh! I am Okay with that. It would have been better to clarify me of your reasons. For your information, I am blind to human skin colors.

It's not even about that - it's about common sense... And I'm probably more oblivious to skin colour than you're - however, when you see a topic about "African Beauty" - common sense should tell you to pick the best, not some any white girl from SA who's fugly as fvck just because she's white...

SA always present white girls for every beauty contest - so it's obvious something is wrong somewhere, anyway... undecided
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 29, 2012
queensmith: WHy dont they ever have black women representing south africa like it should be?

Either they've got too much arsss for a model or they could t pass drug screening and other test
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by salolo(m): 12:21am On Nov 29, 2012
wish her well
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by taharqa: 12:30am On Nov 29, 2012
Shollypopz:

My GOD!! The Ghanaian girl's face is perfect.

Dang!! Her cheekbones, her jaw, her nose!!?? Jeez, her face looks sculpted. WOW!
-
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 29, 2012
shymexx:

It's not even about that - it's about common sense... And I'm probably more oblivious to skin colour than you're - however, when you see a topic about "African Beauty" - common sense should tell you to pick the best, not some any white girl from SA who's fugly as fvck just because she's white...

SA always present white girls for every beauty contest - so it's obvious something is wrong somewhere, anyway... undecided
Lol... You are very funny. I made my choice based on the two I like among the girls. I can see you are still tied to this primitive skin thing in a way(fugly as fVck only speaks of your racial inclination) that I must choose black for some silly reason. Hahaha.... I am not going to do that. I will do what I like not what people expect of me!

The truth is that you forget to see the Gabonese as another of my choice speaks volume of your racial inclination
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 29, 2012
what an Emba**asement! My sister fine pass dat MIss naija by far joor!

Were the judges blind?
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by taharqa: 12:32am On Nov 29, 2012
Shollypopz:

My GOD!! The Ghanaian girl's face is perfect.

Dang!! Her cheekbones, her jaw, her nose!!?? Jeez, her face looks sculpted. WOW!

Absolutely...this was my exact impression on seeing the pics.

God must really be the Ultimate sculptor,lol. She is stunning..
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 29, 2012
REALITY101:

shocked shocked no way!

Racahel Finch of Australia , the way all women should be

LOL are you changing your mind?
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 29, 2012
pssword: Finally a dark beauty queen from Angola. I was beginning to think there were no black women there!!

I know right? grin
They did very good this year.
Beautiful chocolate lady. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ilorin Emirate Holds Durbar Despite Ban / Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? / Guinness Gold: Guinness Unveils New Premium Golden Lager Beer At Lagos Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.