Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe (20151 Views)

Vote For Isabella Ayuk At The Miss Universe 2012 Holding Tomorrow / Winners From The 2012 FAB Awards / Pictures Of UNILAG Africarribean Carnival 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 29, 2012
Francheezy:

make d!z gurl g0 bck t0 viLLa jw0or, c her hair seF

would she look better with weave?
smh.

she's just fine.
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

LOL are you changing your mind?

Done cheesy
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Mrchippychappy(m): 12:44am On Nov 29, 2012
SMH.....Africa can do better than this sad sad
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 29, 2012
taharqa:

Absolutely...this was my exact impression on seeing the pics.

God must really be the Ultimate sculptor,lol. She is stunning..

wink
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 29, 2012
all4naija: Lol... You are very funny. I made my choice based on the two I like among the girls. I can see you are still tied to this primitive skin thing in a way(fugly as fVck only speak of your racial inclination) that I must choose black for some silly reason. Hahaha.... I am not going to do that. I will do what I like not what people expect of me!

The truth is that you forget to see the Gabonese as another of my choice speaks volume of your racial inclination

Lmao...Which Amala do you prefer - white, or black??

You're from Ibadan, don't mess up now, bro bro... grin

That's my doozy! cool
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by vislabraye(m): 1:00am On Nov 29, 2012
Angola is the best. May be I would marry from there.
Surprised the Ghana has a cute chick. I was expecting something has dark and rough as charcoal.
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by mamagee3(f): 1:03am On Nov 29, 2012
Ms. Angola looks good!!!
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 1:56am On Nov 29, 2012
Nigeria always messing up with the kind of photos they turn in. Silverbird must be mad to have allowed her wear that cheap nonsense. I take better pictures in my bedroom than that crap from a big organization like silverbird. Nonsense people.
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by queensmith: 2:05am On Nov 29, 2012
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by maygah(f): 2:08am On Nov 29, 2012
Our own isabella is beautiful hope the brain is also beautiful . Best of luck Isabella dear
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by sweetcheecks(f): 2:21am On Nov 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Because while SA Blacks (the fact that I even have to mention black is insulting enough) should be fighting for their country, they're fighting against their African brothers.

You are talking rubbi*sh. In South Africa we do not reserve Miss SA for blacks yhe best erson wins, we are a multi racial country. Like it or hate we do no give a dam*n. grin

By the way we are not fighting but conversing with each other.
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 2:22am On Nov 29, 2012
sweetcheecks:

You are talking rubbi*sh. In South Africa we do not reserve Miss SA for blacks yhe best erson wins, we are a multi racial country. Like it or hate we do no give a dam*n. grin

Suffering and smiling.

1 Like

Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by sweetcheecks(f): 2:23am On Nov 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Suffering and smiling.

You sound like you are suffering more than we do. grin
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Horus(m): 2:24am On Nov 29, 2012
BOTSWANA

Name Sheilla Molelekwa

Hometown: Gaborone

Biography
heillah Molelekwa was raised in a small village by her grandmother. Eventually, she moved in with her mother in Gaborone. Sheillah likes to spend her free time reading, swimming, drawing and singing. She is most passionate about helping others around her, and is always looking to participate in ways through which she can benefit those in need. Currently, Sheillah is studying Accounting at Botho Colloege in the capital of Botswana. With this degree, Sheillah hopes to become an auditor at a national bank.

Source: http://www.missuniverse.com/members/profile/653284/year:2012

1 Like

Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 2:24am On Nov 29, 2012
sweetcheecks:

Aiight.

Please shift aside.
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 2:24am On Nov 29, 2012
sweetcheecks:

I didn't know you're from SA... shocked shocked
Bostwana just took the prize form Tanzania.

. . . . Nevermind.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-A-Ctg8yIh68/UIXNpUEMRJI/AAAAAAAAncQ/bf5fZ_lXrWs/s1600/botswana-Sheillah+Molelekwa-miss6.jpg[/img]
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 2:26am On Nov 29, 2012
Horus: BOTSWANA
Name Sheilla Molelekwa

Hometown: Gaborone

Biography
heillah Molelekwa was raised in a small village by her grandmother. Eventually, she moved in with her mother in Gaborone. Sheillah likes to spend her free time reading, swimming, drawing and singing. She is most passionate about helping others around her, and is always looking to participate in ways through which she can benefit those in need. Currently, Sheillah is studying Accounting at Botho Colloege in the capital of Botswana. With this degree, Sheillah hopes to become an auditor at a national bank.

Botswana breeds some of the most beautiful chics in Africa - and their batty always look ridiculous!! grin

I'll like see Miss Rwanda, Cape Verde, Gambia, Senegal, Ivory Coast, Uganda, Seychelles, and Mozambique.... grin
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 2:27am On Nov 29, 2012
And Zimbabwe!!! kiss
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by sweetcheecks(f): 2:30am On Nov 29, 2012
shymexx:

It's not even about that - it's about common sense... And I'm probably more oblivious to skin colour than you're - however, when you see a topic about "African Beauty" - common sense should tell you to pick the best, not some any white girl from SA who's fugly as fvck just because she's white...

SA always present white girls for every beauty contest - so it's obvious something is wrong somewhere, anyway... undecided

There is nothing wrong with this picture, we are a multicultural country and we are not going to get a black girl to be a Miss SA even if she does not derserve it, just to please pan africanism. We chose this life you chose yours and we all trying to make the best out of it. wink
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 2:32am On Nov 29, 2012
sweetcheecks:

There is nothing wrong with this picture, we are a multicultural country and we are not going to get a black girl to be a Miss SA even if she does not derserve it, just to please pan africanism. We chose this life you chose yours and we all trying to make the best out of it. wink

It's not about that - it's about choosing them all the time...

How come the minorities always represent your country at every beauty contest? - that trend is problematic...

But hey, never mind - each to their own... wink

Ek is lief vir SA meisies en jou bochtig liggaam... grin
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by sweetcheecks(f): 2:32am On Nov 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Suffering and smiling.

You saying you are not smiling but are not suffering? Are you in Nigeria? Are you not smiling in a foreign country? Shame, sad really. sad
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 2:33am On Nov 29, 2012
sweetcheecks:

You saying you are not smiling but are not suffering? Are you in Nigeria? Are you not smiling in a foreign country? Shame, sad really. sad

I'm in Nigeria and I'm not suffering, what now?

According to you, the best person wins. I guess we now know who is the best in South Whitfrica. sad
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 2:33am On Nov 29, 2012
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 2:34am On Nov 29, 2012
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 2:35am On Nov 29, 2012
Look buddy, your pictures aren't showing.
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 2:35am On Nov 29, 2012
I can't stand girls that shave their eyebrows only to draw it back with an eye pencil undecided
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 2:36am On Nov 29, 2012
shymexx:

Botswana breeds some of the most beautiful chics in Africa - and their batty always look ridiculous!! grin

I'll like see Miss Rwanda, Cape Verde, Gambia, Senegal, Ivory Coast, Uganda, Seychelles, and Mozambique.... grin

our own aint participating anymore sad
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 2:36am On Nov 29, 2012
Sybellah:

Better that than to have a Chinese woman represent your country grin cheesy

We thank God for diversity cheesy
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 2:38am On Nov 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Better that than to have a Chinese woman represent your country grin cheesy

We thank God for diversity cheesy

lolz i am disappointed tho, i think she is pretty dunno why they stepped back, o well...
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 2:39am On Nov 29, 2012
Sybellah:

Damn!! They need to stop hiding the Ivorien beauty queens...

Viva Ivory Coast - the queens of West Africa!! kiss

Honourable mention: Cape Verde... cool
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by sweetcheecks(f): 2:40am On Nov 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I'm in Nigeria and I'm not suffering, what now?

According to you, the best person wins. I guess we now know who is the best in South Whitfrica. sad

For that year she is the best person. We are not on some denial pill. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ilorin Emirate Holds Durbar Despite Ban / Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? / Guinness Gold: Guinness Unveils New Premium Golden Lager Beer At Lagos Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.