Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa (12792 Views)

Jonathan Has Done 50% Only But The Country Can Still Engage In A Civil War. / Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders / If Almighty Uk Can Break-up Peacefully, Why Not Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by addey(m): 11:47am On Nov 29, 2012
malele: Look at his pic, old fool, God pls let this country divide after 2014

All this small boys sha.

You just open ur mouth to call an elderly man old fool
Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by Sealeddeal(m): 11:50am On Nov 29, 2012
victorD3:

Let is sink down that:

1:The Afghanistan firepower never march the Russian firepower yet they defeated the Russians.

2:The firepower available in Niger Delta alone supposes all Nigeria combine (except the military)

3: Niger Delta has open access to the atlantic (remember why Biafran war was lost)
.....Who are Niger deltans? Do you mean Ijaws? Or Do you mean South South states? Or Do you mean all the Oil producing states? Or do you mean Rivers,Bayelsa and Delta state alone?
You are looking at Nigeria issue from foreign perspective.Actually,if u can liken *Niger delta* to Afghanistan with lower fire power that defeated Russia,do u not remember that Biafra had lower fire power;by your analysis,Biafra should have defeated Nigeria.what i'm trying to say is that things does not always work the way we feel.when the time comes,we will always find a way to live.Biafra is not the problem of Ijaws.Ijaw can live as an independent nation if thats what they want.But first is that,the region of Old Eastern Nigeria should join hands together and liberate themselves from Nigeria.After that,we negotiate our existence.we should not start fighting before the real fight.so,we should unite first for the purpose of setting ourselves free.the most important thing i discovered in you is that you are equally tired of Nigeria.The eastern region is tired.its only the West and North that are not tired yet.so,we should move out together and seek for better opportunity to greatness.

9 Likes

Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by dafman10(m): 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2012
noblezone:

Niger Delta and Biafra won't fight any wars!
.....let that sink down.

The man is using the same old trick of divide and rule.
It was in the past, it won't happen again.

My broda pls ignore Achi from Ebonyi state jare. U knw Ebonyi is even regarded by d mainstream ibos as an outcast state. So d guy gats fight hard to be noticed n pitied in d long run. Nonsense.

N.B: divide and rule tactics can never work on us again. I blv in the Niger Deltan and Biafran nation(s) under peace and love. So help me God.

5 Likes

Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by Joyeux: 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2012
Nothing can stop Nigeria from breaking up.We have already broken up in the spiritual realm.

1 Like

Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by achi4u(m): 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2012
@dafman10
What is eating you up or do you have issues with Ebonyi ppl?

I must not use because of a little brat who is wandering about the whole thread on nairaland to poisen your entire region.

tell us where u from so I won't be shooting in the air
Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by Jazzgreen(m): 1:17pm On Nov 29, 2012
I WISH OJUKWU WAS STIL ALIVE cry. Any way,i see FREEDOM!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by Yujin(m): 1:20pm On Nov 29, 2012
dafman10:

My broda pls ignore Achi from Ebonyi state jare. U knw Ebonyi is even regarded by d mainstream ibos as an outcast state. So d guy gats fight hard to be noticed n pitied in d long run. Nonsense.

N.B: divide and rule tactics can never work on us again. I blv in the Niger Deltan and Biafran nation(s) under peace and love. So help me God.
My friend, you mustn't insult your erring brother before correcting him. What do you mean by 'mainstream' and 'outcast'? You certainly goofed there.
@topic,
Ignore the threat of the core north at your own peril. Their threats are NEVER LEFT UNEXECUTED; this we know too well.
The minority tribes are free to form Biafra with the Igbos or Niger delta republic with the Ijaws. Let association NEVER be done by compulsion. We won't be party to that.
Once again, arm yourselves for the evil day is near.
Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by abouzaid: 1:21pm On Nov 29, 2012
The name biafra was proffered by an ijaw man by name frank opugo in d eastern house of chiefs, also the term niger delta or south south is just a term without substance. Abia and imo are also listed as niger delta states. If the ijaws opt for a state of their own, the efiks,annangs,ibibios etc would never follow them. Biafra would include all this tribes as it did in the 1960's but there would be full resource control by d resource owners. Igbo,akwa ibom and cross river ppl have no stomach for war over what is not theirs. It's only d north that want to 2 be lord and master over all. Many ijaws are of mixed igbo heritage, so how can u seperate d 2. I want a united nigeria but it's getting more difficult to achieve.

3 Likes

Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by bayulll01(m): 1:22pm On Nov 29, 2012
lol funny nobody is talking about the yorubas,i guess they realise we are civilised to make things happen.

1 Like

Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by ABAKA72(m): 1:32pm On Nov 29, 2012
aurenflani: Actually it is the North that is going to sound the drum of breakig away. They have made too much discovery of the enormous wealth beneath their soils, and so have decided everyone should go their own way. How many of you even know that most of the oil fields in Niger and Chad have heavy northerner's investments running them?
The north have realised that they do not have to rely on the ports in the south for anything as even now it is cheaper to import through other countries like Benin and Togo. Two west African countries. The north does not depend on the south for anything whatsoever and will not need the oil from the Niger Delta.

But one interesting thing about the Oil in Nigeria is that the North is a very strong partner in the investment to exploring the oil right from the beginning just like the east. The right of the north to continue making money from the Niger Delta oil cannot be compromised even if challenge, just as the east too can claim their own part of the oil money. Shell would testify this as the records are their.

I rest my case.
So, let the North stay on their own then, it will be to everyone's good. If they have so much advantage, why must they insist on lumping themselves with the south and dragging everybody down.
Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by omniwater007: 1:38pm On Nov 29, 2012
Will nairaland exist after the separation? Is the going to be anything like naira and kobo after 2014? [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by citizenisb: 2:04pm On Nov 29, 2012
FOR NIGERIAN YOUTHS TO BE DISCUSSING BIAFRA WHEN THE ELITE ARE OPENLY LOOTING BILLIONS OF DOLLARS MEANT FOR NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT IN 2012 GOES TO SHOW HOW DAFT WE ARE.

MANY ON THIS FORUM WHERE NOT EVEN ALIVE DURING THE CARNAGE SO IF YOU THINK THAT WAS GENOCIDE, A GREATER ONE VIA CORRUPTION IS HAPPENING NOW WITH HUNGER, UNEMPLOYMENT AND MASS DEATH OF WOMEN AND CHILDREN AT CHILDBIRTH AND MALARIA SCOURGES WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN HISTORY IF NOT FOR BAD LEADERSHIP.

LET US KEEP ON PLAYING TO OUR LEADERS TUNES SINCE WE LOVE TO CONFIRM HOW DAFT WE ARE : TALKING OF BIAFRA WHEN SINCE 1999 WE HAVE HAD MORE MONEY THAN OUR ENTIRE HISTORY COMBINED TO HAVE TRANSFORMED US TO BRAZIL OR SOUTH KOREA, IT IS A PITY!!
Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by dafman10(m): 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2012
achi4u: @dafman10
What is eating you up or do you have issues with Ebonyi ppl?

I must not use because of a little brat who is wandering about the whole thread on nairaland to poisen your entire region.

tell us where u from so I won't be shooting in the air

achi4u: victor
The man said "niger delta cannot march the fire power of Biafra"
...let it sink down.

@achi4u
it is ur blind support and immoral justification of d above statement from d man dat made me respond to u in like manner.

N.B: am a Niger Deltan from Delta State to be precise. I look at d average biafran as my broda. But u by implication of dat statement above, u tend to look down at us. Thank You.
Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by kaeto(m): 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2012
noblezone:

Niger Delta and Biafra won't fight any wars!
.....let that sink down.

The man is using the same old trick of divide and rule.
It was in the past, it won't happen again.
they know the truth, else why would obj prior to 2011 polls advice GEJ to go meet his brother, Ojukwu. The later was wise and upright, straightening shit up to Gej, ''Don't visit katsina else your murder would be more gruesome than Ironsi's''. We can never wage a war against the S.S. We would not envy their oil, we got ours, it's in bits but we'll cope. Freedom, good brains, manpower, demographic foresight , industralisation and a seaport will do the magic. And above all, land use and sky scrapper housing, were a thousand families could live on 10 plots of land...

4 Likes

Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by abouzaid: 2:25pm On Nov 29, 2012
^^ ppl talk about biafra cos they feel they don't belong here. That they are being forced to belong where they don't belong as second class citizens. Even if nigeria is better off, ppl will still talk of biafra as long as they feel marginalized. During my youth service in d north, i realised that the old eastern region is grosssly marginalized and looked down as pagans by d dominant north and their bureacratic west. Everybody believes don't give d igbo man an equal opportunity or he would dominate u. And by igbo, they often mean d akwa ibom and cross river ppl included. It's then, i realised that even 50yrs from today, biafra would still be a rallying cry but definitely more violent.

1 Like

Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by buffny: 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2012
abouzaid: ^^ ppl talk about biafra cos they feel they don't belong here. That they are being forced to belong where they don't belong as second class citizens. Even if nigeria is better off, ppl will still talk of biafra as long as they feel marginalized. During my youth service in d north, i realised that the old eastern region is grosssly marginalized and looked down as pagans by d dominant north and their bureacratic west. Everybody believes don't give d igbo man an equal opportunity or he would dominate u. And by igbo, they often mean d akwa ibom and cross river ppl included. It's then, i realised that even 50yrs from today, biafra would still be a rallying cry but definitely more violent.

i dont think anybody ever makes a mistake of confusing efik and ibibio for igbo.

i think we all know the difference.
Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by ijawcitizen(m): 2:40pm On Nov 29, 2012
Eze Promoe: I don't mean to disrespect anyone but this idea of Niger Delta republic is being done in the selfish interest of some Ijaw elites. They are looking for a country in which they will control virtually everything. Coming to think of it, any Efik/Ibibio/Annang man that want Nigeria to split will want to join the Biafrans because they also fought for it. The Ijaws knowing all these ceases it as an opportunity. I wish them success anyway but they should go with only their subgroups.

Oga!
Why are you being particular about the Ijaws?
Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by ijawcitizen(m): 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2012
Sealeddeal: Is the clause of amalgamation still relevant? If it is,why is it not in constitution? Can the clause of amalgamation superintend over constitution? Well,i will support anything that will give greatness to every parts of nigeria.be it division or confederation,i will support.
Equally,i will like to add that the Niger Delta region will not be seeking separate entity from Biafra.we can always unite diplomatically and not war.

LOLZ!
See Igbo Man sense!
Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by ijawcitizen(m): 2:56pm On Nov 29, 2012
Sealeddeal: .....Who are Niger deltans? Do you mean Ijaws? Or Do you mean South South states? Or Do you mean all the Oil producing states? Or do you mean Rivers,Bayelsa and Delta state alone?
You are looking at Nigeria issue from foreign perspective.Actually,if u can liken *Niger delta* to Afghanistan with lower fire power that defeated Russia,do u not remember that Biafra had lower fire power;by your analysis,Biafra should have defeated Nigeria.what i'm trying to say is that things does not always work the way we feel.when the time comes,we will always find a way to live.Biafra is not the problem of Ijaws.Ijaw can live as an independent nation if thats what they want.But first is that,the region of Old Eastern Nigeria should join hands together and liberate themselves from Nigeria.After that,we negotiate our existence.we should not start fighting before the real fight.so,we should unite first for the purpose of setting ourselves free.the most important thing i discovered in you is that you are equally tired of Nigeria.The eastern region is tired.its only the West and North that are not tired yet.so,we should move out together and seek for better opportunity to greatness.

You Igbos should realize that their is nothing like "Old Eastern Region" anymore. So if you wanna make reference to US working together, pls learn how to use terms like "Biafrans & Niger Delta Peoples (Nations)

In trying to make us working together, you spread MISCONCEPTIONS that Ijaws are trying to subdue other niger deltans and be lord over them.

We Ijaws know our boundary and respects the boundaries of our Neighbours. So when we use terms like Niger Delta or Niger Delta Republic, we're not talking about an Ijaw republic even if the Niger Delta republic Isaac Adaka Boro fought for is made up of the Ijaw enclaves of the Niger Delta. We are not Expansionist or Imperialist like the Biafrans
Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by ijawcitizen(m): 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2012
QUOTE%The name biafra was proffered by an ijaw man by name
frank opugo in d eastern house of chiefs, also the term
niger delta or south south is just a term without substance.%

The fact that an Ijaw man coined the name Biafra doesn't mean he is representing the interest of the Ijaw nation. Besides, who was Frank Opugo in the Ijaw nation?

QUOTE%Many ijaws are of mixed igbo heritage, so
how can u seperate d 2%

The same old joke that never stops being funny
MY ANALOGY- if I as an Ijaw man marry an igbo lady, does that mean that my children are of mixed "Ijaw and igbo heritage"? I guess the educated ones in here would agree with me that they're still 100% Ijaws.

So you igbos that need Ijaws so badly to avoid a LANDLOCKED BIAFRA should learn to deal with this!
Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by kettykin: 3:13pm On Nov 29, 2012
Niger Republic can sell oil to us while we sell food to them. Today, if you go to Katsina State, the fuel they are using comes from Niger. They don’t care about what is happening here any longer because Niger must sell its fuel. And if that happens, we will now either say Niger-Delta should go which also gives Biafra the opportunity to take over. Remember it was the North that prevented Biafra from existing then.

The Niger-Delta alone cannot stand the force of Biafra. They can’t but if they think they can, that country will be destroyed because I know that America will back them up and there will be fighting for a long time and we will be watching them fighting. So, it then means that in the South, you are going to have more than five nations. Everybody that has oil will not want the other person to be part of it.

some thing is missing here , who actually stopped Biafra ? is it the North that them selves could not stop Jonathan from taking over from Yaradua or was it the Yorubas as claimed by Fani Kayode or was it Biafran them selves that stopped themselves through their own carelessness or was it United Kingdom who was rewarded with Enormous oil drilling rights through thier Oil Compnay Shell BP, or was it Soviet Union that eventually Got Rewarded with Ajaokuta Steel Project and Alscon or was it a comn=bination of these forces
Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by kettykin: 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2012
ijaw citizen: QUOTE%The name biafra was proffered by an ijaw man by name
frank opugo in d eastern house of chiefs, also the term
niger delta or south south is just a term without substance.%

The fact that an Ijaw man coined the name Biafra doesn't mean he is representing the interest of the Ijaw nation. Besides, who was Frank Opugo in the Ijaw nation?

QUOTE%Many ijaws are of mixed igbo heritage, so
how can u seperate d 2%

The same old joke that never stops being funny

MY ANALOGY- if I as an Ijaw man marry an igbo lady, does that mean that my children are of mixed "Ijaw and igbo heritage"? I guess the educated ones in here would agree with me that they're still 100% Ijaws.

So you igbos that need Ijaws so badly to avoid a LANDLOCKED BIAFRA should learn to deal with this!

sorry i beg to differ with yur postulations

what happens to towns like Bonny and Opobo ,Opobo was founded by an igbo man and is still igbo speaking
Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by truelovecom: 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2012
abdullone:

realy shallow and daft...let us seperate n c if the niger delta will not b consumed by biafrans

South south and South east have alot of things in common. in fact most of South south population speak igbo, and the rest of their population cant speak igbo ,but can hear little.

South south and South east have been living in peace for years now. inter-ethnic marriage between the two group is common.

I dont think what you wrote will ever happen
Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by PeterKbaba: 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2012
truelove.com:

South south and South east have alot of things in common. in fact most of South south population speak igbo, and the rest of their population cant speak igbo ,but can hear little.

South south and South east have been living in peace for years now. inter-ethnic marriage between the two group is common.

I dont think what you wrote will ever happen

IGBO MAN SENSE....lmao
Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by kettykin: 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2012
PeterKbaba:

IGBO MAN SENSE....lmao

The next census will be able to sort out these controversies since Religion and tribe would be included
Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by dafman10(m): 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2012
kaeto: they know the truth, else why would obj prior to 2011 polls advice GEJ to go meet his brother, Ojukwu. The later was wise and upright, straightening shit up to Gej, ''Don't visit katsina else your murder would be more gruesome than Ironsi's''. We can never wage a war against the S.S. We would not envy their oil, we got ours, it's in bits but we'll cope. Freedom, good brains, manpower, demographic foresight , industralisation and a seaport will do the magic. And above all, land use and sky scrapper housing, were a thousand families could live on 10 plots of land...

My broda God bless you. How i wish Achi4u dey tink like dis cos we are all patners in progress. On Niger Deltan or Biafran Nation i stand. Which ever comes first. So help me/us God

2 Likes

Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by ijawcitizen(m): 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2012
kettykin:

sorry i beg to differ with yur postulations

what happens to towns like Bonny and Opobo ,Opobo was founded by an igbo man and is still igbo speaking

LOLZ.....I LAUGH IN IBANI IJAW DIALECT
BUT THERe AIN'T AN IGWE OF BONNY BUT AN "AMAYANABO"
Igbos never founded Bonny, you can keep telling those lies to those who care to believe you.
Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by Dede1(m): 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2012
ijaw citizen:

You Igbos should realize that their is nothing like "Old Eastern Region" anymore. So if you wanna make reference to US working together, pls learn how to use terms like "Biafrans & Niger Delta Peoples (Nations)

In trying to make us working together, you spread MISCONCEPTIONS that Ijaws are trying to subdue other niger deltans and be lord over them.

We Ijaws know our boundary and respects the boundaries of our Neighbours. So when we use terms like Niger Delta or Niger Delta Republic, we're not talking about an Ijaw republic even if the Niger Delta republic Isaac Adaka Boro fought for is made up of the Ijaw enclaves of the Niger Delta. We are not Expansionist or Imperialist like the Biafrans

At least, there was a legally constituted region known as eastern region of Nigeria. In contrast, there is nothing legally or constitutionally about th termed Niger Delta or South-south region in Nigeria. There are weightless political or geographical terms or references in Nigeria such as the so-called Niger Delta or South-south.

As much as historical facts stand on its feet, Biafra remains a country formed out of the defunct eastern region of Nigeria. Only an ill-informed dingbat will equate Biafra with ethnicity in Nigeria. As a matter of fact, Ndigbo may opt to ditch Biafra for Republic of Igbo land if Nigeria should see disintegration tomorrow. I do not think Ijo will stand a chance if a free-for-all debacle should follow at the point of Nigeria’s disintegration. There could be many contending forces within and across the borders of present day Nigeria.

It is unfortunate some people failed to comprehend the secret massage King Abu Shuluwa has imbedded in his interview. Anybody knows that if Nigeria did not disintegrated through the wisdom displayed on negotiating table, the land map will not pan out in the manner suggested by Chief King Abu Shuluwa.

3 Likes

Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by kettykin: 3:54pm On Nov 29, 2012
ijaw citizen:

LOLZ.....I LAUGH IN IBANI IJAW DIALECT
BUT THERe AIN'T AN IGWE OF BONNY BUT AN "AMAYANABO"
Igbos never founded Bonny, you can keep telling those lies to those who care to believe you.

AND WHAT OF OPOBO
Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by buchi4action(m): 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2012
fried-rice:
Another revelation, on how Boko Haram was formed.
*thinking aloud* yeessss to distablise jonathan in 2015, in other to stop the future chances of spliting the country........HAUSA PEOPLE ARE BOKO (if you put am haram na you sabi)
Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 29, 2012
abdullone:

realy shallow and daft...let us seperate n c if the niger delta will not b consumed by biafrans
Wetin concern aboki man with how Niger deltans and Biafra choose to live their lives after the separation...why use phensic for another man's headache. We all know the north is drawing back the progress of the south and separation is the solution. I hope say u aren't feeling insecure already...

2 Likes

Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by abouzaid: 4:14pm On Nov 29, 2012
In summary 1) whoever says that biafra needs ijaw to have access to d sea is lying. 2) botswand don't need sea access to be a trailblazer in development.3) shuluwa made it clear that even right now, it's cheaper to import from other african countries than through nigerian ports so sea access is not an issue.4) we have inland waterways 5) can any reasonable person boldly claim that mend and massob that have always worked hand in hand will fight tomorrow? D only enemy we have in common is d born to rule imperialist north and d only bid we have together is our freedom from d north. Everyother thing is a detail that can be discussed over a cup of tea. However nigeria is far better off united if d north will stop their mumu behaviors and d nigerian youths take over in a revolution.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Weeps On London Hospital Bed, As His Most Intelligent Minister Resigns / Why I Barred My Aides From Criticising Buhari, Other State Governors – Gov Umahi / Bartholomew Igwedibia: Defection Of Ifeatu Obi To APC Is Inconsequential

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.