Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,699 members, 7,844,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa (12791 Views)

Jonathan Has Done 50% Only But The Country Can Still Engage In A Civil War. / Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders / If Almighty Uk Can Break-up Peacefully, Why Not Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by Sealeddeal(m): 4:14pm On Nov 29, 2012
ijaw citizen:

LOLZ.....I LAUGH IN IBANI IJAW DIALECT
BUT THERe AIN'T AN IGWE OF BONNY BUT AN "AMAYANABO"
Igbos never founded Bonny, you can keep telling those lies to those who care to believe you.
...Bonny and Opobo is an Igbo areas though i'll agree that Bonny people speaks mostly Ibani dialect and Igbo.we should not be talking the way u are making things seem here.i have never seen an Igbo man claiming lands that does not belong to him.Igbo people do not even care about Oil or Ocean.there are seaport in calabar and Akwaibom likewise Rivers.Igbo people can stay anywhere and struggle for progress but what Igbo people hate is marginalisation,persecution and FG approved corruption.Most Igbo people would want Nigeria remaining united but most of them will want to seceed when persecuted or marginalised.we are not dependent on oil.thats why Imo/Abia/anambra people that have oil hardly remember that such exist in their land.But for an Ijaw,he will be at home counting the number of oil shell will export in a day and how he'll push to get his share.so,guy stop ur oil/ocean propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by BankoleNco: 4:29pm On Nov 29, 2012
Maxymilliano: Elder statesman and one of the founding fathers of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chief Abu King Shuluwa in this interview spoke on nagging national issues and gave reasons why the government should negotiate with the Islamic Boko Haram group, why Nigeria could break up after 2014 even as he expressed opposition to any bid by President Jonathan to sustain his presidency beyond 2015. Excerpts:

ON Boko Haram’s choice of Major General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) to lead the dialogue.

Anybody’s name could have been mentioned. The people (Boko Haram) are the ones who said this is the person we want. And if they said this is the man we want, perhaps, they discovered that of all the people in Nigeria, he is in-between; he is not for them, he is not for the Federal Government. Any part of the country can break away from 2014 So, they are probably looking for a neutral person.

[size=18pt]This part, I totally do not understand. How is Gen Buhari neutral, is he from Chad now? This is clearly an unjust attempt at justifying Buhari. . . [/size]

Maxymilliano: Another issue is that a lot of people believe that Boko Haram is the making of the PDP which I belong. There is no way Obasanjo and Modu Sheriff will not have a hand in what is called Boko Haram insurgency today. It was an organization that was formed to make sure that Ali Modu Sheriff became agovernor against the PDP candidate. Eventually, either they may have been hijacked by another organization or they metamorphosed into what is today called Boko Haram.

[size=18pt]Politicians are evil I tell you. So all of a sudden, WE KNOW WHO IS BEHIND BOKOHARAM?! This is simply alarming. The question now is this:
1, Did Obasanjo create BH to frustrate GEJ?
2, Who are the people that "hijacked" it?
3,If this is common knowledge in the North, why didn't anyone speak up earlier?

Anyway the reall sponsors are being unmasked one after the other. Who would have thought, OBJ of all people?
[/size]

Maxymilliano: What do you think the sectarian agitations by such groups like Bakassi, MASSOB portend for the unity of the country?

I am not a prophet but I have talked about the amalgamation which brought this country to being in 1914. And I said that by 2014, if we are not careful, Nigeria will not be the same. And from the statements coming from the South-South particularly the Niger-Delta region, one can deduce that this country will no longer be the same again as from 2014. For instance, there was a time that Chief Edwin Clark said Jonathan will be President but not the President of Nigeria. Sadly, people don’t understand some of these statements. There is a clause in the amalgamation of 1914 which says that after 100 years of existence, any part may decide to go. Therefore, because of the oil that we have in the South-South, the Niger-Delta people believe that they can go on their own. And all the arrangements they are making is to make sure that by 2014 they will write a memorandum to the United Nations saying they want to become a nation separate from what is today known as Nigeria and they will draw a map, they will compose their national anthem. It’s just like what happened in Sudan. And that is the reason they insisted on Jonathan being the President this time because if you allow a northerner to be president, it will not be as easy to break away as when Jonathan is President.

[size=18pt]Does anyone see why the constitution is being amended right "NOW"? These northerners are hell bent on leeching off the rest of Nigeria![/size]

Maxymilliano: But do you think the North can sustain itself if the South pulls out?

We can. Before we discovered oil what were we doing? We will now go back to agriculture. We will lock up ourselves. We can discover oil in the North also. If you can discover oil in Niger Republic or even Chad, why can’t we discover oil in the North? Mind you, there is now oil in Kogi State which Anambra and Enugu are now fighting to take. Who says we cannot discover oil on River Benue? It is a matter of exploring and discovering. If you can discover oil in the far desert why can’t we discover oil here? Even if we don’t discover oil, tell me, there are a lot of countries that don’t have oil and yet they exist. Who ever knew that there would be oil in Ghana?

[size=18pt]Oil in in Kogi State which Anambra and Enugu are now fighting to take? Hahaha this senile old man is dilusional. So all of a sudden the MB have become northerners too? Besides the oil belongs to Anambra and Enugu. If kogi wants to claim it they should head to court.[/size]

Maxymilliano: Oil from Niger Republic?

Niger Republic can sell oil to us while we sell food to them. Today, if you go to Katsina State, the fuel they are using comes from Niger. They don’t care about what is happening here any longer because Niger must sell its fuel.

[size=18pt]Wow! Talk about one Nigeria . . . So, "Katsina doesn’t care about what is happening in Nigeria any longer because Niger must sell its fuel"?! Outrageous! Simply outrageous. . . [/size]

Maxymilliano: And if that happens, we will now either say Niger-Delta should go which also gives Biafra the opportunity to take over. Remember it was the North that prevented Biafra from existing then.

The Niger-Delta alone cannot stand the force of Biafra. They can’t but if they think they can, that country will be destroyed because I know that America will back them up and there will be fighting for a long time and we will be watching them fighting. So, it then means that in the South, you are going to have more than five nations. Everybody that has oil will not want the other person to be part of it.

[size=18pt]This old fool, has clearly exhausted the better part of his days drinking Nunu, Kunu and Brukutu. . . Now he is aged and close to death. . . His palm karnel dry brain can't seem to function properly. Everyone can see that he is clearly trying to pitch the SS, against the SE. . . . Well for his and anyone else who cares to listen's info. . . The SS will not be part of the new Biafra. Maybe Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Ikwere parts of PH and Igbo parts of Delta, and that it. So there won't be any reason for us to fight the SS. . . Unlike the Northerners, the people of the South rely more on their brains than emotions for guidance.
[/size]

Maxymilliano: So, how will the Middle-Belt in the North fare given that the Core North almost always takes everything?

I believe in one thing, that whoever is competent should be allowed to run. Unfortunately when a minority is occupying a seat, he looks for the majority for support. He doesn’t look for the minority and that is what President Jonathan is doing now.
When Jonathan comes to the North, he doesn’t give a better job to the minorities of the North. You people were just supporting him for nothing. I did not support Jonathan and I will never support him.

[size=18pt]No merger with the Middle-Belt yet and we are already talking about Minorities? This union will be a very "dramatic" one.[/size]

Maxymilliano: But he is planning to go for second term….

He is wasting his time. By the time Jonathan goes for second term, some of us will become like old trailers without brakes and we will be descending a slope.

So, anything on the road we will be crushed. 2015 is the last time I will be in active politics. So, does it mean that I will lose out again? No way. I am not prepared to lose out.

www.vanguardngr.com-2012/11/2015-jonathan-is-wasting-his-time-shuluwa/

[size=18pt]Do or die politics again, just like Buhari. . . . I guess this will be Boko Haram 2.0 then[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by achi4u(m): 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2012
dafman10:

My broda God bless you. How i wish Achi4u dey tink like dis cos we are all patners in progress. On Niger Deltan or Biafran Nation i stand. Which ever comes first. So help me/us God
Dear dafman10 inasmuchas I won't drag issue(s) with anybody in this forum,I employ you to scroll back a little bit and read what Victor said.
He was too mean to bring division among SE/SS people who are one.You and I seems to be saying the same thing,we need each other to move forward,,,,when next you want to denigrate anybody please endeviour to leave his people out of it,those things you said were what they feed you here on this forum.Is never your fault.
thank you too.
Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by EzePromoe: 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2012
ijaw citizen:

Oga!
Why are you being particular about the Ijaws?
Sorry if i sounded like generalizing it but you will understand what i'm saying when you hear some demented fellow in the like of Ankio Briggs speak on radio. A sane man will ask this question, 'WTF Is she aware that she's live on air?
ijaw citizen: QUOTE%The name biafra was proffered by an ijaw man by name
frank opugo in d eastern house of chiefs, also the term
niger delta or south south is just a term without substance.%

The fact that an Ijaw man coined the name Biafra doesn't mean he is representing the interest of the Ijaw nation. Besides, who was Frank Opugo in the Ijaw nation?

QUOTE%Many ijaws are of mixed igbo heritage, so
how can u seperate d 2%

The same old joke that never stops being funny
MY ANALOGY- if I as an Ijaw man marry an igbo lady, does that mean that my children are of mixed "Ijaw and igbo heritage"? I guess the educated ones in here would agree with me that they're still 100% Ijaws.

So you igbos that need Ijaws so badly to avoid a LANDLOCKED BIAFRA should learn to deal with this!
Biafra will never be landlocked without Ijaw, or are A/Ibom and C/Rivers states Ijaw states?
ijaw citizen:

LOLZ.....I LAUGH IN IBANI IJAW DIALECT
BUT THERe AIN'T AN IGWE OF BONNY BUT AN "AMAYANABO"
Igbos never founded Bonny, you can keep telling those lies to those who care to believe you.
Even more reasons why Ijaws can't get a nation of their own without traces of Igbo. You know that the Ijaws and the Igbos have shared a lot of things in common both in past and in present times. There was even a time when Igbo languages were taught in Ijaw schools, there are some similarities in both languages and coming to think of that, who told you that Bonny, Opobo and maybe Okirikas will like to be in a country dominated by Ijaws? They see any talk concerning Ijaw nation as a Bayelsa affair. Take for example the current oil well problems between Rivers and Bayelsa state, it has created this impression in the Kalabaris that Ijaws are a greedy fellow wanting to grab unjustly what belongs to them not to talk of when they find themselves in a country dominated by this same sets of people. Do you think Okirikas would like to lose the right in revenues and allocations in Port Harcourt just to find themselves where they will be dominated or will Ijaws also include PH in their map? NEVER. The word 'Niger Delta Republic' is just a mere misconception by demented fellows like Ankio Briggs and Edwin Clark.
Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by BankoleNco: 4:31pm On Nov 29, 2012
I quote myself.

[size=18pt]The core SS will not be part of the new Biafra. Maybe Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Ikwere parts of PH and Igbo parts of Delta, and thats it![/size]

The SS are a great people and will do well on their own. . . . There is really no sense in forcing any form or union. They believe they can stay on their own? Then let them ! I don't get why some Igbos can't get this into their head. You can force a horse to the stream, but can't force it to drink of it.

I am Igbo btw.
Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by EzePromoe: 4:48pm On Nov 29, 2012
BankoleNco: I quote myself.
BankoleNco: The core SS will
not be part of the
new Biafra. Maybe
Cross River, Akwa
Ibom, Ikwere parts
of PH and Igbo
parts of Delta, and
thats it!
You could be right here because i wouldn't like to see a Biafra with Ijaws in it.

BankoleNco: The SS are a great people and will do well on their own. . . . There is really no sense in forcing any form or union. They believe they can stay on their own? Then let them ! I don't get why some Igbos can't get this into their head. You can force a horse to the stream, but can't force it to drink of it.
It would make more sense if you used the word 'Ijaws', calling south south would look somehow coming to think of it, Igbos are also in the south.

BankoleNco: I am Igbo btw.
Please sir, was the name Bankole newly adopted into the Igbo dictionary

2 Likes

Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by Arsenate(m): 5:04pm On Nov 29, 2012
Buhahahahahahaha...now we know who the real parasites are; those who are trying soooooo hard to lump themselves with others...ibo kwenu
Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by banki(m): 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2012
the problem in nigeria goes far beyound far far beyound break up and i am not an advocate of nigerias break up because it would not solve anything, anyone from the north east west or southsouth that thinks break up is the solution is totally miopic.

The problem we have is bad leadership, there are greedy niger delta leaders that collaborated with oil companies and the various governments to improvish thier people and destoy thier lands.those same people are advocating for break up

There are greedy igbo leaders who collect contracts to fix the roads in the east and chop the money,they are part of the rot at the center they are involved in kidnapping oil bunkering and all other vices yet they claim the north is the problem and break up is the solution.

There are those northern leaders involved in serious henious religous crimes they massacre people and make the poor people there leave in abject poverty they too come and sing drums of war

Its sad that nigerian youth still think the enemy is from another religion or another tribe, the enemy is within and thats who we must fight, no one likes war and half of the people talking about war and breakup here cannot even stand and face war. I remember when there was crises in Jos, I was in Benin City the price of tomatoes and onions grew autronomically, we forget that every one every single nigerian is important and if well harnesed every state every loca;ity is important, thats why i advocate true federalisim and good leadership nothing more!

2 Likes

Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2012
Eze Promoe: Without been biased, the man was 95% correct.
seriously , dis unity is nt working, Nig shd disintegrate. Yes ,i said it
Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by Afam4eva(m): 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2012
Eze Promoe:
It would make more sense if you used the word 'Ijaws', calling south south would look somehow coming to think of it, Igbos are also in the south.
I love the Ijaws but being in the same country with them will mean trouble. Even within the ND their trouble making skills are legendary. There's no phrase i hate most like "Resource Control". At times i wonder if these words were formed by Nigerians.
Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by geez1: 6:06pm On Nov 29, 2012
Oya time to actualize the Igbos Biafra, the north's Arewa, the South South's Niger Delta Republic and leave us to our Oduduwa.

Our regional integration project will pay off in the end of the day
Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by dafman10(m): 6:09pm On Nov 29, 2012
achi4u: Dear dafman10 inasmuchas I won't drag issue(s) with anybody in this forum,I employ you to scroll back a little bit and read what Victor said.
He was too mean to bring division among SE/SS people who are one.You and I seems to be saying the same thing,we need each other to move forward,,,,when next you want to denigrate anybody please endeviour to leave his people out of it,those things you said were what they feed you here on this forum.Is never your fault.
thank you too.

*embraces achi4u* am sorry abt dat comment. Lets move on and fite d enemies within and out. God bless our struggles.
Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2012
afam4eva: I never knew there was any provision in the constitution that allows any part of the country to secede after one hundred years.

Hahahaha those politicians paying you to stay online 24/7 will wring your neck if they knew how useless you are.

1 Like

Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 29, 2012
victorD3: LMAO!! The north wants to grow tomato to fuel their private jets. Who told that foool that Niger Delta is going with Biafra. Sorry Biafra and Niger Delta will be going separate ways but would unite to chase you inside your caves when the time is ripe

Umm, actually thats what he said. After you chase them into their caves then both of you will definitely have a caged-ring-fight-to-the-death. Thats all he said. Read it again.
Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2012
Sealeddeal: i have never seen an Igbo man claiming lands that does not belong to him.
Oh, I see, you always develop cataracts when Dede1 posts, abi?
Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by ChimaAdeoye: 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2012
I blame Britain for nonsense like this.
Anyhow, guy you can be a plane without brakes, if President Jonathan decides to exercise his constitutional right to a second term in office. We dey kamkpe dey wait for dat your plane. Yeye cowards! You guys have not figured out that it is only because of President Jonathan that all the northerners in the south are still alive and praying in the mosques here despite you guys killing southerners and christians abi? Don't worry, we shall see in 2015.That is all for now
Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by yumsty: 7:10pm On Nov 29, 2012
wen dis pp go realise say division is infinite.smh
Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by BankoleNco: 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2012
afam4eva:
I love the Ijaws but being in the same country with them will mean trouble. Even within the ND their trouble making skills are legendary. There's no phrase i hate most like "Resource Control". At times i wonder if these words were formed by Nigerians.

Resource control isn't as bad as you make it seem. As a matter of fact, it isn't bad at all. . . If you were an Ijaw man you'd call for the same. Their lands are being ravaged and polluted daily. Why shouldn't they get some sort of compensation? That's how it is everywhere else. Check Qatar for instance. I am Igbo and I support their call. That's the only way this country will progress. The true leeches here are the Northerners and ofemanus.
Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by BankoleNco: 7:22pm On Nov 29, 2012
kingoflag:

Umm, actually thats what he said. After you chase them into their caves then both of you will definitely have a caged-ring-fight-to-the-death. Thats all he said. Read it again.

If we are going our separate ways. . . . Why in God's good name would we have to fight, and for what? It will only be reasonable and intelligent to ask that question. . . I see you didn't.
Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by buchai: 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2012
aurenflani: Actually it is the North that is going to sound the drum of breakig away. They have made too much discovery of the enormous wealth beneath their soils, and so have decided everyone should go their own way. How many of you even know that most of the oil fields in Niger and Chad have heavy northerner's investments running them?
The north have realised that they do not have to rely on the ports in the south for anything as even now it is cheaper to import through other countries like Benin and Togo. Two west African countries. The north does not depend on the south for anything whatsoever and will not need the oil from the Niger Delta.

But one interesting thing about the Oil in Nigeria is that the North is a very strong partner in the investment to exploring the oil right from the beginning just like the east. The right of the north to continue making money from the Niger Delta oil cannot be compromised even if challenge, just as the east too can claim their own part of the oil money. Shell would testify this as the records are their.

I rest my case.
(northerners) if i may ask, wat was there initially contributions n why havent they made a enof profit 4rm d inceptn of oil discovery or exploitory in this country they shld hands off cos its not for dem only. If d pple in govt claim it is for nigerians let it be shared 50-50 to all n sundry not for one region alone.
Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by nduchucks: 7:44pm On Nov 29, 2012
afam4eva: I never knew there was any provision in the constitution that allows any part of the country to secede after one hundred years.

No provision whatsoever, be it contained in the amalgamation of 1914 document, or any other, supersedes the constitution of this great country of Nigeria. The constitution deems it treason to attempt to secede, besides, the great Nigerian Army, Airforce, and Godogodos will be ready to met out appropriate treatments to "enterprising" treasonous criminals. cool
Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by swoosh(m): 8:06pm On Nov 29, 2012
malele: Look at his pic, old fool, God pls let this country divide after 2014
when people cant read or comprehend properly, or lack capacity for meaningful contribution to a topic, they resort to insult. What has he said that makes him an old fool or a goat (as you mentioned in your other post). He's simply stating what he think the constitution says. Its up to the judiciary and the national assembly to investigate and/or intepret
Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by pazienza(m): 8:09pm On Nov 29, 2012
ndu_chucks:

No provision whatsoever, be it contained in the amalgamation of 1914 document, or any other, supersedes the constitution of this great country of Nigeria. The constitution deems it treason to attempt to secede, besides, the great Nigerian Army, Airforce, and Godogodos will be ready to met out appropriate treatments to "enterprising" treasonous criminals. cool

What exactly did you drink brah?

Seriously,i am tired of all these disintegration talks. They should divide the damn country already.

1 Like

Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by seanet01: 8:10pm On Nov 29, 2012
Not in the constitution, in the amalgamation agreement i think
Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by BankoleNco: 8:30pm On Nov 29, 2012
seanet01: Not in the constitution, in the amalgamation agreement i think

Well if the constitution upholds the amalgamation agreement 100% . Then guess what? . . .
Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by Antivirus92(m): 8:57pm On Nov 29, 2012
BankoleNco: I quote myself.

The SS are a great people and will do well on their own. . . . There is really no sense in forcing any form or union. They believe they can stay on their own? Then let them ! I don't get why some Igbos can't get this into their head. You can force a horse to the stream, but can't force it to drink of it.

I am Igbo btw.
yes from ur name "bankole" we can see that you are an igbo.
Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by ijawcitizen(m): 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2012
Eze Promoe:
Even more reasons why Ijaws can't get a nation of their own without traces of Igbo

IGBO SELF INFLICTED LIE!

You know that the Ijaws and the Igbos have shared a lot of things in common both in past and in present times.

THE ONLY THING IJAWS & IGBOS HAVE IN COMMON IS SLAVE TRADE, WHERE IGBOS WERE SOLD TO IJAW MERCHANTS FOR SOME BOTTLE OF OGOGORO

There was even a time when Igbo languages were taught in Ijaw schools,

THAT NEVER HAPPENED, NOT EVEN IN THE OLD DEFUNCT EASTERN REGION WHERE YOU GUYS BEHAVED LIKE OVERLORDS & TREATED US LIKE SECOND CLASS CITIZENS

there are some similarities in both languages

IS THIS GUY HIGH ON SOMETHING,??

and coming to think of that, who told you that Bonny, Opobo and maybe Okirikas will like to be in a country dominated by Ijaws?

LET ME RE-PHRASE THIS DUMB QUESTION- WHO TOLD YOU THAT NGWA, MBAISE, EBONYI, ENUGU AND MAYBE IKWERRE PEOPLE WILL LIKE TO JOIN A COUNTRY DOMINATED BY IGBOS. YOU MENTIONED IJAW GROUPS (ACTUALLY CLANS) LIKE SEPERATE ETHNIC GROUPS-TYPICAL IGBO TACTICS TO DECEIVE NON-NIGER DELTANS

They see any talk concerning Ijaw nation as a Bayelsa affair.

ANOTHER LIE!
Take for example the current oil well problems between Rivers and Bayelsa state, it has created this impression in the Kalabaris that Ijaws are a greedy fellow wanting to grab unjustly what belongs to them not to talk of when they find themselves in a country dominated by this same sets of people.

HERE WE GO AGAIN, I'M SURE PEOPLE WHO READ THE PAPERS VERY WELL HAVE COME TO UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT ENSUED BTW BOTH STATES WAS A AGE-LONG TERRITORIAL DISPUTE BTW THE NEMBE- IJAWS & KALABARI -IJAWS WHICH PREDATED THE CREATION OF BOTH STATES.

Do you think Okirikas would like to lose the right in revenues and allocations in Port Harcourt just to find themselves where they will be dominated or will Ijaws also include PH in their map? NEVER. The word 'Niger Delta Republic' is just a mere misconception by demented fellows like Ankio Briggs and Edwin Clark.
ANN KIO BRIGGS IS A KALABARI IJAW LADY & OKRIKAS ARE IJAWS Too
NOW WHO IS DEMENTED?
THE TRUTH IS YOU ARE NOT WELL ENLIGHTENED
Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by manny4life(m): 9:26pm On Nov 29, 2012
SPACE RESERVED.
Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by Revolva(m): 10:19pm On Nov 29, 2012
One thing I hate on nairaland is tribalism - now somebody has said the truth and some idiots know it all - are here calling him aboki and all that - small minded posters who noting about this nation how it was amalgamated would not listen to words from the horses mouf na cow mouf una dey like listen to -
See if nigeria divide am sure north won't suffer a bit its the south south that will because they won't manage the oil resources well within themselves
Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by ChimaAdeoye: 10:46pm On Nov 29, 2012
Revolva: One thing I hate on nairaland is tribalism -

There is no tribalism on nairaland more than already existing in nigeria.You just have the privilege of seeing it via the technology of the internet.

Revolva: See if nigeria divide am sure north won't suffer a bit its the south south that will because they won't manage the oil resources well within themselves
You are one of those yeye people that talk rubbish. Do you think the massive corruption and waste of the oil wealth going on right now in nigeria principally done by northerners can be worse than anything else? Imagine they stole a whopping $30 billion dollars within 2011 - 2012. Even if the whole south south prepares an orgy party every night with the oil money, they cannot waste up to $30 billion dollars within one year!
Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 29, 2012
He is wasting his time. By the time Jonathan goes for second term, some of us will become like old trailers without brakes and we will be descending a slope.

So, anything on the road we will be crushed. 2015 is the last time I will be in active politics. So, does it mean that I will lose out again? No way. I am not prepared to lose out.

Damned!!!
Re: Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa by manny4life(m): 11:18pm On Nov 29, 2012
ndu_chucks:

You LIE. The Constitution DOES NOT and CANNOT supersede the Amalgamation document. It's like someone claiming that the U.S. Constitution supersedes the Declaration of Independence, how dumb? The amalgamation document gave birth to the union between several parties just like the declaration did to the thirteen colonies that formed United States today Without the Amalgamation of the North and South Protectorates, Will the Nigerian Constitution exist?

Isn't it the union of the people that gave rise to the constitution (enumerated powers to make laws) to the govt? Is like someone saying he supersedes his father - without the union of father and mother, how will be born? Even the UN will recognize that document before they recognize Nigerian Constitution.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Jonathan's Approval Rating Was 60% In November - NOI Polls / Orji Uzor Kalu’s Re-arraignment: Court Fixes May 16 / Senate Committee On Constitution Amendment At Eko Hotels For A Retreat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.