Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' (2549 Views)

Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" / Provocative Words Used By Men On Their Wifes / You Earn More Than Your Hussy, What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by tpia1: 6:05pm On Nov 30, 2012
Hahaha @ dayokanu

You got jokes.

Anyway, how would you like your wife or girlfriend ( not me) to address you?

Are you the sugarsugar type?

Or mr mighty.

Please let nlers know.
Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by dayokanu(m): 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2012
Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by Kobojunkie: 6:19pm On Nov 30, 2012
Africans and their "WARPED" idea of what respect means. Respect has nothing to do with titles.
Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by coogar: 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2012
ronkebp: Big deal, whatever rocks their boat, Sarah called Abraham her "lord". so it depends on what makes the speaker and hearer happy.

good suggestion....
now i know what i would ask my wifey to call me....."my lord" .....i have always wanted to feel like a district judge. cheesy
Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by gwas(m): 6:35pm On Nov 30, 2012
It's so primitive!
Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by tpia1: 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2012
@ dayokanu

i'm deeper life.
Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by dayokanu(m): 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2012
tpia1: @ dayokanu

i'm deeper life.
Deeper life madam
Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2012
Am I alone in thinking they are freaks? Definitely something freaky/kinky about having sex with someone you call 'sir'. cheesy A little freaky, a little disturbing. How does that conversation go? grin But, to each his own!
Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by EfemenaXY: 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2012
^^ Yeah, true that.

And way too formal.
Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by coogar: 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2012

i'm deeper life.

madam tpia, 2 months down the line and you have refused to grant me the interview you promised......
what should one call someone who failed to fulfill a vow?
Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by tpia1: 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2012
a vow?

is nl located in italy?
Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by tpia1: 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2012
ileobatojo: Am I alone in thinking they are freaks? Definitely something freaky/kinky about having sex with someone you call 'sir'. cheesy A little freaky, a little disturbing. How does that conversation go? grin But, to each his own!

yeah, kind of freaky perhaps.

but not more freaky than yelling "I'ma tap that asss" or whatever other crazy lingo they have these days. Role playing, etc.

is sugar in my tea and the like not freaky?

heck, some guy had a photoshopped picture of the pope dancing with paris hilton in his profile? Obviously, it gives him a high shocked
Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by dayokanu(m): 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2012
tpia1:

yeah, kind of freaky perhaps.

but not more freaky than yelling "I'ma tap that asss" or whatever other crazy lingo they have these days. Role playing, etc.

Jisox Christ of Ijebu-Jesha shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Tpia what did you do last weekend. You have been hanging out with the bad crowd. Coogar has spoilt my innocent tpia
Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by coogar: 7:54pm On Nov 30, 2012
tpia1: a vow?

is nl located in italy?

nl is located in zurich...
Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by Busybody2(f): 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2012
coogar:

nl is located in zurich...

Chei, he scores, he shoots, he misses sad

kai, kai, kai, that was an invitation to propose in Italy nau sad

And to think you have been asking since 19gbogboro cry
Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by coogar: 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2012
Busy_body:

Chei, he scores, he shoots, he misses sad

kai, kai, kai, that was an invitation to propose in Italy nau sad

And to think you have been asking since 19gbogboro cry

tpia would never travel to italy - her nemesis(michelin89) resides in italy! grin
Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by Luxythere: 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2012
When I want the knacks I move to the sir stage. Its like submitting to him for me
Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by coogar: 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2012
Luxythere: When I want the knacks I move to the sir stage. Its like submitting to him for me

what's knacks?
you from south london?
Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by Freiburger(m): 10:12pm On Nov 30, 2012

i'm deeper life.
I seeee.
Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by tpia1: 12:02am On Dec 01, 2012
Gosh, you people had to alarm busybody sotay she quickly ran to the thread, with this your online flirting.

Make una takeam easy nah!!!!!
Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by Freiburger(m): 12:05am On Dec 01, 2012
My dear tpia, i heard deeper life members are not allowed to watch TV programmes NOT video tapes, how true is this? can you help me out on this pls?
Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by tpia1: 12:44am On Dec 01, 2012
I dont understand your question, rephrase plz.
Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:31am On Dec 01, 2012
Its so pathetic that no one has tried to correct the poster of this million dollar error.

I`ll suggest mental and physical stability should be tested before any post.

Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by baby124: 1:32am On Dec 01, 2012
Let me translate this text speak you guys are complaining about undecided:
Bk den in skul, i lived in a family lodg wher d wife addressd her hussy as SIR..Weneva d husbnd calld, she ansd siiirrrr....i wsnt seein it a bad thing buh it ws funi to me...my questn nw is
gals:do/will u adres/cal ur husbnd sir?
guys:does ur wif cal u sir or ll u lyk her to?
As 4 me, i wouldnt cal ma husbnd sir unles we r just jokin..

"Back then in school, I lived in a family lodge where the wife addressed her husband as SIR. Whenever the husband called, she answered Siiirrr... I wasn't seeing it as a bad thing but it was funny to me. ... My question now is:
Girls: do/will you address/call your husband Sir?
Guys: does you wife call you sir or you'll like her to?"

*i have way too much time tonight*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. / Dispute And Fight Among Family Members / FAMILY! Teach Yourself Some Queens English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.