Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Provocative Words Used By Men On Their Wifes - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Provocative Words Used By Men On Their Wifes (2386 Views)

5 Signs Of Irresponsibility Shown By Men / Five Deadly Words Used By Women ;D / Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Provocative Words Used By Men On Their Wifes by foxgiovani(m): 3:51pm On Apr 14, 2013
Is there any iota of maturity for a man to call his wife a prostitute at the slightest quarrel they have? How can such men be described?
Re: Provocative Words Used By Men On Their Wifes by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 14, 2013
No doubt that such men have sold their respect as men,they have given room for their wives to verbally wash them to oblivion.As far as am concerned,what you sow in marriage is what you ll reAp.respect begets respect.
Re: Provocative Words Used By Men On Their Wifes by Les: 4:09pm On Apr 14, 2013
When I tell ppl dat Am never goin to get married they feel I have a silly spirit, now u see am. My reason is noting else other than d fact that marriage's been so much abused... Am not gonna tag myself to anything dat's been abused for my entire life...
Re: Provocative Words Used By Men On Their Wifes by Odunnu: 4:22pm On Apr 14, 2013
foxgiovani: Is there any iota of maturity for a man to call his wife a prostitute at the slightest quarrel they have? How can such men be described?
No iota. Check the man well, he is mentally sick
Re: Provocative Words Used By Men On Their Wifes by butta(m): 4:25pm On Apr 14, 2013
undecided grin singing oruka and no one b lik you
Re: Provocative Words Used By Men On Their Wifes by foxgiovani(m): 4:27pm On Apr 14, 2013
Les: When I tell ppl dat Am never goin to get married they feel I have a silly spirit, now u see am. My reason is noting else other than d fact that marriage's been so much abused... Am not gonna tag myself to anything dat's been abused for my entire life...
please don't make such decision. There are still some good men out there who will not only treat but adore you. People differs. The most annoying thing is that these women were not caught in any such act. You just find a way to say things to hurt the woman but I feel calling your wife a prostitute is a little bit extreme.
Re: Provocative Words Used By Men On Their Wifes by foxgiovani(m): 4:53pm On Apr 14, 2013
byvan: No doubt that such men have sold their respect as men,they have given room for their wives to verbally wash them to oblivion.As far as am concerned,what you sow in marriage is what you ll reAp.respect begets respect.
The most annoying thing is that he was calling her prostitutes to the hearing of neighbours. I felt for the woman sha.
Re: Provocative Words Used By Men On Their Wifes by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 14, 2013
@OP
if a man has proof that his wife was cheating (or doing stuff that ashis do), then if he doesnt forgive her for her evil deeds, he will always remind her of it. so first we must understand WHAT happened that he now believes that she is an ashi, and then we can make a judgment on this issue.

if a man's wife sleeps around and then this man is right in calling her what she is.

also, when people argue, many want to HURT/HUMILIATE/DEGRADE their opponent, and such insult is doing just that.....and we can all conclude that such man would have absolutely NO RESPECT for his partner.
Re: Provocative Words Used By Men On Their Wifes by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2013
foxgiovani: The most annoying thing is that he was calling her prostitutes to the hearing of neighbours. I felt for the woman sha.

You know that once a man and a woman quarrels,even on NL,the next line from him is "prostitute".Some demented men carry this habit into marriage.Its the same as a woman calling a husband she already had kids for an impotent man.Some people have no boundry when it comes the words they use on their spouse.People do notice these things during dating but choose to ignore.She either leave or endure,her cAll.
Re: Provocative Words Used By Men On Their Wifes by Les: 7:22pm On Apr 14, 2013
foxgiovani: please don't make such decision. There are still some good WOmen out there who will not only treat but RESPECT you. People differs. The most annoying thing is that these women were not caught in any such act. You just find a way to say things to hurt the woman but I feel calling your wife a prostitute is a little bit extreme.
Pls sir/ma'am, am a dude...
Re: Provocative Words Used By Men On Their Wifes by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 14, 2013
byvan: No doubt that such men have sold their respect as men,they have given room for their wives to verbally wash them to oblivion.As far as am concerned,what you sow in marriage is what you ll reAp.respect begets respect.
gbam.and when the wife doesnt respect the husband,the kids follow suit.they will just be adressing him and treating him any how and eventually turn him to a dondi
Re: Provocative Words Used By Men On Their Wifes by foxgiovani(m): 6:48am On Apr 18, 2013
kulyie: gbam.and when the wife doesnt respect the husband,the kids follow suit.they will just be adressing him and treating him any how and eventually turn him to a dondi
exactly and the after effect is that their children are very likely going to put up same attitude when they come of age. In other words, the male will be calling their wife to be prostitute and the wife will not have regard for their husband to be.
Re: Provocative Words Used By Men On Their Wifes by dayokanu(m): 6:14pm On Apr 18, 2013
If the wife is sleeping with different men for money then its not wrong to call her that

Same thing if the man is doing same sleeping with different women for money he is also a pr0st1tute
Re: Provocative Words Used By Men On Their Wifes by Chaulay1: 8:17pm On Apr 18, 2013
Silly man. It shows he has a bad sense of judgement cos if d wife is a prostitute then he is prostitute's husband/partner. He is indirectly abusing himself in public. Oko ashewo.
Re: Provocative Words Used By Men On Their Wifes by greatgod2012(f): 10:38am On Apr 19, 2013
Iru awun nii ri awun he.

Like attracts likes.

Only God knows how they both met.
Re: Provocative Words Used By Men On Their Wifes by GraceBestowed(f): 10:59am On Apr 19, 2013
^^ You make sense ^^

It is utterly vindictive for a man to open his mouth to abuse, and humiliate, the woman he married into his home! Even if she used to be a loose woman, or he caught her doing wrong, surely, there are better ways to deal with a situation that throwing around derogatory insults!

No matter how old he is, he's not mature enough to handle the responsibilities of being anyone's partner, talk more of being a husband!
Re: Provocative Words Used By Men On Their Wifes by foxgiovani(m): 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2013
GraceBestowed: ^^ You make sense ^^

It is utterly vindictive for a man to open his mouth to abuse, and humiliate, the woman he married into his home! Even if she used to be a loose woman, or he caught her doing wrong, surely, there are better ways to deal with a situation that throwing around derogatory insults!

No matter how old he is, he's not mature enough to handle the responsibilities of being anyone's partner, talk more of being a husband!
funny enough, the man in question is a very senior personnel in the banking industry while the wife runs a private school set-up by the husband. Such an enlightened home. What then should we expect from mechanics and small retail store couples?
Re: Provocative Words Used By Men On Their Wifes by fragancegel: 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2013
If I am the woman I would look for a nice permanent proactive word to use back on him.if he calls me a prostitute I would call him a gigolo or any other other name dat would hurt him.I won't qureel or shout, just dish it back to him as he calls me,
Re: Provocative Words Used By Men On Their Wifes by foxgiovani(m): 7:11pm On Apr 24, 2013
fragancegel: If I am the woman I would look for a nice permanent proactive word to use back on him.if he calls me a prostitute I would call him a gigolo or any other other name dat would hurt him.I won't qureel or shout, just dish it back to him as he calls me,
That's 1 - 1

(1) (Reply)

Six Things You Should NEVER Do With A Newborn / Nairaland New Year Giveaway (2018/2019 Edition) / Advice Needed!! My Cousin Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.