Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,047 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Jonathan Urges Court To Dismiss Oyinlola’s Suit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Urges Court To Dismiss Oyinlola’s Suit (8924 Views)

CCT’ll Rule On Saraki’s Motion To Dismiss Charges March 24 / Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result / Wole Soyinka Urges Court To Nullify The 1999 Constitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Urges Court To Dismiss Oyinlola’s Suit by ikee(m): 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2012
[url][/url][email][/email][sub][/sub][sup][/sup][code][/code][quote][/quote]
Re: Jonathan Urges Court To Dismiss Oyinlola’s Suit by bory09(m): 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2012
highlandre:

I find your post ridiculous. I dislike your narrow-mindedness. Do you mean the A.C.N candidates that reclaimed their mandates at the Appeal Court were not genuinely elected by the people?

Ask GEJ; he knows better
its because acn politics has blunt your head
Re: Jonathan Urges Court To Dismiss Oyinlola’s Suit by teejakes(m): 1:11am On Dec 01, 2012
ziccoit:

My man, where is your sense of humour? Have you ever heard of "sarcasm"? I am not speaking for the poster you quoted, I am only trying to put thing straight.

Thanks bro for putting things straight.
Re: Jonathan Urges Court To Dismiss Oyinlola’s Suit by EmmyDe25(m): 7:30am On Dec 01, 2012
bory09: Justice salami is an instrument use by acn to win møst of south west. So salami is bias in his judgement which is not good for a good judge and why is that is only the acn politician that are furiously fighting for the comeback of this man. This is a ?uestion to be answered in order to weigh the quality of this fu*king judge ayo salami
Crackin my knuckles at ur showin of little or no sense at al. B4 i finaly rest my case wat state are u frm? Plus who d heck told u Oyinlola eva won d 2007 election?
Re: Jonathan Urges Court To Dismiss Oyinlola’s Suit by EmmyDe25(m): 7:32am On Dec 01, 2012
teejakes:

And Jega too is an instrument used by acn to win all the elections in osun state without a single pdp member elected?
U shudnt be surprised. Some Amigos here type wit dia 2 eyes closed. Wat a pity!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Congratulates D'tigress / The Injustice And Disgrace Going On In Port Harcourt / Again, Court Stops Hike In Electricity Tariff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.