Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! - Health (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! (172809 Views)

Alternative Methods To TTC / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Chandraluv: 6:56pm On May 01, 2023
Good evening everyone
I have been following this thread since 2019
Got married 2018 as I am typing I am crying asking God why did he create me because nothing good has happened in my entire life
Na I can't get pregnant.. first it was fibroid nothing I did or took walk from Metformin clomid to letrozole to follicular tracking finally I said let me do the fibroid surgery so that will be out of the way. I did the surgery in march last year
Now no menses since Oct. A pelvic scan I did say closed cervix
I know that people are going through alot here but mine is too much from one bad news to another no break my husband is even tired
I have asked him to go and marry another wife
Because I don't see myself getting pregnant talkless of giving birth

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Ekabobo: 8:43pm On May 01, 2023
Chandraluv:
Good evening everyone
Got married 2018 as I am typing I am crying asking God why did he create me because nothing good has happened in my entire life
Na I can't get pregnant.. first it was fibroid nothing I did or took walk from Metformin clomid to letrozole to follicular tracking finally I said let me do the fibroid surgery so that will be out of the way. I did the surgery in march last year
I know that people are going through alot here but mine is too much from one bad news to another no break my husband is even tired

Ma'am hang in there.... Everything will be okay... Ud see...
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by amanda232: 10:59pm On May 22, 2023
You need help to GET PREGNANT? talk to Dr Agbola on this Via (pregnancysolutionhome@protonmail.com), i am here to share my testimony on HOW I CONCEIVE my baby after i suffer from PCOS and my TUBES ARE TIED, i have been married to my husband for 11 years without no issue. i had problems with my in-laws even my husband started to have new affairs aside from our marriage. it was a very terrible thing to bear. i became a laughing stock among my pear, i prayed and fasted and nothing happened, been to many doctors and yet my case remain the same, i was now seen as always unhappy. i was even ready to pack out of my marital home and stay on my own because my husband was not giving me any attention that i needed from him. i decided to focus on my job and try to live happy on my own. on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on Trying To Conceive with your TUBES TIED, and i came across a story of a woman who Dr Agbola helped to conceive a twins baby under the same condition as mine. so i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life. today i am a proud mom with two sons. words will not be enough to explain what this man did for me. i am a happy mother,i know there is someone in the same condition and you feel there is no way. i urge you to talk to him. This man is the best solution to every single mother around the globe. distance is not a barrier, he will surely make your dreams come through. talk to him today Via: pregnancysolutionhome@protonmail.com
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Ekabobo: 9:22am On May 23, 2023
amanda232:
You need help to GET PREGNANT? talk to Dr Agbola on this Via (pregnancysolutionhome@protonmail.com), i am here to share my testimony on HOW I CONCEIVE my baby after i suffer from PCOS and my TUBES ARE TIED, i have been married to my husband for 11 years without no issue. i had problems with my in-laws even my husband started to have new affairs aside from our marriage. it was a very terrible thing to bear. i became a laughing stock among my pear, i prayed and fasted and nothing happened, been to many doctors and yet my case remain the same, i was now seen as always unhappy. i was even ready to pack out of my marital home and stay on my own because my husband was not giving me any attention that i needed from him. i decided to focus on my job and try to live happy on my own. on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on Trying To Conceive with your TUBES TIED, and i came across a story of a woman who Dr Agbola helped to conceive a twins baby under the same condition as mine. so i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life. today i am a proud mom with two sons. words will not be enough to explain what this man did for me. i am a happy mother,i know there is someone in the same condition and you feel there is no way. i urge you to talk to him. This man is the best solution to every single mother around the globe. distance is not a barrier, he will surely make your dreams come through. talk to him today Via: pregnancysolutionhome@protonmail.com

We yaff heard...a word is enufff for the wize...indeed!
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by formidablefunmi(f): 5:25pm On May 23, 2023
[Ekabobo post=123311574]

We yaff heard...a word is enufff for the wize...indeed![/quote]

shocked
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Godoora(f): 10:08am On May 27, 2023
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Angelasisiano(f): 11:15am On Jul 02, 2023
Good day everyone
Please can someone help me interprete this result

I tried posting a picture of the result sheet but I'm not able to so I decided to write out
NB: The test was done by taking my blood sample

IMMUNO ASSAY REPORT

INVESTIGATION SAMPLE REFERENCE VAL

FSH. 24 (5-25mmol/L)

LH. 18 (5-25mmol/L)

PROGESTERONE. 3. (7-30mmol/L)

PROLACTIN. 29 (7-35mmol/L)

I also did scan
Every other parameter came out well
But it suggest that I have RIGHT COMPLEX Ovarian Cyst (DERMOID CYST)

Please what does this imply and what's the best advice to follow up with
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Newest3223(f): 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2023
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Rusa(f): 6:11pm On Jul 02, 2023
Chandraluv:
Good evening everyone

You should not be discouraged. God has a great plan for you. I got married in 2018 as well, though distance. We overcame the distance just last year and in less than 6 months together, I got diagnosed of high grade precancerous cells at the cervix that needed operation, and of course abstinence and not trying to get pregnant for 6-12months. You should imagine my fears and tears.
But just few weeks ago, God came through and answered us when we least expect

Do not give up on God.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Ekabobo: 9:02pm On Jul 02, 2023
Rusa:

You should not be discouraged. God has a great plan for you. I got married in 2018 as well, though distance. We overcame the distance just last year and in less than 6 months together, I got diagnosed of high grade precancerous cells at the cervix that needed operation, and of course abstinence and not trying to get pregnant for 6-12months. You should imagine my fears and tears.
But just few weeks ago, God came through and answered us when we least expect

Do not give up on God.

Pls what symptoms did this precancerous thingy present... Before u went for the diagnosis
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Rusa(f): 3:58am On Jul 03, 2023
Ekabobo:

Pls what symptoms did this precancerous thingy present... Before u went for the diagnosis

Had abnormal bleeding. Then my Pap smear result was abnormal., then biopsies for diagnosis
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Kolade2633: 10:36am On Aug 26, 2023
Hello house please , after our first son which is 6 years old now , 2 years after we have been trying till now and we went to do test and found out is bileteral tube blockages and we are advice to do laparoscopic . Though I am not in nigeria then so she went to do it but I am not sure if the doctor really do it well or he lied , so we went to another lab to do test again and we where told that it still bileteral blockage . We call the doctore he said we have to come for flushing again . Please what could cause the blockage ? Can delivered of first son caused it . Can it be open , please share idea . Please and please . What is the way forward please 🙏
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by lyndanayo: 12:20pm On Nov 05, 2023
Good afternoon @angelasisiano

Pls did u get a BFP with the level of prolactin you stated below.. and what did u use?

pls help a sister out .

Angelasisiano:
Good day everyone
can someone help me interprete this result

I tried posting a picture of the result sheet but I'm not able to so I decided to write out
NB: The test was done by taking my blood sample

IMMUNO ASSAY REPORT

INVESTIGATION SAMPLE REFERENCE VAL

FSH. 24 (5-25mmol/L)

LH. 18 (5-25mmol/L)

PROGESTERONE. 3. (7-30mmol/L)

PROLACTIN. 29 (7-35mmol/L)

I also did scan
Every other parameter came out well
But it suggest that I have RIGHT COMPLEX Ovarian Cyst (DERMOID CYST)

Please what does this imply and what's the best advice to follow up with
Thank you
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by apogyizi(f): 7:32am On Nov 29, 2023
lyndanayo:
Good afternoon @angelasisiano

Pls did u get a BFP with the level of prolactin you stated below.. and what did u use?

pls help a sister out .

The prolactin is fine. It's within range.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks / Does Lipton Yellow Label Tea Burns Fat?? / Is President Buhari Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.