Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Nigezie To Sponsor Tonto Dike's 'Hi' Video - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigezie To Sponsor Tonto Dike's 'Hi' Video (5363 Views)

Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova / Nigezie Or Kennis Music Channel: Which Is Better. / Nigezie Vs Soundcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigezie To Sponsor Tonto Dike's 'Hi' Video by gerald09(m): 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2012
[quote author=Etemma1]Nollywood actress, Tonto Dike has again hit it big, this time getting a free video shoot as winner of the Win A Video competition organised by Magic Factory and Nigezie in partnership with Beat FM and Naija FM.

The elated actress broke the news on the micro blogging site, Twitter, earlier today, ’Congratz Loverz. We jux won the Nigezie Magic factory/Beat FM ‘Win a muzic video promo’ Meanz I aint gonno spend a dime of ma money shootin #H’ @tontolet tweeted.

The competition which kicked off few months back, is the first of its kind and is aimed at helping upcoming musicians achieve their dream of a befitting video.

Another nugget is that she would be teaming up with Akpako master, Terry G to produce a hit single. According to their twitter feed, the two are currently recording what promises to be a club banger. We can’t wait to see the outcome of such a fusion.

WHY? She's a horrible actress and a worst musician Y terry G won make urs hear rubbish now. I download her "HI" song n I culd bet dat sky actually disconnected my internet service.
Re: Nigezie To Sponsor Tonto Dike's 'Hi' Video by souleymon(m): 10:09pm On Nov 30, 2012
pappy2000: What is so special about this tonto dikeh

Her Lips
Re: Nigezie To Sponsor Tonto Dike's 'Hi' Video by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2012
Igbo_hater: WHATS WRONG WITH THIS IGBO GIRL SEF? WHY SHE DEY ALWAYS MAKE THE FRONT PAGE WITH POO NEWS? WHY ARE THE MODS NOW FAVORING THE IGBOS THIS DAYS? USELESS OJUKWU WORSHIPERS. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
dis idiot should be banned
Re: Nigezie To Sponsor Tonto Dike's 'Hi' Video by Memphis357(m): 11:19pm On Nov 30, 2012
Can't seem to figure out why you cocksuckers won't leave this attention seeking LovePeddler alone..... 9jerians!!!!!! For Bleep's sake,IGNORE dis TONTO DIKE bitch!!!! The more U ignorant fuckaz keep putting her name in yo mouths,the more famous she becomes. I wish you dumb cuntbags cud get the big picture.........
Re: Nigezie To Sponsor Tonto Dike's 'Hi' Video by Revolva(m): 11:20pm On Nov 30, 2012
Wait don't tell me she won the video nigezie musicfactory promo I beg na wash jare !! Man no man !! Tonto go don pay dem nigezie money and now na with terry G she wan dey put hope on for her music career bullshit
Re: Nigezie To Sponsor Tonto Dike's 'Hi' Video by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 01, 2012
Haters make us bigger
Re: Nigezie To Sponsor Tonto Dike's 'Hi' Video by blackbeau1(f): 10:56am On Dec 01, 2012
MostIncredible.DFirst:
U guyz who think Tonto's "HI" isnt gud music shd simply shut d f.uck-up. Dat single belongs 2d music-genre called "pop-music", similar 2d class done by d likes of britney spears, lopez' et al. Itz not a must dat a nigerian artist must do his/her music wit a typical Nigerian flavour or beats b4 it may be tagged as "gud-music".
don't insult nigerians ok? When Asa came out with her first album, we had never heard anything of the like done by a nigerian and yet we didn't cry foul.if anything,we embraced it and wondered how we got so lucky.pls stop defending classless,tasteless and mediocre music. @ topic,that collabo between 'I don't care' and 'weed' may turn out to be interesting. Pls,can someone tell me what Nigezie's definition of upcoming musician is?why would they choose Tonto who is capable of shooting her own video while there is someone out there who has the talent but has no money
Re: Nigezie To Sponsor Tonto Dike's 'Hi' Video by oyeleyemaureen(m): 7:54pm On Dec 01, 2012
Just think this is a very useless idea from both media houses. I just can imagine myself sponsoring such a stupid and meaningless song. Simply BULLSH*T

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Download, Fela X Jay-z - Nigerian Gangster = Best Mashup Ever! / Rae Sremmurd Ft. Juicy J – Powerglide / Guys Check This Out!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.