Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,527 members, 7,837,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Christian Nations Rules The World. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Nations Rules The World. (2021 Views)

Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations / Who Really Rules The World? / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Nations Rules The World. by 4Him(m): 4:22am On Feb 12, 2008
bawomolo:

they founded the country with God in mind not with christianity in mind. this is a secular country and not a religious one.

they founded the country with Jesus Christ in their hearts (not just God my brother), the bible as their guide and with christianity as their way of life. They were wise enough to set the country on the foundation of secularism . . . but with the intention that God would remain a part of the lives of those who wished to keep Him.

That is why till next yr, no matter how souls like you writhe in disgust, IN GOD WE TRUST will remain the symbol of America.
Re: Christian Nations Rules The World. by therationa(m): 11:27am On Feb 12, 2008
No sooner had they founded the country on Christian principles than they started the christian thing and enslave many millions of Africans and Native Americans.

If slavery was not condoned in the bible I wonder where they could have got the moral gusto to run this cruel enterprise.
Re: Christian Nations Rules The World. by KAG: 12:44pm On Feb 12, 2008
skyone: ]Another simple reason why God truly exist and Why Jesus will remain our saviour is the fact that those nations who has decided to follow Christ will always be highly defensive and continue to prosper i.e USA, Great Britain, Canada, Ireland, Germany, Isreal, France, Australia etc. Therefore to those who are still not sure of their faith i guess you follow the King of Kings and make heaven.

Please contribute politely and encourage those who can't find a good reference attatched to Jesus to start to follow Him. i.e Olabowale. Smiley

How absurd. So what about unsuccessful Christian countries? And successful non-Christian nations like China, Japan, U.A.E., etc? What are they evidence of? Silly rabbit.

By the way, Israel is not a Christian nation. Most of the countries you've mentioned aren't either (as has been pointed out to you already). On a positive note, it's nice to see that Christians are finally accepting Germany into the fold.

@Bawomolo
Check this out http://www.mapsofworld.com/world-religion-map.htm always have your fact ready before you post.

Japan economy rest on Wall Street.

Does that mean that when the Anglo-American economy rested mainly on the decimation and colonisation of countries in Africa, India and other places, they weren't Christian?
Re: Christian Nations Rules The World. by 4Him(m): 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2008
therationa:

No sooner had they founded the country on Christian principles than they started the christian thing and enslave many millions of Africans and Native Americans.

If slavery was not condoned in the bible I wonder where they could have got the moral gusto to run this cruel enterprise.

Iran is a m_uslim state . . . there are armed robbers and murderers there . . . does that mean that robbery and murder are condoned by the koran?
Re: Christian Nations Rules The World. by bawomolo(m): 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2008
Iran is a m_uslim state . . . there are armed robbers and murderers there . . . does that mean that robbery and murder are condoned by the koran?

there are passages in the bible on how to treat slaves. i don't see any passages in the koran on how to be armed robbers. both religions are basically cults by the way. birds of the same feather. why are u trying to switch the discussion now??
Re: Christian Nations Rules The World. by donnie(m): 9:57am On Feb 14, 2008
All the nations of the world today are under a curse because none has officially declared Jesus Christ as Lord. No Igbo man, no Yoruba man, No hausa man, No American, No european will enter heaven.

Europe for instance which has experienced at some time some great spiritual revival, is now backslidden. God is  presently visiting them again one more time before He comes to take his church.

America is prospering above every other nation because it was founded by the will of God and for the purpose of the spread of His kingdom around the world. Its founding fathers knew the Lord Jesus and reverenced Him publicly and in private. America however is visited everynow and then with shakings and terror so as to bring their hearts back to their creator since they've  let circularity and the cares of this world take over their desire for God and the establishment of his kingdom of righteousness.

That is why Jesus said we are not of the World but have been chosen out of the world. Therefore come out of the world and be ye seperated. Our kingdon is not of this world, we are on a journey.

Zion is the name of the kingdom to which we belong. That kingdom from heaven. From that kingdom we reign in this world as kings and priests.
We will not just pass through, keeping silent; we should teach the world how to live. We should demonstrate the power of our risen Lord in this day and hour without fear.

That is why God is raising many from Africa in these last days to take his power and presence back to those nations who have neglected him and taken him out of their daily lives.

Lord help us.
Re: Christian Nations Rules The World. by DChair: 6:26pm On Feb 14, 2008
KAG:

How absurd. So what about unsuccessful Christian countries? And successful non-Christian nations like China, Japan, You.A.E., etc? What are they evidence of? Silly rabbit.

My reply is; when are u going to write your GCE or SSCE? You need to be educate more foreign on affairs. I think you should humble yourself and take lectures fro 4HIM and other intellectual ones.

Also if you don't have a clue about Isreal please seal your mouth or freeze your fingers, you don't need to contribute. we are happy that way.
Re: Christian Nations Rules The World. by jagunlabi(m): 6:32pm On Feb 14, 2008
Kai!The ignorance in this thread needs to enter the Guinness book of records!
Re: Christian Nations Rules The World. by KAG: 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2008
D-Chair:

My reply is; when are u going to write your GCE or SSCE?

LoL.

You need to be educate more foreign on affairs. I think you should humble yourself and take lectures fro 4HIM and other intellectual ones.

What excatly would they educate me about on foreign affairs? About the jaundiced view the OP has when it comes to Christianity, governance and a country's economic situation? Unlikely. Here's a tip for you: using the OP's criteria for gauging what type of religion a country is, why don't you tell me how many Christian African countries have super ecomies. You could also use countries in Eastern Europe if Africa is not to your taste. Silly rabbit.

Also if you don't have a clue about Isreal please seal your mouth or freeze your fingers, you don't need to contribute. we are happy that way.

LMAO. You know it's spelt ISRAEL, right? I'm assuming you bolded your spelling of it to act as a correction of my spelling in my previous post. In any case, I know Israel isn't a Christian country, which is evidently more than you know.
Re: Christian Nations Rules The World. by KAG: 6:44pm On Feb 14, 2008
dp
Re: Christian Nations Rules The World. by 4Play(m): 6:48pm On Feb 14, 2008
therationa:

If your username, therationa,was meant to imply that you are rational,then such implication can be put to rest for you are clearly not.

On the one hand earlier,you claimed that the US was not founded on Christian principles,implying that the key founders were essentially irreligious.If that is the case,your quoted argument about enslavement erodes the moral authority of these people and their anti-religion stance.

However,in a desperate bid to score anti-Christian points,you then "conceded" that the US was founded on Christian principles while adding the enslavement rant. . . . . . .in the space of 2 pages,you have effectively argued that the founding fathers were both hostile to the Bible and guided by the Bible simultaneously.

Beyond that,Christians claiming that the US was founded on Christian principles doesn't necessarily mean it was run on Christian principles. . . . . .this shouldn't be too difficult for a "self-proclaimed" rational man to comprehend
Re: Christian Nations Rules The World. by bawomolo(m): 6:51pm On Feb 14, 2008
freemasons have as much claim to the US as christians. this wasn't a theocracy like some early European republics. i'm struggling to find the Christian principles american was founded upon.
Re: Christian Nations Rules The World. by bicey(m): 12:30pm On Feb 15, 2008
@ Poster.

Is there any country governed according to the doctrine of the Bible? Are their constitutions drawn from the Bible? I am sorry that your claim seems untrue.

Please do more reseach about this and revert.

Peace!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fanaticism: Good Or Bad? / Why Did Jesus Convert Water To Wine? / I Will Not Worship A Homophobic God-archbishop Tutu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.