Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,729 members, 7,824,062 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

How Long Do You Sleep For After An All-Night Service? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Long Do You Sleep For After An All-Night Service? (3156 Views)

Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? / Nairaland Forum 2014 Watch-Night Service / Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Do You Sleep For After An All-Night Service? by Agimor(m): 6:18am On Dec 01, 2012
Looks ridiculous though but i just felt like asking you guys, am just coming back from all-night mass and i feel like sleeping from now till 3pm to regain myself.so whats your candid opinion. How many hours do you take to regain yourself?
Re: How Long Do You Sleep For After An All-Night Service? by k2039: 6:28am On Dec 01, 2012
At most 3 hrs
Re: How Long Do You Sleep For After An All-Night Service? by Mynd44: 6:31am On Dec 01, 2012
Until the sun is up.

The only time I sleep when the sun is up is when I am sick
Re: How Long Do You Sleep For After An All-Night Service? by pheesayor(m): 7:03am On Dec 01, 2012
as long as my eyes can remain closed but mostly I feel uselessly weak for the rest of the day
Re: How Long Do You Sleep For After An All-Night Service? by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 01, 2012
Ok let me ask my pastor
Re: How Long Do You Sleep For After An All-Night Service? by Mynd44: 7:38am On Dec 01, 2012
Naija Aboki: Ok let me ask my pastor
Pastor ke?
Re: How Long Do You Sleep For After An All-Night Service? by Agimor(m): 8:11am On Dec 01, 2012
pheesayor: as long as my eyes can remain closed but mostly I feel uselessly weak for the rest of the day
Even if it takes 10 hours i fill you.
Re: How Long Do You Sleep For After An All-Night Service? by Agimor(m): 8:16am On Dec 01, 2012
k2039: At most 3 hrs
Thats just a starting point for me.
Re: How Long Do You Sleep For After An All-Night Service? by RedLight1: 11:42am On Dec 02, 2012
i don't usually sleep at night ... so ltes say 3-4 hrs sha
Re: How Long Do You Sleep For After An All-Night Service? by donfemzy: 11:46am On Dec 02, 2012
Ask IFA abeg
Re: How Long Do You Sleep For After An All-Night Service? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2012
Just go on and sleep. you'll wake up when you've had enough
Re: How Long Do You Sleep For After An All-Night Service? by philipstanley(m): 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2012
I SLEPT AND WAKE UP WHEN I THINK AM SATISFY
Re: How Long Do You Sleep For After An All-Night Service? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2012
And it made front page?

1 Like

Re: How Long Do You Sleep For After An All-Night Service? by Revolva(m): 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2012
What kindda stepid post made the front page - I can't even remmeber when I went to church last not to talk of all night vigil - dat I can't do -
Re: How Long Do You Sleep For After An All-Night Service? by Mynd44: 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2012
booqee: And it made front page?
Even with the front page sef na 14 comments
Re: How Long Do You Sleep For After An All-Night Service? by dadicvila(m): 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2012
@OP...sleep till you slide into Coma,mayb you will open another thread then
Re: How Long Do You Sleep For After An All-Night Service? by Gentlepapi(m): 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2012
Revolva: What kindda stepid post made the front page - I can't even remmeber when I went to church last not to talk of all night vigil - dat I can't do -
umhhhhh ah pity u
Re: How Long Do You Sleep For After An All-Night Service? by SisiKill1: 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2012
@ Topic
Well considering I sleep through most of the service. . .not much.

Of course there are sometimes when my sleep is interrupted. ...this is usually when the congregation goes into epileptic fits because the pastor is invoking holy Ghost fire on their enemies of progress, devourer of wealth, stealers of destiny etc. In such cases I just catch up on my sleep during offering time.

Bottom line sha. . .I am don't need to make up my sleep time after night vigil.
Re: How Long Do You Sleep For After An All-Night Service? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 02, 2012
Sisi_Kill: @ Topic
Well considering I sleep through most of the service. . .not much.

Of course there are sometimes when my sleep is interrupted. ...this is usually when the congregation goes into epileptic fits because the pastor is invoking holy Ghost fire on their enemies of progress, devourer of wealth, stealers of destiny etc. In such cases I just catch up on my sleep during offering time.

Bottom line sha. . .I am don't need to make up my sleep time after night vigil.
you try sha to make the thread interesting.
Re: How Long Do You Sleep For After An All-Night Service? by pheesayor(m): 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2012
Agimor: Even if it takes 10 hours i fill you.
not necessarily that much, once the sun rises, I can't sleep anymore but I'll feel weak and unmotivated for the rest of the day + I'll keep consuming like a glutton
Re: How Long Do You Sleep For After An All-Night Service? by free2ryhme: 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2012
24hrs
Re: How Long Do You Sleep For After An All-Night Service? by Venchy: 11:43pm On Dec 02, 2012
What service are you referring to.....church, Job wise, Musician or sleeping with your wife or partner?
Re: How Long Do You Sleep For After An All-Night Service? by femolala1: 9:28am On Dec 03, 2012
At least 3hours depending on how much time you have at hand. Moreover you still have your night.

(1) (Reply)

When You See A Jehova Witness Coming Towards You. / Album Download# Dido Still On My Mind (full) / Questions For Mr Anony/idhenobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.