Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,651 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Correct Guy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Correct Guy. (668 Views)

During Sex Which Is Correct To Do (pix) / My Runz Don Spoil Ooo.....how Do I Correct This? Help! / I'm In Need Of Correct Guy, Conji Has Kill Me - Karen Igho Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Correct Guy. by Hemanwel(m): 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2012
I was in Abj to see my uncle at 8am,the secretary told me to come back by 2pm that oga is not around.So,I had to hang around till 2pm.By 1pm,I was so hungry cos I had not eaten since morning n I was left with 2H(#200),as last card.I was unable to get a local canteen to eat fufu or eba.All I saw were big hotels.I began to feel dizzy.So,I had to find a solution.
In front of me,there was a powerful 5-star hotel.So,I cleaned my rugged shoe,adjusted myself n entered the hotel.At the lobby,the waiter asked me:"are u here to see somebody or u want to lodge in?".I said,"my name is Akpors,lodging".He told me the least room was 47k/night.I said, "no problem.Dis place is lovely,just like the hotel I slept in Dubai on my way 4rm the US".Then I asked,"can I pay in hard currency,as I've not changed my dollars?".He told me no problem. "ok,where's ur restaurant I need to eat 1st",I enquired.He led me to the restaurant n told the chef to treat me well,cos I was a new customer n that I just got back 4rm the US.The chef welcomed me n gave me the menu list.I ordered for pounded yam n efo riro(vegetable soup),snail n catfish!The chef told me it wud be ready in 30mins.
I asked 4 the bar so I could 'step down' b4 the food is ready n he pointed me the Executive Bar mainly 4 VIPs.I requested for assorted peppersoup n Spanish Red wine.I drank 2 bottles of the wine n 2 plates of peppersoup n the bill was 34k(a wine 10k/bottle,soup 7k/plate).I moved on to eat my food n the bill for food was 40k;total was 74k n I had 2H.Sweat began to come out of my face despite the A/C.They began to suspect that I didnt have money so the security n staff began to gather around me.I said to myself, "Akpors,wat can I do now??".I dialed my number on my 2nd phone,I picked n said:"yes,man!The bomb is still with me...not yet exploded.Ok,in the next 2mins...wow!I'm proud to be a suicide bomber n now is even better as alot of people are around me".B4 I dropped my phone,I couldnt see anybody in the hotel again;even in the street!

1 Like

Re: Correct Guy. by KINGwax(m): 5:49pm On Dec 01, 2012
--->
-------->
that way to the joke's section

(1) (Reply)

I Need Love / How To Write An Online Dating Profile / Ladies, What Will Your Husband Be Paying 4?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.