Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Can You Fight A Younger Person For Calling You Name And Not Bro Or Aunt - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Fight A Younger Person For Calling You Name And Not Bro Or Aunt (2841 Views)

Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) / How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! / Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Fight A Younger Person For Calling You Name And Not Bro Or Aunt by SisiKill1: 11:00pm On Dec 02, 2012
I'll take your overkill and raise you an overoveroverkill cheesy

Post also deleted.

Hahahahahahaha!!! cheesy
Re: Can You Fight A Younger Person For Calling You Name And Not Bro Or Aunt by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 03, 2012
Sisi_Kill: I'll take your overkill and raise you an overoveroverkill cheesy

Post also deleted.

Hahahahahahaha!!! cheesy

grin grin cheesy
Re: Can You Fight A Younger Person For Calling You Name And Not Bro Or Aunt by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 03, 2012
I don't really care about being called "Uncle", "Bro", "Aunty", "Sis" etc, especially if the person isn't related to me. Even if the person's 10-years-old, I would prefer being called Siena. It's my name. I'm not into "eye service," which to my understanding is what this is all about. I would NEVER call an elder non-relative "Uncle", "Bro", "Papa" etc. If they're 20-years older, I'll call them by their first names, if beyond the 20-year gap, I'll call them by their title (Mr, Mrs Miss Dr) together with their surname.

As for calling someone at work with uncle, aunty, sister, brother, mama, papa etc. Rubbish. Not happening.
Re: Can You Fight A Younger Person For Calling You Name And Not Bro Or Aunt by Ndipe(m): 2:51am On Dec 03, 2012
A female classmate in college thought it rude that I addressed her by her first name instead of "aunty." Not that long afterwards, the woman started complaining that the girls in the class mockingly addressed her aunty an indirect way of telling her that she was an old woman, way older than some of them. At the work place, please do away with all these uncle and aunty stuff and address them as Mr or Mrs last name!!!
Re: Can You Fight A Younger Person For Calling You Name And Not Bro Or Aunt by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 03, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Okay I read my posts again and I kinda do come off. . .mean. embarassed

@ Kulyie
I'm sorry If it felt like I was picking on you, I didn't mean to.

We all have different backgrounds and personal set of rules. What A can take, B won't even let it get to the halfway point before they nip it in the bud. These are the things which makes us unique and although my posts on this thread probably doesn't show it. . .I do appreciate that we are all different, it makes life interesting.

I can't change your mind on this issue (and quite frankly, I don't want to) I can only beg you to remember the differences I mentioned above and not use the power your position affords you for revenge just because someone else doesn't do things they way you expect them to. Even if no one can trace the act back to you, remember everyone has an eleda and the chickens always come home to roost.

Anyway, I hope you don't feel persecuted. . .that's honestly wasn't my intention when I first responded to this thread.
alright,thanks ma.lol
Re: Can You Fight A Younger Person For Calling You Name And Not Bro Or Aunt by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 03, 2012
!
Re: Can You Fight A Younger Person For Calling You Name And Not Bro Or Aunt by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 03, 2012
Ya Ma, Madam CC oooppps, sorry CC, but believe it or not, we may agree of disagree on some issues but your have earned my respect hence the Madam title.
Also, I know you are Hawt with skinny jeans, hips that don't lie, flat tummy and attention Boobiii, hehehheheheheee, infact a quarter can bounce on your flt tummy, God will judge those saying you have Christain Mother arms.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Egba's Hero Of The Year Had 26 Wives / I Want To Propose To My Fiancee / Mom Killed My Tomorrow - All Parents Should Learn From This Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.