Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Use Of Satellite Tv Decoder As Modem For Internet Connection - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Use Of Satellite Tv Decoder As Modem For Internet Connection (2119 Views)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Browsing With A Satellite Decoder As A Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Use Of Satellite Tv Decoder As Modem For Internet Connection by uchenageme(m): 9:05pm On Dec 01, 2012
I have heard that it is possible to use a standard Satellite Tv connection to access the internet. I have made some research and found out that its possible theoretically, but my challenge is finding anyone who has the know how here in Lagos. Please if you have the practical know-how of this technology contact me, I have serious business for you. My e-mail is uchame@yahoo.com

Thank you.
Re: Use Of Satellite Tv Decoder As Modem For Internet Connection by uchenageme(m): 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2012
I have not got any mails yet, does it mean nobody in here knows about this technology?
Re: Use Of Satellite Tv Decoder As Modem For Internet Connection by Xpset: 6:15am On Dec 22, 2012
we are just not interested in your project

(1) (Reply)

If You Into Internet,cctv And Intercom Installations / Greetings / Nigcomsat-1r Tentative Launch Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.