Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Must A Date Be All About Spending?? {live Date Proposal To A Girl. See Chat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must A Date Be All About Spending?? {live Date Proposal To A Girl. See Chat (5066 Views)

Lesbian Mums Raise Their 5 Year Old Son As A Girl (see Photos) / How Did Go Wrong With This Girl (see Chat) / What Do You Think This Babe Will Say Next?...[ See Chat] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must A Date Be All About Spending?? {live Date Proposal To A Girl. See Chat by Flashaldrin(m): 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2012
Ok, just finished first part of my mb and deicided to rest and jonse a bit this weekend. So i was chatting with this girl (a distant friend of mine) and decided to ask her out on a date jokingly. Chat went like this (dont mind me o, i dont have much time, i dont sweet talk, i just go straight to what i want)
me: can we meet?
She: when?
Me: anytime you can
she: i'm always ready, when is it?
Me: either next week or later (cos i have a week's break before my exams resume till jan)
she: next week is too far, why not this week??
Me: this week ends today naa
she: ok, make it monday
me: hope you dont eat much cheesy
she: i dont eat food. I take only snacks and drinks
me: hmmmm
she: and chicken
me: (worried face)
she: and meat. I love meat
me: (scared face)
she: yes
me: (sick face)
she: what??
Me: what if i get you buns and mirinda?? (with a laugh smiley)
she: what??!!! Which kind of date is that one??
Live chat, Continues. . .

6 Likes

Re: Must A Date Be All About Spending?? {live Date Proposal To A Girl. See Chat by Flashaldrin(m): 11:05pm On Dec 01, 2012
Me: But a date is not all about food naa, i just want to see you and talk with you
she: noooo. If you want to talk, we can chat here (online)
me: lol, the seeing part nko
she: you can view my profile pic
me: (hiss)
she: me?? (sad face)
Me: see as you came spoil this perfect date now
she: how can you buy me buns and miranda?? Mtcheeew
me: but the food is not the most important thing in a date naa
she: ok, ice cream and cake will be berra
me: but i cant afford it naaa (sad face)
she: nawa o, All this prospective docs can be very stingy. tufia kwa!
Re: Must A Date Be All About Spending?? {live Date Proposal To A Girl. See Chat by Flashaldrin(m): 11:10pm On Dec 01, 2012
We are still chatting live. I will update as plot develops. Remember, i'm joking oo, but she doesnt know.
Re: Must A Date Be All About Spending?? {live Date Proposal To A Girl. See Chat by pleep(m): 11:16pm On Dec 01, 2012
Wow, very nice. Funny post grin
Re: Must A Date Be All About Spending?? {live Date Proposal To A Girl. See Chat by Flashaldrin(m): 11:28pm On Dec 01, 2012
Me: Ok, you can pay for the meal naa
she: i am not the one wanting to see you, besides. . . you are older (big lie!)
me: does it mata?? So you dont want to see me?
She: i do, i wanna see you, thats why i said next week is far
me: sooo, why insistent and picky on the food naa?
She: i didnt say food. . . I said snack; . . The last time i checked . . . Cake and icecream was snack and is still snack
me: i know, but that doesnt make them less costly naa
Re: Must A Date Be All About Spending?? {live Date Proposal To A Girl. See Chat by luvmijeje(f): 11:59pm On Dec 01, 2012
4 a guy to open a thread to complain about buying of snacks,that means there is unprecedented level of proverty in dis country.

5 Likes

Re: Must A Date Be All About Spending?? {live Date Proposal To A Girl. See Chat by pleep(m): 12:03am On Dec 02, 2012
luvmijeje: 4 a guy to open a thread and complain about buying of snacks,that means there is unprecedented level of proverty in dis country.
if snacks are so cheap by em yourself tongue

7 Likes

Re: Must A Date Be All About Spending?? {live Date Proposal To A Girl. See Chat by Flashaldrin(m): 12:07am On Dec 02, 2012
pleep: if snacks are so cheap by em yourself tongue
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Must A Date Be All About Spending?? {live Date Proposal To A Girl. See Chat by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:43am On Dec 02, 2012
luvmijeje: 4 a guy to open a thread and complain about buying of snacks,that means there is unprecedented level of proverty in dis country.

Food Monger
Re: Must A Date Be All About Spending?? {live Date Proposal To A Girl. See Chat by Agassa: 6:50am On Dec 02, 2012
.....but wait o,what is even wrong with some nigerian girls sef and their 'fast food' mentality?Can't we just drink soda or water,and still enjoy the date?
Re: Must A Date Be All About Spending?? {live Date Proposal To A Girl. See Chat by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 02, 2012
how old are the protagonists in this live chat? 17?
Re: Must A Date Be All About Spending?? {live Date Proposal To A Girl. See Chat by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 02, 2012
datz why some get laid cheaply.
So snacks n colored drinks;
n some snapshots inside a fastfood centre;
n some colorful n fancy takeaway nylon;
n she's off to your room;
n chillin on ur bed;
n..... What were u thinking? Yeah, that's jst it.
Re: Must A Date Be All About Spending?? {live Date Proposal To A Girl. See Chat by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 02, 2012
tonyfrenzy: datz why some get laid cheaply.
So snacks n colored drinks;
n some snapshots inside a fastfood centre;
n some colorful n fancy takeaway nylon;
n she's off to your room;
n chillin on ur bed;
n..... What were u thinking? Yeah, that's jst it.
thats just it o my brother, n u end ur furking her with less than 1k...hunger no good o!!!
Re: Must A Date Be All About Spending?? {live Date Proposal To A Girl. See Chat by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 02, 2012
LOL at prospective doctors can be really stingy grin
Re: Must A Date Be All About Spending?? {live Date Proposal To A Girl. See Chat by Flashaldrin(m): 7:59am On Dec 02, 2012
davidylan: how old are the protagonists in this live chat? 17?
because my aim was to see and talk with her and not sex??
Lol, not every guy is sex crazy.
Re: Must A Date Be All About Spending?? {live Date Proposal To A Girl. See Chat by Flashaldrin(m): 8:00am On Dec 02, 2012
hornipipe: LOL at prospective doctors can be really stingy grin
what's funny, na true??
Re: Must A Date Be All About Spending?? {live Date Proposal To A Girl. See Chat by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 02, 2012
Flashaldrin:
what's funny, na true??
its not true, prospective doctors are in fact very generous.
Re: Must A Date Be All About Spending?? {live Date Proposal To A Girl. See Chat by 2sexy(m): 8:38am On Dec 02, 2012
luvmijeje: 4 a guy to open a thread to complain about buying of snacks,that means there is unprecedented level of proverty in dis country.

[size=15pt]MUST A GUY ALWAYS BE THE ONE TO PAY FOR EVERYTHING...? THAT'S WHY YOU FOLKS ARE HARDLY RESPECTED MSCHEWWW[/size]
Re: Must A Date Be All About Spending?? {live Date Proposal To A Girl. See Chat by 2sexy(m): 8:41am On Dec 02, 2012
Flashaldrin:
ABI OOO. na everything be sex?
Re: Must A Date Be All About Spending?? {live Date Proposal To A Girl. See Chat by pleep(m): 9:13am On Dec 02, 2012
Flashaldrin:
That is the problem. If all i wanted from a girl was sex i wouldn't have any problem buying stuff for her. She would be like a LovePeddler to me, just buy her and go. But if its someone i really just want to connect with... (no intimacy) paying for everything is not as cool. If your spending money but not getting anything 'tangible' in return u are being used.
Re: Must A Date Be All About Spending?? {live Date Proposal To A Girl. See Chat by 2sexy(m): 9:17am On Dec 02, 2012
pleep: That is the problem. If all i wanted from a girl was sex i wouldn't have any problem buying stuff for her. She would be like a LovePeddler to me, just buy her and go. But if its someone i really just want to connect with... (no intimacy) paying for everything is not as cool. If your spending money but not getting anything 'tangible' in return u are being used.
Badt Guy. Anyway, there is nothing wrong in buying stuff for a lady it just what they will take you for after you buy them that is the problem.
Re: Must A Date Be All About Spending?? {live Date Proposal To A Girl. See Chat by pleep(m): 9:21am On Dec 02, 2012
i have no problem buying stuff for people as long as its not once sided.
Re: Must A Date Be All About Spending?? {live Date Proposal To A Girl. See Chat by 2sexy(m): 9:31am On Dec 02, 2012
pleep: i have no problem buying stuff for people as long as its not once sided.
Yeah... for instance, there is a girl that asked me to fix her phone. I felt reluctant to do so for fear of being tagged as a mugu or maga. I would have done it without hesitation if not for the way naija girls behave.

2 Likes

Re: Must A Date Be All About Spending?? {live Date Proposal To A Girl. See Chat by Flashaldrin(m): 9:50am On Dec 02, 2012
2sexy: Yeah... for instance, there is a girl that asked me to fix her phone. I felt reluctant to do so for fear of being tagged as a mugu or maga. I would have done it without hesitation if not for the way naija girls behave.
fix, as in repair?? If you can do it there's nothing there naa. . .
Re: Must A Date Be All About Spending?? {live Date Proposal To A Girl. See Chat by 2sexy(m): 9:53am On Dec 02, 2012
Flashaldrin:
fix, as in repair?? If you can do it there's nothing there naa. . .
repair. doing it is not a problem but being tagged as a mugu is the problem because I see that as a way to gauge me. Besides, we never see na just phone things.
Re: Must A Date Be All About Spending?? {live Date Proposal To A Girl. See Chat by kay9(m): 11:03am On Dec 02, 2012
She doesn't eat food. Just snacks...and drinks...and MEAT...and CHICKEN!!! grin grin grin

Umu-nwanyi, uburu azu-fridge! grin
Re: Must A Date Be All About Spending?? {live Date Proposal To A Girl. See Chat by Beync(f): 11:13am On Dec 02, 2012
kay9: She doesn't eat food. Just snacks...and drinks...and MEAT...and CHICKEN!!! grin grin grin

Umu-nwanyi, uburu azu-fridge! grin
Umu-woke, uburu ewu awusa cheesy
Re: Must A Date Be All About Spending?? {live Date Proposal To A Girl. See Chat by kay9(m): 11:46am On Dec 02, 2012
^^grin

Azu-fridge: I wan shop shicken...
Ewu awusa: Bebee, m'botu why? Oya waitu smallu, my container is coming on de high sea!
Re: Must A Date Be All About Spending?? {live Date Proposal To A Girl. See Chat by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 02, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

Food Monger

Seconded! U can't miss them in a croud. Always looking for magas to devour. But when u are too smart for them, then, u are stingy. Lol.
Re: Must A Date Be All About Spending?? {live Date Proposal To A Girl. See Chat by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 02, 2012
Agassa: .....but wait o,what is even wrong with some nigerian girls sef and their 'fast food' mentality?Can't we just drink soda or water,and still enjoy the date?
Water ke? They will never tk that. Have u ever seen thieves walk away from what they can steal?
Re: Must A Date Be All About Spending?? {live Date Proposal To A Girl. See Chat by 2sexy(m): 12:11pm On Dec 02, 2012
tpacalipse: Water ke? They will never tk that. Have u ever seen thieves walk away from what they can steal?
lwkmd! Hmmm...
Re: Must A Date Be All About Spending?? {live Date Proposal To A Girl. See Chat by Ryabcool(m): 12:22pm On Dec 02, 2012
These comments are hilarious! Lwkm @container is on the high sea! cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo:Check Out this Nairalander guy wearing Make-up / What Kind Of Kissing Is This One? / Sleep With Me Before I Give You Onions Boy Tells Girl PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.