Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Sunni Muslims Protest Kim Kardashian's Visit To Bahrain - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sunni Muslims Protest Kim Kardashian's Visit To Bahrain (15329 Views)

German Muslims Protest Against Extremism / Difference Between Shia And SUNNI Muslims / Norway Muslims Protest Prophet Pig Cartoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunni Muslims Protest Kim Kardashian's Visit To Bahrain by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2012
[size=18pt]Her reception in Bahrain[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE36X2lV85o&sns=em
[size=18pt]
And Kuwait[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbPam3_rgdY&sns=em

See how the sheikhs are recording the babe for their private viewing
Re: Sunni Muslims Protest Kim Kardashian's Visit To Bahrain by BetaThings: 9:29pm On Dec 02, 2012
Nigerian christians and their reflex-like opposition to [positions taken by muslims
What do Americans think about this person?

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/kim-kardashian-brings-fans-islamists-police-bahrain-204147202.html

excerpts

"She is NOT from Jersey- it's bad enough we have that Snooki creature polluting our shore in the summer. We don't need any more problems, thank you very much!"

"They can keep her, the rest of her family too if possible."

'"an actress with an extremely bad reputation"?? how little do they know LOL' This got 1,388 likes and 38 dislikes
Re: Sunni Muslims Protest Kim Kardashian's Visit To Bahrain by Leadn(m): 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2012
berem: If she open leg for you,you no go straff her? Fuccking hypocrite!

Are you a fan of hers?? Yu shouldn't just jump in cussing some1...
Re: Sunni Muslims Protest Kim Kardashian's Visit To Bahrain by seunajia: 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2012
It is unfortunate, the kind of mess the world is right now. We celebrate the low-lifers and scream their names till we go hoarse.

What is Kim known for? sex-tapes? Depraved life-style? Living her life on TV? Fake bum? Botched marriage? Money for hand back for ground? Who ever has such a person as a role model? Do you pray for a daughter like her? Men can you marry her?

As a scientist, I want to see our youths celebrate and strive to become a future Marie Curie or this seismic discontinuity woman that came after Moho-- Inge Lehman or a lady lovelace or a Laura Bassi etc. Not professional wh.ores like Kim! angry

Most folks that root for her do so because she's an "eye candy" nothing more. If there is anything else come out and say it.

Finally, Bahrain is a sovereign country, let them decide who they want in their country, that's true democracy.

3 Likes

Re: Sunni Muslims Protest Kim Kardashian's Visit To Bahrain by Leadn(m): 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2012
Like seriously? Kim K the broad is a fucking celebrity? I must be in an entirely different time zone cry

Kim should fit in a Love Machine in the snatch atleast.
With her funny hairstyle undecided
Re: Sunni Muslims Protest Kim Kardashian's Visit To Bahrain by BetaThings: 9:39pm On Dec 02, 2012
seunajia: It is unfortunate, the kind of mess the world is right now. We celebrate the low-lifers and scream their names till we go hoarse.

What is Kim known for? Living her life on TV? Fake bum? Botched marriage? Money for hand back for ground? Who ever has such a person as a role model? Do you pray for a daughter like her? Men can you marry her?

As a scientist, I want to see our youths celebrate and strive to become a future Marie Curie or this seismic discontinuity woman that came after Moho-- Inge Lehman or a lady lovelace or a Laura Bassi etc. Not professional wh.ores like Kim! angry

Most folks that root for her do so because she's an "eye candy" nothing more. If there is anything else come out and say it.

Finally, Bahrain is a sovereign country, let them decide who they want in their country, that's true democracy.
have you ever seen anything (apart from fa..otry) that Muslims oppose that Nigerian Christians don't automatically support.
Check my post above. Since Nigerians seem to adore her so much, I tried to check what Americans are saying about her. The picture is not really flattering
Of course "peaceful and ever-gentle Christians, tolerant of the opinion of others" must decide for Muslims what to think about matters of this world

2 Likes

Re: Sunni Muslims Protest Kim Kardashian's Visit To Bahrain by Leadn(m): 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2012
seunajia: It is unfortunate, the kind of mess the world is right now. We celebrate the low-lifers and scream their names till we go hoarse.

What is Kim known for? Living her life on TV? Fake bum? Botched marriage? Money for hand back for ground? Who ever has such a person as a role model? Do you pray for a daughter like her? Men can you marry her?

Well written... I wonder the kinda retards that were rooting for her... shows the level our generation has degenerated to... saddening it is...
Re: Sunni Muslims Protest Kim Kardashian's Visit To Bahrain by maclatunji: 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2012
Please let us moderate our comments.
Re: Sunni Muslims Protest Kim Kardashian's Visit To Bahrain by BetaThings: 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2012
^^^^^
Did not even know this was posted in the IFM section; Just saw it on the home page
Anyway, you should enjoy it. If people behaved too well, things would become boring for you, wouldn't they
Enjoy!
Hahaha
MisChief Mode
Re: Sunni Muslims Protest Kim Kardashian's Visit To Bahrain by seunajia: 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2012
BetaThings:
have you ever seen anything (apart from fa..otry) that Muslims oppose that Nigerian Christians don't automatically support.
Check my post above. Since Nigerians seem to adore her so much, I tried to check what Americans are saying about her. The picture is not really flattering
Of course "peaceful and ever-gentle Christians, tolerant of the opinion of others" must decide for Muslims what to think about matters of this world
Leadn: Well written... I wonder the kinda retards that were rooting for her... shows the level our generation has degenerated to... saddening it is...

The perversion these days, it's crazy! I remember reading about Mary Slessor, Iyalode Tinubu, Mrs Funmi Ransome-Kuti et al. These were WOMEN my contemporaries looked up to. Who do the girls look up to now? Kim? Really?

Seriously, outside of this being here, I would just have hissed. Not my problem. But I saw supposed educated people unabashedly disrespecting people with superior reasoning for calling their fav wh.ore out. That's wrong!

Bros, they'd call you ancient, backward, whatever. But if you really have your head on your neck and fear God, you'll stand by the truth. I keep repeating this; when I was much younger, only the omo-alatas reasoned this way.

If they love her so much, she should be their daughters' role model! End of...

1 Like

Re: Sunni Muslims Protest Kim Kardashian's Visit To Bahrain by seunajia: 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2012
Oga Mac I hail o. But nothing has happened yet ke? [size=5pt]Everfastidious[/size] grin
Re: Sunni Muslims Protest Kim Kardashian's Visit To Bahrain by ivy5(f): 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2012
every one has their flaws no one is perfect wink
Re: Sunni Muslims Protest Kim Kardashian's Visit To Bahrain by luc26(f): 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2012
Who b dis 1?u research and jst draw ur conclusion and hundred others did the same researching.I hail u oo!

BetaThings:
Do you really need to have watched Serena Williams and Tiger Woods to know about them?
If anyone is coming to a country, it is possible that people would research his/her activities
There are a lot of footballers that I know by name and reputation, but I have never watched play
Re: Sunni Muslims Protest Kim Kardashian's Visit To Bahrain by BetaThings: 10:40pm On Dec 02, 2012
seunajia:

The perversion these days, it's crazy! I remember reading about Mary Slessor, Iyalode Tinubu, Mrs Funmi Ransome-Kuti et al. These were WOMEN my contemporaries looked up to. Who do the girls look up to now? Kim? Really?

Seriously, outside of this being here, I would just have hissed. Not my problem. But I saw supposed educated people unabashedly disrespecting people with superior reasoning for calling their fav wh.ore out. That's wrong!

Bros, they'd call you ancient, backward, whatever. But if you really have your head on your neck and fear God, you'll stand by the truth. I keep repeating this; when I was much younger, only the omo-alatas reasoned this way.

If they love her so much, she should be their daughters' role model! End of...
May Alla bless you. Nobody objected to Serena and Venus coming here. Those are role models
Some of the things we celebrate here eg camping strangers together for months(no going to mosque) are simply unbelievable
Anyway, I have long concluded that though we have political independence we have now gone into cultural servitude
And that is something we are unlikely to recover from
Re: Sunni Muslims Protest Kim Kardashian's Visit To Bahrain by vedaxcool(m): 10:44pm On Dec 02, 2012
Leadn:

Well written... I wonder the kinda retards that were rooting for her... shows the level our generation has degenerated to... saddening it is...
BetaThings:

What is Kim known for? sex-tapes? Depraved life-style? Living her life on TV? Fake bum? Botched marriage? Money for hand back for ground? Who ever has such a person as a role model? Do you pray for a daughter like her? Men can you marry her?

I hail unah, anyone that differs from you guys well respected position has clearly showed how lost he/she is! I also join you people in wondering why christians would support a woman of loose virtue just to spite muslims? I mean where did Christianity go wrong in guiding this people to the path of virtue? Why do christians especially on NL always feel pain when muslims show that purity is what we strive to achieve? I hope they go have some time to think of what is really wrong with their religion and why are they always hell bent in supporting evil against Islam, we are not the cause of your failing morals. I won't be surprise if muslims were to demonstrate against the devil the grade of NL christians would stand up in defense of the devil!

2 Likes

Re: Sunni Muslims Protest Kim Kardashian's Visit To Bahrain by seunajia: 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2012
ivy5: every one has their flaws no one is perfect wink

Gospel truth. I don't want to act like I'm holy or be sanctimonious. Some people should just not force their morally warped ways on the rest of us.
Re: Sunni Muslims Protest Kim Kardashian's Visit To Bahrain by seunajia: 10:57pm On Dec 02, 2012
BetaThings:
May Alla bless you. Nobody objected to Serena and Venus coming here. Those are role models
Some of the things we celebrate here eg camping strangers together for months(no going to mosque) are simply unbelievable
Anyway, I have long concluded that though we have political independence we have now gone into cultural servitude
And that is something we are unlikely to recover from

Amin bro and you too! Oga Vedaxcool, I hail o!

Now that's where I should channel my energy, how are we gonna get out of the woods? It's untrue that we have political independence, IMF, WB and foreign reserves...how much is our country's budget for education? Health? Infrastructure? Where are our industries? I can go on and on.
Re: Sunni Muslims Protest Kim Kardashian's Visit To Bahrain by BetaThings: 11:00pm On Dec 02, 2012
luc26: Who b dis 1?u research and jst draw ur conclusion and hundred others did the same researching.I hail u oo!
Exactly! 100 close-knit protesters. So how many people do you need to inform them? Two foreign contacts saying they should be wary of "that girl" are sufficient
A lot of Nigerian Christians speak "very authoritatively" about Islam and you just know it is hearsay
Think about that
Professor Jeffrey Sachs took a wrong position about Nigeria during the fuel crisis
He had started shaping opinion of thousands (yes, many people uncritically respect his views) before people (esp Nigerians) who noticed this corrected his position
Re: Sunni Muslims Protest Kim Kardashian's Visit To Bahrain by BetaThings: 11:12pm On Dec 02, 2012
seunajia:

Amin bro and you too!

Now that's where I should channel my energy, how are we gonna get out of the woods? It's untrue that we have political independence, IMF, WB and foreign reserves...how much is our country's budget for education? Health? Infrastructure? Where are our industries? I can go on and on.
We elect our president. So we have political independence
But if you listen to Obama in Ghana: People just sprinkle elections on what is basically a dictatorship
This is a notable feature of donor democracy
I don't kid myself that 1 million Nigerians have a greater influence on outcome of our elections than Hilary Clinton
Our problem is primarily lack of unity
Christians view Muslims with suspicion; Northerners don't trust Southerners; SW people are not comfortable with SE people, vice versa all round
So you have a situation where ideas are killed because it is floated by someone from the "other camp"
No matter the corruption under Jonathan, SS will support him; Northerners believe that their own, no matter how incompetent, is better than any one from the South; Christians will only cheer Sanusi when he is lambasting Muslims etc
Yet, we have massive problems that no section can solve alone
When you open a thread on politics, religion or ManU, you can be sure of several pages within hours. Open one on Marie Curie, you would be lucky to get 5 responders

1 Like

Re: Sunni Muslims Protest Kim Kardashian's Visit To Bahrain by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 02, 2012
I'm pretty much with Muslims on this one. I don't see anything wrong in protesting again p0rn star invasion into your country. It's only in this country •USA• that who res and p0rn stars are praised as superstar and even have dinner with the president Kim take note.

1 Like

Re: Sunni Muslims Protest Kim Kardashian's Visit To Bahrain by Nuzo1(m): 11:42pm On Dec 02, 2012
Re: Sunni Muslims Protest Kim Kardashian's Visit To Bahrain by Nuzo1(m): 11:44pm On Dec 02, 2012
Re: Sunni Muslims Protest Kim Kardashian's Visit To Bahrain by Nuzo1(m): 11:44pm On Dec 02, 2012
First of all, Kim is not my most favorite celebrity. Not to talk of a role model. I also hope my unborn kids won't see her as one.
Cos for her, it seems everything on the block is for sale.

Having noted the above, I have longed acknowledged that we've been in a jet age for a long time and ofcourse things ought have changed drastically.

Sex and beauty sells!
With this, its sadning when folks keep acting ignorant and hypocritical as soon as the name Kim is mentioned. From movies, Tv adverts, politics, good jobs etc....good and sexy looking people tend to strike it big and quickly in these places.
Why is criticism on Kim different? How different is she from Angelina Jolie, Will Smith, Jack Nicholson and Isha Cisse of CNN? Was it just talent or good looks and sex appeal that got these guys to where they are today?

Some people even went ahead to remind us of hearing only about heroines like Mary Slessor, Ms Kuti and co in the past. She forgot to tell us about Audrey Hepburn, marylin Manroe, cleopatra etc. The world still worship these love peddlers. Their numerous biopic documentaries and movies prove that they were far more morally bankrupt than Kim. The diffence between those times and now is that the media and source weren't as free and easy as they are now.

An average lady or man condenming kim on Nairaland has about 3 to 4 boyfriends at a time while Kim as know usually maintains one at a time.

@Topic

I see nothing wrong in protesting against her visit. However, it should be noted that out of millions of Bahrainians of which majority are Shiites, only about a hundred Sunnis turned up to protest. What does this tell you.
Even Pope had thousands protesting against his visit last time he showed up in USA and Uk.

Bottomline is, Kim is a DISINGENOUS fellow; acting all dumb in order to win. And she's winning!
Last time, she and her PR team announced her arrival to UK market by sending "trashy" clothes to HRH Kate and before we could say jack; the Dash stores were selling like wild fire. Now, this.

Kim is simply winning...and it seems like she's just starting.

1 Like

Re: Sunni Muslims Protest Kim Kardashian's Visit To Bahrain by Gialmine(f): 11:51pm On Dec 02, 2012
I wonder why people hate her as much as this. Buh me still lyk am sha
Re: Sunni Muslims Protest Kim Kardashian's Visit To Bahrain by BetaThings: 12:51am On Dec 03, 2012
Nuzo':

Some people even went ahead to remind us of hearing only about heroines like Mary Slessor, Ms Kuti and co in the past. She forgot to tell us about Audrey Hepburn, marylin Manroe, cleopatra etc. The world still worship these love peddlers. Their numerous biopic documentaries and movies prove that they were far more morally bankrupt than Kim. The diffence between those times and now is that the media and source weren't as free and easy as they are now.

An average lady or man condenming kim on Nairaland has about 3 to 4 boyfriends at a time while Kim as know usually maintains one at a time.
I think it is wrong to assume that anyone holding Mary Slessor as role model knows about Cleopatra and deliberately supressed that information. Mary Slessor is routinely taught in Nigerian schools as part of our history. The others are not
If we did not have kuti, Ekpi and Slessor, we might have had to invent or develop them
There is no compelling need for a Kim in national life. But then, I know very little about Kim. Eg I have never watched her speak
Cleopatra lived in an era when people worried about survival. Marrying a wrong king brought early demise or slavery if that king is dethroned. In addition, it was near impossible to turn down an emperor; a Nigerian can turn Jonathan down
I am not sure that Hepburn could be put in the same class as Monroe. Of course I don't know so much about these people
3 -4 boyfriends! That might be a high average. Do you have statistics for this
If that is true, our AIDS prevalence figure should be going up

1 Like

Re: Sunni Muslims Protest Kim Kardashian's Visit To Bahrain by seunajia: 1:14am On Dec 03, 2012
Haba bros? You on one hand criticized Kim and in the same breath acknowledged and embraced her whorestility! You further attempted to insult our intelligence by equating technological advancement with moral backwardness angry

Sex sells and people intending to make it "big" should join the whor.e industry, isn't that laudable?! cheesy and let me get you right; it's okay to have a Kim because there was a Monroe? undecided

Bro frankly, you need to get your acts right. So many kids out there want to be like Kim because we have failed to condemn her and her ilks. We behave as if it's fashionable to be morally depraved. AFAIC, I have scaled that hurdle unscathed, thankfully, but what about the younger generation? Who would be their heroes? Would we rather be bystanders while our kids idolize these people?

We'll not know the level of damage these kids are going through until they become teenagers! Think!
Re: Sunni Muslims Protest Kim Kardashian's Visit To Bahrain by seunajia: 1:22am On Dec 03, 2012
BetaThings:
I think it is wrong to assume that anyone holding Mary Slessor as role model knows about Cleopatra and deliberately supressed that information. Mary Slessor is routinely taught in Nigerian schools as part of our history. The others are not
If we did not have kuti, Ekpi and Slessor, we might have had to invent or develop them
There is no compelling need for a Kim in national life. But then, I know very little about Kim. Eg I have never watched her speak
Cleopatra lived in an era when people worried about survival. Marrying a wrong king brought early demise or slavery if that king is dethroned. In addition, it was near impossible to turn down an emperor; a Nigerian can turn Jonathan down
I am not sure that Hepburn could be put in the same class as Monroe. Of course I don't know so much about these people
3 -4 boyfriends! That might be a high average. Do you have statistics for this
If that is true, our AIDS prevalence figure should be going up

I want to be like you when I grow up. lol
Re: Sunni Muslims Protest Kim Kardashian's Visit To Bahrain by maimunat: 4:41am On Dec 03, 2012
How did the press knew it was Sunni Muslims to protested? Why have we not see headlines that the current protests in Europe were staged by Catholic or Protestant? None sense.
In Islam, spade is called a spade.
Re: Sunni Muslims Protest Kim Kardashian's Visit To Bahrain by Pato30(m): 4:48am On Dec 03, 2012
They should do themselves gud by protesting against their wicked rulers other than wasting their energy to protest Kim's visit which many of the citizens paid abt $1400 just to catch a glimse of.
Re: Sunni Muslims Protest Kim Kardashian's Visit To Bahrain by Revolva(m): 6:04am On Dec 03, 2012
Kim is a LovePeddler and should never be any young lady role model - see in as much as these muslim protest its because of their religious ties - get the point they don't want their gals to start fucking on camera and all those yeye yankee lifestyle- bahrainians are rich and I don't even know wat talent kim has to even sell tikets - LovePeddler LovePeddler LovePeddler - santas laffs
Re: Sunni Muslims Protest Kim Kardashian's Visit To Bahrain by Brisingr(m): 6:27am On Dec 03, 2012
this kim lady gets no love from anybody and still doesn't give a frack what people think dis shows a strong sense of character.

1 Like

Re: Sunni Muslims Protest Kim Kardashian's Visit To Bahrain by SIRcumalot: 6:39am On Dec 03, 2012
am sensing a real hate agains porrn stars on this thread it rily hardwork and they are people to u know,could it be that this hate stems from the fact that y'all or are closet porrn addict and hate your self so much for liking it ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ramadan: What Spoils The Fast And What Does Not / Things That Benefit The Dead / Hajj 1997: The Great Fire In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.