Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,773 members, 7,837,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Many So Called Christians Speak In False Tongues. Fake Holy Ghost Experience - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Many So Called Christians Speak In False Tongues. Fake Holy Ghost Experience (1037 Views)

Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction / "Why The So-called Christians Are Not Different From Pagan Greeks" / Wake Up! The Quran Burning Pastor Is An IMBEC*LE! And Has A Paid Role In False-f (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Many So Called Christians Speak In False Tongues. Fake Holy Ghost Experience by alomoh: 10:13pm On Dec 02, 2012
What People call Holy Ghost Baptism in modern day is Fake experience. Most people parade fake tongues learned from their Pastors style of tongues. There is so much mimicry of Original which gave rise to several false assemblies
The True Baptism of the Holy Ghost is Power and He is a personality. Jesus himself coming to indwell the recipient
I have seen people speak in tongues and I see the same people praying Fall down and die Prayers out of fear, some of them even claim to fall under anointing as girls. I am not saying you cannot fall under anointing where the power of God is Present. But the Person you carry if you are truly baptized in the Holy Ghost is Christ Himself
A truly Baptized individual (Not water baptism) is a moving machine. Demons recognize him or her. They know the power he carries. Most Pastors have helped Satan to achieve his plan of adulterating the original, If you want to understand who the Holy Ghost is, Read the account of Jesus in the new testament and the account of the Apostles in Acts.
I am so amazed at what we have become. We need the Original. The Original can only Come when we tarry enough at our upper room
Re: Many So Called Christians Speak In False Tongues. Fake Holy Ghost Experience by destinedtee(m): 11:18am On Dec 03, 2012
Yes o my brother.We need the genuine encounter and experience of God's power if we are going to overcome the darkness in this generation of ours.Thanks OP
Re: Many So Called Christians Speak In False Tongues. Fake Holy Ghost Experience by dublinkmy6: 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2012
Not only do these guys learn their "strange tongues", i'm starting to think that they also plant some women in the audience to demonstrate and shout during their "moving anointing power" sessions.

(1) (Reply)

Certain Rituals Going On In Today's Churches - Its Scary / A Warning To God. / Meet The Adorable Twin Sisters Who Share Everything Including Their Boyfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.