Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,540 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Leke Alder: Nigeria’s ‘yahoo Yahoo’ Image - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leke Alder: Nigeria’s ‘yahoo Yahoo’ Image (13592 Views)

Shots, Teargas Fired At Pro-biafra Protesters In Nigeria - Yahoo News / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic / New Face Of Nigeria Yahoo Scam Artist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leke Alder: Nigeria’s ‘yahoo Yahoo’ Image by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2014
Mehn, this topic nearly made me cry, country hard. Country hard my brother, bois are nt smiling.

Take me as an example, am a badass in computer programming and internet hacking stuffs, I have won awards in south east for being good in programming, but at the end of the day those who promise to help me light up this skill of mine are nowhere to be found, even the Ministries of Education who promised me heaven and earth bone their face the next day.

I am good in hacking, yes, very good, bt then I decided not to use it to scam people, do u knw what my guys and colleagues call me? Mugu, some even say that poverty go tear my nyash or that I don't knw wassup. These are the mindset of our youths, 80% of mates who know perhaps half of what I do use their skill to scam the shit out of white men and hack credit cards left right and center and then with other crook mates of theirs, even Indians, they pull the money and each one take their share, and they live good, almost all of them riding big cars, and the oldest of them could be 25.
But for someone like me who is a tech guru, I prefer to work cleanly, learn more and be content with what I have, they label me saint and mugu.
That's d mindset, naija is rotten, top-down, the system has made it that those who want to do genuine get frustrated and at such only the crooks make it big.

I get tempted when I visit these guys and every time I am around them, I feel like I should start doing illegit stuffs too, the display of affluence and ill-gotten money and spending them with minding can make u succumb, but then, when I leave their presence, I remember my resolve and become steadfast of not doing illegit and I want to be content with what I have and work hard to make ends meet.

I don't blame them tho, the situation of the country, peer pressure, corruption and all that makes the yahoo + and scam seem like the only option for anyone who can at least find his way on internet.

I say no to scam and yahoo yahoo.
Re: Leke Alder: Nigeria’s ‘yahoo Yahoo’ Image by gsalvatore: 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2014
Who is Leke Adler?

Has he seen a below middle class family in Nigeria?

People dey hungry dey waka for road you come NL dey blow grammer..because you see light and laptop..

Yahoo has come to stay...

Imagine I was watching a premeir league game one saturday and two friends behind were talking and I overheard them calling the spectators magas. cheesy I tire for them...

WEll this is Naija...Make the money then ask questions later.
Re: Leke Alder: Nigeria’s ‘yahoo Yahoo’ Image by gsalvatore: 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2014
Normality: Mehn, this topic nearly made me cry, country hard. Country hard my brother, bois are nt smiling.

Take me as an example, am a badass in computer programming and internet hacking stuffs, I have won awards in south east for being good in programming, but at the end of the day those who promise to help me light up this skill of mine are nowhere to be found, even the Ministries of Education who promised me heaven and earth bone their face the next day.

I am good in hacking, yes, very good, bt then I decided not to use it to scam people, do u knw what my guys and colleagues call me? Mugu, some even say that poverty go tear my nyash or that I don't knw wassup. These are the mindset of our youths, 80% of mates who know perhaps half of what I do use their skill to scam the shit out of white men and hack credit cards left right and center and then with other crook mates of theirs, even Indians, they pull the money and each one take their share, and they live good, almost all of them riding big cars, and the oldest of them could be 25.
But for someone like me who is a tech guru, I prefer to work cleanly, learn more and be content with what I have, they label me saint and mugu.
That's d mindset, naija is rotten, top-down, the system has made it that those who want to do genuine get frustrated and at such only the crooks make it big.

I get tempted when I visit these guys and every time I am around them, I feel like I should start doing illegit stuffs too, the display of affluence and ill-gotten money and spending them with minding can make u succumb, but then, when I leave their presence, I remember my resolve and become steadfast of not doing illegit and I want to be content with what I have and work hard to make ends meet.

I don't blame them tho, the situation of the country, peer pressure, corruption and all that makes the yahoo + and scam seem like the only option for anyone who can at least find his way on internet.

I say no to scam and yahoo yahoo.

Very funny and cool.

I was like you last 3yrs, cool and blah blah blah..its nice tho but when reality sets in you will know what going on.

Guy! This country wil never be Good, i mean NEVER, everybody is corrupt infact the corrupt guys are the good guys the good guys are now the wicked/stupid and corrupt guys; I think no need forming holy in Nigeria, you could even lose your life doing so...

Ask the dinosaur what happened to them...they never made it despite all the advantage they had.
Re: Leke Alder: Nigeria’s ‘yahoo Yahoo’ Image by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2014
Haha, u r right tho, I am just setting one trap, if it falls to catch my target, Yahoo is the way, I have d tools intact, d only tin is my feeble innocent mind, I might as well go get some badass to talk rotten sense into me :DHaha, u r right tho, I am just setting one trap, if it falls to catch my target, Yahoo is the way, I have d tools intact, d only tin is my feeble innocent mind, I might as well go get some badass to talk rotten sense into me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taraba State AG Arrested For N1.56billion Fraud! [photos] / Inspector General Of Police Restores Tambuwal’s Security Aides / Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.