Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,654 members, 7,955,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:49 AM

Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) (13834 Views)

I Doff My Hat For Barcanista / Drop Your Words Of Advice For Barcanista / PTF Probe Report: Obasanjo’s Vindication Of Buhari Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 08, 2015
Since Feb 16 this year when I returned to PDP, I have been subjected to all kinds of ridicule, blackmail and allegations which some people chose to believe. I stood my ground and fought hard with support of PDP comrades, I hoped all will be over after the election but it wasn't to be. Of recent I have been observing a renewed fight against my reputation. Please I urge you all to read the bbm conversation between myself and an APC Agent/Nairalander (Moniker witheld).
The Genesis: Immediately my defection to PDP, this person added me on BBM(I have no idea how he got my pin), he "asked" me to return to Buhari campaign that he's got juicy offer for me. He told me the offer but I turned it down. He was angry and surprised that a "poor" dude will turn down such an offer. The week leadin to march 28, he gave another offer and again I turned it down.
(Unfortunately I didn't snapshot the initial conversation but Dearpreye, Firefire and Truckpusher were all informed)

Pls read the conversation that took place on Thursdy and Friday last week (More still loading)

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 08, 2015
If I'm lying or I faked it, may I never see good in life. But whoever believe that I fake it, may he never see good in life.

Those who disbelieve should say AMEN!

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by INTROVERT(f): 7:48am On Jun 08, 2015
I don't have enough experience to make comments here. sad
Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 08, 2015
All my life I have always been guided by my conscience and conviction in line with the way I was brought up. I have said repeatedly that I only accept what I can defend and not what I can't. I'm a proud PDP faithful and so committed to see the party reformed, rebuilt and takeover leadership. I've never blackmailed anyone and I will never do such.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by richidinho(m): 7:49am On Jun 08, 2015
Sorry
Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by azpekuliar: 7:50am On Jun 08, 2015
*grabs a cold drink* Make I siddon well well..
Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by INTROVERT(f): 7:51am On Jun 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by orobs93(m): 7:51am On Jun 08, 2015
What is dis?
Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by aieromon(m): 7:53am On Jun 08, 2015
Are you idle in real life? Monday morning undecided

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by curiouses: 7:54am On Jun 08, 2015
BELIEVE THIS BELIEVE ANYTHING

7 Likes

Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by dondo83(m): 7:57am On Jun 08, 2015
@op unless you blog for living or a media man . I will advice you to start doing something better with your life than posting useless stories and conspiracy theories on nairaland. being popular on here will not put food on your table and wont stop the cashier in a bank from asking for your id card for transactions. Its Monday morning GET BUSY

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by Tallesty1(m): 7:57am On Jun 08, 2015
We are tasked to sell Baba.

That statement gave me goose pimple.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 08, 2015
More Conversation

1 Like

Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 08, 2015
INTROVERT:
I don't have enough experience to make comments here. sad

Duly noted.... The court has taken judicial notice... You have been excused

4 Likes

Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by madridguy(m): 8:01am On Jun 08, 2015
@ OP, do you mean you are chatting with President Yahya Jammeh of The Gambia ? Well congratulation for your new UCL.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 08, 2015
And Finally, THIS!

If I'm lying or I faked it, may I never see good in life. But whoever believe that I fake it, may he never see good in life.

3 Likes

Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by ijustdey: 8:04am On Jun 08, 2015
Mtcheww

Spit on the thread and walks out

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by MizMyColi(f): 8:05am On Jun 08, 2015
shocked

3 Likes

Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by winniz: 8:05am On Jun 08, 2015
I knew many of those janjanwee.dians are paid to support APC and Buhari, that is the main reason they keep insulting, harassing and bullying GEJ and PDP supporters. Nigerians you guys have been scammed by those pay per post APC clowns cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by PassingShot(m): 8:06am On Jun 08, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

34 Likes

Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by ShowYourCertificate: 8:06am On Jun 08, 2015
This is very revealing. So these janjaweedians are being paid 40K per week to sell the Daura President to nlers and Nigerians? No wonder grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by UnknownT: 8:06am On Jun 08, 2015
Tell us the name of the nairalander, you can't withhold it when you know we will ask.

4 Likes

Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by Beremx(f): 8:07am On Jun 08, 2015
That BBM chat doesn't prove anything. The Nightengale contact can be Mogidi or Firefire. If you,Mogidi and Firefire can open a fake Aisha Buhari profile,then you guys are evil and can do anything to tarnish the image of the NL progressives.

Imagine the protection seeker saying he didn't know how the contact got his pin. Who's deceiving who?

Hahahahahahaha!!

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by MizMyColi(f): 8:08am On Jun 08, 2015
Tallesty1:
We are tasked to sell Baba.

That statement gave me goose pimple.

So, no be only you see am.
Jesuuuu.

I said it!

4 Likes

Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by Waspy(m): 8:08am On Jun 08, 2015
Do you really have something to prove, Tonye?

20 Likes

Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 08, 2015
dondo83:
@op unless you blog for living or a media man . I will advice you to start doing something better with your life than posting useless stories and conspiracy theories on nairaland. being popular on here will not put food on your table and wont stop the cashier in a bank from asking for your id card for transactions. Its Monday morning GET BUSY
Don't bother to display your hypocrisy. I hate unnecesary controversy myself and I don't like roping people in. I deliberately witheld the moniker of the person at the other end but (he knows himself). Fyi, I had updated Firefire and even showed him the conversation when we met. I also updated Dearpreye and Truckpusher from the onset. They vowed to kill my image, but I'm beating them to their own game. I have never blackmailed anyone all my life.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by winniz: 8:10am On Jun 08, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
This is very revealing. So these janjaweedians are being paid 40K per week to sell the Daura President to nlers and Nigerians? No wonder grin

They are all paid to sell the Brainless one to gullible Nigerians and they all work from their so called APC situation room, the pics of their Situation room were revealed. Una have been scammed cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by MizMyColi(f): 8:10am On Jun 08, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
barcanista:
And Finally, THIS!

I believe o o.

Waow 40-50K weekly?
No Wonder.

*Claps hands in awe*

Wonders shall never cease.
Heu!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by dridowu: 8:11am On Jun 08, 2015
Mr Barcanista, since you decide to witheld the APC agent/Nairalander moniker then i will advise you to keep your super story to yourself and your believers. But i will advise you to mention the name so he/she can defend him/herself.
Lest i forget, Congrats on FCB victory we are in the same boat on that.

20 Likes

Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:13am On Jun 08, 2015
Barcaniata, as u don reveal the messages between u and somebody, me sef wan release the one between you and I.

Any PDPist who doesn't biliv will die slow because d screenshots are below..thank you.

grin

35 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Is Hiv Aids A Biological Weapon Against Black People ? / Really, Who Is Sanusi Lamido Sanusi? / Ayim Won't Be Tolerant In Power As Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.