Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria (21539 Views)

What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 / Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 / The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria by ChuzzyBlog: 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
28-year-old Stage actress Agharese Emokpae popularly known as A’rese has won the first season of The Voice Nigeria.

A’rese comes from a creative family. She has been doing music theatre ever since she graduated from Washington and Lee University in 2010. She has starred in various musicals and theatre productions in both Nigeria and The United States.
It was a nail-biting finale as A’rese and Chike made the Top 2. They performed “Halleluyah” by Jeff Buckly. and “Mama” by Kiss Daniel respectively.

http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/07/arese-wins-season-1-of-voice-nigeria.html

Re: A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria by ChuzzyBlog: 10:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
Congratulations girl!!!

SEE ALL PHOTOS FROM THE FINALS HERE>>
http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/07/arese-wins-season-1-of-voice-nigeria.html

1 Like

Re: A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria by MrEverything: 11:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
So after all the forming Chike still loose..lmfao

14 Likes

Re: A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria by hemartins(m): 11:04am On Aug 01, 2016
What can I say.
Congratulations
Re: A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria by sathel(m): 11:06am On Aug 01, 2016
undecided my business

2 Likes

Re: A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria by twheeny(f): 11:07am On Aug 01, 2016
Happy for her
Sips coke kiss
Re: A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria by ojobabafemi(m): 11:09am On Aug 01, 2016
She got everything the voice,charisma,confidence,beauty etc. Congrats to her

9 Likes

Re: A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria by geeudy(f): 11:13am On Aug 01, 2016
MrEverything:

I'm so happy Chike didn't win, cos he was just too full of himself. Congratulations to A'rese.

13 Likes

Re: A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 01, 2016
Eyah chike

CU boy
Re: A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria by 9jatatafo(m): 11:18am On Aug 01, 2016
Congrats

1 Like

Re: A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:19am On Aug 01, 2016
Chike from PF?, I like the dude.
Re: A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria by sarutobie(m): 11:20am On Aug 01, 2016
a well deserved win....she was under the radar for sometime..then in her last four performances she shifted gear..liked her powerful vocals, her beauty and her love for African fabric...a complete package.

6 Likes

Re: A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria by ucheJB: 11:21am On Aug 01, 2016
congrats bae
Re: A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria by MemphisDepay(m): 11:21am On Aug 01, 2016
Chike must be an Arsenal fan... poor dude

11 Likes

Re: A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria by atuanso: 11:22am On Aug 01, 2016
In my opinion i dnt think she has got it all.
Unless airtel is looking for an allround brand embassador.

She intelligent, has a strong and vibrant persona. What i love about her is her strong command of english and her allround diction.
She choose her song wisely..never reali venturing much out of her comfort zone.
Truely and mondern african woman..never strayed far from her root,even with education.

However i still thought cornell was by far a bettet vocalist and an all round performer than she was. Had more of stage presence, with more energy,attitude wasnt afraid to take on the risky songs..( check out when he did uptown funk-- brunno mars).

Chike did well at first especially with that song roses.( nailed it).
But "fine boy" somtimes can be a draw back especially when its mix with childishness.

Overall, if airtel was looking for beauty and brain, with a little talent in singing they got their exact fit.

Congrats to her and all the rest contestant.
You came to entertain and you entertained

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria by Enkyl(m): 11:23am On Aug 01, 2016

7 Likes

Re: A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 01, 2016
Almost a full day later it finally graces nairaland's frontpage. SMH.

1 Like

Re: A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria by Tejuboy(m): 11:25am On Aug 01, 2016
yeah arese won,,I voted for her,,she got all wat it takes to be the winner. .congrat emopkae family

3 Likes

Re: A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria by tosynomolara(f): 11:26am On Aug 01, 2016
congratz
Re: A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria by jhidey08(m): 11:27am On Aug 01, 2016
She wasn't one of the favorites, but her hard work and talent spoke for her. She deserves it.

2 Likes

Re: A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria by MrEverything: 11:28am On Aug 01, 2016
geeudy:

I'm so happy Chike didn't win, cos he was just too full of himself. Congratulations to A'rese.

I swear that's he's character even when e de model secondary school maitama na so e de do

2 Likes

Re: A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria by cornel994(m): 11:30am On Aug 01, 2016
Arase dat stole my hrt ryt from day one...come c me d hapi fr house yestrday nyt grin #proudsupporter as I no even get bathroom voice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria by CravingChic: 11:30am On Aug 01, 2016
ojobabafemi:
She got everything the voice,charisma,confidence,beauty etc. Congrats to her

I must agree to this...the girl is some kinda goddess. Am so happy she won. Cheers Arese!!

3 Likes

Re: A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria by cornel994(m): 11:33am On Aug 01, 2016
BTW Chike has a gud voice, I no kuku notice d formin o, na jollof rice boi be d do d formin fr my eye...pipu must sha complain abt sumtin

12 Likes

Re: A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria by MrEverything: 11:41am On Aug 01, 2016
geeudy:

I swear but he is very talented

5 Likes

Re: A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 01, 2016
Congratulations to her... even though i dont watch the show and dont know her... undecided
Re: A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria by peeparty(m): 11:51am On Aug 01, 2016
MrEverything:

Yes ooo my brother grace found her.. she wasn't the best tho.heaven responded to that hallelujah song. .. some certain celeb wanted chike to win buh u know as e dey be nau.
Re: A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria by jrupa(m): 11:55am On Aug 01, 2016
A'rese truly was very mature in choosing her songs. She made the right choices and slayed them one after the other although she wasn't all that good during the battle. CHIKE my boy made his biggest mistake choosing "KCEE's Pull Over" during his semifinal performance. That song didn't help the dude @aLL.......

#But sha amongst all the contestants my favorites were VICKY and CHIKE.

CONGRATS TO HER MAJESTY A'RESE..........

1 Like

Re: A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:56am On Aug 01, 2016
A'rese....., the lady with the chilling voice.. She knows how to keep me at an edge kiss..

She did justice to the Hallelujah rendition or was it Fela K's Yanga Sleep Trouble Wake Am she sang during the semi finals? I loved her from the day I heard her sing.

A crown well deserved..
Re: A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria by lekkzydare16: 11:58am On Aug 01, 2016
congrats to her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija S6: Ossai Success Says Pere’s Protesters Are Disappointment To Youths / How To Vote For BBNaija 2018 Housemates / Bbnaija: Ceec Drums Support For Tuoye For Being A Dedicated Spartan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.